[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I've already explained that it was not meant to be a bashing comment to prevent any further misunderstanding.

(Why wld i do that when i am supportive of sjh?)

Seems like you want to think it that way.

I can't control what you want to think.

My last statement on this is i am supportive of both sjh and ssh.

Today is the day the interview video is released.

So i hope everyone is in good mood waiting for it.

Really hope we can see a subbed video of that interview!

@SexyDolceVita...may I just add up to @huckleberrymoonriver comment and to support it...I was also one who reacted on your earlier post, to quote "but her attire is so funny...her pulled up socks are so retro"...

×××end of post×××

My point here...if you read it from the context of your earlier/unedited post, I find it (fr my pt of view) as some sort of a sarcastic mock (to be blunt and straight abt it) on SJH's choice of fashion on this particular IG post, considering the fact that I, and majority of us are avid shippers and loyal fans of her as well as SSH. We only wish the best for this couple; and we really love and adore them so much. That is why some of us shippers even question the depth and sincerity of the others if they really mean well when they give out comments that are quite "off".  We even go to the extent of creating "delulus" just to twist our imagination/tickle our minds just to fantasize about this lovable couple...bottomline here is, we should be concise with the choice of words when we give out our comments and since you claim in your response that "you meant it in a good way" (edited already), I will still stick to the obvious fact that this was made after we responded to your earlier post.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Please forgive me in advance. I don't mean to stand up for anyone. I'm just trying to clear up the misunderstanding here.

We, as SSH and SJH shipper, try to write positive things about them. 
But because we are too excited when we get good news about them, sometimes our writing can be taken with the wrong perspective or different.
I can understand what @SexyDolceVita said and I can also understand what @OkieDokie816 said. 

If we take a look at WDH style in DM, most of her outfits are vintage and retro styles. As we also saw, recently, where SJH became the "brand ambassador" of a French brand. The style of clothing she wore was vintage and retro.  Therefore in the brand promotion video we see "a carousel" (Carousel as a symbol of Paris and childhood memories, we can find it in a park near the Eiffel tower, Paris)

Vintage and Retro Style

onYxyfbvdrTNU6ocS5Na65ifcmhWxAIGjaevbxDz

SJH in DM

Dinner-Mate-Kdrama-Fashion-Seo-Ji-Hye-Ep

Polka dot print is vintage or retro style

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp7AzQPsw5PCvJO-v1PLf

SJH wore Paul & Joe's marun-white polka dot blouse and SSH wore shirt black-white polka dot on their TikTok promotions.

Note: I can't post SJH & SSH with polkadot

Vintage Denim

Spoiler

H6d201cb668e64b9bab4035f7bb68a7e3P.jpg

SJH in DM

Dinner-Mate-Kdrama-Fashion-Seo-Ji-Hye-Ep

Wear socks vintage and retro style95013.jpg

SJH on IG

11-FE9-FD7-CC77-4612-BBC0-9-F3-DB1876-EE

• Like 2

To be honest, it is sometimes frustrating and disheartening that my post(s) may get misunderstood as well as being considered a non-shipper when i really took effort to comb through other social media (e.g. Weibo, which has a huge following of ssh) to find precious dinner mate bts content (e.g. candid shooting footage taken by south koreans), past interviews and shared them here. Those shared content eventually made their way to IG by this thread's shippers so more shippers can enjoy them as well. If one is not a shipper, one wouldnt spend time searching and sharing these content. I certainly didnt know nor expect to see these efforts were not appreciated at all by some. Lastly, because my post was misunderstood, that was why i added in explanation text to prevent any further misunderstanding. It was as simple as that and i didnt remove the original text either. I really didnt expect that two lines to have such an effect on shippers here. I was shocked!

Hrkharis. Thank you for that objective post. 

If i see the interview video in Weibo or other ssh social media, i will still share the link here. Hopefully it will turn up soon.

• Like 4

https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/12220/male-body-language-signs-of-attraction/

Signs that a man is attracted to a woman.

4. He plays with his clothes.

When a man is attracted to someone, he will want to look his best. Part of that is making sure his clothes are all in check.

He may fiddle with the cuffs on his shirt, adjust his tie, pull his socks up, pull his shirt or t-shirt down, or mess around with some other piece of clothing or jewelry.

www.today.com/today/amp/tdna72476

18 body language clues that say he's interested — definitely

15. He'll perch on the edge of his seat to get closer.

And if he crosses his legs, the top leg will point in your direction

9 Body Language Signs She’s Attracted to You

https://www.themodernman.com/blog/9-body-language-signs-shes-attracted-to-you.html

2. She puts her fingers to the side of her cheek or face, while looking at you in a cute way

That’s a pretty obvious one to look out for.

