[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

6 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

@Jimmy Greene, you’re welcome. These two are my stress reliever. 

Tori should really release it in Netflix. The least thing they can do to compensate for the messy marketing/promotion MBC did for DM.

@huckleberrymoonriver, the pictures came up when I was searching online for Director’s Cut DVD. 
Imagine the signed pictures are sold for €25. :) 

spacer.png

I did put up request to Netflix to show Dinner Mate & subsequently wrote to Tory/Victory Contents to push for Dinner Mate to be shown in Netflix as this drama is totally underrated in Seoul & deserves more publicity overseas & our two leads are popular with overseas fans. Not sure will added requests fm other fans help get DM to be on Netflix as soon as possible. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yappy said:

I did put up request to Netflix to show Dinner Mate & subsequently wrote to Tory/Victory Contents to push for Dinner Mate to be shown in Netflix as this drama is totally underrated in Seoul & deserves more publicity overseas & our two leads are popular with overseas fans. Not sure will added requests fm other fans help get DM to be on Netflix as soon as possible. 

They have an exclusive distribution deal with iqiyi now. So got to wait for that contract to end first. Im guessing that is probably the reason.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

That is why Tori and Victory need to get DM on NetFlix.  We and SSH & SJH would blow up with popularity.  Please Victory make this happen.  Fiona thank you for leading the support on SJH.  I am proud of you for your continued support.  You guys have no idea how long Fiona has supported SJH.  I sincerely thank you.  

@fiona628you have been a fan of SJH since she started? Do you know where I can watch online her early dramas like Chunja's Special Day also known as Happy Events at Chunja's or Chunja's Happy Events, Ice Girl also known as She Returned or She Came Back or She Is Back or She Has Come Back or Love Lost In Time, Into The Storm, Marriage Story, The Woman Who Wants to Marry and The Suicide Forecast.

I tried to find them in streaming sites but can't find it. Thank you. 

I'm watching now Noble Woman also known as The Noblesse or Lady. After that I will watch I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon and next is Black Knight and lastly is Voice also known as Whispering Corridors 4. I'm happy I was able to watch almost all of her dramas. Her roles are versatile and she really acts well and really gorgeous.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Soompi has a poll for best romcom.

Dinner Mate is 3rd on the poll as of today.

Please support our OTP

spacer.png

4 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Soompi has a poll for best romcom.

Dinner Mate is 3rd on the poll as of today.

Please support our OTP

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

@fiona628you have been a fan of SJH since she started? Do you know where I can watch online her early dramas like Chunja's Special Day also known as Happy Events at Chunja's or Chunja's Happy Events, Ice Girl also known as She Returned or She Came Back or She Is Back or She Has Come Back or Love Lost In Time, Into The Storm, Marriage Story, The Woman Who Wants to Marry and The Suicide Forecast.

I tried to find it in streaming sites but can't find it. Thank you. 

I'm watching now Noble Woman also known as The Noblesse or Lady. After that I will watch I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon and next is Black Knight and lastly is Voice also known as Whispering Corridors 4. I'm happy I was able to watch almost all of her dramas. Her roles are versatile and she really acts well and really gorgeous.

I voted already and of course Dinner Mate is the only one i voted 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Fiona thanks for providing the pic of SSH wearing the same sweater previously.  I had not seen this before. No way I think it was random.  As a guy this is a huge compliment for your co-star to show her support and the fun side of her personality.  SSH was probably saying this girl is so surprising to me.  When did SSH sweater picture?

Sorry I need the women’s opinion on this, in episode 3 she is chasing the Dr to Moon River restaurant and is taken to were he is.  She notices No Eul and says she is pretty then tosses her hair towards her when she walks by.  Why?  Still trying to understand this, almost as saying I was disrespected.  Interested on getting your thoughts on this.

Another point is SJH character goes to Moon River restaurant, why did she not notice the Dr’s car?  How many brown Lincoln are in Korea?   Since she saw him by the car the previous night when they had the first meal in Seoul.  Really she didn’t notice the vehicle?   Sorry, forgot that this is just a drama.

I didn’t get why Nora and the Dr assistance did not get together or at least not consider options.  I know Nora mentioned she wish he would stay.  This was a missed opportunity.  They were both looking for a partner and I think they would have been an interesting option.   I think it could of been fun since they both liked the main actors.  Could of been an interesting option for the series.  This would have been a better direction since the secondary actors hurt the show in episode 12 to 14.  I liked both Nora and the assistance.   Love both SSH and SJH in the series.  Episode 12 thru 14 lost some viewers.

