[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

spacer.png

SJH on SSH: "Since I'm originally a shy person, it usually takes me a long time to get close to others. But Oppa accepted me well, he has played jokes and treated me comfortably since we first met. So I was able to get close quickly". 

spacer.png

SJH really felt comfortable with SSH and she seems fond of him and only has good words about him. 

"There was such an atmosphere that comforted the other side so much in the beginning, that later we were comfortable playing as a couple". 

• Like 5

Back again to disturb your day with the OTP.. kkkk ^^

"I like REAL ACTING more these days"
-서지혜 (Seo JiHye) FM8 2017

She might have not tried more kissing scenes but definitely her first REAL ACTING KISSING SCENE was the best with SSH!.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5swfSJINn/

SSH and SJH are both lucky with each other.. :fullofhearts:

Shippers!~ Just keep sailing~ just keep sailing~ keep, keep, keep sailing~ (sound like Dori singing) kkkkk ^^

• Like 8

5 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Shippers based outside SKorea--- FYI. I noticed today that DM is now a "VIP" access only on iQIY. I read that you can try the VIP access free for 30 days, then after that you pay. DM used to be "free". In reading the fine print--- VIP access does not guarantee commercial free viewing. say WHAT?! So, you want me to pay and still have to view ads? WOW!  I do hope the contract with iQIY is temporary and expires soon. WE WANT DINNERMATE on NETFLIX!!! iQIY is so inferior in its delivery and distribution compared to NETFLIX. Hands down!

Yes,you are right , if IQIYI is going to ask me to pay , better show it on netflix where i have monthly subscriptions and it can reach more overseas shipper

• Like 3

Re-sharing this.

How SJH helped out her parents by going to a vocational school instead of going to a university so she can work right away. 

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise for her because if she was not scouted as a model she would not be an actress today.

I think that is why she is so grounded and lives a simple life. Her family is her utmost priority.

I love SJH more and more after seeing this. 

Maybe it even became a topic of conversation between SSH and his good friend Life Bar Host Shin Dong Yup on how SJH is a beautiful soul. 

SSH will be lucky if he marries her. 

She would be a great Mom one day

spacer.png

spacer.png

YT Link:

On a side note, SJH’s IG followers surged by 2k the past 2 days.

SSH followers increased as well. 

And this even without being in the trending topic (SJH became trending in 1-5 topics during her ILA guesting) winning awards, having a drama currently being aired with high ratings and despite being MIA for months.

Maybe more and more people have watched and discovered what a great drama DM is, how exceptional they acted and after watching their chemistry, they gained more fans.

And I agree, I would rather continue paying for Netflix rather than paying VIP access for IQIY. 

Victory Contents should move DM to Netlix asap. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Soompi News reported of a celebrity couple announcing their marriage after only less than a year of dating.

"To some people, it may seem rushed to get married after not even a year of dating, but to be honest, since I’m not exactly at a young age now, I’ve put aside those worries"

Hmmmm. Looking forward to getting the same news for our beloved couple. :) 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Soompi News reported of a celebrity couple announcing their marriage after only less than a year of dating.

"To some people, it may seem rushed to get married after not even a year of dating, but to be honest, since I’m not exactly at a young age now, I’ve put aside those worries"

Hmmmm. Looking forward to getting the same news for our beloved couple. :) 

This couple met through an MBC drama as well. I'm really looking forward to hearing from our couple!!! I've already dreamed about SJH's pregnancy and her marriage to SSH. I'm already delirious about these two! Hahaha :D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Siomara said:

This couple met through an MBC drama as well. I'm really looking forward to hearing from our couple!!! I've already dreamed about SJH's pregnancy and her marriage to SSH. I'm already delirious about these two! Hahaha :D

Hahaha.

Speaking of pregnancy, SSH mentioned he wants to have many children on an interview he did way back 2015. 

“Song Seung-heon said Sunday that he wants to have many children on MBC entertainment show “Section TV,” as part of an interview for the upcoming romantic comedy “Wonderful Nightmare,” which also stars actress Uhm Jung-hwa.
“I want a lot of children like a friend of mine who recently had his eighth baby,” said the 38-year-old actor, highlighting that the film led him to wish for a happy family. 
When asked if he isn’t too late for many babies, Song, with confidence, said he can still manage to have many children, despite still being unmarried at the age of 38.”

