[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, S. jayanti said:

Can i add i though sjh is ssh fandom coz have track sjh always like ssh ig even when ssh still hv gf, thats why one reason she accept dm to meet her idol, or might be ssh also already know her But that time he not mention her coz he busy and have someone closed with him, but my theory is sjh really fans of ssh thats why need long time to hv bf she want like someone like her idol is ssh and the dream Come true... Hope her pray in italy is the answer of god what she want 

I went to check SSH’s IG post from 2015-2017 and I don’t see SJH liking any post from that year.

Did you mean when IG still had that activity feature where we can see whom they liked?

@Siomara Brito, thank you. 
I am compelled to send a thank you note to those actresses who turned down the role.

The universe conspired to give it to SJH. 

@mtdgmend, it might be a possibility they might have crossed paths from VIP screenings, public gatherings, awards show but never had the chance to talk to each other.

So happy DM happened

18 minutes ago, Siomara Brito said:

Send us the link to see it too, I'm very curious!

I’m curious and intrigued :) 

@S. jayanti, please send us a screenshot if you can :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Saya pergi untuk memeriksa posting IG SSH dari 2015-2017 dan saya tidak melihat SJH menyukai posting apa pun dari tahun itu.

Maksud Anda ketika IG masih memiliki fitur aktivitas itu di mana kita bisa melihat siapa yang mereka sukai?

@Brigez_cilacap, Terima kasih. 
Saya terpaksa mengirimkan ucapan terima kasih kepada para aktris yang menolak peran tersebut.

Alam semesta berkonspirasi untuk memberikannya kepada SJH. 

@tokopedia, mungkin saja mereka telah melewati jalur pemutaran VIP, pertemuan publik, acara penghargaan, tetapi tidak pernah memiliki kesempatan untuk berbicara satu sama lain.

DM sangat bahagia terjadi

Saya penasaran dan penasaran :) 

@. jayanti, kirimkan tangkapan layar kepada kami jika Anda bisa :)

I ll ask my friend to get the post

43 minutes ago, Siomara Brito said:

Kirimkan link untuk melihatnya juga, saya sangat penasaran!we in

We in hk thats pict was when ssh mske movie with Jessica jung in hk

@S. jayanti, appreciate it if we can see screenshots :) 

If it’s true I wonder why it was not brought up in OTP IG fandom.

What we saw was SSH liking a post about SJH then unliked. 

Also, Jessica Jung is from Girls Generation is Krystal Jung’s(SSH’s Player co-star) older sister. Jessica never had a movie with SSH. Did you mean the actress/ex GF who has the same name as Krystal?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, S. jayanti said:

Try to follow hoenhyecouple in ig there alot thing there to find, or fans ssh from hk @crystalx hongkong

So sorry... actually i don't understand the info you provide. Please provide a clearer information bc i feel confused reading it.

if you mean SJH liked SSH's posts on IG, maybe those posts were on Lee Si-Eon's IG acc (SSH's friend).

and as far as I know SSH had never done a movie with Jessica Jung in HK, but Jessica's younger sister is Krystal Jung who played with SSH in "Player" drama.

Edited by CuZ
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CuZ said:

Maaf ... sebenarnya saya tidak mengerti info yang Anda berikan. Tolong berikan informasi yang lebih jelas karena saya merasa bingung membacanya.

jika yang Anda maksud SJH menyukai postingan SSH di IG, mungkin postingan tersebut ada di akun IG Lee Si-Eon (teman SSH).

dan setahu saya SSH belum pernah main film dengan Jessica Jung di HK, tapi adik perempuan Jessica adalah Krystal Jung yang bermain dengan SSH di drama "Player".

Sorry i mean crystal. Jung we call her Jessica more famous as jessica

2 minutes ago, S. jayanti said:

Maaf maksud saya kristal. Jung kita memanggilnya Jessica lebih terkenal dengan jessica 

Thats right i ever sjh like many time in ssh ig someone fans upload it and Mark it, well i ll find it if still have 

7 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Foto ini memperkuat keyakinan saya bahwa Song Seung Heon dan Seo Ji Hye benar-benar memiliki sesuatu yang baik di antara mereka ❤

Follow @cristal x hk in ig in story she zoom ssh touch sjh chin too 

On 8/26/2020 at 6:00 PM, nyzah13 said:

[Maybe Off-Topic] but really idk if SSH and SJH haven't met before the DM script reading (although they were verbal during the prescon they haven't). There were timeline theories about the two and I know (if I'm not mistaken ^_^) @Call Me By My Real Name has been investigating if these two actors have crossed paths before as they have dramas that air before the other, and one IG (tteokbeokki_couple) posted  about JH liking 2 post with with SSH on it (during the Player drama maybe because LSE was there or maybe because of Krystal. (btw, this is another theory of mine that maybe Krystal, Jessica and SJH knew each other. Why? because these girls (might have) usually end up meeting at Fashion shows and it's impossible that they haven't been acquainted/ friends with each other. These stars have also similarities especially when we talk about fashion, they love the French Fashion/ Style.) When we talk about connection, this circle of people might have been known each other Krystal co-starred on Player with SSH and JH liking that post of the Player video. Coincidence? Maybe?
Did Krystal suggest to the PD who would act as WDH perfectly?..
(and since SSH have been good friends  with Krystal, he might be the one to push Krystal to suggest it to PD) HAHAHA XD

