[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, Life Tee said:

100% Agree. No evidence -->> ignore.

We are also realistic shippers. We do ship them because there are countless evidences. We are not blind. 

We understand this time is tough time for shippers. Since there is no more DM event (interview, photoshoot or other). We only relied on the latest one which was KNTV interview. We also barely see any hint from them 

Except the cooking book that ssh shared previously, just to make a rough assumption that he still brings up food related topic to his life (read Dinner Mate), and coorelate with the most interesting questions/answers from kntv interview which were about food that sjh cooks, the delivery system (we see sjh often cooks now and shares her food to her bestie sunmin0310) maybe she also delievers her food to other person (of course she wont share it to anyone public) 

No official denial confirmation from any both parties (personal nor agency) means our ship is sailing!!!!!

The biggest hint in the KNTV Japan interview is when SSH answered that SJH is the one who comes to his mind when asked who would he like to have dinner together. And SJH has a big smile after hearing his answer and she looks flustered and asked him "why, we already ate together on the set" and SSH answered her wae which means why in English and  just gave a big hearted laugh and big smile. For me, SSH saying it's SJH who comes to his mind that he would like to have dinner together is like a confession that he likes her. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

The biggest hint in the KNTV Japan interview is when SSH answered that SJH is the one who comes to his mind when asked who would he like to have dinner together. And SJH has a big smile after hearing his answer and she looks flustered and asked him "why, we already ate together on the set" and SSH answered her wae which means why in English and  just gave a big hearted laugh and big smile. For me, SSH saying it's SJH who comes to his mind that he would like to have dinner together is like a confession that he likes her. 

For me biggest hint is when ssh mentioned about delivery system then they out of nowhere laughed together (for everyone except ssh and sjh, whats so funny with delivery system??) and sjh explained a scene which nothing to do with delivery system (looks like she tried to create a distraction from the delivery system topic) 

Then ssh kept mention he is not good at cooking (prefer to choose "delivery food")

*it was very intrinsic :)

On 11/26/2020 at 12:03 PM, S. jayanti said:

Hi friends lets looks foward just skip bad comment about our couple its just virus we believe that relationship and lets we watch gamsung camping with SSH , he play the violet fragrance until three times and he looks like very adore with our violet girl hahaha...and got acene when SSH so much joking narae said "should we invite someone here" SSH smile , i think SSH change since that drama his eyes absolutly in love and i believe that.  Qhen a man in love he ll act alot of laugh and smile

Anyone knows on what episode is this scene? When narae said "should we invite someone here"

Tried to find it but zero result :)

thank you

• Like 5

Agree @huckleberrymoonriverSSH has confessed before - in SJH's own BTS clip no less - that he really likes her. And in the KNTV interview, he categorically said that she's the first one who comes to mind when asked with whom he wants to have dinner.  Anyone who doubts the meaning of his words is in total denial because he was very straightforward. SJH is the one who's more reserved about her feelings, but you can still see that she doesn't reject his attentions and seems quite delighted in his company.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Agree @huckleberrymoonriverSSH has confessed before - in SJH's own BTS clip no less - that he really likes her. And in the KNTV interview, he categorically said that she's the first one who comes to mind when asked with whom he wants to have dinner.  Anyone who doubts the meaning of his words is in total denial because he was very straightforward. SJH is the one who's more reserved about her feelings, but you can still see that she doesn't reject his attentions and seems quite delighted in his company.

Totally agree...

Sjh doesnt reject his attentions and seems quite delighted in his company...

However she is not unaware of the consequences of her name being associated with ssh...

In her newspaper interviews in July after ssh's radio interview session with kim young chul, sjh immediately said she was in trouble after knowing ssh praised her eyes as the most beautiful and the biggest amongst his female co stars so far...

I believe she does know she will get a lot of attention and pressure from the media and i hope she can handle it, if god allows, in the event that she and ssh are together... (praying hard)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Life Tee said:

Anyone knows on what episode is this scene? When narae said "should we invite someone here"

Tried to find it but zero result :)

thank you

I tried to watch it in dramacool but skipped to SSH’s parts. Still cannot find the part when Park Na Rae said that.

https://dramacool.so/gamsung-camping-episode-1.html

https://dramacool.so/gamsung-camping-episode-2.html

Park Na Rae was always picking on SSH. She said his face saved him from all the mishaps he did. Young Mi said SSH was like Ryan Gosling in La La Land with his singing and dancing to Violet Fragrance. And Solar’s Mamoo mentioned he did not expect SSH to be this fun. She thought he would be quiet. SSH is really so funny here.

I hope we can see SJH in Apan Awards tonight. 

A little off topic. I just finished binge watching Emily in Paris. I can picture SJH pulling off Lily Collins’s quirky, neurotic, OCD character Emily. That is if they make an adaptation in SK

• Like 2

In 1990, Kang Susie (Kang Su-ji) released her first album "Violet Fragrance".