Totally lost but i don’t get it, why does SJH only have 26 pages on Soompi personal site since 2006?  This is just wrong and ridiculous.  She is gorgeous and good at what she does.  Stupid just stupid.  

This is my opinion.
WDH accidentally spotted Jineul  - a fitness trainer whose videos often seen by her colleague on 2NBox (Park-PD - in Moon River.
She said (to herself) "Oh, It's Jineul" ..... "She's quite pretty". 
At that time they stared at each other then Jineul looked away, and she immediately responded by tossing her hair.

spacer.png

Spoiler

137096959_1586706721521994_6536651836200

Spoiler

137227327_1586706698188663_3181055166441

Spoiler

137027643_1586706658188667_8322602934463

As someone who has OCPD (Obsessive – compulsive personality disorder) and NPD (narcissistic personality disorder), at that time it seemed that WDH didn't want to be underestimated.

This she also did in episode 12, when Jineul invited a reporter to the 2NBox office.

When Sora and her were talking about Jineul, Sora suddenly asked her: "You sound like you will eventually let her have him"? And she answered while tossing her hair: "No way ... I don't care about his girlfriend at all".
At that time she also didn't want to be underestimated by Sora's question.

Spoiler

137090057_1586706841521982_7339583804700

Spoiler

137547419_1586706824855317_2096672728278

Spoiler

137310748_1586714704854529_6619769781205

Why do I say WDH is an OCPD (Obsessive - compulsive personality disorder) and NPD (narcissistic personality disorder)?

It's like KHK said (to himself) when he saw her in amazement eating noodles, while before they had just finished enjoying "Samgyeopsal" (grilled pork belly).

At that time, as a psychiatrist, KHK made an assessment: 

"Her OCPD and narcissistic personality disorder will lead to delusional disorder. There's a high chance. However, possessiveness will be the keyword".

spacer.png

Spoiler

137303858_1586706778188655_5227482593403

Spoiler

137367580_1586706761521990_6618822774107

Spoiler

137233316_1586706741521992_8427499748722

OCPD (Obsessive - compulsive personality disorder): 
A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism, and interpersonal control, beginning by early adulthood at latest.

https://www.medicinenet.com/obsessive-compulsive_personality_disorder/definition.htm

NPD (narcissistic personality disorder):
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Possesiveness:
Having or manifesting a desire to control or dominate another.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/possessiveness#:~:text=adj.,2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

This assessment is like what SSH said in the Japanese TV interview when he was asked "What do you think makes KHK and WDH attracted to each other?".

SSH said:
"The way WDH dealt with her works. Even though she's in the state of having two big wounds and going through a lot of trials. She's very passionate about she wanted to do and she seemed to be professional in her work. But she's actually a very lonely and hurt woman in her hidden side.

Spoiler

137031908_1586706608188672_5449331371498

Spoiler

136977660_1586706588188674_2732449362474

Spoiler

137072911_1586706571522009_6969563255551

Spoiler

137507923_1586706521522014_1607720976970

Spoiler

136971543_1586706528188680_3823830257226

Spoiler

138057010_1586706511522015_3050830403073

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@huckleberrymoonriver, I became a fan of SJH after watching her in Over the Rainbow. However I did not actively followed her dramas, I have only watched Ice Girl, 49 Days, Jealousy Incarnate, Heart Surgeons, CLOY and DM and she was excellent on those dramas. 

Maybe try searching the dramas you are looking for in Dramacool or Kiss Asian. 

DM is on top spot of the poll as of today. 

Thank you to those who voted.

As @Jimmy Greenesaid, it looks like DM and our OTP have a lot of silent fans and lurkers.

This is only a poll and not a formal award but still we can show love and support for our OTP. 

spacer.png

Please vote on the link below if you have not yet. 

Deadline is today, Sunday

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

@huckleberrymoonriver, I became a fan of SJH after watching her in Over the Rainbow. However I did not actively followed her dramas, I have only watched Ice Girl, 49 Days, Jealousy Incarnate, Heart Surgeons, CLOY and DM and she was excellent on those dramas. 

Maybe try searching the dramas you are looking for in Dramacool or Kiss Asian. 

DM is on top spot of the poll as of today. 

Thank you to those who voted.

As @Jimmy Greenesaid, it looks like DM and our OTP have a lot of silent fans and lurkers.

This is only a poll and not a formal award but still we can show love and support for our OTP. 

spacer.png

Please vote on the link below if you have not yet. 

Deadline is today, Sunday

May I ask where can I watch Ice Girl? I tried looking for it in most streaming sites but cant find it. I love watching SJH in all her dramas that I have seen so far. She is a really good actress. Hope in her upcoming drama this year that she will have a good role and a good script. 

