[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

I wish all shippers a happy new year!!! 

:piggydance:

In January, the recording of the drama starring SSH begins, as well as the drama romcom that is quoted to be done by SJH too (a list was leaked in the weibo at the end of october, some dramas that were leaked have already been confirmed, including that of SSH that would be done with another protagonist, now it remains to know that of our queen SJH). 

If it is confirmed, probably the two will be on "vacation" next summer as well. 

We will continue sailing our ship in calm and constant waters.

:heartxoxo:

Edited by Siomara Brito
  • Like 4

Looks like another shipper group of  MinEun is also ticked that their couple was not selected for the 2020 SBS awards on the 30th.  Interesting that they are also concerned with the political issue with SBS.  Only difference is Min still received a award.

• Like 1

@Yllas66 @airgelaal, I rest my case.

Let’s leave all the bad vibes in 2020 and move forward with only positive thoughts in 2021. 

Happy New Year Everyone!

SSH-SJH/Dinner Mate were definitely the best thing that happened to us in 2020 in the midst of this pandemic. 

They gave us happy vibes, gained virtual friends and we fell madly in love with them. 

Here’s to wishing that 2021 will be a better year for everyone, an end to the pandemic and hopefully some marriage news from our OTP. 

A75-ABF17-B8-A9-488-A-9-C0-D-BE77-F8-A05

Reposting for Happy Vibes

B7-B06004-17-F6-481-D-9-F89-23307-E1-D70

And of course that uncanny resemblance

D8-ADEF42-FFDD-4-DE1-887-F-874-CD15-ACE1

May we all have a blessed 2021.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, Siomara Brito said:

the binjin shipper was caught by the dispatch ... even though he is afraid of our couple being caught by them, i also want to see it someday. OMG!!

I don’t follow their ship or any other ship but good for them if it’s true.

Wishing the same for our couple but I prefer them to be low key and date in peace and just surprise us with wedding news like Won Bin and Lee Na Young did :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I don’t follow their ship or any other ship but good for them if it’s true.

Wishing the same for our couple but I prefer them to be low key and date in peace and just surprise us with wedding news like Won Bin and Lee Na Young did :)

But it is worth remembering that even the couple Won Bin and Lee Na Young were also caught by the dispatch, but denied the relationship saying they were just friends. And after some years they had their marriage revealed. :wub:

Edited by Siomara Brito
  • Like 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!!!

I had a theory about our couple today....so, you know how we all agree that SSH is one that is too obvious, and wear his heart on his sleeves? --- as seen in the interviews for the Japanese audience, etc. Well, they know that if they had attended, ALL EYES (ours especially) would be on them--- watching their every move and interaction, and interpreting them. So, to continue dating "privately" they decided not to go. Secondarily, If they attended, and the public notices their relationship, they "may" get asked what the deal is. To avoid all that, they decided NOT to attend.  :approves:It's a smart move if you ask me, because here we are still guessing what the real deal is. 

BTW, just read the Dispatch "BIG REVEAL" of Jan 1. Actually, Dispatch is not reporting anything new. BINJIN dating is the biggest "open" secret in K-ent. I'm sure the BINJIN ship is happy!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!!!

I had a theory about our couple today....so, you know how we all agree that SSH is one that is too obvious, and wear his heart on his sleeves? --- as seen in the interviews for the Japanese audience, etc. Well, they know that if they had attended, ALL EYES (ours especially) would be on them--- watching their every move and interaction, and interpreting them. So, to continue dating "privately" they decided not to go. Secondarily, If they attended, and the public notices their relationship, they "may" get asked what the deal is. To avoid all that, they decided NOT to attend. It's a smart move if you ask me, because here we are still guessing what the real deal is. 

BTW, just read the Dispatch "BIG REVEAL" of Jan 1. Actually, Dispatch is not reporting anything new. BINJIN dating is the biggest "open" secret in K-ent. I'm sure the BINJIN ship is happy!

I like your theory. :) :) 

However, I think they just did not attend since MBC did not invite them for the reason they will not win anything. Also I read an article in IG that attendees will be limited due to the pandemic. Thus only the sure winners were there.

I guess SSH and SJH will be the last on Dispatch’s radar being the low profile couple they are.

• Like 5

Sorry this is off topic but their story is also like our Dinner Couple Heon hye ,  CONGRATULATIONS TO BIN JIN , their 4 leaf clover wish come true so happy for them , how i wish our couple also ends up like them.

• Like 4

I only pray for SSH to announce his marriage with SJH. Not for dispatch to discover their relationship. Too much media & fanatic netizens(those with no genuine love) pressure can affect a relationship but on a brighter side, our fave couple is on the mature side so shall keep faith on both of them & look forward to happy good news! :)

• Like 8

As expected That couple that Dispatch caught is all over my IG feed. 
And a lot of OTP ships are piggy backing on the dispatch report hoping their ship will be next since Dispatch has 2 more couples to reveal in January 2021.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2020 at 2:50 AM, Siomara Brito said:

Thinking about it a lot here ... the mysterious man is very similar.

Your guess is good as mine

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Binjin is confirmed. I hope the same for ssh x sjh will happen soon!

57 minutes ago, yappy said:

I only pray for SSH to announce his marriage with SJH. Not for dispatch to discover their relationship. Too much media & fanatic netizens(those with no genuine love) pressure can affect a relationship but on a brighter side, our fave couple is on the mature side so shall keep faith on both of them & look forward to happy good news! :)

Wow... if it is a straight up wedding announcement.... that will be the headlines of most entertainment news around Asian countries!!! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Siomara Brito said:

the binjin shipper was caught by the dispatch ... even though he is afraid of our couple being caught by them, i also want to see it someday. OMG!!

I don't think they were caught. I'm sure it was a win-win deal/

But I don't mind if our pair will act the same.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I like your theory. :) :) 

However, I think they just did not attend since MBC did not invite them for the reason they will not win anything. Also I read an article in IG that attendees will be limited due to the pandemic. Thus only the sure winners were there.

I guess SSH and SJH will be the last on Dispatch’s radar being the low profile couple they are.

Couldnt agree more with you both the Not attend the awards and the couple on dispatch's radar. 

But anyhow always pray they are really together and they will share it to public any soon 

• Like 4

No new year IG posts from our OTP. They are full of secrets.

I realized that in almost every SSH work break, he always posted pictures at the gymnasium. Except for last year he had no pictures in 3 months. There is something happening ...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, fiona628 said:

As expected That couple that Dispatch caught is all over my IG feed. 
And a lot of OTP ships are piggy backing on the dispatch report hoping their ship will be next since Dispatch has 2 more couples to reveal in January 2021.

Is it confirmed that there are 2 more couples to be revealed?