YT link

They better start asap. :) :) 

The funny marriage talk with Shin Dong Yup on Life Bar.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

@fiona628 and @Siomara Maybe our OPT will be the next couple to "announce". :) Don't we all wish, right? 

I've already dreamt of their wedding day---- what he's wearing, her gown, the bouquet of flowers she's holding, the song for their first dance. How they are dancing like it's only the two of them. SIGH. I miss them. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

SSH on His Ideal Type

On the January 31 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” Song Seung Hun sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked the actor about his ideal type, to which he answered, “There are words like ‘sexy’ or ‘innocent,’ but I like women that are innocent yet sexy.” 

SOURCE:

https://youtu.be/0CUuhTCGxSk

https://www.soompi.com/article/696475wpp/song-seung-hun-discusses-ideal-type-and-why-he-thinks-he-will-get-married-before-so-ji-sub

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/odk-clips-entertainment-weekly-e1559-clip-2266.html

“Innocent yet Sexy”

SJH totally fits SSH’s ideal type

She’s not just sexy physically but she’s also got a sexy mind and a good soul

Neither did SSH realize his ideal type will lead him to SJH. 

spacer.png

Physically Sexy
spacer.png

Sexy Mind...
spacer.png

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I had an insight while thinking about the fact that SJH did not go on the radio with SSH that morning. Son Na Eun and Lee Ji Hoon went to MBC radio together, but SJH didn't want to go to the radio interview next to SSH. She just said she couldn't concentrate on the interview in the morning because her mind is empty, but I found this excuse insufficient for her to let SSH give the interview alone. 

spacer.png

The MC at SBS radio worked alongside her and SSH in the drama, and his questions always played indirectly to a supposed relationship between SSH and SJH and their characters, made me reflect that maybe SJH didn't go to avoid these questions and something else I will say ahead. 

When we saw the behavior of SJH and SSH and some giant bread crumbs in the interview for the Japanese TV (the well established delivery system of SSH and the laughter of SJH), I wondered what would be the plausible reason for her not to have gone to SBS radio, and their relationship is very friendly in this interview. 

The SSH interview for SBS radio was made in the last broadcast of the drama on July 14, the interview for Japanese TV was held on August 10, we have a difference of almost a month between the two interviews. One she didn't want to avoid and in the other was her work schedule to spread the drama.

And then came to mind the fact that SSH praised SJH's eyes and put her on a high level among all the actresses with whom he has worked ... And then the choice of the song "I'm in love" by Ra.D, didn't seem a mere coincidence to me.

My conclusion is that between the end of the shooting of the drama on July 2nd (where SSH even plays with SJH in the final speech) and July 14th (day of the SBS radio interview), SSH may have confessed his feelings to SJH (because they were distant and he missed her) and maybe that was the reason SJH didn't go to the radio interview that day. And the choice of the song "I'm in love" was the indirect way of SSH declaring herself to SJH on the radio, and only she would know that.

These two make me crazy to create theories, after the announcement of their relationship, I will need a lot of therapy.

:poledance:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Siomara said:

I had an insight while thinking about the fact that SJH did not go on the radio with SSH that morning. Son Na Eun and Lee Ji Hoon went to MBC radio together, but SJH didn't want to go to the radio interview next to SSH. She just said she couldn't concentrate on the interview in the morning because her mind is empty, but I found this excuse insufficient for her to let SSH give the interview alone. 

spacer.png

The MC at SBS radio worked alongside her and SSH in the drama, and his questions always played indirectly to a supposed relationship between SSH and SJH and their characters, made me reflect that maybe SJH didn't go to avoid these questions and something else I will say ahead. 

When we saw the behavior of SJH and SSH and some giant bread crumbs in the interview for the Japanese TV (the well established delivery system of SSH and the laughter of SJH), I wondered what would be the plausible reason for her not to have gone to SBS radio, and their relationship is very friendly in this interview. 

The SSH interview for SBS radio was made in the last broadcast of the drama on July 14, the interview for Japanese TV was held on August 10, we have a difference of almost a month between the two interviews. One she didn't want to avoid and in the other was her work schedule to spread the drama.

