[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

57 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@huckleberrymoonriverwouldn't it be great if SJH plays a warrior queen or princess in her next drama, with SSH as a general? Or they can be a royal couple who both fight really well. Action-adventure-drama. Perfect for them. :)

Yes I hope MBC will do it for them and I hope they notice that the fans of SSH and SJH have risen in numbers since Dinner Mate ended as evidenced by increase in their IG followers and several shippers fan accounts dedicated to them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Preview of SSH guesting on Emotional Camping on Oct. 13 11pm. Hope we can watch it with English sub. Can someone translate what they said in this video? Thank you!

He looks very fresh, happy and contented in the videos.  I hope that's a sign of good things happening in his life right now. :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Preview of SSH guesting on Emotional Camping on Oct. 13 11pm. Hope we can watch it with English sub. Can someone translate what they said in this video? Thank you!

Its noticeable to say that SSH's photos and vids after DM shows like he's always on high spirits, smiling from ear to ear, positive aura, and you can tell from his eyes that he is indeed very happy and obviously in love. Well, as they say..."the eyes are the windows of our soul"...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SSH...you only deserve all the happiness on your special day

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, OkieDokie816 said:

Its noticeable to say that SSH's photos and vids after DM shows like he's always on high spirits, smiling from ear to ear, positive aura, and you can tell from his eyes that he is indeed very happy and obviously in love. Well, as they say..."the eyes are the windows of our soul"...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SSH...you only deserve all the happiness on your special day

Welcome to the club @OkieDokie816

Aah .. it turns out you also see something changed in him before and after he starred in DM. 

Yes, you are absolutely right. He looks always excited, a big smile always visible on his face, and  yeah... his eyes can't lie that he is happy. 

All of that started from DM script reading until now. I think his loyal fans can see it too.

On his birthday, we hope he has found his destiny like Doctor Kim Hae-kyung, his role in Dinner Mate. As he once said in an interview a few years ago that he believes in fate. If someone is out there is his destiny, he hopes that person comes closer to him.
And it seems that his destiny is already near him:love:

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Welcome to the club @OkieDokie816

Aah .. it turns out you also see something changed in him before and after he starred in DM. 

Yes, you are absolutely right. He looks always excited, a big smile always visible on his face, and  yeah... his eyes can't lie that he is happy. 

All of that started from DM script reading until now. I think his loyal fans can see it too.

On his birthday, we hope he has found his destiny like Doctor Kim Hae-kyung, his role in Dinner Mate. As he once said in an interview a few years ago that he believes in fate. If someone is out there is his destiny, he hopes that person comes closer to him.
And it seems that his destiny is already near him:love:

I believe and hope he already found his true love, his destiny ❤ He cannot hide that he has been struck by lightning, as he quoted in his several years ago interview that when he finds his true love there will be like a feeling of lightning between him and the woman and I believe he felt that with Seo Ji Hye because ever since we saw them from Dinner Mate presscon there seems to be already electricity between them ❤

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, OkieDokie816 said:

Welcome to the thread.

I agree. It is evident on SSH’s aura that he is totally inspired and happily in love. 

SJH on the other hand, is getting more and more beautiful and hot In her latest photos. 

In my delulu mind, they are really together now :)

E457-D9-CF-0498-4-A55-BD0-E-66836189668-

D6-E207-F4-2642-47-EB-8167-2-CADE91-B9-B

D7-B895-FB-3361-4559-BB17-2619671-F595-B

Spoiler

ED96-E3-A2-7-A07-4-ADC-8-E83-86-E92-A162

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OkieDokie816 said:

Hi @OkieDokie816 Welcome! Safe to say a lot of us agree with you, otherwise, why bother, right? :approves:.

