[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

9 hours ago, fiona628 said:

First time to see this.

Seems like KYC knows something 

I thought so too. Several times KYC asked and talked to SSH about SJH, such as:

Asked SSH to describe in ten syllables about SJH. 
Then KYC also shared with SSH how he reacted when he first met SJH on set (KYC as Jjoda Man in DM).

Before ending the interview, KYC again mentioned SJH's name by saying that at that time SJH's name became a trending topic on the search engines beating SSH, making him blush saying "Ah .. Is that so?". 

And lastly KYC asked SSH to mention again about SJH.

With a smile and nodded his head SSH replied "Her eyes are big". 
It seems that KYC teased SSH on his show ......

If KYC knows something, it's very likely that the entire 2NBox team and the KHK's men already know about it.

Spoiler

132556666_1572383259621007_4888581766358

His expression when he heard SJH's name, mentioned by KYC, became a trending topic on search engines.

Spoiler

132149416_1572383272954339_8595537654210

Blushing after saying "Ah ... Is that so?"

Spoiler

132175017_1572383266287673_8487465559990

Saying firmly that her eyes are big .....

• Like 4

14 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Saya juga berpikir begitu. Beberapa kali KYC bertanya dan berbicara dengan SSH tentang SJH, seperti:

Meminta SSH menjelaskan dalam sepuluh suku kata tentang SJH. 
Kemudian KYC juga berbagi dengan SSH bagaimana reaksinya saat pertama kali bertemu SJH di set (KYC sebagai Jjoda Man di DM).

Sebelum mengakhiri wawancara, KYC kembali menyebut nama SJH dengan mengatakan bahwa saat itu nama SJH menjadi trending topic di search engine mengalahkan SSH, membuatnya tersipu berkata "Ah .. Benarkah?". 

Dan terakhir KYC meminta SSH untuk menyebutkan kembali tentang SJH.

Sambil tersenyum dan menganggukkan kepalanya SSH menjawab "Matanya besar". 
Sepertinya KYC menggoda SSH di acaranya ......

Jika KYC mengetahui sesuatu, kemungkinan besar seluruh tim 2NBox dan anak buah KHK sudah mengetahuinya.

Ungkapkan konten tersembunyi

Ekspresinya saat mendengar nama SJH disebut-sebut oleh KYC menjadi trending topic di search engine.

Tersipu setelah berkata "Ah ... begitu?"

Mengatakan dengan tegas bahwa matanya besar .....

Do you have the link for ssh radio interview in english subtitle full? Please share to me thank you

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

@hrkharis, I suspect not only KYC knows something but also SSH’s friends like Shin Dong Yup and Lee Si Eon. That is why Lee Si Eon was MIA on SJH’s ILA guesting. For him not to ask SJH questions relating to SSH and spill any beans.

Cross Sharing from IG

Our OTP’s “Couch Scene” is only 2nd most viewed video.

ACC9-F1-AC-2-BF5-46-BD-B732-B6-D59-CA654

5-E08-A86-E-7-F6-A-4-C7-E-BC0-F-DFED7-EC

Fellow Shippers: please support our Couple by “Rewatching Link Below” so it will become most viewed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVFnm8szyu/?igshid=30hf33z482o8

Comment “Dinner Mate” on the link below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJDXs1nHBLy/?igshid=y900pj37f18q

Vote Here:

(No formal voting yet for MBC Drama Awards. Only for Entertainment Awards) 

https://www.hancinema.net/mbc-drama-awards-2020-nominees--dramas-147704.html#!prettyPhoto

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Siomara Brito said:

Hello, Dinner Couple shippers, here is the link to vote for best MBC Drama Awards 2020 couple. 

Let's make our dinner couple win! 