Here's the interesting thing though, idk if the Personality-Test just recently trended in Korea togehter with other tests but Jessica released a VLOG 2 weeks ago about these tests (she said she thought about taking the tests for a for a long while before doing it on her VLOG) while SJH have taken it after DM as she said during her interview. Then, Jessica recently released her VLOG just a week ago titled "Keeping it simple", again idk if she was referring to SJH as she said in her video that "Chorong and JiHye eonni on how to love yourself, by patting and kissing oneself" and we all know SJH self-love and self-care, and SJH does self-talk too!.. HAHAHA XD
Even Jessica wore the same kind of JHs outfit (the where DH was thinking if HK has started fire) on her other VLOG too with Irene Kim.

Here's the video of Jessica practicing how to love herself while mentioning "JiHye eonni" starting from 7:30 of this video

And btw, Krystal mentioned on "Life bar" too what kind of girl SSH likes by jokingly telling everyone with "nice body" HAHAHA XD
and aside from that, just recently on IG since VC have released the script reading pictures, SSH and SJH have already similar gestures as posted with those who ship this OTP.

Again, all of these are just speculations guys if weather these people are already connected with each other especially our OTP.. ^_^

Hello guys!~ I'm back again!~ I hope you had a good start for the year of Ox and I loved reading all the shippers ideas, undercover investigations, and so much more (as usual) that help us understand these two from hopeful REEL to REAL OTP..

Looking back at my previous post, as I have read here someone mentioned Jessica Jung and Krystal might be connected with SJH as what I have posted previously (see quoted post above)..

We know from tteokbeoki_couple's IG account that our SJH have liked a video from an OCN 
Here's the link of pic though this dated 2018 and probably most of you have seen this..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-j3aqpO-TBs4kL9A9RoRyMVlFQyvx8lK5imc0/

In terms of SJH's circle of friends I believe she and SSH's has a lot in common.. I don't know if you've visited her facebook account and I'm not 100% sure this is legit as this was active just up until August 27, 2014 and has been MIA since then on facebook with no posts, but as I have checked her friends, she has so many celebrity friends on the list including her co-stars and also Lee ByungHun's wife Lee Min-Jung which also is MIA since 2014 and not to mention, LMJ also guested in Gamsung Camping just like SSH. To connect this SSH and LMJ's husband LBH are very good friends aside from Rain, KSW and many other Hallyu celebrities and have even sent SSH food truck during DM.

Anyway, here's another rare post of SJH taking an ALS (bucket) challenge from 2014 posted on the day of her birthday (maybe she took this challenge as support a cause for those with ALS)..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyDHqzJw2b/

I might have just been silently lurking with you guys and I'm also doing my own investigations to support this ship to keep it sailing just for our OTP.. I'm so happy we even reached 80+ pages for this.. This is such a HAPPY start for New Year!~

Have a great day y'all!~ ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@nyzah13, welcome back my dear. Thank you for reminding us about that post that SJH liked. That’s probably what @S. jayantiwas talking about. 
I do agree with one who commented that SJH might have liked the post in general and not just because of SSH. She was known to be close to the account owner too.

I did not know she is friends with Lee Min Jung. Good to know. Maybe the 2 of them can double date with LMJ-LBH. As SSH is close with LBH. :)

• Like 5

On 1/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, fiona628 said:

She does not have a BF at that time since most of the roles she played are cold characters and the guys find it hard to talk to her 

Hide contents

9-D1-F3-C99-3-EA9-489-B-BA6-D-5-AE4-D590

She Told SSY to pretend that she’s not into the guy she like so much.

Hmmmmh.

Hide contents

0-EE528-AD-6504-4-C20-AEE1-731-A6-C76938

Now we know why she does not have a BF before. 
She was very guarded. 
But not anymore.

She now has a guy who smiles/laughs with her, talks to her, flirts with her, always gets her attention.

:)

Right Guys? 

SJH is right when she said that when she reached her 30's all the roles she played are cold, strong women maybe that's why guys were afraid to approach her. When she was in her 20's all her roles were sweet and adorable characters. For reference below is her list of shows and the year she made them. But for Dinner Mate her role was not cold anymore and she was her real self in the character of Woo Do Hee. 

