[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@Siomara

Thank you for resolving my confusion about the reason why she didn't appear on the radio interview with SSH. You're Jjang !!!

I have thoughts about SJH words in the Japanese interview, what do you think?

When the question comes "Who comes to your mind when you're asked Would you like to eat dinner together"?
SSH answered without a doubt "Seo Ji-hye", and he repeated "Seo Ji-hye comes to my mind". 
Hearing SSH's answer, SJH immediately laughed and said innocently to him "Why?" "We already eat together on set ".
When SJH said that straight to SSH, they looked at each other and I tried to see if she coded with her eyes (like in DM scene when WDH coded KHK with her eyes to leave the room and let Keanu Ahjussi and Ah Young there).

And when SSH immediately looked up at her and asked back, “Why” (in informal language), it was as if he was telling her “Why? Is there something wrong with me saying that?”.

Then, after hearing SJH's innocent words, his eyes moved downward as if digesting her words for a few seconds then burst into laugh. They seem to have clue that only they themselves understand.

I'm trying to find out what's behind SJH's words?
Did she say that on purpose so that public attention would not turn on them?

Is she reminding him not to be too obvious in public?
Was she telling him it wasn't the time for people to find out?

Because as we can see, SSH's behavior to her remained the same as in their previous moments (keep giving her attention). 
As when in Japan interview he seemed to want to look formal in front of his Japanese fans but sometimes he coudn't control his heart where his face was always wanted to look at her. (For people who followed and watched his behavior from the start can see it).

If we trace SSH's traces back, we find on July 2, 2020 he teased her at a wrap party (he didn't want to miss this moment). On July 14, 2020 he had a radio interview with the special request song "I'm in love" (apparently he asked for it on purpose). On August 10, 2020, he had a Japanese interview with her (in which they compliment each other, support each other, tease each other and even quarrel intimately).

It seemed SSH still needed to convince SJH. On August 14, 2020 on the Tik Tok stage he sang the song "Don't be sad" (trying hard to sing it), where the song tells the story of a man who loves his girlfriend and asked her not to give up.
And on October 13, 2020, he appeared on Gamsung Camping singing his favorite song "Violet Fragrance" which tells the story of a person who has beautiful eyes filled with fragrance and cannot be forgotten.

Back to the meaning of SJH words.
Is she trying to avoid or divert the conversation from being too obvious?.

Like when they laughed in unison after SSH said about the delivery system. Then SJH tried to shift the conversation to SSH's inability to handle the knife.

If that was the case, then it would be natural for her to say it wasn't easy for her to attend the interview in the morning as an excuse for not being on the radio. Because she was quite aware that if she showed up with SSH there, there would be "bizzare questions" from the host which they couldn't answer at that time. I think they both agreed that only SSH appeared there.

It turns out that after telling boldly about her biggest and prettiest eyes on the radio, it seems that SSH doesn't stop sending hidden love messages. When he's not with her, he will convey it through songs. Anyone who reads the lyrics of these songs, can't say he chose these songs by chance (after seeing how smitten he was with her) because the lyrics of the songs really describe a person.

Spoiler

I'm in love

Actually after our first meeting
Saying “I like you”
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you

I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting

My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love

Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

You are so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love

But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day

I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful

Ouh~ I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Ouh~ I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful
You are so beautiful

Spoiler

Don't be so sad

In the short moments that we live in this world
How sad do we get for each other?

If I look back, we came a long way

You look a bit thin

My heart was aching as I walked through the rain
How much more do we have to hurt for our wish to come true?
Don’t make that kind of sad face
I won’t give up

You don’t have any regrets about us either
Even if we walk a hard and dangerous road
I love you

You look a bit thin

I won’t give up

I love you

Spoiler

Violet Fragrance 

Your figure like violets gently approached me
Two pretty eyes were filled with scent
and that’s impossible to forget
that we’re able to laugh whenever

let’s make beautiful stories
Even if loneliness comes don’t be sad
because my anxious heart is more painful

of the many people who I encountered on the street
You are the person who gave me love

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

23 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

@Siomara

Thank you for resolving my confusion about the reason why she didn't appear on the radio interview with SSH. You're Jjang !!!

