[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Fellow Shippers,

With the increase of attention on our OPT, there's also been an increase of TROLLS, ANTI-FANS, etc.

everywhere on social media. Just a friendly reminder - IGNORE THEM and DO NOT ENGAGE. Pretty sure they pop into our forum to read what we are discussing. Whatever. 

(As an example, there's a new IG user who has been posting stuff on SSH's ex and tagging his IG account. I'm not going to mention names here....) Just be aware that these issues and people SHOW UP when stars get attention. WHY do they do this? and WHO is behind these? One can only guess, BUT they are NOT worth the time.

The good news is that DM and HEONHYE supporters from ALL over the world are showing their SUPPORT by re-posting the MBC_drama now post of our OPT. So YEY!

Let's stay positive, kind, and focus on what truly matters. Hope your week is ending on a high note! :doggie:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mtdgmend said:

Fellow Shippers,

With the increase of attention on our OPT, there's also been an increase of TROLLS, ANTI-FANS, etc.

everywhere on social media. Just a friendly reminder - IGNORE THEM and DO NOT ENGAGE. Pretty sure they pop into our forum to read what we are discussing. Whatever. 

(As an example, there's a new IG user who has been posting stuff on SSH's ex and tagging his IG account. I'm not going to mention names here....) Just be aware that these issues and people SHOW UP when stars get attention. WHY do they do this? and WHO is behind these? One can only guess, BUT they are NOT worth the time.

The good news is that DM and HEONHYE supporters from ALL over the world are showing their SUPPORT by re-posting the MBC_drama now post of our OPT. So YEY!

Let's stay positive, kind, and focus on what truly matters. Hope your week is ending on a high note!

I saw this trolls’ post in IG.
And he is obviously tagging SSH to stir up hate for our OTP.

But you are right. Ignoring is the best thing. 
No one can rock this boat.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 11/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, fiona628 said:

SJH is really very nurturing. 

Always preparing meals for her friend.

She is really wife material and will make a good Mum one day.

Good day everyone!~
Back reading from page 63 as I haven't visited the forum 'til then.. 
So yeah, about those antis for this we still need to compose ourselves interacting with them and ignoring is the best thing we can do as mentioned by @mtdgmend and @fiona628. There are few shippers here who messaged me through my IG kdrama413 account and are already doubting and have been having conflicts if this OTP is real.. For me, the first thing we can do is ACCEPT who these actor/actress choose who they want to be regardless, if they choose to be REAL then it's a win for this ship, and if not, it's still a WIN for both the actor/actress we are pairing it's just individually. The thing is, as a fan of them let's be happy about their personal decisions. It's all about acceptance. As much as all the shippers of this OTP wish, I want them to be REAL as well, as supporters let's just support them by keeping this ship sail as there's still no formal confirmation from the two. Just enjoy the flow, keep your delulu minds on, but just be ready and accepting to all possibilities be it the happy or the sad news.

Speaking of how our eonni SJH takes care of her dear friend Sunmi eonni!~ Maybe off topic, I've been following Gamsung Camping/ Campipng Vibes/ Emotional camping (Idk why, but I think I find this reality show really emotional, it just show how the hosts have difficulty how to convey their feelings around people unless you already know them. Example, NaEun is the youngest has like a prim and proper vibes among the hosts and has sometimes difficulty conveying how she really feels but eventually able to open up how she loves her older sisters in the program. Likewise with Solar and Sodam they may have easy going personalities but has conflicts inside of them. So do YoungMi and Narae). Now let's go to Lee Min-Jung as their guest, if I'm, not mistaken, she mentioned she also has this thing about thinking about herself as she has been torn between career and relationship and didn't even imagine she'd be a mother and for her it's all about TIMING. Solar mentioned she's worried she'd be late regarding her age not having relationship or family but LMJ encouraged her it's not and she has so many things she has to do (more on LMJ is suggesting Solar to enjoy and continue improving herself). Now going back to SJH in "ILA", I think she is doing what LMJ is meaning to convey to Solar. As SJH explained in ILA, she won't have time for herself if these happens to her, and again it depends on timing. However, she's already been good on taking care of people especially those around her.

I hope this OTP appears to the MBC AWARDS 2020! Looking forward to this favorite couple of 2020!~

Have a great day all!~ Enjoy your weekend ahead! ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

As SJH explained in ILA, she won't have time for herself if these happens to her, and again it depends on timing. However, she's already been good on taking care of people especially those around her.

Timing is indeed everything.

I think both of them are at a stage of their lives where they are ready to settle down, get married and start a family. Destiny brought them together. I just hope that will happen in the near future.

PS: thank you for uploading SJH’s ILA episode in your kdrama413 IG account. Very much appreciated as watching it on other sites with the pop-ups was very annoying.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone! 

430-CCBA1-86-E4-48-D8-BE03-D423-C2934787

credit to owner 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, fiona628 said:

How it all Started!

