[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@SexyDolceVita

You once posted an article about the characteristics of men like women, I forgot the exact title.

While waiting for good news from our couple, let us play around by looking at this articles. 
I came across an article about the Libra man that I found quite attractive and really surprised me.
I take the same key points as he did with her. I also include a link from the original article.

Acts like a school boy
- When the Libra man falls in love, he acts as though he’s a young school boy. He has a hard time talking, he’s nervous, and even shy. When he likes someone, he’s a bit more laid back. When he’s falling in love, he’s more bashful. (We saw it in script reading and making "Foto Stil")

- When he’s with you, he will laugh in a way that almost sounds like a giggle. He will also blush at times. He may have a loss for words when he’s trying to talk to you. When that happens, he’ll typically just talk about whatever or ask you a question. (We saw it in BTS's "KHK confession scene")

- He will appear nervous and not sure of what he should do. When he looks you in the eye, you’ll see something you wouldn’t notice otherwise. He has this look of “I’m going to melt” type of look.
(We saw it at the Press Conference)

- This look he gives is undeniable. He is in love and his eyes will reflect it. If he hasn’t said it yet but gives you this look like he’s a boy that’s madly in love… trust it. He is there.

Just give him some time to open up and tell you. (We saw it in the video "I really like you" or video Exfoliator)

- He may also want to know everything about you when he’s falling for you. He wants to know where you came from, who you are, what your dreams and aspirations are, as he’ll want to know what your intention is with him (In Japan Interview he was curious about her, whether the actual SJH was like WDH)

- Naturally when he’s falling in love with you, he’ll want to spend time with you as often as possible. You’ll find him suggesting going out to eat, going to movies, or doing whatever it is that you both enjoy together (SJH name was in his mind when he would like to dinner with - he mentioned two times)

- When a man looks like a young boy who is goo goo gaga over a woman,  it’s pretty darned cute. You’ll find it irresistible and you’ll know for sure what you’re dealing with. Just look into his eyes and see how he responds. (We saw it in BTS when he hugged her and dropped her back as if to kiss her)

https://libramansecrets.com/blog/libra-man-falling-in-love/

- Those born with the sign of the scales tend to be bonded to those they love. They cling to their families and value their friends. Their parents hold a high place in their hearts. Never try to compete with his mom or else you’ll be out. (SSH must happy when SJH said "parents" to have dinner with and family was the most on her mind)

- He also likes flirting with the girl he likes. He likes those accidental touches and glances. He likes being sweet and all cheeky when he really likes a girl. He will joke around and flirt and throw in hints. He likes the game of making the sparks fly so just flay along with him.
(We saw in all the BTS, video Exfoliator, at PresCon, in the introduction of DM casts, and in Wrap-up party)

- Finally, one simple sign that a man of scales loves you is the way he looks at you. If his eyes twinkle by the sight of you, then it means you’ve caught his heart (We saw he turned his head to look her in Kakao Talk and Japan interview)

- Libra men are into feminine beauty. They want someone who is elegant and lady-like. They fall for those frilly dresses and charming grace. So if you want a Libra man to notice you, bring out the elegant and classy lady in you. They notice beauty and get attracted by lady-like poise, so be that lady who is fresh and lovely.
(He saw her in Audrey Hepburn Style, in So-dan Style, in Shocking Pink Dress - Dancing scene, in Flowery Dress - Romantic Dinner scene and in Red sexy dress - KHK's clinic, etc)

- But even if he likes beauty and gracefulness, he still wants a woman who has got her act together. Be strong and independent. Show him that you can carry your own weight and he will want you more (As you know that SJH is smart, confident and brave girl)

- All in all, Libra Men are attracted to women who are both beauty and brains. She must be funny and smart; graceful and independent. His ideal girl is one who is kind yet strong. So show him you are balanced and he will fall for you. (SJH has had this all)

https://www.thelovequeen.com/signs-a-libra-man-is-falling-in-love-with-you/

After reading this articles, how about your opinion?
What the articles said just like he did to her. Do we still have any doubts about their relationship?

:surprisedwut:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

@SexyDolceVita

You once posted an article about the characteristics of men like women, I forgot the exact title.

While waiting for good news from our couple, let us play around by looking at this articles. 
I came across an article about the Libra man that I found quite attractive and really surprised me.
I take the same key points as he did with her. I also include a link from the original article.

Acts like a school boy
- When the Libra man falls in love, he acts as though he’s a young school boy. He has a hard time talking, he’s nervous, and even shy. When he likes someone, he’s a bit more laid back. When he’s falling in love, he’s more bashful. (We saw it in script reading and making "Foto Stil")

- When he’s with you, he will laugh in a way that almost sounds like a giggle. He will also blush at times. He may have a loss for words when he’s trying to talk to you. When that happens, he’ll typically just talk about whatever or ask you a question. (We saw it in BTS's "KHK confession scene")

- He will appear nervous and not sure of what he should do. When he looks you in the eye, you’ll see something you wouldn’t notice otherwise. He has this look of “I’m going to melt” type of look.

- This look he gives is undeniable. He is in love and his eyes will reflect it. If he hasn’t said it yet but gives you this look like he’s a boy that’s madly in love… trust it. He is there.