Link to vote: http://m.imbc.com/wiz/ent/event/2020mbc/drama/bestcouple.html

Thank you for sharing the link

http://m.imbc.com/wiz/ent/event/2020mbc/drama/bestcouple.html

To be able to vote, we need to create a username and password

Sharing the voting tutorial c/o tteokbokki_couple IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFsy7dpHHj767jjgBcBdKaee5HEfekaocLjsw0/?igshid=jy9zfdjbqt3h

201068-C0-D17-A-4757-B911-470-F6-F509462

EA889-FEA-5-DA6-495-A-AE19-E5-F754992-FA

8-B4816-B9-074-A-4-FDD-AE79-A574533-D778

Spoiler

821-EA6-FA-6379-4-F46-82-E9-812-E3-F138-

8-DA23504-8-B98-4-AFC-9-CCA-12-FC42-F6-B

AC960-F61-98-BF-422-B-A2-C0-E3-AD7-FE4-C

1-FF2-C1-F3-4-BAA-42-B9-BF22-065-F74-C49

Additionally, please comment “Dinner Mate” here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJDXs1nHBLy/?igshid=zjdfi8zahvj

• Like 3

@hrkharis @fiona628 @S. jayanti Thanks for all your wonderful insight, friends. Always grateful for your insights and in depth analysis.  Agree with whoever said that since SSH is in hiding, then something must be going on. :heart:

Yes, Let's vote for our OPT so we can see them on the Dec 30. D-9 / 10 days (depending which time zone you're in).

Keep warm, well, and safe FRIENDS.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

@hrkharis @fiona628 @S. jayanti Thanks for all your wonderful insight, friends. Always grateful for your insights and in depth analysis.  Agree with whoever said that since SSH is in hiding, then something must be going on. :heart:

Yes, Let's vote for our OPT so we can see them on the Dec 30. D-9 / 10 days (depending which time zone you're in).

Keep warm, well, and safe FRIENDS.

He not hiding i though he preparing something special so need concentration, i mean clearing all the bussiness thing and schedule before the big Day, coz he is bussiness man... I pray for that

• Like 2

11 hours ago, S. jayanti said:

Do you have the link for ssh radio interview in english subtitle full? Please share to me thank you

Sorry I don't have a link to SSH's interview with KYC Power FM with subtitles.

I saw the interview in full on the Youtube channel but unfortunately without the subtitles. And tried turning on the "CC" subtitle button even though the result was a little messy. 

Then accidentally found a snippet of SSH's interview with a translation on some DM fan IGs.
Soompi once published an article about SSH's interview with KYC after the interview took place.

The interview without Subtitles ....

I have just finished the 68 pages which has taken days to go thru.  A couple of comments I wanted to share.  SSH and SJH are magic together.

Her photos today are so much more beautiful recently then previously and she is a beautiful woman.  If you look at the many bts clips you constantly see them tapping each other.  I mean all the time.  SSH is always looking at SJH and is touching her constantly.  The big eyes comment and could not say a word for four seconds on a greeting is huge.  The press conference were he places hand on top of upper leg would be inappropriate for a guy to do this in the US and SK is even more conservative.  This shows boy friend privileges.  ILA by SSH and recently by SJN is huge crumb.  This is similar to BinJin doing Metro but theirs ILA is not a CF.  I give SJH a lot of credit, she was great in ILA, and showed the public that she is a simple, caring and down to earth person.  Love the fact that she did it with no makeup and she was stunning needless to say.  Found her dedication to her weight surprising but also revealing because she openly talked about being puffy at times and not afraid to say it.  Can you imagine the straight conversations she is having with SSH?  Interesting in what SJH said in 2015 that her boyfriend did not need to be good looking.  This sounds familiar to other K-Actresses that have said similar statements and a rumored couple (BinJin comes to mind).  What changed for both SYJ and SJH that they maybe linked to the best looking guys in SK.  SJH is having a huge year and I am super happy for her.  If DM comes to Netflix her popularity will expand even further.  My conclusion is that SSH never stood a chance of not being overwhelmed with excitement towards SJH.  SJH will take her time with SSH because of his looks and maybe some fear of the industry.  SSH will need to fight for her which I believe he has been doing for a while now and the comments about SSH being quiet now is good for this ship.  Both actors know the chemistry and feelings are real.  They just can’t hid it.  Also there have been no denials from either agencies which speaks volumes.  I am expecting more CF’s and opportunities for SJH.  With this said I would like to thank the shippers on here for being positive throughout.  Let get great news in 2021 for two couples.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, S. jayanti said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGh2n9_p4QT/?igshid=1wx5uy0bbyot7

