[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

5 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Sorry Dear wrong link earlier.

I do not have the google link for the KNTV interview. I only know the ILA link. 
The interview can be watched on Dinner Couple’s IG 

Wikipedia said SJH was nominated for Best Actress in CLOY. “Pending Status”.
I was expecting her to be nominated for DM since that is her most recent drama. Joo Won was even nominated for Alice when his drama just concluded.

Such a bummer that SSH or anyone from DM did not even get a single nomination. 

I saw this in FB.

Yoon So Yi’s (SJH’s BFF) bridal pre photoshop with Seo Hyo Rim(she just had a baby girl) and Shin So Yul

Majority of her BFF’s are married.
I really hope and pray she will get married soon. 

Is this recent?

Here's What 10 Popular Korean Actresses Look Like without Makeup

Spoiler alert: They still look stunning!

korean-actresses-no-makeup-nm.jpg

2. Seo Ji Hye
When Crash Landing on You's Seo Ji Hye guested on the MBC show I Live Alone, she showed the viewers her minimalist home and the full process of her getting ready for the day—her makeup routine, included.

https://www.preview.ph/beauty/korean-actresses-no-makeup-photos-a00193-20201113

• Like 3

Reaction video "Wrap-up party DM" .
This event happened a few months ago, but if you want to know how SSH treated SJH special, the signs are evident in this video and to see how SSH giving special attention to his beautiful female lead, Seo Ji-hye. 

It seemed that he had never done this to all of his other female leads
It turns out that meeting SJH at DM had impressed him so much that even at wrap-up party he still wanted to get her attention by teasing her.

It's a DM wrap party video that was visually enlarged, but shortened in duration, done and uploaded to Youtube by dramaholic11.

The mischievous SSH

It's the actual DM wrap party video (if I'm not mistaken it was taken from the IG of one of the DM crew present at the event) uploaded to Youtube by Song Seong Heon Peru.

In this video you can see SSH (in white shirt) standing not far behind PDNim who was giving a speech to the crew and the DM team.

- 0.06 SJH appeared (in light green shirt) from behind SSH.

- 0:10 SSH's body moved to the left, it seems he saw SJH.

- 0.12 SSH moved to the right and turned his head to the left (our sight is slightly interrupted by a female crew passing by). He wanted to know if SJH was still there because he heard PDNim was ending his speech.

- 0.15 PDNim ended his speech, SSH clapped his hands, on the right side was actor Ko Kyu-pil (WDH colleague in DM) wearing a light blue shirt, while SJH was still in her position.

- 0.17 SSH took over the clip-on from PDNim. It seemed that  PDNim didn't think that he would take over the event, so he jokingly kicked him off.

- 0.21 SSH stood on the bench, took over the event. He waved his hand and turned left behind to see SJH. The audience started shouting SSH's name.

- 0.25 SJH walked to the right side, SSH was still seeing at her. It seemed that SSH called out to her but she didn't hear, then he asked the audience to be quiet. 

- 0.28 SSH raised his left hand while calling SJH's name "Uri Ji-hye ssi .... Uri Ji-hye ssi ... ppalliwa", asking her to come to him. The audience started shouting SJH's name. 

- 0.34 SSH reached out with his left hand to grab SJH's hand. Then it became clear he was guiding SJH to ascend to the bench giving a speech. They both stand there.

Before SJH started giving her speech, SSH jokingly gave a preface saying that "she is an actress with a bad personality". This made her and the audience burst out laughing while he seemed happy to be teasing her.

- 0.43 SSH pleased her to speak by saying her name "Ji-hye ssi", and gave her a clip-on and stood behind watching her speak. Apparently SJH was used to the way SSH always wanted to tease her.

The mischievous SSH stood at the back, laughing happily at being able to tease her again at a wrap-up party. The actor Oh Ye-won (as Sora in DM, wearing a light purple shirt) seemed to hug her on the right side.

Then it seemed SSH was asking OYW to let SJH speak.

Next SJH made a speech to thank all the crew and DM team, and was grateful that the shooting ended well. SSH seemed to remain standing behind watching her. 

If the second video can be zoomed in and slowed down, we can clearly see what SSH was doing there.

SSH has the nickname of a tough guy. But I didn't see him that way when he was with SJH. He looked helpless and without him knowing it, he was always caught staring at her.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Is this recent?

No. It’s not recent. 
The bridal shower photoshoot was way back 2017.

@hrkharis, your analysis is our shipper’s Happy Pill.

Thank you for filling the void on this thread.

Regarding the DM Wrap up party, at 0:47, please correct me if I’m wong. I remember reading a comment in IG that SJH responded back to SSH acknowledging “Yes I am the actress with bad temper”. Is this translation correct? Can anyone confirm this is what SJH said prior to her thank you speech to the DM staff? 

It is amazing to see how much they have changed and how much influence they have on each other.

