Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)


Recommended Posts

On the Emotional Camping program, SSH shared that while in middle school he told his friends that he wanted to marry Kang Suji.  Hearing the story, then Narae asked him what Kang Suji's song did he like? He said "Violet Fragrance".
Then the song was played and he sang with AYM there.

 

"Violet Fragrance" was first sung by Kang Suji in 1990.

In 2015, group duo Wable sang it as the OST for the drama Reply 1988.

 

The lyrics are very romantic and seem to describe SSH's true feelings towards someone with beautiful eyes because one of the lyrics says "I couldn't forget your eyes that were suffused with fragrance "  :love:

 

 

Violet Fragrance

The appearance of you came up on me
Softly like a purple light
I couldn't forget your eyes
that were suffused with fragrance
 
Let's weave together beautiful stories
That will always make me smile
 
I've if the loneliness comes upon you
don't be sad my dear
Because my heart suffocates with pain too
 
Among the many people walked by in the streets
You are the one who gave love to me
 
The appearance of you came up on me
Softly like a purple light
I couldn't forget your eyes
that were suffused with fragrance
 
Let's weave together beautiful stories
That will always make me smile
 
I've if the loneliness comes upon you
don't be sad my dear
Because my heart suffocates with pain too
 
Among the many people walked by in the streets
You are the one who gave love to me
 
Among the many people walked by in the streets
You are the one who gave love to me
The one who gave love to me
The one who gave love to me

 

 

Lyrics "Violet Fragrance in Hangul and Romanization 
https://alwaysdreaminghigh.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/lyrics-wable-violet-fragrance-hangul-romanization-and-english-translation/

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note:
I don't know why there is always a coincidence of links between SSH and SJH.
On the broadcast on "I Live Alone", it seems that SJH really likes the violet.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you look back at SSH-SJH's interview on Japanese TV, we will see how actually SSH gave support to SJH in facing this interview and on the other hand SJH needed support from SSH considering this was

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to Have Dinner Together? /

After seeing clips of SJH in ILA with the subs, I'm beginning to think the reason why she remains single and unattached until now is because of the kind of woman she is. She seems very independent and

@hrkharis
I found a link of “I Live Alone” with English subs.

The pop-ups are annoying so just ignore and click “x”

 

https://kshowonline.com/kshow/12595-[engsub]-i-live-alone-ep.368

 

I just finished watching and discovered more about SJH’s personality.
 

She is so real, simple, down to earth, hilarious no pretensions and not to mention beautiful inside out.  
Even Park Na Rae said she was so beautiful.
I so love her even more.

She is Woo Do Hee in real life
 

She said a lot of people around her recommended her to appear on the show (A lot of people is only SSH right?. Hehehe)

She is a minimalist and only keeps the essential things she needs that is why her house is simple.

She is very organized and tidy. Even her fridge is organized.
She easily gets swollen and it traumatized her one time since it showed on her pictures and people accused her of getting injections. 
She loves animals and gets her simple happiness by just watching animal videos.

She like animal butts including Wilson’s that is why Wilson was facing his back in ILA. 

She is very nurturing. She cooks and takes care of her friends. (Funny she asked her friend why don’t you just marry me and her friend said no since you will just scold me. Lol. But we know who likes getting scolded and get tough love right? Just marry him)
She takes walks when she’s depressed to make her feel better. 
She is currently obsessed with this brand of beer ( No wonder SJH beer was trending in Naver. I wonder which brand though)

She got lonely after she had virtual dinner with her friends. 
She said her Mom will be worried after watching the show since she will not find anyone to marry her (not true. We know someone who will marry you in a heartbeat) 
 

And the Highlight of the show

”I might get married one day” 

and

”Might even have a kid”.

I pretty much have a feeling it will happen very very soon 

 

66-F70011-7-C09-4-EDF-8-DC9-B122-D11-CD5

 

 

464-F99-CD-E792-401-C-9-EA1-F7-A00-BA264


 

F1623774-D261-4-E2-E-AD67-B2490169-E0-CC


BTW, I find it suspicious that Lee Si Eon was not on SJH’s part. He is a good friend of SSH and he appeared with SJH on “The Noblese”.  Hmmmhh

 

Spoiler


9-F462056-557-A-4-AE6-9-D0-C-D3-F76637-D


DE44-C1-AD-50-AD-4948-93-C6-FB14263-EB3-
 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

After seeing clips of SJH in ILA with the subs, I'm beginning to think the reason why she remains single and unattached until now is because of the kind of woman she is. She seems very independent and knows her worth and what she wants in a relationship. She won't settle for anything less. I think her mindset is that she'd rather stay single and wait rather than enter into relationships that she's (or the guy) not fully invested in.  I think that kind of independent and strong-willed mindset intimidates most of the men who want to court her.  That's maybe why she and SSH hit it off. He's not insecure about himself and he didn't hesitate to make known to her exactly how he feels.  And he seems to allow her to be herself with him.

