[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

24 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

@fiona628

Why after I filled in all the columns,
when I signed up, it said "Credentials are incorrect."

Help me please!!!

Type your email and click “verify”.

Also you need to enter the 6 digit code sent to your email. 
You need the 6 digit code to be able to register successfully.

A1811-CE5-B198-4-F7-E-9-CB5-3101-ADEDA82

@Jimmy Greene, you’re welcome. :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

I have verified my email, then MBC will send the code to my email. But there is no incoming mail from MBC.

I took me around 2-3 mins to get the code via email.

Also the 6 digit code expires in 5 mins when not entered right away.

So try to refresh your email

New BTS from Tori

C178-F699-C0-D5-4-CF1-A491-47-DAE1-D0991

F21-F4-B33-DBEE-4-DC3-ACC2-4-D482-C5-A7-

A967-D96-B-45-C6-43-F7-A088-1-B05-A0-D83

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJX8vPAJaQ0/?igshid=r9vf7zhzu7jt

• Like 4

Hello, sorry for asking here. Does anyone knows if SSH and SJH will be attending the MBC award tomorrow? I have been looking for the news/confirmation from all over social media but none avail. MBC only confirms the attendance of last year's winner as award presenter. Thank you!!

@Siomara Brito, thank you for the link. I cannot access it for some reason. Maybe not available in my country.

if only MBC is not too stingy in giving out awards like KBS and SBS. I know KBS gives out 3 To 5 Best Couple Awards at least we know they are a sure win for Top 3 Best Couples. 

Thank you Everyone for voting. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 9:21 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

Merry Xmas to all and I wish good health to all during these tough times.

Thanks Huckleberry for the links that you have provided.  Once I was able to get the closed caption in English by going to settings the interview was somewhat understandable.  Radio dude was all over the place.  Surprised that there was not more DM content in the interview.

SJH eyes are so glassy, large and pretty.  No wonder SSH is so mesmerized.  They both are glowing in the pictures.  

Wouldn’t it be interesting and beautiful if SJH were to show up in the black Audrey Hepburn type dress from the opening scene of DM wearing the diamond neckless to the award show if they are invited. That would be stunning to say the least.

The MBC Entertainment Awards is currently underway.
I accidentally searched and got the link but it seems restricted.
I saw Narae, Jang Do-yeon, Kian and Sun Hoon there. 

MBC maintains a strict health protocol, where everyone wears a mask and gloves.

The attendance is limited while the trophies are placed on a small table on the stage and the winners take their own trophies.
Considering that at the event the women wore black dresses, so agree with the idea @Jimmy Greene, it would be attractive and beautiful if SJH appeared in an Audrey Hepburn type dress with a diamond necklace.

EUbztTnVAAE7lcE?format=jpg&name=medium

EUbzuV0UcAEQBFD?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not a good night for our DM’s.  

Not thrilled with the best couple choice.  See below for my thought on selection.

:facepalm:

With that said congrats to the winners.  Hopefully we will get some pictures of our two if they were there.

MBC has celebrated the variety stars and shows that lit up the network this year!

The 2020 MBC Entertainment Awards were held on December 29, with Jun Hyun Moo, Jang Do Yeon, and Ahn Bo Hyun as MCs. Restrictions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 were put in place, including everyone wearing masks, social distancing, individual partitions set up between tables, and trophies being placed on a table for the winners to pick up, reducing hand-to-hand contact.

Yoo Jae Suk took home the Daesang (Grand Prize) during the night’s ceremony, following his notable work on MBC’s “How Do You Play?” this year. This is Yoo Jae Suk’s seventh time winning the Daesang from the MBC ceremony (including winning with the “Infinite Challenge” cast in 2007).

He said, “I don’t know how to express my gratitude. I really had no idea I’d win the Grand Prize again after ‘Infinite Challenge.’ There are so many people I need to thank.”

