[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

14 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I don't think SSH meant it lightly when he declared - to SJH's own BTS camera, no less - that he really likes her.  And I don't think their behavior towards each other as captured by other BTS videos were scripted.  I don't see their personalities as being the type to do that for the sake of ratings and promotion.  And lastly, they always say to trust your instincts, and for most or all of us here, I'm sure our instincts tell us that there's something there. Let's just wait and see if it will bear good fruit.  Right now, without any confirmation from them, it can go either way:  even if they really had feelings for each other, they may not end up together at all, or then again, they might. But until we know for certain, we can only hope for the best.  Keep the faith, shippers! :)

EXACTLY!

It's so so easy to doubt if there is anything at all, since its been radio silence for a while now. These are two VERY VERY private individuals who belong to a profession that requires one to be in the public eye regularly. Truth be told, these types of relationships take TIME to sort themselves out. This is real life, and not a k-drama. ;) (although wouldn't be nice if life was sorta like a k-drama, where all things are resolved in an average of 16 episodes. If its historical fiction then its 20+  :lol:.)

I still ask for a crumb of evidence from time to time...but I can only ask. Whether it be given to us, only the two can grant. I'm grateful to Victory Contents though. THANK YOU!

I said in my IG feed that not only should we support and have faith in our OPT, we should also support each other on this ship. This is a diverse group of individuals who gather for a common love / cause...share the love, PEEPS! :heart:

Have a great, safe, and healthy week ahead! STAY POSITIVE. STAY WELL! :fullofhearts:

P.S. I'd like to think that SSH and SJH have people who check in on fan forums such as this, and they do "report" back to them. If that is indeed the case, then they know what we, their fans, are going through as we wait, and wait and wait. :sad1:

Dear SSH, and SJH peeps, please send us regular crumbs. Pretty please?! :selfie2:Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I cannot remember the last time I shipped a couple so bad and this comes from over a decade worth of Kdrama watching. I finished Dinner Mate last Wednesday and I still have yet to be able to move on from SJH and SSH.  I keep telling myself to move on and here I am just finished rewatching ep 2 of Dinner Mate.   I have NEVER rewatched a Kdrama. 

If anyone could find a translation for the video posted on page 44 about the fortune teller on SSH that would be great. All I could gather from the little korean I can understand is that he said something about SSH’s dating life and I think he said he’ll be marrying in about 4 yrs time, but marriage life won’t be easy...

As for SJH, I’ve liked her since Over the Rainbow and glad she’s getting more recognition lately. However, because of that I’m worried If there was something btw her and SSH, she would be very cautious or possibly push away from it. He’s well established and she has just started to gain attention, so I would understand from her perspective to be a little hesitant to start something with SSH. As much I want them to be a couple, but hey, I can only hope they find happiness with each other. That’s why I’m here...and at dinner_couple instagram (plus their other dedicated instas)  and on YouTube rewatching all their BTS.  Over and over, OCD really kicking in.  

Did anyone ever think this??? The scene in the hospital room where Hae Kyung tells Do Hee to tell him what she’s thinking and proceeds to kiss her twice. Did anyone ever think the second kiss was not scripted???  Based off of SJH’s expression it didn’t seem like she was expecting it...

Ok, sorry for being alllll over the place.  I’ve been lurking silently and finally decided to post a comment. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, L Chen said:

I cannot remember the last time I shipped a couple so bad and this comes from over a decade worth of Kdrama watching. I finished Dinner Mate last Wednesday and I still have yet to be able to move on from SJH and SSH.  I keep telling myself to move on and here I am just finished rewatching ep 2 of Dinner Mate.   I have NEVER rewatched a Kdrama. 

If anyone could find a translation for the video posted on page 44 about the fortune teller on SSH that would be great. All I could gather from the little korean I can understand is that he said something about SSH’s dating life and I think he said he’ll be marrying in about 4 yrs time, but marriage life won’t be easy...

As for SJH, I’ve liked her since Over the Rainbow and glad she’s getting more recognition lately. However, because of that I’m worried If there was something btw her and SSH, she would be very cautious or possibly push away from it. He’s well established and she has just started to gain attention, so I would understand from her perspective to be a little hesitant to start something with SSH. As much I want them to be a couple, but hey, I can only hope they find happiness with each other. That’s why I’m here...and at dinner_couple instagram (plus their other dedicated instas)  and on YouTube rewatching all their BTS.  Over and over, OCD really kicking in.  

Did anyone ever think this??? The scene in the hospital room where Hae Kyung tells Do Hee to tell him what she’s thinking and proceeds to kiss her twice. Did anyone ever think the second kiss was not scripted???  Based off of SJH’s expression it didn’t seem like she was expecting it...

Ok, sorry for being alllll over the place.  I’ve been lurking silently and finally decided to post a comment. 

The 2nd kiss from ssh to sjh...def not scripted....

I dont think the first one was scripted too...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, L Chen said:

Welcome to the Forum.
Glad that you came out from being a silent lurker to support SSH and SJH. 

You are not alone. 
It’s been more than 2 months since DM ended and we still can’t move on from SSH-SJH. Blame it on their strong chemistry. Some of us fill the void by rewatching DM or checking IG Fanpage or even their individual IG account for updates. 
And yes, I think the hospitals kisses are an adlib. I think it was mentioned in IG. And episodes 15-16 are basically SSH and SJH playing their real selves. At least that’s what I feel as a delulu shipper :) 

Keep Spazzing, Sailing and Supporting our Couple.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Our lady in red

And her fan :wub:

SSH acted as if being busy with something, when in fact he wanted to see a girl in a red dress that always made him happy. 
This is one of the operating mode of a man who always wants to be close to his crush ...haha..

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

SSH acted as if being busy with something, when in fact he wanted to see a girl in a red dress that always made him happy. 
This is one of the operating mode of a man who always wants to be close to his crush ...haha..

he was in his own outfit, so he just came to see her. It's obvious. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

It's from the video above.

I saw at 2:25. 2 seconds of SSH checking out SJH. So he did saw this hot, innocent yet sexy lady in red dress. He probably told PD to take several shots or wait for him till they shoot this scene. Kekeke

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, fiona628 said:

I saw at 2:25. 2 seconds of SSH checking out SJH. So he did saw this hot, innocent yet sexy lady in red dress. He probably told PD to take several shots or wait for him till they shoot this scene. Kekeke

I think he was there from the start :bashful:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Confirmed!

He has the hots for our Goddess even from the start.

What else would he be doing there but check her out. Hehehe

I was sure, that he was there, but now we have evidence. hehe.

I just hope, that victory contents will never let us die from hunger :please:

So SSH had seen her in some different styles. 

- A Classic Black Dress Audrey Hepburn Style

- A Romantic Floral Print Dress for imaginary dinner

- An Elegant Floral Dress So-dan Style in CLOY

- A Sexy Red Dress 

- A Summer Vintage Fuchsia Dress for dancing with him

- A Summer Vintage Green Lime Dress in Ah-young wedding

And what amazes me about her is SJH's beautiful face always changes when her clothes and her hairstyles are different. Her face can immerse into every style. What a lucky girl !!!

• Like 5