"The proof is in the pudding," as the saying goes... that said here's the pudding: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-E5xmFv4A/

Have a great week, ALL! Stay safe, Be Well! :heart4:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

I believe and hope he already found his true love, his destiny ❤ He cannot hide that he has been struck by lightning, as he quoted in his several years ago interview that when he finds his true love there will be like a feeling of lightning between him and the woman and I believe he felt that with Seo Ji Hye because ever since we saw them from Dinner Mate presscon there seems to be already electricity between them ❤

Yes, I also read in the news, he said something like that.

It seemed that lightning had completely struck him when he finally met SJH in person and it left him helpless.

You are right, DM pres-con was proof that he was very excited, often smiling and without him knowing he was always staring at her. I think several people in the room saw it too. 

How he spoke there while his hand touched her lap, how he always turned his head and looked at her face when she was answering MC's questions.

We can also see in the introduction video of the DM cast, how he waited for SJH to come to the stage when her name was mentioned by the MC and when she finally walked onto the stage, he continued to look at her and had small talk with her when she was next to him. 

Likewise when in the Kakao Talk video for the DM cast.
How he always turned his head and looked at her when it was her turn to talk to viewers. And there was time when he asked her questions while joking.

Like @OkieDokie816 said :

"The eyes are the windows of our soul"

I will add :

The eyes are the windows of our soul

They don’t lie. They show the truth, no matter what face you put on. Just like body language, our eyes say more than we ever could with words.

“No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone’s eyes.”  - Paulo Coelho

• Like 8
  • Love 5

I gotta say I am really loving everyone’s analysis of SSH. I don’t really follow him so I can’t say what he was like before and how he is now, so I am really enjoying everyone’s take on how happy SSH is now that he has met SJH. Going to go watch the press conference now for the third time just to see how SSH looks when SJH is talking or mentioned hehehe. But yeah, I loved when he felt so comfortable with her that he tapped her lap. 

I’ve been wondering, I remember in a previous post someone commented on a video for SJH’s fortune telling. It said something about how her career would be good for the next 4 to 5 years however it would be tough after that. And then I remembered a video about SSH’s fortune-telling and how he would get married in 4 to 5 years. What if That means in 4 to 5 years SSH And SJH get married, therefore SJH slows down her career To settle down and start a family with SSH.  Just my imagination running wild, but I’ll tell you now, I look forward to what’s gonna happen in that time frame and if the fortune holds true. 

• Like 6

OMG Guys did you see this in Dramaholic’s IG re: translation of SSH and SJH’s KNTV interview?

SJH is such a tease :)

What she said about appearing in the drama because of SSH is as good as it gets. 

8-A37-FC98-5040-408-A-AD37-2-B75015598-B

83885-B9-E-F04-C-4088-B710-633-AD033-E97

30-A5441-D-B6-CB-47-BE-8816-1-D270755988

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_Q390pZ2M/?igshid=343n30r75k86

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_RSbkJg7P/?igshid=eyaff1k4fa2i

credit: dramaholic’s IG

• Like 5

Hola! :) there looks to be translations of their Japan interview over at IG. I really appreciate the effort of the translators. But I do look forward to the official translation so we can get a better idea of their answers and the thoughts behind them. Much better if we get the interview with subs. 

I miss our OTP. But their recent photos really show two people who radiate happiness, peace and contentment. As Paolo Coelho said in @hrkharisquote, it's really in their eyes. And they both havw such wonderfully expressive eyes. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

OMG Guys did you see this in Dramaholic’s IG re: translation of SSH and SJH’s KNTV interview?

What she said about appearing in the drama because of SSH is as good as it gets.