SJH, loosening up thru ILA, laughing more in her interviews.

SHJ helping SSH heal from his previous break-up. 

These 2 are each other ‘s heaven sent. 

Other than individual updates on CF’s or TV guesting, I am not expecting any dating updates/news on these two anytime soon. Both said they would like to date in secret unless they get caught. 

But then again SSH also said he can just announce his marriage as a surprise.

So we’ll see. 

For now, I can’t wait for MBC Awards which I’m pretty sure they will attend given the huge fanbase they both gained thru DM. I am already anticipating and super excited how they will interact now that they both know OTP fans are routing for them to be a couple.

Hopefully SJH will attend APAN awards though I am not confident she will win as one of the co nominated actress is extremely popular and always trending with huge fan base.

Keep Shipping and Keep the Faith

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Regarding the DM Wrap up party, at 0:47, please correct me if I’m wong. I remember reading a comment in IG that SJH responded back to SSH acknowledging “Yes I am the actress with bad temper”. Is this translation correct? Can anyone confirm this is what SJH said prior to her thank you speech to the DM staff? 

Yes, you are right, SJH said that.
And it made everyone laugh. And Sora hugged her.
SSH laughed in satisfaction at the back.

It is amazing to see how much they have changed and how much influence they have on each other.

SJH, loosening up thru ILA, laughing more in her interviews.

SHJ helping SSH heal from his previous break-up. 

These 2 are each other ‘s heaven sent. 

As he said in several interviews that playing in DM made him feel healing and crush throughout the making of the drama.
He also said that when reading the DM script, he felt passionate about how someone with a broken heart finds new love.

It seemed that he had already felt healing, because he saw that there was new love nearby

• Like 8

Saw this in IG.

Not sure how recent

Seems like SJH and Sunmin always meet up.

I hope she is quietly meeting up and dating with SSH.

Credit to owner

It’s a year ago the pic was taken base on translation so SJH’s BFF uploaded the pic as some 1-year ago memory. Plus her BFF stays in same apartment block so am sure they hang out together when their schedules permit :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Saw this in IG.

Not sure how recent

Seems like SJH and Sunmin always meet up.

I hope she is quietly meeting up and dating with SSH.

Credit to owner

This post was posted 4 years ago. 

It shows that SJH is a loyal type of person. She always maintains good relationships even close relationships with her long time coactors such as kim okvin, shin so yul, yoon soy, jimin, sunmin, etc. 

I can even feel that her 2NBox felows also love her in real life. 

She radiates that comfort athmosphere to anyone close her, and that makes them want to keep close with SJH.   

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-nominees-announced-for-apan-star-awards-146901.html

Seo Ji Hye is nominated for her work in Dinner Mate for the Best Actress in the APAN awards per Han Cinema's news article.

So it’s confirmed.
Her nomination is for Dinner Mate. 

I hope she wins.

She got tough competition with the other immensely popular actress. 

On 11/20/2020 at 8:19 AM, SexyDolceVita said:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=treemoonj2&logNo=222149593228&navType=tl

Song seung heon and seo ji hye

An analysis of their compatibility as a couple...

Dinner Couple IG posted the English translation of the SSH and SJH’s compatibility naver article.

The future of family and marriage looks good for our couple

I Love You Hearts GIF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH37EeKJ27O/?igshid=os6kmre913xq

D8-C8-C47-E-161-C-455-A-9-E9-F-F1770-E03

• Like 2

We are all happy and appreciate to know that someone named Ligo, who studied the talent and psychology with saju-mythology (fortune telling), said on his/her channel that overseas Youtube subscribers asked him/her to analyze SSH and SJH's fortune harmony.

In the first part, it is said that they have the same fortune letters which refers to them in the positive metal. Because they have the same letter, it creates a condition where they can communicate well with each other. But since they both are positive metal, they would not give each small concession.

In the second part, it is said that there are the letters that tell them how they feel about their spouses, and these letters are the same.
In other words they value their spouses very much and want to take care of them.

It seems that they are equal and will be like friends because they share the same mind with each other. It's such an amazing meeting.
Lygo (the writer of this fortune harmony) thought that they communicated well when they acted with the same mind.

In the third part, it is said there are letters about their own energy.
SSH has three energy letters, SJH has two energy letters.
SJH's energy is slightly weaker than SSH's, so SJH will be able to slightly lose anything and yield.

But, since they have a positive metal, plus both have letters that support them, they will not be weak (even if) without any letters supporting them. They do their part very well and have dignity.

Positive metal is usually compared to uncrafted jewels and rock.
Therefore, they love the fire energy that make them a jewel. And they look strong, but they are sensitive like warriors with flowers. They have a good sensibility as an actor.

In the last part, it is said about the different sides of each other.
But they have one denominator in common (similarity or resemblance). What is it?