 

I think theirs is going to be a very good relationship because they're already both mature in their mindset.  They're not out to look for anyone to complete them coz they're already secure about themselves as individuals. They're not perfect but they seem to complement each other perfectly. :)

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't watch all SJH's interviews, but so far, I didn't recall she has ever mentioned about having kids.  We all know SSH loves kids.  Did this comes to her mind after "discussed" with SSH.  kekeke

And on ILA, SJH mentioned about marriage a few times, even asked her friend to marry her.  I believe she is really ready to get married.  Okay, I am ready for the news!:hwaiting:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @fiona628 for your attention.

Poor me, until now I have not been able to see ILA with sub.
I still can't open the link that you provided because it's only "blank with numbers 404" :confused:

So just be able to see it without any sub in Kissasian and dramaBus
Maybe I should be patient for a moment
 

@Azaria Ko

Yes, she did, she mentioned "children" at the end before the closing of the program.
Although I don't understand Korean but I heard her mention the words "married" and "children".:smiley:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fiona628 said:

BTW, I find it suspicious that Lee Si Eon was not on SJH’s part. He is a good friend of SSH and he appeared with SJH on “The Noblese”.  Hmmmhh

 

I find it suspicious, that others wished SJH to find a role, that will show her true personality. They all forgot about her resent role? It was MBC drama and this is MBC show. So strange.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw this on Twitter about SJH possible new show.

 

#SeoJiHye and #SungJoon are in talks for @jtbclove's #Younger (based on the @tvland drama)

Production company: ZIUM Content
PD: Lee Tae Gon (#DiaryOfAProsecutor, #HelloMyTwenties series)
Writer: Ha Yeon Mi

2 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Thank you @fiona628 for your attention.

Poor me, until now I have not been able to see ILA with sub.
I still can't open the link that you provided because it's only "blank with numbers 404" :confused:

So just be able to see it without any sub in Kissasian and dramaBus
Maybe I should be patient for a moment
 

@Azaria Ko

Yes, she did, she mentioned "children" at the end before the closing of the program.
Although I don't understand Korean but I heard her mention the words "married" and "children".:smiley:

http://kshow123.net/show/i-live-alone/episode-378.html

 

Check out the link above for the English sub episode of SJH. Though it's available in VIU for the premium subscribers.

 

https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/index.php?r=vod/share&product_id=304890&language_flag_id=3&area_id=5

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I find it suspicious, that others wished SJH to find a role, that will show her true personality. They all forgot about her resent role? It was MBC drama and this is MBC show. So strange.

 

@airgelaal maybe they were referring to that part of her who likes to cook. Dohee couldn't cook. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It seems that SJH appearance on MBC "I Live Alone" has been widely talked by viewers and reported by entertainment media in Korea, including this YouTube channel.

 

 

Let's find out about the self-assured anti-war charm from the campus ulzzang, actor Seo Ji-hye!

 

We will introduce actor Seo Ji-hye who is loved with a completely different hairy appearance than when she was acting.

 

Seo Ji-hye was born in 1984 and is 37 years old this year (Korean age). Born and raised in Seoul, she is from Dongdaemun-gu. She was offered street casting when she was in her second year of high school. 

"I started my career as an actor while filming a music video". She said that KBS "Ultraviolet Rays" in the past".

She appeared in a mountain hut meeting at a corner of the Soy milk Masterpiece War, The War of the Roses. The concept of this program is that male entertainers and female college students gather at the hut to play game. "You can choose a partner that you like each other".
The woman who appeared in this program at the time were usually introduced as female college students.
However, there were usually many celebrity wannabes or new actresses.