25 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

May I ask where can I watch Ice Girl? I tried looking for it in most streaming sites but cant find it. I love watching SJH in all her dramas that I have seen so far. She is a really good actress. Hope in her upcoming drama this year that she will have a good role and a good script. 

Try koreandrama.tv 

Hello!~ Just dropping by to tickle your delulu minds with this clip I just made for the OTP, great move for SJH if she really suggested this part in DM.. kkkkk ^^

"If you walk down the street, it's so pretty to see a tall man hugging a short woman."
-서지혜

From just a romantic fantasy to real thing quick :fullofhearts:
FM8 x Dinner Mate :wub:

Calling all HyeonHye shippers who support the adlibs of these two, imagine who suggested the walk.. And who accepted the suggestion without second thought.. :blush::love::heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ3XFWMJ57B/

May this ship sail last a life time!~
Have a great day everyone ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

partyon

• Idol oppa month
  • 30.png.60afb2339ce1eabdb248a0ca3943edfc.
  • partyon
  • Event Organizers
  • EO_Ribbon.png.b86e1b096c3c9d4915acad1250
  • 7,309 posts
  • rep_immortal.png.6d71ff23bba430849b9b973

The Best Dramas (2020) poll is closed

Seems the most popular dramas of 2020 were:

1. Crash Landing on You (Romance category) - 178 votes

10079501,+lCDCBYZwaDEblAgrDBUgqHVnJq10+S

2. Do You Like Brahms (Romance category) - 144 votes

Do_You_Like_Brahms%3F.jpg

3. Flower of Evil (Thriller, suspense, mystery, fantasy category) - 134 votes

flower-of-evil.jpg

4. It's Okay To Not Be Okay (Thriller, suspense, mystery, fantasy category) - 134 votes

PvkMwNzSChsrup-skueVfIQUsAIaBKsqgCcI9wNL

Other popular dramas of 2020 were:

Hospital Playlist - 92

The King: Eternal Monarch - 89 votes
Kingdom 2 - 89 votes

Dinner Mate - 70

Itaewon Class - 68
Eighteen Again - 65

The World of the Married - 60

A huge thank you to everyone who voted in the poll! :kiss_wink:

Since we got 417 votes in this poll, it's impossible to tag you all. We hope that you come back, though, for more fun events in 2021.  :heart:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

What’s great is DM was number 1 on Rom-com and number 8 for all shows for all 3 polls.  No awards but great screw off message to send MBC about their awards and how they poorly treated and mis-advertised DM.  Congrats to SSH/SJH and the entire group with DM and to SHJ & the CLOY group.  We received 28 votes in just over 24 hours and CLOY received just over 40 in the same period of time.  Both shows were behind up to that point.   

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@nyzah13, thank you for sharing the video. When we watch SJH on variety shows, we can see that her real life personality is bubbly, adorable, articulate, smart, funny and not the cold, stuck up guarded woman she is as portrayed on her roles. I’m really glad DM paved the way to break free from those roles. 

I have also watched SJH’s Strong Heart video guesting you uploaded and she mentioned being a fan of SJS again. I would have imagined SSH having a conversation with SJH. “You like SJS but not me?” Good thing SJS is married. Our girl is safe. Plus of course she did eventually admitted in DM presscon she was a fan of SSH when she was in High School. This reminds me of the advice she gave her BFF SSY to “Pretend that you’re not into the guy so much” but she ended up admitting she likes SSH as a fan. Her advice backfired on her :) :) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Jimmy Greene, Yup! DM took no. 1 spot on Best Romcom. Congratulations to DM and to our OTP. 

Regarding MBC, it is what it is. Nothing we can do anymore. 

Knowing DM has a huge following in IG, Soompi, IQIY is enough for them to realize their huge loss. Now DM should be off to Netflix soon

SJH is keeping up with SSH on being MIA mode on social media for almost a month now when she usually have 1-3 postings per month.

Our lovebirds are really enjoying their utmost time together.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Shippers based outside SKorea--- FYI. I noticed today that DM is now a "VIP" access only on iQIY. I read that you can try the VIP access free for 30 days, then after that you pay. DM used to be "free". In reading the fine print--- VIP access does not guarantee commercial free viewing. say WHAT?! So, you want me to pay and still have to view ads? WOW!  I do hope the contract with iQIY is temporary and expires soon. WE WANT DINNERMATE on NETFLIX!!! iQIY is so inferior in its delivery and distribution compared to NETFLIX. Hands down!

• Like 5