SSH's fortune on the left, blue part means honor.
SSH is a handsome sculptor who wants the uncrafted jewel to be made in a jewel. Besides that, the blue part also means a child. So SSH is good fortune for honor and success even after getting married and having children. 
And the pink circle is the letter that corresponds to money.
The fortune itself is certainly honor and money. But he has a lot of competition.
Although he looks gentle as a handsome sculptor, but he has a will to never lose and a determination to turn himself into a jewel.

As for SJH's fortune on the right, blue part is word for children and cute action. If SSH's honorifics is powerful, SJH's honorifics is a fox-like wife who is full charms and speaks very well because of her excelent language skills. And the pink part of SJH's fortune is about money. She has as much money as SSH, she has a strong business woman spirit that she produce money.

The conclusion of SSH and SJH's fortune harmony analysis is (according to Lygo) :

The different sides of each other is :
The man is blunt and gentle (SSH), and the woman is good at talking to the cute (SJH). 

The similarity of each other (one common denominator) is:
- They are both successful and have a lot of money.
This is because SSH is a hard worker (wants the uncrafted jewel to be made in a jewel) who will not give up in the competition in the industry, while SJH has a strong business woman spirit.
- They have smart children and will have a very good family. That's wonderful. 

Notes from me:

Actually, if we are observant, we can see the signs from their body language and from how they treat each other, especially in the real condition where they are just the two of them.

We can clearly see them in the moment after the drama ends but they still meet regarding their drama. It was in their interview with Japanese TV. (Maybe also in Wrap-up Party where SSH called SJH specifically to make speeches and teased her in front of the DM crew)

If you look back at my analysis of how their body language was during the Japanese TV interview (page 61). There I wrote that how SSH supports SJH and on the other hand SJH needs support from SSH. And how they respect each other through mutual praise.
They also do not hesitate to laugh and tease each other in front of the camera. Even SSH as a person feels the need to thank SJH, in a polite way, when receiving praise from her. This is a SSH sweet gesture that we rarely see towards his female lead.

That's similar like Ligo said that :
"They value their spouses very much and want to take care of them.
It seems that they are equal and will be like friends because they share the same mind with each other. It's such an amazing meeting.
They communicated well when they acted with the same mind".

In the face of the interview, we can also see how SJH intelligently and straightforwardly answered all the questions. It is like Ligo said that SJH speaks very well because of her excellent language skills.
It seems that intelligence is the one that got SSH interested, because in an interview he once said he likes an intelligent woman.
At the end of his/her analysis, Ligo said that it seems they have a good relationship with each other.

It seems so and it is as we here expect that they often meet in secret. Hopefully ...

• Like 6

10 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Lee min jung went on gamsung camping...

I hope they invite sjh too!

@SexyDolceVitaActually thinking the same thing!~ ^_^

I hope they invite her as she has met most of the hosts there probably. Solar the member (leader of her favorite girl group MAMAMOO), NaEun as her costar in the recent DM, Park NaRae meeting her in ILA together with the other member Hwasa of MAMAMOO.. So excited, and for her country theme it should be Australia since her sister already lives there and as she had said during ILA she visits her every year, except this year around.

JTBC, hear us!~ HAHAHAHA XD

As per Sunmin, she has been friends with SJH, she was also the one who appeared together with SJH on Human Condition as aired 2015.04.17..

Nice to catch up with the few pages here shippers!~ Keep sailing!~

Have a great day y'all!~ ^_^

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

@SexyDolceVitaActually thinking the same thing!~ ^_^

I hope they invite her as she has met most of the hosts there probably. Solar the member (leader of her favorite girl group MAMAMOO), NaEun as her costar in the recent DM, Park NaRae meeting her in ILA together with the other member Hwasa of MAMAMOO.. So excited, and for her country theme it should be Australia since her sister already lives there and as she had said during ILA she visits her every year, except this year around.

JTBC, hear us!~ HAHAHAHA XD

As per Sunmin, she has been friends with SJH, she was also the one who appeared together with SJH on Human Condition as aired 2015.04.17..

Nice to catch up with the few pages here shippers!~ Keep sailing!~

Have a great day y'all!~ ^_^

I didnt know mamamoo is her fave girl band? Since when she mentioned this?

Can u msg jtbc to invite sjh to gamsung camping and do an epi on Australia... 

@hrkharis,  this ship needs your positivity.

Yesterday in IG, there was a troll commenting in 2-3 OTP posts saying SSH-SJH are just friends that SSH was dating a non celebrity girl and that SSH’s gesture to SJH is just plain acting. 

His comments had been taken down but still it was such a downer. 
But not enough to rock our boat.

I hope SSH and SJH are using their free time to date in private. And then just take us by surprise with a wedding announcement. :)

APAN Awards is on Sunday. Would SJH attend? Hopefully.

Keep the Faith! 

Keep Smiling

48-CB3-ECD-571-C-4-C27-91-A6-4-C8-B85-E9

credit to owner 

• Like 2