 

Seo Ji-hye was controversial with plastic surgery due to her distinct features, but as her graduation photo was released. She also certified that she was a natural beauty. In addition to photographs of graduating from elementary school, middle school, high school, and she was attending Sungkyunkwan University in 2003. She also modelled on the cover of the campus, and as the photos of the time were released, she boasted the exact same beauty as it is now and made the plastic theory disappear naturally.

 

Seo Ji-hye is an actor whose recognition has risen relatively late. Since her debut, she has appeared in many work in both formative and short roles, but one work a year.
"I bought a variety of filmography so I did this. In fact, the fact that the face was well known was when I took the judicial examination in the 2015 drama Punch. The role of Choi Yeon-jin  who passed is acquired. After that in the 2016 drama The Incarnation of Jealousy".

 

All the dramas that made Seo Ji-hye fully supportive, ended earlier this year. It was "A Crash Landing of Love". She is the daughter of the president of a high-end department store in Pyongyang and the fiancee of Hyun Bin, the main character. She showed a bouncing performance in the role of Seo Dan. "After this work, we took the lead role with Song Seung-heon and served dinner together,  and appeared" 

 

Seo Ji-hye is also famous for her resemblance to one Red Velvet members. 
She was praised with her big eyes and refreshing features. They also appeared on Radio Star.

 

Seo Ji-hye was a member of Samsung Lions in the 2017.

There was also a dating rumor with Yoon Sung-hwan (a starting pitcher for the Samsung Lions).

Through a meeting acquaintances, there was an article saying that she had a relationship and developed into a lover. Even to the position of being unpleasant, it is speculated that the still dating rumor is unfounded. 

 

Seo Ji-hye is known as a best friend with actor Yoon So-yi, Shin So-yul, Seo Yu-rin. It is known that she is close to Nam Gyu-ri. Although there is a modifier of woman-beauty because of her urban appearance and intellectual image, she is actually said to have a hairy personality.

 

Seo Ji-hye appeared in MBC "I Live Alone" and showed off her cheeky and lively appearance, and surprised many with her anti-war charm. 
We look forward to Seo Ji-Hye's activities that will show various charms in the future.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

@hrkharis, someone uploaded SJH’s “I Live Alone” guesting in IG.

You should be able to watch it now
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGwjTSCJrXx/?igshid=jqmn8cbbj2tl

credit to krdrama413 IG

 

“What it’s like living alone?
A time for me to focus on myself”

994-E167-A-5-CB6-419-F-84-FF-551-A29-EBCShe proved living alone yes can be lonely but in the end reaps the benefits of working on your life goals, and improving yourself.

SJH became a strong, matured independent woman 

 

 

“I might get married one day and might have a kid too”

CD687-F2-D-9-F51-4-F94-87-F4-FB1-BAB1-BF
Someone mentioned in IG that it seems like the way she mentioned about wanting to get married is a sign that she is not single anymore and is definitely ready for marriage. Just look at how her face lit up when she mentioned marriage. Plus she mentioned she does not get lonely that often anymore. Someone must be making her happy. 

 

 

“There are days to come. But because I had time to focus on myself, I’ll be having a better life”

1-DB0-B8-AB-A110-460-A-9-B9-A-E64-F96003

 

“Better Life” is Married Life? Seems like she is sending a message to our guy. 

 

Maybe one of the reason why guys are intimated with her is because of the cold city girl personality that most of her roles portrayed on screen which made her seemed unapproachable and snobbish. 

Even SSH teased her about it saying “The Actress with the Bad Personality”

I am so glad that Dinner Mate and ILA happened.  

We get to see SJH’s true personality.

Funny, Simple, Honest, Down to Earth, Nurturing. She will make a great Mom someday. 

And mostly I am glad SSH helped debunked SJH’s bad personality misconception. 
 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@fiona628 and @huckleberrymoonriver

Thank you for your attention

 

Finally I was able to watch ILA with a sub on dramabus.
After seeing SJH in ILA, my heart was suddenly touched.

 

1. SJH decided to live alone, not living with her parents anymore about seven years ago. That means when she was 29 years old (30 years old in Korean age).

 

2. Living alone was her wish for a long time, so that at that time she told her parents that before she got married in about three or five years, she wanted to fulfill that wish.

 

3. She needed her parents's approval to live alone considering they lived in the same city, Seoul.
Her parents might wonder why they should live separately if still in the same city.