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGo_uumJgip/?igshid=eosoh5o0bvp5

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGpCEW2p0zt/?igshid=pkfyoaoednci

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGt8A2qpJoW/?igshid=17nc0i0k323ii

They have English subs

• Like 2

I also wanted to show my appreciation towards HrkHaris throughout the 68 pages.  :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:  Your postings throughout were spot on and the stills (pics) you used further solidified your points.  Thank you for being part of this shipping community and your postings have been invaluable, thank you again. 

I also hope that ElectricHearts will partake more with her postings in this forum.  Her back searches with BinJin and their history of dates are just amazing.  She might be able to shed insights with our couple.

As as you can tell, I liked CLOY and the characters of Dan & Alberto but they seem more like a friend couple which was nice maybe age difference caused this.

This is just different with SSH and SYH.  I do not get a feeling of a brother sister type of relationship type couple going on here.  Poor guy he just can’t hid it and other guys can tell really quickly.  Interesting time when our gal is wearing the steamy red dress.  Guess who’s there even though he is not part of the scene?  No way he is going to miss this scene.

Still smile every time I see the clown outfit (Granny)  that SSH was wearing on the island.  Funny YT video I just saw of SSH bst in airport in the outfit.  Sorry was not able to link it.  The DM staff and fellow actors were laughing their asses off.  I just notice the pants were high waters also.  Thumbs up for SSH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Since it is Awards Season, sharing this from IG when SJH and On Joo Wan presented Excellence Awards at the 2017 SBS Awards (she won the previous year for Jealously Incarnate)

OJW is another link between our couple.

He is a mutual friend of SSH and SJH. SJH follows him and OJW follows both SSH and SJH in IG. He starred with SSH in the movie Obsessed and SJH in Punch which were shown in the same year, 2014. SJH even posted a picture of her and OJW in her IG so they must be close. I wonder if OJW has invited SJH in the VIP screening of Obsessed then saw SSH from there but maybe not.

Our Couple have the same circle of friends (Kim Hee Chul, Lee Si Eon) and yet did not meet until DM.

It must really be fate for them to meet thru DM

18696-BA9-A1-AD-4846-8-A4-E-DE67-F40473-

Christmas is happening this Friday. I hope they will have a meaningful celebration together and with their families. This year is extra special since they found each other. I am anticipating SJH will be updating her IG on Christmas and hopefully SSH too since it has been 2 months since he has updated his IG.

Fingers crossed! 

Please support, vote and help them win “Best Couple”

http://m.imbc.com/wiz/ent/event/2020mbc/drama/bestcouple.html

“How to Vote Tutorial” c/o tteokbokki IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFsy7dpHHj767jjgBcBdKaee5HEfekaocLjsw0/?igshid=136wcm5205yow

Comment “Dinner Mate” here
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJDXs1nHBLy/?igshid=ncy6a6nlpube

Fighting SSH-SJH!

You have our backs.

We will see you onscreen December 30, 2020...

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

• Like 6

I know this and it's not that we don't realize it, we don't want this zoom photo to spread out and make our couple uncomfortable.

The reflection of a man in her eyes has the same sitting style as ssh.

Please don't share this photo on other social media, especially IG. 

• Like 3

Em 23/12/2020 às 04:11, CuZ disse:

Eu sei disso e não é que não percebamos, não queremos que essa foto com zoom se espalhe e incomode nosso casal.

O reflexo de um homem em seus olhos tem o mesmo estilo de sentar que ssh.

Por favor, não compartilhe esta foto em outras redes sociais, especialmente IG. 