If you see a woman showing you that type of body language, don’t doubt that she feels attracted to you.

She is feeling feminine and girly in comparison to your masculinity.

She’s feeling the spark

This reminds me of the clinic kitchen bts moment when ssh was rehearsing chopping veggies while sjh was sitting opposite him with her hand supporting her face as she looked at him smiling....

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

To be honest, it is sometimes frustrating and disheartening that my post(s) may get misunderstood as well as being considered a non-shipper when i really took effort to comb through other social media (e.g. Weibo, which has a huge following of ssh) to find precious dinner mate bts content (e.g. candid shooting footage taken by south koreans), past interviews and shared them here. Those shared content eventually made their way to IG by this thread's shippers so more shippers can enjoy them as well. If one is not a shipper, one wouldnt spend time searching and sharing these content. I certainly didnt know nor expect to see these efforts were not appreciated at all by some. Lastly, because my post was misunderstood, that was why i added in explanation text to prevent any further misunderstanding. It was as simple as that and i didnt remove the original text either. I really didnt expect that two lines to have such an effect on shippers here. I was shocked!

Hrkharis. Thank you for that objective post. 

If i see the interview video in Weibo or other ssh social media, i will still share the link here. Hopefully it will turn up soon.

So appreciative of all of your efforts, pls keep fighting!!

On 10/6/2020 at 7:10 AM, SexyDolceVita said:

I cant sleep tonight...

I am so excited...

Based on the interview, it seems like the tides have turned...

Sjh really seemed to show some affection for ssh....who was uncharacteristically rather non-spontanenous and seemed adequately professional in his answers this time...

How come sjh became the joker now instead of ssh???

This is getting so interesting!

One thing for sure is... it is so refreshing to see sjh answer questions with such a forthright attitude... her totally uncalled for and unexpected question to ssh on which parts of her attracted him...really threw me off...and make me cling onto this ship even tighter!!!

From the beginning, she has not treated him cautiously but has been only her real self. I think SSH was looking for this, especially since he requested the song he did on the radio interview. They both were looking for realness and sincerity. 

• Like 3

Dear All, We are all just thrilled that we are getting so many wonderful treats from our OTP, that we have a tendency to be *hyped up*---- not a bad thing.

One thing to remember is that we all come from all over world, and our level of the english language may differ. That said sometimes we may not choose the right words for what we are trying to say. Perhaps it would be best to make the following presumptions ---  1) we are all here because of our support for SSH :heart: SJH; 2) assume that everyone comes with the best of intentions; 3) even if we may not agree with something someone said, just ignore it and move on. It's natural and quite all right to share a common interest and YET not to agree on every single item. That is it.

Now, if someone can just translate the latest interview for KNT, then we can all enjoy it. :dontwanna:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Dear All, We are all just thrilled that we are getting so many wonderful treats from our OTP, that we have a tendency to be *hyped up*---- not a bad thing.

One thing to remember is that we all come from all over world, and our level of the english language may differ. That said sometimes we may not choose the right words for what we are trying to say. Perhaps it would be best to make the following presumptions ---  1) we are all here because of our support for SSH :heart: SJH; 2) assume that everyone comes with the best of intentions; 3) even if we may not agree with something someone said, just ignore it and move on. It's natural and quite all right to share a common interest and YET not to agree on every single item. That is it.

Now, if someone can just translate the latest interview for KNT, then we can all enjoy it. :dontwanna:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGG5CH0psDF/?igshid=97n8cq85xx4w

Short video interview of SSH with English written on the IG post

• Like 4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1430498wpp/apinks-son-naeun-dishes-on-going-camping-with-song-seung-heon-for-new-variety-show

Apink’s Son Naeun Dishes On Going Camping With Song Seung Heon For New Variety Show

Oct 9, 2020
by E. Cha

Apink’s Son Naeun has dished on her upcoming JTBC variety show “Sentimental Camping” (literal translation)!

Son Naeun recently wrapped up filming for the first two episodes of the new reality show, which will feature an all-female cast going camping in unique places all over Korea. Son Naeun will be starring in the program alongside her friend and former “Cinderella and Four Knights” co-star Park So Dam, in addition to Park Na Rae, Ahn Young Mi, and MAMAMOO‘s Solar.

“‘Sentimental Camping’ is a new challenge for me,” remarked Son Naeun. “I’d really wanted to travel, but because of the current situation, I’d felt a bit cooped-up. I think this show will be a time for me to try new things that I haven’t tried before and take on new challenges.”

Explaining why she had wanted to join the program, she revealed, “I decided to appear on the show because I wanted to develop more self-reliance and become a bit tougher.”