 

4. So don't be surprised if she said "family was on her mind the most" when answering questions on Japanese TV interviews. That's why even though she lived separately, she would visit her parents once a week for the sake of having dinner together.

 

5. Her younger sister had married and had children, currently residing in Australia. This may also be the reason her parents didn't initially allow her to live alone.

 

6. Each year when her break from work, she visited her younger sister in Australia.  Or otherwise her younger sister will come to Korea. She missed her niece/nephew.

 

7. She would take a walk around her neighborhood if she felt like her mood was down. Walking and looking around made her feel healing.

 

8. She was used to being alone so she didn't feel lonely living alone. But the feeling of loneliness came suddenly when she finished hanging out with her old friends via video call. She felt that her house had become quieter.

 

9. When it comes to the question "What's it like living alone"?
She said the time to focus on herself. She might be married one day and might have children as well so that she felt didn't have much time to herself later. She often thought that she should spend more time focusing on herself. She believed that by having time to herself, she would have a better life 10 or 20 years later.

 

10. Before the program ended, she said that her mother would be worried after seeing this show. When the hosts asked why? She said because she would not be able to find a man to marry her ........
(Ooh.. Ji-hye ssi, I'm touched)   :cry:

 

My hope for her, hopefully someone who also lives alone, who has been a bachelor for too long, who is curious about her figure, who always looks at her with affection, immediately proposes and marries her.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hrkharis said:

@fiona628 and @huckleberrymoonriver

Thank you for your attention

 

Finally I was able to watch ILA with a sub on dramabus.
After seeing SJH in ILA, my heart was suddenly touched.

 

1. SJH decided to live alone, not living with her parents anymore about seven years ago. That means when she was 29 years old (30 years old in Korean age).

 

2. Living alone was her wish for a long time, so that at that time she told her parents that before she got married in about three or five years, she wanted to fulfill that wish.

 

3. She needed her parents's approval to live alone considering they lived in the same city, Seoul.
Her parents might wonder why they should live separately if still in the same city.

 

4. So don't be surprised if she said "family was on her mind the most" when answering questions on Japanese TV interviews. That's why even though she lived separately, she would visit her parents once a week for the sake of having dinner together.

 

5. Her younger sister had married and had children, currently residing in Australia. This may also be the reason her parents didn't initially allow her to live alone.

 

6. Each year when her break from work, she visited her younger sister in Australia.  Or otherwise her younger sister will come to Korea. She missed her niece/nephew.

 

7. She would take a walk around her neighborhood if she felt like her mood was down. Walking and looking around made her feel healing.

 

8. She was used to being alone so she didn't feel lonely living alone. But the feeling of loneliness came suddenly when she finished hanging out with her old friends via video call. She felt that her house had become quieter.

 

9. When it comes to the question "What's it like living alone"?
She said the time to focus on herself. She might be married one day and might have children as well so that she felt didn't have much time to herself later. She often thought that she should spend more time focusing on herself. She believed that by having time to herself, she would have a better life 10 or 20 years later.

 

10. Before the program ended, she said that her mother would be worried after seeing this show. When the hosts asked why? She said because she would not be able to find a man to marry her ........
(Ooh.. Ji-hye ssi, I'm touched)   :cry:

 

My hope for her, hopefully someone who also lives alone, who has been a bachelor for too long, who is curious about her figure, who always looks at her with affection, immediately proposes and marries her.

You're making me cry with your post... :'(

 

I wish ssh can have the courage to go after her, take care of each other, enjoy their remaining time on earth together...

 

They just seem so right for each other...

I hope they can see what we have seen too...

They are so self-disciplined, love to exercise, have lots of friends and still stay in touch with longtime friends... luv tteoboki... luv animals and dogs... goofy in nature... 

 

Whatever happens, i hope she can find her true love soon...

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@hrkharis @SexyDolceVita I hope they finally found their true love in each other.  I hope the reason why their previous relationships didn't work out was because they were just meant to prepare them for each other. And maybe the reason why they stayed single for so long and suddenly found themselves immediately close to each other after only knowing one another for a very short time is because they were destined to meet each other at this point in their lives. :wub:

 

After what we've seen in their BTS, I just can't imagine them being with anyone else anymore. :idk:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

HI All!!!