“Thank you to my parents and my father-in-law,” he said. “More than anything else, to my beloved Na Kyung Eun. I wanted to say this. I’m also so proud and grateful that I’m the husband of Na Kyung Eun.” He continued, “Our son Ji Ho is in the fourth grade and our youngest has turned three. I think they’ll be asleep right now but I want to say ‘I love you so much’ to Ji Ho and Na Eun.”

He went on to share his thanks to “How Do You Play?” producing director Kim Tae Ho, commenting that he thinks that both himself and Kim Tae Ho hadn’t imagined they’d win the variety program of the year and Daesang together again after doing so with “Infinite Challenge.”He expressed his thanks to more staff members and producing directors. “I want to have dinner with you once COVID-19 calms down,” he said. He continued to extend his thanks to many writers and staff.

Yoo Jae Suk thanked Jo Se Ho, Lee Juk, Yoo Hui Yeol, Uhm Jung Hwa, Jessi, Hwasa, Kim Jong Min, Jung Jae Hyung, Defconn, and Rain. “More than anything, to [Lee] Sang Soon, and to Lee Hyori to whom I want to give all the honor of this award, I sincerely thank you,” he shared.

“I’ve never thought when doing a program, ‘I’m confident,’ or ‘I can achieve this,'” he said. “But there’s something I always decide when I’m doing a program. No matter what the result is, I will take responsibility.” He added, “Thank you to the viewers who support us when we’re having a hard time and now too.”

Yoo Jae Suk then shared his hope for the return of an MBC comedy program that junior comedians could dream of being on. After expressing his thanks to health workers and to senior and junior entertainers, Yoo Jae Suk mentioned the late comedian Park Ji Sun, who passed away this year. He said, “I hope that Park Ji Sun, who so sadly went to heaven at a young age this year, will rest in peace.”

yoo-jae-suk1.jpg

Check out the list of winners below:

Daesang (Grand Prize): Yoo Jae Suk (“How Do You Play?”)

Entertainer of the Year: Park Na Rae, Kim Sung Joo, Lee Young Ja, Kim Gura, Yoo Jae Suk, Jun Hyun Moo

Variety Program of the Year: “How Do You Play?”

Top Excellence in Variety: MAMAMOO’s Hwasa (“Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”), “How Do You Play?”), Sung Hoon (“Home Alone”)
Top Excellence in Music & Talk: Lee Hyori (“How Do You Play?”), Yang Se Hyung (“The Paikfather,” “The Manager,” “Where Is My Home”)
Top Excellence in Radio: Jung Sun Hee (“Jung Sun Hee and Moon Chun Shik’s Radio Era Now”)

Excellence in Variety: Son Dam Bi (“Home Alone”), Jang Do Yeon (“Home Alone”), Boom (“It’s a Relief if We Don’t Fight,” “Where Is My Home”)
Excellence in Music & Talk: Uhm Jung Hwa (“How Do You Play?”), Jessi (“How Do You Play?”, “The Manager”), Kim Jong Min (“Nation of Trot,” “Those Who Cross the Line: Returns,” “How Do You Play?”)
Excellence in Radio: Lee Yoon Suk (“Lee Yoon Suk and Jeon Young Mi’s Good Weekend”), Lee Ji Hye (“Lee Ji Hye’s Afternoon Discovery”)

PD Award: Baek Jong Won (“The Paikfather”)
Best Couple: Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori (“How Do You Play?”)
Achievement Award: Kim Gook Jin (“Radio Star”)
Best Teamwork Award: “The Manager”
Popularity Award: Ahn Young Mi (“Radio Star”)
Special Award: Judges of “Nation of Trot”
Best Format Award: The King of Mask Singer
Digital Content Award: Park Na Rae, Han Hye Jin, Hwasa (“Home Alone: Girls’ Secret Party”)
Best Dresser Award: Norazo (“The Paikfather,” “The Manager”)
Writer of the Year: Choi Hye Jung (“How Do You Play?”)
Rookie Award: Ko Eun Ah (“The Manager”), Kim Kang Hoon (“The King of Mask Singer,” “Those Who Cross the Line: Returns,” “The Manager”)
Rookie Radio Award: Kang Soo Ji (“Kang Soo Ji’s Wonderful Radio”), Jun Hyosung (“Jun Hyosung’s Dreaming Radio”), Pyo Chang Won (“Pyo Chang Won’s News High Kick”)
Special Award for Current Events and Cultural Programs: Kim Han Seok, Kim Jung Geun, Park Yeon Kyung (“Good Day”)
Writer of the Year for Current Events and Cultural Programs: Park Min Jung (“Humanimal”)
Special Award for Radio: Im Jin Mo (“Bae Chul Soo’s Music Camp”), Kim Eun Ae (“57 Minute Traffic Report,” “Weather and Life”)
Writer of the Year for Radio: Kim Kyung Ok (“Bae Chul Soo’s Music Camp”)
Radio Contribution Award: GS Caltex