I have thoughts about SJH words in the Japanese interview, what do you think?

When the question comes "Who comes to your mind when you're asked Would you like to eat dinner together"?
SSH answered without a doubt "Seo Ji-hye", and he repeated "Seo Ji-hye comes to my mind". 
Hearing SSH's answer, SJH immediately laughed and said innocently to him "Why?" "We already eat together on set ".
When SJH said that straight to SSH, they looked at each other and I tried to see if she coded with her eyes (like in DM scene when WDH coded KHK with her eyes to leave the room and let Keanu Ahjussi and Ah Young there).

And when SSH immediately looked up at her and asked back, “Why” (in informal language), it was as if he was telling her “Why? Is there something wrong with me saying that?”.

Then, after hearing SJH's innocent words, his eyes moved downward as if digesting her words for a few seconds then burst into laugh. They seem to have clue that only they themselves understand.

I'm trying to find out what's behind SJH's words?
Did she say that on purpose so that public attention would not turn on them?

Is she reminding him not to be too obvious in public?
Was she telling him it wasn't the time for people to find out?

Because as we can see, SSH's behavior to her remained the same as in their previous moments (keep giving her attention). 
As when in Japan interview he seemed to want to look formal in front of his Japanese fans but sometimes he coudn't control his heart where his face was always wanted to look at her. (For people who followed and watched his behavior from the start can see it).

If we trace SSH's traces back, we find on July 2, 2020 he teased her at a wrap party (he didn't want to miss this moment). On July 14, 2020 he had a radio interview with the special request song "I'm in love" (apparently he asked for it on purpose). On August 10, 2020, he had a Japanese interview with her (in which they compliment each other, support each other, tease each other and even quarrel intimately).

It seemed SSH still needed to convince SJH. On August 14, 2020 on the Tik Tok stage he sang the song "Don't be sad" (trying hard to sing it), where the song tells the story of a man who loves his girlfriend and asked her not to give up.
And on October 13, 2020, he appeared on Gamsung Camping singing his favorite song "Violet Fragrance" which tells the story of a person who has beautiful eyes filled with fragrance and cannot be forgotten.

Back to the meaning of SJH words.
Is she trying to avoid or divert the conversation from being too obvious?.

Like when they laughed in unison after SSH said about the delivery system. Then SJH tried to shift the conversation to SSH's inability to handle the knife.

If that was the case, then it would be natural for her to say it wasn't easy for her to attend the interview in the morning as an excuse for not being on the radio. Because she was quite aware that if she showed up with SSH there, there would be "bizzare questions" from the host which they couldn't answer at that time. I think they both agreed that only SSH appeared there.

It turns out that after telling boldly about her biggest and prettiest eyes on the radio, it seems that SSH doesn't stop sending hidden love messages. When he's not with her, he will convey it through songs. Anyone who reads the lyrics of these songs, can't say he chose these songs by chance (after seeing how smitten he was with her) because the lyrics of the songs really describe a person.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm in love

Actually after our first meeting
Saying “I like you”
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you

I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting

My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love

Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

You are so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love

But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day

I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful

Ouh~ I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Ouh~ I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful
You are so beautiful

Reveal hidden contents

Don't be so sad

In the short moments that we live in this world
How sad do we get for each other?