I just finished watching ILA (with the english subs) and noticed something...from the beginning of the segment to the end, there seemed to be a LOT of CLOY references and clips but NONE from DM, in fact it wasn't even mentioned. There was even a clip of the scene where Dan confronts Capt Ri, hence a quick glimpse of HB. Even the background music were mostly from the CLOY OST.  I guess one could make the argument that she's more widely known for CLOY, even if DM is her most recent work.

Of course, my theory is---- if they were to talk about DM, then SSH would come up as a topic of conversation, and it could be "burdensome" and perhaps awkward, as the "natural" progression of questioning would be 'So, what's your relationship status? Are you you guys dating" Just friends?" So to side step all that --- better NOT bring up DM at all, right?

For those who watched "Gaemsang Camping" with SSH as a guest, was the DM topic avoided as well? 

My conclusion--- they must be in a relationship and a private one at that, and don't want to discuss it. The recent pictures from the Japanese magazine and the video of the interview, is proof of their relationship (as seen by their body language), hence, clearly that they are together. However the fact that neither mentions it in their respective guest appearances , send the message "Please don't ask us about it, because we want to keep it private".

 And THAT is My 2 cent analysis.  :blush::heart: 

Have a good week ALL!!! Wonder what is in store for us shippers? :idk:

Wishing and Praying that its something good. :fullofhearts:

On 10/25/2020 at 5:53 AM, airgelaal said:

I find it suspicious, that others wished SJH to find a role, that will show her true personality. They all forgot about her resent role? It was MBC drama and this is MBC show. So strange.

@airgelaal --- I thought I was the only one who noticed this too...HHHMMMMM.

 

See my *analysis* above. :yum: 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

HI All!!!

I just finished watching ILA (with the english subs) and noticed something...from the beginning of the segment to the end, there seemed to be a LOT of CLOY references and clips but NONE from DM, in fact it wasn't even mentioned. There was even a clip of the scene where Dan confronts Capt Ri, hence a quick glimpse of HB. Even the background music were mostly from the CLOY OST.  I guess one could make the argument that she's more widely known for CLOY, even if DM is her most recent work.

 

To be honest, there were clips from DM in the very beginning. But I also mentioned earlier, that they avoided to talk about DM.

In the Kim Jung Hyun's vlog SJH was the first who mentioned DM. So I think, she is ok to talk about DM and even SSH. She is a smart girl. So I also think it's strange.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

To be honest, there were clips from DM in the very beginning. But I also mentioned earlier, that they avoided to talk about DM.

In the Kim Jung Hyun's vlog SJH was the first who mentioned DM. So I think, she is ok to talk about DM and even SSH. She is a smart girl. So I also think it's strange.

It is indeed strange that they didn't talk abt DM...

DM is a mbc drama some more! I live alone is also a mbc program.

 

So mystery points are:

1) why dm's woo dohee role was not discussed? It is the role most like the goofy version of sjh in real life...

2) why lee si eon was not present in the sjh segment but he was there for hwasa's 30mins segment?

3) why narae and the other lady who are fans of ssh did not even ask sjh abt her drama shooting experience with ssh? Usually they will ask funny questions like how was it... how was it kissing this male god...? And how they envy her...

 

The only explanation i can think of is this episode is abt sjh so the focus shld be on her and not somebody else...

 

Sigh... 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

The only explanation i can think of is this episode is abt sjh so the focus shld be on her and not somebody else...

 

Sigh... 

 

It's ok, of course. But why they not even mentioned DM? As if she never played WDH.

But as far as I remember, they didn't talk about her career at all.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, airgelaal said:

To be honest, there were clips from DM in the very beginning. But I also mentioned earlier, that they avoided to talk about DM.

In the Kim Jung Hyun's vlog SJH was the first who mentioned DM. So I think, she is ok to talk about DM and even SSH. She is a smart girl. So I also think it's strange.

@airgelaal - you're right. There were a a couple shots from DM in the beginning. 

I guess for her segment of ILA, they chose on to focus on her daily routine. Of course, she wouldn't have the chance to bring up DM unless one of the hosts asked a question about it. But no one did. So, I will still go with my theory of "don't ask, won't tell" mentioned earlier. :tounge_wink:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

It's ok, of course. But why they not even mentioned DM? As if she never played WDH.

But as far as I remember, they didn't talk about her career at all.

Maybe it was due to time constraints....

She only appeared in 1 episode...

 

And they wanna focus on her cold image vs warm personality contrast...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...