[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

6 hours ago, hrkharis said:

I read the news that the 2020 Asian Artist Awards will be held on November 25 this year in Korea. Last year Vietnam hosted. Super Junior's Leetuk will be the MC.

I hope that MBC will hold the 2020 MBC Drama Awards in December this year considering this event is their biggest event as well as a year-end event.

I hope that MBC Drama Awards will push thru as well. But there is a big chance it will. They just need set up the venue with physical distancing like The Baeksang Awards set-up.

Speaking of Asian Artists Awards, SJH got nominated for the Popularity Award. Voting will start 10/14-11/15/2020. Let’s support our girl.

Sad that SSH did not get nominated.

4 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Full video

Thank you for sharing.

I’m sure fans over in IG are busy doing English subs. :)

• Like 2

I love how SJH faced the interview. She is really a smart girl. 
Her answers is so straightforward, honest and remains with her funny character. 

SSH is so transparent here. It seems he wants to share to the world that he really loves this smart pretty girl.

Someone in IG wrote that their relationship like "push and pull" relationship. I think so ....

The handsome man wants to give "signs" to the world, but the pretty girl needs time to share to the world. 

Perhaps SJH doesn't want people out there to think they fall in love solely because of drama like other actors couple do.  

Considering she is a person who thinks deeply about her personal life, she wants her relationship with him to be solid without getting distracted by outsiders.

It was like in drama DM, where WDH said "no" when KHK asked her to date. WDH worried that their relationship would end the same as before. Then KHK said he wanted to stick with her and be by her side until she said "yes".

Do you remember SJH once said in an interview. If she dated someone, she wanted their relationship like best friend, where they could share everything without any secrets so their relationship will be strong and long lasting.

And it seems, it is happening now in SSH and SJH's relationship, like the best friend couple but full of love.

:luvarrow:

Note:

One thing that makes me wonder why their destiny is similar to KHK and WDH in Dinner Mate...

• Like 6
  • Love 6

In the interview translated by dee_galz IG story, SSH saying he thinks of SJH when asked who he want to eat dinner together is really something to hold on to for us shippers, that he is really serious with SJH ❤️ It's like saying I want to have dinner with you everyday which is the sweetest he could say ❤️ My heart is fluttering for them and I continue to believe and wish that they will get married soon ❤

• Like 14

https://hackspirit.com/does-he-like-me-here-are-20-signs-hes-clearly-interested-in-you/

Check out this link to analyse the verbal and non verbal cues of whether one is attracted to the other.

I used this to analyse the interview vid.

Ssh's behaviour pretty much checked at least 10 points and some were very obvious.

Sjh checked the very last point...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

English sub of japan interview. But its only part 1. Maybe more will be posted tomorrow. Go to IG tteokbokki_couple IGTV 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGJ_mLVpKve/?igshid=10jdgx7gxrpb6

tteokbokki IG uploaded Part 2 of the interview

Their laugh at 7:46. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGMQfu-paLh/?igshid=femy8rwfvgtn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, airgelaal said:

We noticed this in BTS videos 

That's right, we've all been witnesses to what he did there.
This is new evidence. Indirectly he admits that he has a crush on someone.

I just saw in SSH fan's IG, someone posted an old video about SSH and his ex when they launched their new movie a few year ago.

They came to the stage and the MC teased them by asking them to stand face to face. 

There is something interesting here.
You know what? 

When SSH stood face to face with his ex, he couldn't stand it, he laughed and grabbed his ex's arm. 

It's like "deja vu". 

He often did the same to SJH in BTS, but not to his other co-stars in other BTS dramas.

Thanks to his fans for sharing the old videos, so we can see what SSH really looks like if he has a crush on someone.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

That's right, we've all been witnesses to what he did there.
This is new evidence. Indirectly he admits that he has a crush on someone.

I just saw in SSH fan's IG, someone posted an old video about SSH and his ex when they launched their new movie a few year ago.

They came to the stage and the MC teased them by asking them to stand face to face. 

There is something interesting here.
You know what? 

When SSH stood face to face with his ex, he couldn't stand it, he laughed and grabbed his ex's arm. 

It's like "deja vu". 

He often did the same to SJH in BTS, but not to his other co-stars in other BTS dramas.

Thanks to his fans for sharing the old videos, so we can see what SSH really looks like if he has a crush on someone.

It means SJH has been his crush the whole time that is why he behaved the way he did from Dinner Mate presscon to DM shooting and BTS and then now Japan interview ❤ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

tteokbokki IG uploaded Part 2 of the interview

Their laugh at 7:46. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGMQfu-paLh/?igshid=femy8rwfvgtn

So they asked SJH what was surprising about SHH. But what about SSH? They didn't asked or they can't show the answer?

And it's obvious, that this interview was filmed after the drama ended, so they had time to miss each other. And I can say, that SHH definitely missed. And II think, that SJH also.

• Like 2

Very thankful to tteokbokki couple IG for the translations. I loved seeing their easy dynamic again.  They're just so comfortable around each other.

What I noticed about this interview was that SJH seemed to talk more and SSH was more reserved. Not reserved in a bad way but he just seemed to be happy to let her do most of the talking. He was probably just happy enough to bask in her presence. :rolleyes:

Most of the questions and their answers were typical. They were objective and safe answers.  Even if you were a shipper, you'd be hard-pressed to find any question or answer that would explicitly indicate that there's anything going on between them.  But of course, the million-dollar question was that "who do you think of first when you hear why don't you eat dinner together". SSH prompt reply was "Seo Ji-Hye". No ifs and buts. And he seemed to find it strange that she would ask him why. The way he answered her "why" with another "why" sounded like he was saying to her "do you even have to ask why I thought of you first? Don't you already know?"  And maybe she did, which is why she quickly downplayed SSH's loaded answer with the comment that they ate together a lot during filming then smoothly followed it with her reply that her family were the ones she thought of.  This interview actually made me realize that SJH is a very sensible and intelligent interviewee and has the quick wit needed to navigate controversial questions. And it also made me see how very straightforward SSH can be.  The man definitely wants his intentions known and he makes sure SJH knows exactly what he means at every opportunity.

I noticed, though, that she briefly referred to him as "sunbaenim" but they were both clearly not used to this judging by the way they both smiled when she used the honorific. He probably knew she was teasing him. But soon after that it was back to "oppa". Too bad SSH didn't respond when SJH teased him again when she asked where he became attracted to her. He was probably afraid the way he would answer would give him away and totally out them to the public. SJH knew he avoided it coz she kind of had this small, knowing smile when he started talking about WDH. ;)

I really hope that they will have more interviews in the future. This Japan interview was done shortly after the drama ended so they were still probably influenced by the residual effects. I would love to watch them being interviewed now and see if there's any change in their dynamic since then, as I'm sure if things have already progressed since this KNTV interview, we would surely notice it. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 7