Yes i saw it too in dramaholic11 IG. Yes it's nice that from the start there seems to be already a mutual attraction for SJH and SSH and their time together really made them see how compatible they are and perhaps know they are each other's destiny ❤ SJH answer in the interview is a bold one and maybe it's a clue that she also likes SSH and that prompted him to pursue her until she said yes ❤

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Yes i saw it too in dramaholic11 IG. Yes it's nice that from the start there seems to be already a mutual attraction for SJH and SSH and their time together really made them see how compatible they are and perhaps know they are each other's destiny ❤ SJH answer in the interview is a bold one and maybe it's a clue that she also likes SSH and that prompted him to pursue her until she said yes ❤

SJH answers are indeed brave. It’s a giveaway that her answers translates to “Liking him back”

I like the part when she said that the difference between Woo Doo and her, “Do Hee is reluctant to love but I’m not the type to actively win love but I have a positive mindset for love”. 
Then SSH replied with “Is that so”. 
These two are such a tease.
:highonflowers:

tteokbokki IG account also posted the translation

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_Y72qppCe/?igshid=mt5rh2d9ox9u

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

SJH answers are indeed brave. It’s a giveaway that her answers translates to “Liking him back”

I like the part when she said that the difference between Woo Doo and her, “Do Hee is reluctant to love but I’m not the type to actively win love but I have a positive mindset for love”. 
Then SSH replied with “Is that so”. 
These two are such a tease.

tteokbokki IG account also posted the translation

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_Y72qppCe/?igshid=mt5rh2d9ox9u

Maybe their answers here is also a clue for us shippers that they are happy together now and as we can see in their faces in the recent photos of SJH for missha cf and paul and joe cf she is so beautiful and sexy and of SSH in his guesting in emotional camping he indeed look so happy ❤

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

Wow, such a great beginning of the day for a shipper :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Oh yes, who wouldn't!!! Its all over IG...my take on this is...I am truly convinced that SSH❤SJH are truly in love; I have no doubts about it..check out how they address their interviews. They actually "spilled the beans" themselves about their current relationship, giving out obvious hints/clues, just short of saying and declaring that they are indeed IN A RELATIONSHIP. As they say coming "straight from the horses' mouth". They address their questions like they are speaking for their real personas as SSH and SJH and not as KHK and WDH...and SJH jokingly asking SSH "were you attracted to me"..

Wow!!!  so bold to directly ask SSH (not the usual SJH we all know)...meaning she is just too confortable with him that she can throw such joke; and clearly proves that she reciprocates his attention. The interview in totality shows their intimate and close relationship with one another...❤❤❤

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, OkieDokie816 said:

Oh yes, who wouldn't!!! Its all over IG...my take on this is...I am truly convinced that SSH❤SJH are truly in love; I have no doubts about it..check out how they address their interviews. They actually "spilled the beans" themselves about their current relationship, giving out obvious hints/clues, just short of saying and declaring that they are indeed IN A RELATIONSHIP. As they say coming "straight from the horses' mouth". They address their questions like they are speaking for their real personas as SSH and SJH and not as KHK and WDH...and SJH jokingly asking SSH "were you attracted to me"..

Wow!!!  so bold to directly ask SSH (not the usual SJH we all know)...meaning she is just too confortable with him that she can throw such joke; and clearly proves that she reciprocates his attention. The interview in totality shows their intimate and close relationship with one another...❤❤❤

The link to the full interview is https://hominis.media/category/overseas/post6410/

This interview could be their way of saying to the world that they are together and as shippers this could be the hint they are giving to us and we just interpret or perceive it as what we believe or feel. They are true to their feelings and this interview reveal about SSH and SJH and not KHK and WDH. Just want to emphasize what SSH said that seem to be so true: "I heard that the other person was Seo Ji Hye and decided to appear because the chemical reaction seemed to be interesting". SSH seem to know that their pairing as the lead couple would create an explosive chemical reaction between them that they can't hide how comfortable they are to each other and that they will linger in the hearts and minds of the viewers even after their on screen pairing ended. They are both very open in their answers in this interview and not shy to praise each other and show their mutual appreciation and attraction. I think it's a good sign/hint to us shippers that really they are together now, though in my heart I already believe that they are a couple now because of the happiness/aura of bliss they both seem to be in right now and I'm so happy for them ❤

• Like 5
  • Love 4