If I look back, we came a long way

You look a bit thin

I won’t give up

I love you

You look a bit thin

I won’t give up

I love you

Reveal hidden contents

Violet Fragrance 

Yes I believe that all the songs that SSH sang and requested in the radio show conveys his feelings for SJH ❤ He loves ballads/ love songs as he mentioned in his I Live Alone guesting and the songs he chose really fit their love story ❤ As we read the lyrics of the songs, we can't help but think that it seems like the songs are written for them/about them ❤

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I just notice this picture from SJH 5 years ago and found it interesting for a couple of reasons.  First it shows her golfing at a golfing range. Second it shows her in her personalized golf shoes, third it shows her with graphite shaft golf club instead of steel shaft which is usually more expensive thus indicating she plays or has played and fourth club face shows wear marks for usage patterns.  Lastly looks like she is a bit inexperienced (probably higher handicap) since most golfers try to line up signature to target desired flight pattern.  I was previously looking for a connection to SSH golfing and noted the previous golf movie she was considering.  This tells me that a private club is in play were confidentiality is a must.  Remember membership means exclusivity.  This includes dinning, spas, etc.  Would not surprise me if they have played a round with BinJin.

Photo by seo ji hye on March 08, 2015. Image may contain: people playing sports, golf, shoes and outdoor.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Looks like everyone is on stalking/investigative beast mode due to our lovebirds being on MIA status. 
SJH now on 1 month IG hiatus when she usually have 1-2 posts relating to her CF's, quotes she likes, memes or even selfies.

@SiomaraDaebak on your research. Thank you for connecting the dots.
I agree with you that SSH might have confessed his feelings somewhere in between July 2nd(wrap up party) to July 14(Radio show). He might even have confessed earlier with that "I like you" BTS on SJH's self-cam or sometime between shooting the rooftop proposal scene with the exfoliator BTS. If I look at SJH's reaction after SSH said "I like you" she seemed not surprised/kinda expecting this from SSH but then counter argued at the end with "It's a lie" kinda like how she counter argued with him on the Japanese interview on why SSH thinks of her first when SSH said he wants to have dinner with her when they already ate a lot of times during DM shooting. 
Thus, like what you said she decided not to appear on the radio show with SSH to dodge possible relationship questions between her and SSH.
BTW, on the ILA show she said "people around her recommended this show" that is why she decided to appear. I would think it was only SSH who convinced her to appear as I do not recall any of her close friends appearing on the show 
For me, they really are in a relationship or at least have a mutual understanding or officially dating. 

@Jimmy Greene, yeah SJH’s swimsuit photo is too hot for us to handle. I just wanted to point out how lucky SSH is with SJH being a total package.  :) 
Where did you get that golf picture of SJH? From her IG?

How adorable is SJH.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Yes the golf picture was from her IG account like 315 weeks ago towards very bottom of her posts.  I also like the picture below.  If it were updated as new I would be jumping up and down today in happiness. 

There you go!

A picture of SHJ with 2 wine glasses just like you wished.

Just that it is an old picture.

You will get a new one hopefully soon :) 

She used to post a lot of pictures having dinner, having coffee, hiking with friends, walking her dogs Ari and Mini but it seems like she is posting less of those after she became popular after cloy.  

I so can’t wait for the day she posts a meme or a quote announcing that special news. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

18 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Sepertinya semua orang menggunakan mode hewan penguntit / investigasi karena kekasih kita berstatus MIA. 
IG SJH sekarang dalam 1 bulan hiatus ketika dia biasanya memiliki 1-2 posting yang berkaitan dengan CF-nya, kutipan yang dia suka, meme atau bahkan selfie.