Based on her LifeBar interview, now I understand why she doesn't show much feelings because she said "You have to try and pretend that you're not into the guy so much". Though in the Dinner Mate presscon, she can't help but admit that she is a fan of SSH ❤ I'm glad that SSH did not hesitate to approach SJH and made her feel comfortable with his jokes and caring ways and expressed his interest in her and continue to show it to her even in post Dinner Mate ❤ It's quite fascinating that another coincidence between SSH and SJH is that the first drama that SJH appeared in was "All In" which Lee Byung Hun starred in opposite Song Hye Kyo who became his gf that time. We know Lee Byung Hun is one of SSH's bff. Guess SJH has worked with most of SSH's bff. 

Drama Series/TV Movies/Movies

• Like 5

Fiona thanks for providing the pic of SSH wearing the same sweater previously.  I had not seen this before. No way I think it was random.  As a guy this is a huge compliment for your co-star to show her support and the fun side of her personality.  SSH was probably saying this girl is so surprising to me.  When did SSH sweater picture?

Sorry I need the women’s opinion on this, in episode 3 she is chasing the Dr to Moon River restaurant and is taken to were he is.  She notices No Eul and says she is pretty then tosses her hair towards her when she walks by.  Why?  Still trying to understand this, almost as saying I was disrespected.  Interested on getting your thoughts on this.

Another point is SJH character goes to Moon River restaurant, why did she not notice the Dr’s car?  How many brown Lincoln are in Korea?   Since she saw him by the car the previous night when they had the first meal in Seoul.  Really she didn’t notice the vehicle?   Sorry, forgot that this is just a drama.

I didn’t get why Nora and the Dr assistance did not get together or at least not consider options.  I know Nora mentioned she wish he would stay.  This was a missed opportunity.  They were both looking for a partner and I think they would have been an interesting option.   I think it could of been fun since they both liked the main actors.  Could of been an interesting option for the series.  This would have been a better direction since the secondary actors hurt the show in episode 12 to 14.  I liked both Nora and the assistance.   Love both SSH and SJH in the series.  Episode 12 thru 14 lost some viewers.

Totally lost but i don’t get it, why does SJH only have 26 pages on Soompi personal site since 2006?  This is just wrong and ridiculous.  She is gorgeous and good at what she does.  Stupid just stupid.  

• Like 3

@huckleberrymoonriver, I was wondering why she would always accept roles that are cold and stuck up. Is it her choice or is it because those were the only roles offered to her and got stereotyped? I read an article that she did wanted to do a romcom similar to JJH’s role in Legends of the Blue Sea.

So glad DM happened she was able to break away from those cold roles. 
Now that she is with Culture Depot I hope they will give her more meaty roles that will show more of her acting prowess. 

Signed pictures of SSH and SJH

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Anyone knows if Tori will release a Dinner Mate Director’s Cut DVD? 

Usually the Director’s Cut DVD will have unseen BTS videos/pictures so I am kind of interested.  :)

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Fiona thanks for providing the pic of SSH wearing the same sweater previously.  I had not seen this before. No way I think it was random.  As a guy this is a huge compliment for your co-star to show her support and the fun side of her personality.  SSH was probably saying this girl is so surprising to me.  When did SSH sweater picture?

Totally lost but i don’t get it, why does SJH only have 26 pages on Soompi personal site since 2006?  This is just wrong and ridiculous.  She is gorgeous and good at what she does.  Stupid just stupid.  

SSH wore the sweater in a magazine shoot I think. Not sure when. The picture was posted in a couple of OTP pages in IG.

Regarding SJH having only 26 pages in soompi thread, I think her fans actively follow her in IG more than soompi. If we look at her IG she has less than 1M followers(currently at 936k) but the ratio of likes on her posts are more than those celebrities with 1M Followers. Her recent posts have more than 100k-200k likes on average. :) 

Proving her fanbase are growing.

• Like 5

That is why Tori and Victory need to get DM on NetFlix.  We and SSH & SJH would blow up with popularity.  Please Victory make this happen.  Fiona thank you for leading the support on SJH.  I am proud of you for your continued support.  You guys have no idea how long Fiona has supported SJH.  I sincerely thank you.  :hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

@huckleberrymoonriver, I was wondering why she would always accept roles that are cold and stuck up. Is it her choice or is it because those were the only roles offered to her and got stereotyped? I read an article that she did wanted to do a romcom similar to JJH’s role in Legends of the Blue Sea.

So glad DM happened she was able to break away from those cold roles. 
Now that she is with Culture Depot I hope they will give her more meaty roles that will show more of her acting prowess. 

Signed pictures of SSH and SJH

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Anyone knows if Tori will release a Dinner Mate Director’s Cut DVD? 

Usually the Director’s Cut DVD will have unseen BTS videos/pictures so I am kind of interested.  :)

Thank you for the signed photos ❤ I wonder how we can get one of them. Where did you find it? Was it posted on naver?

• Like 1

@Jimmy Greene, you’re welcome. These two are my stress reliever. 

Tori should really release it in Netflix. The least thing they can do to compensate for the messy marketing/promotion MBC did for DM.

@huckleberrymoonriver, the pictures came up when I was searching online for Director’s Cut DVD. 
Imagine the signed pictures are sold for €25. :) 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1