At that time SSH was 14 years old (Junior High School).
When he was in middle school, he made bold confessions to his friends that he wanted to marry Kang Susie.  It seems he's a huge fan of Kang Susie.

In 2018, MAMAMOO appeared on KBS World's Immortal Songs program singing the song "Violet Fragrance".
MAMAMOO members are Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein and Hwasa.

In 2020,
- SSH and SJH starred in DM and met for the first time in person.
- SSH as Gamsung Camping's guest star with Solar, MAMAMOO member as the host.
There he shared a story about Kang Susie and sang her song "Violet Fragrance".

SSH was wearing a white T-shirt with the number 2 (Violet Color) in the chest and left arm.
- SJH and Hwasa, a member of MAMAMOO, as guests of the program "I Live Alone" at the same time. 
In the ILA program, we saw several Violet objects in SJH's house.
It's because one of her favorite colors is Violet.

So was this just coincidence or fate or was it planned?

Violet Fragrance - SSH & Solar (a member of MAMAMOO) - SJH & Hwasa (also a member of MAMAMOO).

What is interesting is a white T-shirt with "the number 2" (Violet Color) worn by SSH.
Is this a clue?

MAMAMOO "Violet Fragrance" at KBS World

• Like 5

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

Oh, I think I know the story and I don't really like it. They need a lot of changes. 

I don’t like the plot too.

If SJH is playing Hilary Duff’s character, I hope they fine tune according to Korean audience. Her character is a bit forward and liberated. 
But is it really confirmed?

I don’t see any articles in Naver or Soompi News.

SSH’s Voice 4 soompi news said “SSH is considering”.

9 hours ago, hrkharis said:

What is interesting is a white T-shirt with "the number 2" (Violet Color) worn by SSH.
Is this a clue?

@hrkharis, now you’ve got me curious to know what number 2 means. 
Would it be their anniversary day. i.e. September 2? 
(Delulu Mode On)

happy laugh out loud GIF by beckadoodles

• Like 2

@fiona628

I've found what Narae say about inviting a person.
The conversation was in episode 1 Gamsung Camping, when they were having breakfast.
There SSH made jokes but the women found his jokes were awkward. 
They called him "Mr. Awkward" and considered him as "old man." When SSH joked that he wanted to go back to Seoul, they said they would let him go. 

AYM to SSH: "What will you be in charge of ?"
SSH to AYM: "What do you mean ?"
AYM: "We have things we're in charge of. I'm in charge of excrement".
SSH: "Shouldn't I obviously be in charge of the looks"
All the women were silent and looked at each other.
SSH to Narae: "Aren't you going to laugh here?'
SSH Laughed
Narae: "I am never going to laugh. He is laughing at his own joke"
AYM to SSH : "Your face saved you"
Narae: "Be thankful to your face everyday"
AYM: "That's right. You should be really thankful to your parents.
Make a call to them right now".
Narae: We should invite a person, not a burden

@S. jayanti

Are these Narae's words what you mean?

So Narae jokingly said that SSH, as a guest, was a burden for them.
It seemed that the way he made jokes wasn't "one language" with them.
Poor SSH, he was just the object of a joke there, especially by AYM. Even when he cleared his nose, she commented on what he was doing.

It turned out that AYM and Narae's joking style was, I thought, a little sarcastic.
Meanwhile, PSD, Naeun and Solar are sweet girls, can maintain their attitude and sometimes seem uncomfortable hearing AYM and Narae's speaking style.

There, AYM again joked. This time Narae is the object of the joke, she said that Narae looks like the male cast in "Parasite", Park Myun Hoon after previously saying that Solar looks like Lim Ji-yeon, SSH co-star in "Obsessed".
Fortunately SSH ignored the little things like that and continued enjoying the program to the end.

That's why I really respect SJH.

She is beautiful, humble, well-mannered and most importantly she becomes impatient when she sees injustice.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hrkharis said:

@ fiona_cantik

Saya telah menemukan apa yang dikatakan Narae tentang mengundang seseorang.
Percakapan itu ada di episode 1 Gamsung Camping, saat mereka sedang sarapan pagi.
Di sana SSH membuat lelucon tetapi para wanita menganggap leluconnya canggung. 
Mereka memanggilnya "Mr. Awkward" dan menganggapnya sebagai "orang tua". Ketika SSH bercanda bahwa dia ingin kembali ke Seoul, mereka mengatakan akan membiarkannya pergi. 