Just give him some time to open up and tell you. (We saw it in the video "I really like you" or video Exfoliator)

- He may also want to know everything about you when he’s falling for you. He wants to know where you came from, who you are, what your dreams and aspirations are, as he’ll want to know what your intention is with him (In Japan Interview he was curious about her, whether the actual SJH was like WDH)

- Naturally when he’s falling in love with you, he’ll want to spend time with you as often as possible. You’ll find him suggesting going out to eat, going to movies, or doing whatever it is that you both enjoy together (SJH name was in his mind when he would like to dinner with - he mentioned two times)

- When a man looks like a young boy who is goo goo gaga over a woman,  it’s pretty darned cute. You’ll find it irresistible and you’ll know for sure what you’re dealing with. Just look into his eyes and see how he responds. (We saw it in BTS when he hugged her and dropped her back as if to kiss her)

- Those born with the sign of the scales tend to be bonded to those they love. They cling to their families and value their friends. Their parents hold a high place in their hearts. Never try to compete with his mom or else you’ll be out. (SSH must happy when SJH said "parents" to have dinner with and family was the most on her mind)

- He also likes flirting with the girl he likes. He likes those accidental touches and glances. He likes being sweet and all cheeky when he really likes a girl. He will joke around and flirt and throw in hints. He likes the game of making the sparks fly so just flay along with him.
(We saw in all the BTS, video Exfoliator, at PresCon, in the introduction of DM casts, and in Wrap-up party)

- Finally, one simple sign that a man of scales loves you is the way he looks at you. If his eyes twinkle by the sight of you, then it means you’ve caught his heart (We saw he turned his head to look her in Kakao Talk and Japan interview)

- Libra men are into feminine beauty. They want someone who is elegant and lady-like. They fall for those frilly dresses and charming grace. So if you want a Libra man to notice you, bring out the elegant and classy lady in you. They notice beauty and get attracted by lady-like poise, so be that lady who is fresh and lovely.
(He saw her in Audrey Hepburn Style, in So-dan Style, in Shocking Pink Dress - Dancing scene, in Flowery Dress - Romantic Dinner scene and in Red sexy dress - KHK's clinic, etc)

- But even if he likes beauty and gracefulness, he still wants a woman who has got her act together. Be strong and independent. Show him that you can carry your own weight and he will want you more (As you know that SJH is smart, confident and brave girl)

- All in all, Libra Men are attracted to women who are both beauty and brains. She must be funny and smart; graceful and independent. His ideal girl is one who is kind yet strong. So show him you are balanced and he will fall for you. (SJH has had this all)

What the articles said just like he did to her. Do we still have any doubts about their relationship?

:surprisedwut:

Thank you!

Gd to see loyal supporters in the midst of doubtful content lately.

Since nothing concrete has been shown on either side of the fence...

I wld suggest everyone not to be affected by the recent posts in ig...

Be it the variety show showing ssh or the teamlab tour showing sjh.

If you want a new project for them together? msg mbc, sbs, kbs. Msg victorycontent, other production companies, their agencies...

I totally can picture them in an espionage film or a mr and mrs smith remake....

Keep our fingers crossed...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hrkharis said:

@SexyDolceVita

Acts like a school boy

Hahaha. These are like describing SSH's behavior for the entire duration of this drama and beyond. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1124521wpp/trips-sports-late-nights-korean-celebrities-date

For analysis purpose....

Some examples of how korean celebrities date....

Thanks @SexyDolceVita. Safe to assume that HeonHye employ some of the dating "tricks" mentioned in the soompi article. In this time of COVID-19 I think celebrity dating is easier--- mask +  sunglasses + hat = unrecognizable Hallyu stars dating without being noticed. This makes "catching" them just a tad more challenging. LOL. :approves: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Thanks @SexyDolceVita. Safe to assume that HeonHye employ some of the dating "tricks" mentioned in the soompi article. In this time of COVID-19 I think celebrity dating is easier--- mask +  sunglasses + hat = unrecognizable Hallyu stars dating without being noticed. This makes "catching" them just a tad more challenging. LOL. 

Im a little greedy....

I just want dispatch or a netizen to take 1 candid photo of them dating or even hanging out in a group.

That is enough for me....

Hahaha...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I am wishing SSH and the DM Team will get invited to the TeamLabLife Exhibit. 

SJH is such an articulate host. 
I would imagine SSH will be more impressed with her when she tours him and explains the exhibit’s concept.

3-B142-BC7-339-A-47-D8-9949-37223-D0-D69

749917-DD-246-C-4195-A256-71-D7-A6-C83-D

DA121-B5-B-181-E-4827-B5-E5-5-AF60206085

• Like 2

4 hours ago, airgelaal said:

And one more message for Japanese fans. She called him sunbaenim :lol:

Hahaha. I think she was teasing him by using honorifics all of a sudden. All throughout the presscon, she referred to him as simply Oppa.  Or maybe she was trying to act all formal in this segment since she's introducing the drama and their roles properly. :)

• Like 1

What an AWESOME start to the weekend!! :doggie:If memory serves me right, on Monday I wrote asking their handlers to throw us a few crumbs from time and to time, and we got a nice size pieces!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm sure a fellow shipper will eventually post the full size picture and possibly a translation of the interview....

Have a great weekend, fellow shippers! :transforms:

• Like 3

I can’t stop giggling

So far we have

- Couple photoshoot

- Kwon Sang Woo’s revelation about SSH’s busy single life

- SJH’s I Live alone guesting next week

We shippers are so spoiled with all these goodies.

I’m so Happy! 

B3-C60-F18-BCFE-4323-9-CBE-61-C265-D98-B

F65-EE092-372-F-4-EEE-A1-C1-8207-B25-AF7

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

On 10/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, SexyDolceVita said:

Thank you!

Gd to see loyal supporters in the midst of doubtful content lately.

Since nothing concrete has been shown on either side of the fence...

I wld suggest everyone not to be affected by the recent posts in ig...

Be it the variety show showing ssh or the teamlab tour showing sjh.

If you want a new project for them together? msg mbc, sbs, kbs. Msg victorycontent, other production companies, their agencies...

I totally can picture them in an espionage film or a mr and mrs smith remake....

Keep our fingers crossed...

They both have the look of being taken, when photos taken with friends. Keep the ship sailing!

• Like 2