Sim, vou deixar meu post com essa análise só até hoje e vou editá-la, quero que vivam bem na privacidade também.

Deixo aqui mais uma migalha de esperança sobre o bom relacionamento entre SSH e SJH, que aconteceu no dia 10 de agosto, dia da entrevista para a TV japonesa.

O mistério do sistema de entrega bem estabelecido do SSH.

Gep9kRA.jpg

Foto IG de SJH

AeyoKV2.jpg

Vídeo IG do melhor amigo de SJH com a entrega de kimchi dada por SJH 

hYNNstD.png

Agora entendemos por que SJH ri com conversas SSH. Ele deu um pouco da intimidade deles na entrevista.

Spoiler

Nqi9fmh.jpg

Edited by Siomara Brito
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@Siomara Britoyess you are right. The Delivery system for me was the biggest hint from the couple from KNTV Interview. from the very first time watching the interview (with sub ofcourse :) ) i knew there was something with the delivery system and their laughs :dontwanna:. hopefully the delivery system is running smoothly until now :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

Welcome to this thread @Jimmy Greene and @Siomara Brito
Sorry if maybe both of you are old shippers here that I didn't notice before.

It is great to know there are other shippers (new shippers or silent shippers) who share their thoughts and observations on this thread. So that we here feel "confident" and not feel "alone" because it turns out that out there, there are many silent shippers who love our beloved couple and believe they are meant to be together.

For @Jimmy Greene, which turns out to have very detailed observations and agree with what I have observed. Thank you. Because as a shipper sometimes I wonder whether my observations are too much in seeing them. But I feel uneasy if I don't share my thoughts with fellow shippers on this thread. Therefore if I find "something" (whatever it is) about them, I will share it here. 

For @Siomara Brito, who apparently also has sharp eyes like "Sherlock Holmes" ... Wow ... you're really cool.
It's great that you share it here (about reflexion via her eyes) although you deleted immediately for worrying that some shippers are overly enthusiastic about them will post and share on IG or other social media.

Yeah right, I agree with @CuZ, do not let our beloved couple feel uncomfortable because of the post, even though in fact the "observation via eye reflection" is only for the shippers on this thread. But sometimes an enthusiastic shipper can't help but split it out, so it's good to delete right away.

Once again, thank you for enlivening this thread ...

By the way ....
I just realized that SSH never directly told SJH that she was beautiful even when they were having interviews.

But he bravely said it in public when he was on KYC Power FM.

Even when as Kim Hae-kyung at Dinner Mate, he didn't have the lines saying that to Woo Do-hee.
As KHK, he told Kim Jung-hwan (WDH assistant) while pointing to WDH that "she is the prettiest" among the model candidates when KJH asked WDH to choose one of the models for the 2NBox project.

Meanwhile, as we all know, Kim Rae-won, Kim Hae-chul, Eun Ji-won, Heo Tae-hee clearly told SJH in person that she was very beautiful .... and also how Kim Young-chul was stunned for a few seconds in front of her. 

Instead when at a wrap-party, SSH said in front of SJH, the other casts and the rest of the crew Dinner Mate that SJH was an actress who had a very bad personality .

Hmmm .... it turns out that SSH has a unique way to express his feelings to her. And this way is what a man usually does if he likes a woman.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Siomara Brito said:

Olá, expedidores!

Relutantemente, expus algo que notei na foto de SJH IG aqui neste fórum, porque não quero que nosso casal perca a privacidade. Não vi ninguém comentando ou mesmo percebendo o que vi, e gostaria que você me expressasse a respeito. Mas na foto de SJH há claramente um homem refletido em seus olhos. 

A julgar pela recente foto tirada por um fã do SSH no início de dezembro, onde seu cabelo parece muito mais volumoso, e a foto de SJH foi tirada no final de novembro, onde também aparece um homem com cabelo cheio, refletido em seus olhos. 