AYM ke SSH: "Apa yang akan Anda tanggung?"
SSH ke AYM: "Apa maksud Anda?"
AYM: "Kami memiliki hal-hal yang kami kelola. Saya bertanggung jawab atas kotoran".
SSH: "Bukankah seharusnya saya bertanggung jawab atas penampilan"
Semua wanita diam dan saling memandang.
SSH kepada Narae: "Apa kau tidak akan tertawa di sini? '
SSH Laughed
Narae: "Saya tidak akan pernah tertawa. Dia menertawakan leluconnya sendiri "
AYM to SSH:" Wajahmu menyelamatkanmu "
Narae:" Bersyukurlah pada wajahmu setiap hari "
AYM:" Itu benar. Anda harus benar-benar berterima kasih kepada orang tua Anda.
Telepon mereka sekarang juga ".
Narae:

@. jayanti

Apakah kata-kata Narae ini yang Anda maksud?

Jadi Narae dengan bercanda mengatakan bahwa SSH, sebagai tamu, menjadi beban bagi mereka.
Tampaknya cara dia membuat lelucon bukanlah "satu bahasa" dengan mereka.
Kasihan SSH, dia hanya jadi bahan olok-olok disana, apalagi oleh AYM. Bahkan ketika dia membersihkan hidungnya, dia mengomentari apa yang dia lakukan.

Ternyata gaya bercanda AYM dan Narae, pikirku, sedikit sarkastik.
Sedangkan PSD, Naeun dan Solar adalah gadis yang manis, bisa menjaga sikapnya dan terkadang terkesan risih mendengar gaya bicara AYM dan Narae.

Nah, AYM kembali bercanda. Kali ini Narae yang menjadi objek lelucon, dia mengatakan bahwa Narae terlihat seperti pemeran pria di "Parasite", Park Myun Hoon setelah sebelumnya mengatakan bahwa Solar mirip dengan Lim Ji-yeon, lawan main SSH di "Obsessed".
Untung saja SSH mengabaikan hal-hal kecil seperti itu dan terus menikmati programnya sampai akhir.

Itu sebabnya saya sangat menghormati SJH.

Dia cantik, rendah hati, santun dan yang terpenting dia menjadi tidak sabar ketika melihat ketidakadilan.

Yess correct, hi friends where find full video with English subtitle,..sorry i just reply this coz end rhe years hv. Alot work but this couple save me from stress, aby news about award SJH? please share it thank you

• Like 1

17 hours ago, S. jayanti said:

Yess correct, hi friends where find full video with English subtitle,..sorry i just reply this coz end rhe years hv. Alot work but this couple save me from stress, aby news about award SJH? please share it thank you

For Gamsung Camping Ep.1 and Ep.2 with subtitle
You can scroll up on the post @fiona628
Our dear Fiona has posted for us here. Thank you @fiona628

• Like 1

@hrkharis, You’re Welcome.

Gag ComedIans like Park Na Rae and Ahn Young Mi are usually like that. They pick on other people/make fun of other people. Even PNR made fun of SJH in ILA when she said she was really tired of SJH and her all out battle with bloating.

SSH must have been used to people making fun of him as in the past he had trolls calling him towelhead (due to My Princess shower scene) and had a blacklash from winning Daesang for East of Eden which mean netizens said SSH did not deserve that award due to weak acting in the drama.

Good thing is, both of them are a sport. 

SSH just laughed off PNR’s sarcasm.

I would imagine SJH defending SSH as she is a feisty girl and does not tolerate issues like bullying and harassment. I think this is one of SJH’s traits that made her endearing to SSH.  

December is here which means counting the days until MBC Year End Awards.

They Better give them Best Couple Awards, Top Excellence Actor and Top Excellence Actress or even a Daesang. 

So happy DM viewership is expanding. 

From Japan to Taiwan. 

I am hoping for another interview and magazine spread for the Taiwanese viewers.

And hopefully Netflix will pick up the drama too but maybe not since iQIYI has exclusivity/rights.

89341389-B3-FC-4-A5-C-8130-FF6-B64-F72-E

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQLCQgHqPY/?igshid=f05eo4x6tyhl

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Apakah ini SSH kita tercinta?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIT61YqnFbn/?igshid=1gtrttuz9x1ll

Dikonfirmasi bahwa itu adalah SSH.

Kredit untuk pemilik akun IG

We happy to see him even just a moment, he fine and healthy thats  heal our missed,,can wait another project with sjh, hope magazine or real life announcement...hope not just hallyu

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, S. jayanti said:

We happy to see him even just a moment, he fine and healthy thats  heal our missed,,can wait another project with sjh, hope magazine or real life announcement...hope not just hallyu

I agree especially since we love them both so much.

Speaking of love, this is all over IG but still sharing here.

MBC hyping our couple and showing some love.

We are all excited to see them on December 30.

EC4-B1-C81-A56-E-4-E8-B-9-FB3-D249-CF892

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVFnm8szyu/?igshid=rkl251aiy0pb

80701729-C498-4-AC5-AC8-F-2-F7164562541.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVFQIlJm2E/?igshid=1tx7t0zdt7ll8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVFJymnn0O/?igshid=rerwxxvkp5at

• Like 5