1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Not a good night for our DM’s.  

Not thrilled with the best couple choice.  See below for my thought on selection.

With that said congrats to the winners.  Hopefully we will get some pictures of our two if they were there.

MBC has celebrated the variety stars and shows that lit up the network this year!

The 2020 MBC Entertainment Awards were held on December 29, with Jun Hyun Moo, Jang Do Yeon, and Ahn Bo Hyun as MCs. Restrictions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 were put in place, including everyone wearing masks, social distancing, individual partitions set up between tables, and trophies being placed on a table for the winners to pick up, reducing hand-to-hand contact.

Yoo Jae Suk took home the Daesang (Grand Prize) during the night’s ceremony, following his notable work on MBC’s “How Do You Play?” this year. This is Yoo Jae Suk’s seventh time winning the Daesang from the MBC ceremony (including winning with the “Infinite Challenge” cast in 2007).

He said, “I don’t know how to express my gratitude. I really had no idea I’d win the Grand Prize again after ‘Infinite Challenge.’ There are so many people I need to thank.”

“Thank you to my parents and my father-in-law,” he said. “More than anything else, to my beloved Na Kyung Eun. I wanted to say this. I’m also so proud and grateful that I’m the husband of Na Kyung Eun.” He continued, “Our son Ji Ho is in the fourth grade and our youngest has turned three. I think they’ll be asleep right now but I want to say ‘I love you so much’ to Ji Ho and Na Eun.”

He went on to share his thanks to “How Do You Play?” producing director Kim Tae Ho, commenting that he thinks that both himself and Kim Tae Ho hadn’t imagined they’d win the variety program of the year and Daesang together again after doing so with “Infinite Challenge.”He expressed his thanks to more staff members and producing directors. “I want to have dinner with you once COVID-19 calms down,” he said. He continued to extend his thanks to many writers and staff.

Yoo Jae Suk thanked Jo Se Ho, Lee Juk, Yoo Hui Yeol, Uhm Jung Hwa, Jessi, Hwasa, Kim Jong Min, Jung Jae Hyung, Defconn, and Rain. “More than anything, to [Lee] Sang Soon, and to Lee Hyori to whom I want to give all the honor of this award, I sincerely thank you,” he shared.

“I’ve never thought when doing a program, ‘I’m confident,’ or ‘I can achieve this,'” he said. “But there’s something I always decide when I’m doing a program. No matter what the result is, I will take responsibility.” He added, “Thank you to the viewers who support us when we’re having a hard time and now too.”

Yoo Jae Suk then shared his hope for the return of an MBC comedy program that junior comedians could dream of being on. After expressing his thanks to health workers and to senior and junior entertainers, Yoo Jae Suk mentioned the late comedian Park Ji Sun, who passed away this year. He said, “I hope that Park Ji Sun, who so sadly went to heaven at a young age this year, will rest in peace.”

Check out the list of winners below:

Daesang (Grand Prize): Yoo Jae Suk (“How Do You Play?”)

Entertainer of the Year: Park Na Rae, Kim Sung Joo, Lee Young Ja, Kim Gura, Yoo Jae Suk, Jun Hyun Moo

Variety Program of the Year: “How Do You Play?”