This could be a hint though with SSH answer to his question about who he thinks having a meal.. HAHAHA :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Semoga dari Reel ke Real

I believe they hv relationship looks bts Last scene on beach after finish the scene they not like co star generally shake hand or hug, they walk along, coz they no need that after filming they ll meet hahahaha Just my sugestion, hope my delulu right

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Yllas66 said:

Youre right , i also wonder why they didnot greet each other after their last scene , its so unusual unless they are not in good terms

Either they were very shy....or....they did hug each other but that moment wasnt captured in the bts footage...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yllas66 said:

Anda benar, saya juga bertanya-tanya mengapa mereka tidak saling menyapa setelah adegan terakhir mereka, itu sangat tidak biasa kecuali mereka tidak dalam hubungan yang baik

I think they r fine Just they face tense of love, ssh also take picture of sjh by his Phone, i think after filming they go together they eyes give sign each other, this expression i really know,,, sjh eyes keep follow ssh Way n ssh try to become natural But Just like Kim hae kyong he is bad to lie his feeling.. They avoid each other coz they have special relationship, not Just friend anymore, for compare i always saw it in office when partner work become lover secretly they act so weird unussual anymore hahaha... Hope my opinion right, this Just my view when observe People in work place, hope ssh n sjh in that situation n go to high level relationship coz next year ll be good years

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Yllas66 said:

Youre right , i also wonder why they didnot greet each other after their last scene , its so unusual unless they are not in good terms

The beach/food truck proposal BTS scene were just snippets. So we don’t know if they hugged/greet each other or not. Don’t let it bring doubts to your shipper’s heart. 

Exfoliator BTS, Wrap-up party, Japan interview, clearly showed they are in good terms. 
Maybe even romantic terms. :) So keep the faith.

Sharing this c/o dee_galz IG 

36-B8-B73-E-EB6-F-490-A-BDA3-0-E74079-F7

D258-CC4-E-DD64-49-B1-A888-1-B8-D51-B3-D

And so VC is distributing one of their Dramas in Netflix. 
I hope Dinner Mate will be next.

This comment on Tori’s IG post is spot on

”People’s action reflect the state of mind. She put the flower ring on the ring finger :) :) :) 

Awwww she wants to get married...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhL4LuJCDT/?igshid=4u66xa2q5d7d

3108-C881-2334-4-FCB-AC99-6-CFC993-C7-EC

• Like 4

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Adegan BTS proposal truk pantai / makanan hanyalah cuplikan. Jadi kami tidak tahu apakah mereka saling berpelukan / menyapa atau tidak. Jangan biarkan hal itu membawa keraguan di hati pengirim Anda. 

Exfoliator BTS, pesta penutupan, wawancara di Jepang, jelas menunjukkan hubungan mereka yang baik. 
Bahkan mungkin istilah romantis. :) Jadi pertahankan iman.

Berbagi c / o dee_galz IG ini 

Jadi VC mendistribusikan salah satu Drama mereka di Netflix. 
Saya berharap Dinner Mate akan menjadi yang berikutnya.

Komentar di postingan IG Tori ini tepat

Tindakan orang mencerminkan keadaan pikiran. Dia meletakkan cincin bunga di jari manis:) :) :) 

Awwww dia ingin menikah ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhL4LuJCDT/?igshid=4u66xa2q5d7d

I never doubt about that But they really cute in that bts really People also can Red they face in love and attention each other

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4

Misteri "Sistem Pengiriman"

kredit untuk pemilik akun 

Hahaha im always rewatch this video what they mean hope sjh make stew and send to ssh? Last night im Just rewatch this video they looks laugh after said Delivery system, and I hope sjh hv dinner every week with parent to talk about Serious thing i hope they dinner with ssh too, with sjh parent and ssh parent, my delulu mode hehhe

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, S. jayanti said:

Hahaha im always rewatch this video what they mean hope sjh make stew and send to ssh? Last night im Just rewatch this video they looks laugh after said Delivery system, and I hope sjh hv dinner every week with parent to talk about Serious thing i hope they dinner with ssh too, with sjh parent and ssh parent, my delulu mode hehhe

Yes, I hope it will happen soon

• Like 3

Yes, I hope it will happen soon

Someone at tteokbokki_couple IG commented "Great Love" for them, because last night she made a couple tarot match. The result was that they got a score of 90, which means they love each other. She did it because she was curious about them ... hahaha ...
Hope it's real ....:fullofhearts:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

Someone at tteokbokki_couple IG commented "Great Love" for them, because last night she made a couple tarot match. The result was that they got a score of 90, which means they love each other. She did it because she was curious about them ... hahaha ...
Hope it's real ....

I don't believe in tarot card readings but this is cute. :)

Anyway, fortune telling or no, all I have to do is look at them and their actions in their BTS and Japan interviews and I already have the answers that give me hope. :wub:

• Like 4