When asked which of the cast members she wanted to get to know better, Son Naeun replied, “I want to become closer with [Ahn] Young Mi, who has a lot in common with me.” As for Park So Dam, with whom she is already close, she shared, “I’ve always depended on So Dam, so I’d like to be the one to take care of her during camping.”

Park-So-Dam-Son-Naeun.jpg

Son Naeun also talked about reuniting with her “Dinner Mate” co-star Song Seung Heon, the show’s very first guest, and what it was like filming with him.

“At first, I was worried about Song Seung Heon going camping with five women,” she recalled. “However, once he came, he made filming so much fun and was so relaxed that I was surprised. While filming dramas, he always jokes around a lot on set, but I didn’t expect him to show that candid side of himself during ‘Sentimental Camping.'”

As for what viewers can look forward to in the upcoming program, Son Naeun commented, “‘Sentimental Camping’ introduces viewers to hidden tourist spots within Korea. I hope that through ‘Sentimental Camping,’ viewers will be able to enjoy the experience of vicarious travel and find some healing, no matter how brief.”

Son-Naeun.jpg

“Sentimental Camping” premieres on October 13 at 11 p.m. KST.

Saw clips of the Japan interview but waiting for the subs to come out.  While I'm very happy to see SSH and SJH and grateful that they had this interview (given how stingy MBC has been when it came to promotional activities), I feel like the organizers of the interview did it so carelessly. They didn't even seem to have bothered getting a nicer venue for the interview. It's like they just chose an empty room and put the two chairs and the table with those stuffed bears on it as some sort of haphazard decoration.  You can see a big, red metal filing cabinet and a curtained window to SSH's right slightly higher than his head.  Couldn't they have done this in a nice room with a stage where they could have put up some posters, or maybe even a nice conference room? :(  Good thing their presence more than made up for it. 

That being said, they did look very happy and relaxed in this interview. But I think this was done shortly after DM ended its run so it's not very recent anymore. I wonder if they will have more interviews after this, though I'm not getting my hopes up, with the way MBC handled the drama.  In which case, I think if this will be their last public appearance together for DM, then we shippers will just end up recycling their BTS and this interview until they come out in public to confirm their relationship, or that they've broken up, or we just lose steam and our interest in them becoming a couple wears off and we move on from them. 

I personally hope that before that happens, SSH and SJH would have already told everyone once and for all if there's anything to look forward to. Although I think they would actually prefer it if we lose interest in them, because then they can pursue a relationship peacefully and privately and quietly. :)

Sheesh. It's so hard being their shipper! It's a good thing their BTS gave us a lot to hold on to, but I really, really hope we get more concrete evidence somehow. :mellow:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

That being said, they did look very happy and relaxed in this interview. But I think this was done shortly after DM ended its run so it's not very recent anymore. I wonder if they will have more interviews after this, though I'm not getting my hopes up, with the way MBC handled the drama.  In which case, I think if this will be their last public appearance together for DM, then we shippers will just end up recycling their BTS and this interview until they come out in public to confirm their relationship, or that they've broken up, or we just lose steam and our interest in them becoming a couple wears off and we move on from them. 

and what about MBC Drama Awards?

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

and what about MBC Drama Awards?

@airgelaal let's hope there will be a proper MBC Drama Awards event where they will appear, what with the pandemic and all. anyway, that's why I said "if" coz for all we know, they might have other appearances together this year. :)

I pray for a new project for them to act together as a couple soon!

Like as soon as how hyun bin acted with son ye jin again within 2 years after their film.

Like how lee sang woo acted with han ji hye again in another drama 2 years after their first drama together...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

@airgelaal let's hope there will be a proper MBC Drama Awards event where they will appear, what with the pandemic and all. anyway, that's why I said "if" coz for all we know, they might have other appearances together this year. :)

I read the news that the 2020 Asian Artist Awards will be held on November 25 this year in Korea. Last year Vietnam hosted. Super Junior's Leetuk will be the MC.

I hope that MBC will hold the 2020 MBC Drama Awards in December this year considering this event is their biggest event as well as a year-end event.
As SSH said at the pres-con DM, that he hasn't done dramas with MBC in a long time, and he also said that he felt like a son to MBC because his first drama "Three Guys and Three Girls" was with MBC.
With SSH's comeback in "Dinner Mate" with MBC this year, hopefully MBC will reward him by holding that big event.

Note:
SSH last collaborated with MBC in 2013 in "When A Man Falls in Love". 
In 1997 he played "You and I" with MBC, and in 1998 won the 34th Baeksang Art Awards for "Most Popular Actor (TV) in" You and I ".

• Like 4