Sei que pode parecer um delírio de fã do casal, mas esses dois têm muitas coincidências juntos que venho acompanhando há meses, não acho que sejam apenas coincidências, depois do encontro através do drama. 

Meu coração de remetente diz que eles estavam juntos quando ela tirou a foto dela para o IG! 

Até tentei editar a foto para tirar os restos borrados daquele homem em seu olhar, só para ter certeza de que não era uma sombra ou um borrão estranho. E realmente é uma pessoa que estava com ela. E olhando através do penteado daquela pessoa, acho que é um homem e gostaria que fosse SSH.  

Foto de IG de sjh tirada no final de novembro

Ampliar a foto 

Foto tirada por um fã no início de dezembro

Tire suas conclusões e continue votando no nosso casal para ganhar o prêmio!

Vamos aguardar novidades em breve!

Hola

Edited by Jimmy Greene
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

2 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Bem-vindo a este tópico @Jimmy Greene e @Siomara Brito
Desculpe se vocês dois são carregadores antigos aqui que eu não percebi antes.

É ótimo saber que existem outros remetentes (novos remetentes ou remetentes silenciosos) que compartilham seus pensamentos e observações neste tópico. Para que aqui nos sintamos "confiantes" e não "sozinhos" porque descobrimos que existem muitos carregadores silenciosos que amam o nosso amado casal e acreditam que foram feitos para ficarem juntos.

Para @Jimmy Greene, que acaba por ter observações muito detalhadas e concorda com o que observei. Obrigado. Porque, como remetente, às vezes me pergunto se minhas observações são demais para vê-los. Mas eu me sinto desconfortável se não compartilhar meus pensamentos com outros carregadores neste tópico. Portanto, se eu encontrar "algo" (seja o que for) sobre eles, compartilharei aqui. 

Para @Siomara Brito, que aparentemente também tem olhos afiados como "Sherlock Holmes" ... Uau ... você é muito legal.
É ótimo que você compartilhe aqui (sobre a reflexão através dos olhos dela), embora você tenha excluído imediatamente por se preocupar que alguns remetentes estão excessivamente entusiasmados com eles postarão e compartilharão no IG ou outra mídia social.

Sim certo, eu concordo com @CuZ, não deixe o nosso querido casal se sentir incomodado por causa da postagem, mesmo que na verdade a “observação via reflexo do olho” seja apenas para os remetentes deste tópico. Mas às vezes um remetente entusiasmado não consegue deixar de dividi-lo, então é bom excluir imediatamente.

Mais uma vez, obrigado por animar este tópico ...

A propósito ...
Acabei de perceber que SSH nunca disse diretamente a SJH que ela era bonita, mesmo quando eles estavam dando entrevistas.

Mas ele corajosamente disse isso em público quando estava na KYC Power FM.

Mesmo quando era Kim Hae-kyung no Dinner Mate, ele não tinha as falas dizendo isso para Woo Do-hee.
Como KHK, ele disse a Kim Jung-hwan (assistente do WDH) enquanto apontava para WDH que "ela é a mais bonita" entre as candidatas a modelo quando KJH pediu a WDH para escolher um dos modelos para o projeto 2NBox.

Enquanto isso, como todos sabemos, Kim Rae-won, Kim Hae-chul, Eun Ji-won, Heo Tae-hee disse claramente a SJH pessoalmente que ela era muito bonita ... e também como Kim Young-chul estava impressionada por alguns segundos na frente dela. 

Em vez disso, quando em uma festa de encerramento, SSH disse na frente de SJH, os outros elencos e o resto da equipe Dinner Mate que SJH era uma atriz com uma personalidade muito ruim.

Hmmm .... Acontece que SSH tem uma maneira única de expressar seus sentimentos por ela. E é assim que um homem geralmente faz se gosta de uma mulher.

Thanks, @hrkharis

I add a little more about the fact that SSH never praises SJH in front of her, for his own words in the Japanese TV interview, he is a shy man.

xHMPRGX.jpg

• Like 3