@RachmawatiDaebak pada penelitianmu. Terima kasih telah menghubungkan titik-titiknya.
Saya setuju dengan Anda bahwa SSH mungkin telah mengakui perasaannya di suatu tempat antara 2 Juli (pesta penutupan) hingga 14 Juli (acara Radio). Dia bahkan mungkin telah mengaku sebelumnya dengan mengatakan "Aku suka kamu" BTS di self-cam SJH atau kadang-kadang antara syuting adegan lamaran atap dengan BTS exfoliator. Jika saya melihat reaksi SJH setelah SSH mengatakan "Aku menyukaimu" dia sepertinya tidak terkejut / agak mengharapkan ini dari SSH tetapi kemudian membantah di bagian akhir dengan "Itu bohong" seperti bagaimana dia membantah berdebat dengannya di wawancara Jepang di mengapa SSH memikirkannya dulu ketika SSH mengatakan dia ingin makan malam dengannya ketika mereka sudah makan banyak selama syuting DM. 
Jadi, seperti yang Anda katakan, dia memutuskan untuk tidak muncul di acara radio bersama SSH untuk menghindari kemungkinan pertanyaan tentang hubungan antara dia dan SSH.
BTW, di acara ILA dia berkata "orang-orang di sekitarnya merekomendasikan acara ini" itulah sebabnya dia memutuskan untuk tampil. Saya akan berpikir hanya SSH yang meyakinkannya untuk tampil karena saya tidak ingat ada teman dekatnya yang muncul di acara itu. 
Bagi saya, mereka benar-benar menjalin hubungan atau setidaknya memiliki pemahaman bersama atau secara resmi berkencan. 

@Jamur_kejang, ya foto baju renang SJH terlalu panas untuk kita tangani. Saya hanya ingin menunjukkan betapa beruntungnya SSH dengan SJH menjadi paket total.  Di mana Anda mendapatkan foto golf SJH itu? Dari IG-nya? :) 

Betapa menggemaskannya SJH.

You can find ssh play golf in pinterest guys

• Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 5:06 AM, fiona628 said:

Looks like everyone is on stalking/investigative beast mode due to our lovebirds being on MIA status. 
SJH now on 1 month IG hiatus when she usually have 1-2 posts relating to her CF's, quotes she likes, memes or even selfies.

@SiomaraDaebak on your research. Thank you for connecting the dots.
I agree with you that SSH might have confessed his feelings somewhere in between July 2nd(wrap up party) to July 14(Radio show). He might even have confessed earlier with that "I like you" BTS on SJH's self-cam or sometime between shooting the rooftop proposal scene with the exfoliator BTS. If I look at SJH's reaction after SSH said "I like you" she seemed not surprised/kinda expecting this from SSH but then counter argued at the end with "It's a lie" kinda like how she counter argued with him on the Japanese interview on why SSH thinks of her first when SSH said he wants to have dinner with her when they already ate a lot of times during DM shooting. 
Thus, like what you said she decided not to appear on the radio show with SSH to dodge possible relationship questions between her and SSH.
BTW, on the ILA show she said "people around her recommended this show" that is why she decided to appear. I would think it was only SSH who convinced her to appear as I do not recall any of her close friends appearing on the show 
For me, they really are in a relationship or at least have a mutual understanding or officially dating. 

@Jimmy Greene, yeah SJH’s swimsuit photo is too hot for us to handle. I just wanted to point out how lucky SSH is with SJH being a total package.  :) 
Where did you get that golf picture of SJH? From her IG?

How adorable is SJH.

I really hope someone can do a subtitled version of these videos of sjh. I think there are a couple more of these videos.

If you watch these videos, you are looking at sjh as if you are really standing in front of her.

I always imagine i am looking at sjh from ssh's perspective when i watch these videos because there are so many times she looks directly into the video camera with her big beautiful eyes.

And when she smiles and laughs, her eyes are also so beautiful.

No wonder ssh was very taken with sjh's eyes when they were acting in scenes face to face. My heart wld really flutter if i am looking at sjh directly in real life. 

• Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 3:58 AM, Jimmy Greene said:

I just notice this picture from SJH 5 years ago and found it interesting for a couple of reasons.  First it shows her golfing at a golfing range. Second it shows her in her personalized golf shoes, third it shows her with graphite shaft golf club instead of steel shaft which is usually more expensive thus indicating she plays or has played and fourth club face shows wear marks for usage patterns.  Lastly looks like she is a bit inexperienced (probably higher handicap) since most golfers try to line up signature to target desired flight pattern.  I was previously looking for a connection to SSH golfing and noted the previous golf movie she was considering.  This tells me that a private club is in play were confidentiality is a must.  Remember membership means exclusivity.  This includes dinning, spas, etc.  Would not surprise me if they have played a round with BinJin.