Top Excellence in Variety: MAMAMOO’s Hwasa (“Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”), “How Do You Play?”), Sung Hoon (“Home Alone”)
Top Excellence in Music & Talk: Lee Hyori (“How Do You Play?”), Yang Se Hyung (“The Paikfather,” “The Manager,” “Where Is My Home”)
Top Excellence in Radio: Jung Sun Hee (“Jung Sun Hee and Moon Chun Shik’s Radio Era Now”)

Excellence in Variety: Son Dam Bi (“Home Alone”), Jang Do Yeon (“Home Alone”), Boom (“It’s a Relief if We Don’t Fight,” “Where Is My Home”)
Excellence in Music & Talk: Uhm Jung Hwa (“How Do You Play?”), Jessi (“How Do You Play?”, “The Manager”), Kim Jong Min (“Nation of Trot,” “Those Who Cross the Line: Returns,” “How Do You Play?”)
Excellence in Radio: Lee Yoon Suk (“Lee Yoon Suk and Jeon Young Mi’s Good Weekend”), Lee Ji Hye (“Lee Ji Hye’s Afternoon Discovery”)

PD Award: Baek Jong Won (“The Paikfather”)
Best Couple: Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori (“How Do You Play?”)
Achievement Award: Kim Gook Jin (“Radio Star”)
Best Teamwork Award: “The Manager”
Popularity Award: Ahn Young Mi (“Radio Star”)
Special Award: Judges of “Nation of Trot”
Best Format Award: The King of Mask Singer
Digital Content Award: Park Na Rae, Han Hye Jin, Hwasa (“Home Alone: Girls’ Secret Party”)
Best Dresser Award: Norazo (“The Paikfather,” “The Manager”)
Writer of the Year: Choi Hye Jung (“How Do You Play?”)
Rookie Award: Ko Eun Ah (“The Manager”), Kim Kang Hoon (“The King of Mask Singer,” “Those Who Cross the Line: Returns,” “The Manager”)
Rookie Radio Award: Kang Soo Ji (“Kang Soo Ji’s Wonderful Radio”), Jun Hyosung (“Jun Hyosung’s Dreaming Radio”), Pyo Chang Won (“Pyo Chang Won’s News High Kick”)
Special Award for Current Events and Cultural Programs: Kim Han Seok, Kim Jung Geun, Park Yeon Kyung (“Good Day”)
Writer of the Year for Current Events and Cultural Programs: Park Min Jung (“Humanimal”)
Special Award for Radio: Im Jin Mo (“Bae Chul Soo’s Music Camp”), Kim Eun Ae (“57 Minute Traffic Report,” “Weather and Life”)
Writer of the Year for Radio: Kim Kyung Ok (“Bae Chul Soo’s Music Camp”)
Radio Contribution Award: GS Caltex

This is MBC Entertainment Awards which is mostly awards for variety shows like I live Alone. 
So don’t fret yet. :) :) 

Dinner Mate Is nominated under MBC Drama Awards which will be tonight. 

• Like 2

So what your telling me Fiona628!   is there is a chance?

:gangnamstyle:

Additional thoughts,

What was interesting when I watched the fourth or fifth episode of first for Dan in CLOY and I said that SJH was prettier than SYJ, which will probably get me shot by my shipper friends at CLOY.  After this episode,  I was sold on SYJ as the better actress and the more impressive person, more well rounded person because of her screen personality.  With this said, SJH does not take a backseat to SYJ any day of the week especially in the appearance category and I would say she is in the top five prettiest actresses in Korea in my opinion.   SJH is stunning and I hope SSH gets this, understands his current opportunity and is fighting every single second for her!!!!!!!!  She is so impressive, she would  hold SSH accountable (his words for a take charge woman), is the whole package with intelligence and great speaking skills.  SSH you know it.  Don’t be stupid.!!!  Just get done.

Again this is Just  my opinion.

Jimmy

i will be looking forward to the results tomorrow because I was in a crappy place today.

With this said I am sure that Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori (“How Do You Play?”) have almost a 100 pages of shippers.  

I think NOT!!!

Sorry I had to go there.

Jimmy