And then came to mind the fact that SSH praised SJH's eyes and put her on a high level among all the actresses with whom he has worked ... And then the choice of the song "I'm in love" by Ra.D, didn't seem a mere coincidence to me.

My conclusion is that between the end of the shooting of the drama on July 2nd (where SSH even plays with SJH in the final speech) and July 14th (day of the SBS radio interview), SSH may have confessed his feelings to SJH (because they were distant and he missed her) and maybe that was the reason SJH didn't go to the radio interview that day. And the choice of the song "I'm in love" was the indirect way of SSH declaring herself to SJH on the radio, and only she would know that.

These two make me crazy to create theories, after the announcement of their relationship, I will need a lot of therapy.

:poledance:

Reveal hidden contents

Nice theory!

However, i do believe sjh when she said she is usually in a daze in the morning.

In i live alone, she did daze for a while when she was standing to decide which yoga mat to use for her stretching exercise.

So i think maybe she genuinely just couldnt function well in the morning.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Nice theory!

However, i do believe sjh when she said she is usually in a daze in the morning.

In i live alone, she did daze for a while when she was standing to decide which yoga mat to use for her stretching exercise.

So i think maybe she genuinely just couldnt function well in the morning.

I thought it was strange that she said that because at ILA she wakes up early and very fast, without needing an alarm, tidies her bed, if she weighs, drinks water, I didn't see a stunned person there. Only at the moment she did the rolling exercises that she did that dramatic pause, and even those exercises left her with bruises all over her body, I think she was stunned because she doesn't like to do that because of the trauma about the comments about her swollen face. She does it because of aesthetic pressure. 

Even so, I still find it strange that she refused the interview just for this reason. The protagonist of the drama lets her partner give an interview alone ... She forces herself to do rolling exercises to deflate her face in the morning, but giving an interview in the morning is a sacrifice? Hahaha

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I wish that SJH would leave a crumb for us.  I would take a picture of two red wine glasses on a table.  Nothing else needed we would understand this perfectly.

:sipsboba:

We know SJH or someone in her agency is a silent lurker.  DM is almost at 85 pages here in 7 months.  Just don’t see it happening with SJH unless it is a gift sent to her agency that displays for both which we saw with fans of CLOY sending gifts/flowers to both etc.  We probably have a better chance of getting a crumb with SSH.  It has been really quiet for a while.  

My thoughts on SSH.  Whoever ends up his wife, will be attractive.  The difference is not that the person is attractive which is a given, but this individual will have a strong personality, is disciplined, intelligent, understands the profession, is stylist, is gracious, fun personality, is grounded, a good person that values family and most importantly will hold SSH accountable.  This makes SJH such an attractive option and SSH knows it.  Saying she has big eyes is really saying she has beautiful eyes.  If I look at a woman for well over four seconds before I say a thing, it means in guy slang that those big eyes are stunning and this person is a goddess.  

Fiona we need to keep the posting G rated.  Please no more swim suit pictures.  That picture is just too much for us guys.  Can’t take it she is just gorgeous.  No wonder SJH likes going to a beach environment this will slay poor SSH further. Wonder were SJH and SSH are spending their vacation time?  

Tropical setting?  Dude doesn’t stand a chance.

• Like 8

His comment about SJH's eyes is very significant for us, in the fanmeeting he did and in an interview for a Chinese brand I found in the weibo, in the first he says he likes his eyes and in the second he says that beautiful eyes are something attractive for him in someone, besides having pure mind. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Siomara said:

His comment about SJH's eyes is very significant for us, in the fanmeeting he did and in an interview for a Chinese brand I found in the weibo, in the first he says he likes his eyes and in the second he says that beautiful eyes are something attractive for him in someone, besides having pure mind. 

spacer.png

Omg.... you are so good in digging up all these crumbs...

Thank you so much for the efforts and i really appreciate it!

I didnt even know beautiful eyes on a lady is smth he is looking for in his other half...

Now this info helps to bolster and provide some weight to the statement ssh made in the radio interview.

It shows sjh really left an impression on him and maybe left an imprint in his heart too.

• Like 4

The interview that SSH gave to the Chinese brand where he says that first he likes the beautiful eyes (2015).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

SSH interview on SBS radio (2020).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

SSH on live tiktok stage (2020)

spacer.png

• Like 9