Photo by seo ji hye on March 08, 2015. Image may contain: people playing sports, golf, shoes and outdoor.

I really hope netizens will report sightings of them if they see these two at a golf club together....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I really hope someone can do a subtitled version of these videos of sjh. I think there are a couple more of these videos.

If you watch these videos, you are looking at sjh as if you are really standing in front of her.

I always imagine i am looking at sjh from ssh's perspective when i watch these videos because there are so many times she looks directly into the video camera with her big beautiful eyes.

And when she smiles and laughs, her eyes are also so beautiful.

No wonder ssh was very taken with sjh's eyes when they were acting in scenes face to face. My heart wld really flutter if i am looking at sjh directly in real life. 

“Big, Beautiful Eyes”. We have heard her colleagues tell SJH this. From Kim Hee Chul to Ye Ji Won (2NBox CEO). No wonder the guys at Life Bar were blushing while doing the “do you want to drink line” with SJH. Even co-host Girl's Day Yura said she was girl crushing on SJH. If KHC will tell SJH now I'm sure he will get a major beating from his Hyung friend SSH. Knowing how a jealous guy SSH is :) 

spacer.png

Spoiler

And yes if someone can please help translate even just the important parts on the video, that will be truly appreciated. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, fiona628 said:

“Big, Beautiful Eyes”. We have heard her colleagues tell SJH this. From Kim Hee Chul to Ye Ji Won (2NBox CEO). No wonder the guys at Life Bar were blushing while doing the “do you want to drink line” with SJH. Even co-host Girl's Day Yura said she was girl crushing on SJH. If KHC will tell SJH now I'm sure he will get a major beating from his Hyung friend SSH. Knowing how a jealous guy SSH is :) 

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

And yes if someone can please help translate even just the important parts on the video, that will be truly appreciated. 

This video shows she likes violet flowers, i just hope ssh gave her more violets

Edited by Yllas66

What's interesting is the golf movie she considered was 10 years ago.  The picture with her golf shoes was five years ago.  My read is she wanted to learn how to play or has been playing. 

Now my spill about an exclusive golf club.  Think of pro golfer Phil Michelson who is a member of the Santa Fe Country club in San Diego, CA.  I have never seen a picture of him at this club in well over 20 years.   Why?  Because it is in the privacy clause.  If you breach it you are suspended and your signing fees go out the window.  Depending on the club it could  easily be 100k to 250k in initiation fees if not more.  In Korea it could be higher.  If a members losses their privileges many of the other members will never deal with you again.  A lot of business is done on a golf course So we are no longer talking about initiation fees.  Now to add context, I am thinking about another couple (BinJin) how many pictures do you have of them at a golf course?  One!  Why only one?  Because the person could have been thrown out of the club if a member files a complaint.  So with that couple there is a signed autograph at a Korea course (Bin) and a signed ball in Jordan (Bin) and a video or two of only that person Teeing off(Bin).  With SSH you have a couple of clips of him playing with male friends and it is probably their own clips. There was not going to be a complaint with this group since there was nothing to hide   Throw in a woman especially who you are keeping quiet about and now your going to have a problem with that member.  The private clubs do not screw around.  Many initiation fees can be sold just like a home or property.  Our best chance to see them might be at a vacation course that is public.  Many private courses have reciprocal play with other Private courses in many Countries.  Their privacy laws apply if you play there.   My feeling is our couple does not golf as much as BinJin couple, although I have a feeling that SSH is a member of a Club and they frequent that private eating establishment more often then they play golf.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2