[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFUn8FcluXI/?utm_source=ig_embed

Saw this post from fan today. Look like he is filming something or someone invite him to the show. The hashtag are Park Narae, Park Sodam and the place of the filming. (M glad and thankful for the update from fan , I miss him so bad). :sweet:

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 2

Found a vid on a fortune teller talking about seo ji hye here...

Anyone can help translate this video?

My korean is bad.

I only vaguely gathered that the fortune teller mentioned that the next 3 to 4 years from 2020 she will still be very popular...

But the 4 to 5 years after that it will be a bit tough...

Can someone help?

Jeogatdeu... help us... 

Thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Socheata Min said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFUn8FcluXI/?utm_source=ig_embed

Saw this post from fan today. Look like he is filming something or someone invite him to the show. The hashtag are Park Narae, Park Sodam and the place of the filming. (M glad and thankful for the update from fan , I miss him so bad). :sweet:

Camping hot club

they might be shooting this program...

ssh is prob a guest...

Wow our pokemon SSH was finally spotted.

We shippers are so anxious to see new post of SSH.

From comments on IG, it looks like he is guesting on Son Naeun’s variety show. I wish SJH was invited too so they can both be guests. 
Also fans are concerned on the bandages on his elbow. But he still looks mighty fine and hot on that casual white shirt and jeans he is wearing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFVmjUlJv9j/?igshid=2x8bst1q0204

SSH may be a guest on the variety show "Camping Hot Club" for JTBC channel with the cast members: Park Na-rae, Park So-Dam, Ahn Young-mi (Comedian), Son Na-eun and Solar (Singer).

Until now he has not activate his IG.

even his activities on variety shows.
Let's wait if there will be pictures with members of the show casts.

This is the show that SSH will be guesting. It will premiere sometime this fall.

FIVE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER KOREAN STARS WILL COME TOGETHER TO TREAT FANS WITH AN EMOTIONAL CAMPING EXPERIENCE THIS AUTUMN!

An exciting outdoor variety show will soon hit viewers’ screens, starring some of the biggest Korean artists, namely Ahn Youngmi, Park Narae, Park So Dam, Solar, and Son Naeun. 

Just recently, jTBC confirmed that the five female Korean stars from different industries will be joining a new entertainment show.

Titled Emotional Camping, the travel-themed program allows the artists to indulge in a memorable and fun-filled two days and one night trip. As the name implies, the entertainment show will also unleash the cast’s strong chemistry as they enjoy each other’s company.

Revolving around the concept of healing, the variety show will also showcase the artists’ unfiltered personalities and traveling habits. Creating a warm encounter, the cast members will also make new memories as they explore through heartfelt and sincere conversations.

Moreover, the show also aims to deliver an unforgettable experience to viewers at the comfort of their new homes by showcasing some of South Korea’s best and unexplored destinations.

“We [aim] to…deliver fun and scenery to the home to relieve viewers’ frustration with new [emotions],” the production crew of Emotional Camping said.

AN ALL-FEMALE CAST

Making up a well-rounded cast are Korean stars who excel in various fields. Among these is renowned comedian Park Narae, who is known for her appearance in Comedy Big League and Amazing Saturday.

Comedian Ahn Youngmi will also join the show’s stellar line up to give viewers a unique atmosphere full of laughter.

Expected to bring out their strong friendship, Park So Dam and Son Naeun will also grace the show to reveal their intense charms.

Park So Dam has appeared in tVN’s Three Meals In A Day: Mountain Village in 2019. Her most recent works include UnderdogParasite and Record of Youth.

Additionally, MAMAMOO’s leader Solar will also unveil her bright personality in the show, giving fans a new opportunity to know the idol in a much deeper level.

While the cast members are not new in variety shows, expectations are now rising regarding their synergy and bond.

Fans should definitely watch out as Emotional Camping is set to premiere sometime this fall.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Found a vid on a fortune teller talking about seo ji hye here...

Anyone can help translate this video?

My korean is bad.

I only vaguely gathered that the fortune teller mentioned that the next 3 to 4 years drom 2020 she will still be very popular...

But the 4 to 5 years after that it will be a bit tough...

Can someone help?

Jeodatgeu... help us... 

Thank you!

How about this video.
Can you understand a little?
I'm trying to translate the video title.
Is the title correct?
"Song Seung-heon will rise in the second half of 2020"

It seems that it's about SSH. The woman asked the fortune teller about SSH and his new drama Dinner Mate.
I heard the woman also mentioned the names of DM cast members such as SJH, LJH and SNE.

Thank you 

@hrkharis, I am curious to know the translation too. I want to know whether it mentioned about SSH’s marriage in the future. :)

I am anticipating SSH will be updating his IG status about his guesting like he usually does whenever he has projects. 

It’s just such a bummer that SJH or even LJH were not invited since they both worked with Naeun.

Oh well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

@hrkharis, I am curious to know the translation too. I want to know if it mentioned about SSH’s marriage in the future. :)

I am anticipating SSH will be updating his IG status about his guesting like he usually does whenever he has projects. 

It’s just such a bummer that SJH or even LJH were not invited since they both worked with Naeun.

Oh well. 

Safe to say... park narae is a fan of ssh.

As evidenced from i lived alone episode of ssh....

So i think... it was park narae who invited ssh...

Nothing to do with son na eun....

But sigh.

Wish they will talk abt his past female leads...and his dramas...and maybe talk abt sjh....

7 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@hrkharis, I am curious to know the translation too. I want to know whether it mentioned about SSH’s marriage in the future. :)

Oh well. 

My dear @fiona628

Don't be annoyed to know SSH's a guest on SNE show.

As we know from info @huckleberrymoonriver, it's a show about the five biggest Korean artists, namely Ahn Young-mi (37 years), Park Na-rae (35 years), Park So-dam (29 years), Solar (29 years) and Son Na-eun (26 years old). They come from various fields of entertainment, such as comedians, actress and singers.

One of the ways to promote the program to get a large audience with a wide age range is to present famous handsome male actor as a guest star as a bait. 

This means that the program will not only be seen by young people, like fans of KPop Idol, but also by adults who have become longtime fans of the actor.

Since the hosts of this event are all young women aged 26 to 37 years from various entertainment fields, of course PDnim will invite a male star as a guest. 

And we know that SSH is one of the senior handsome actor who ageless and certainly a bachelor.
Are there other actors of the same age as SSH who still have selling power?

Apart from the above, I saw that SSH being invited to the program  was part of his agency's strategy of "selling" their stars.
After SSH starred in DM, of course, there are some events or programs in which he will participate, considering that he still has high selling power. 
Given the tough competition in the industry, each agency will maintain a good relationship with the TV company or with the production company to keep their stars still exist.

Back to "Emotional Camping" program, I don't know if the hosts will change after 2 days and 1 night trip in the first episode? 

If so hope SJH can be the host with her friend Shin So-yul (Black Night) and another celebrity. 

But if not, we remain confidently support our sweetheart, SJH 
(One of them is to keep the SJH Soompi Forum threads alive)

I can honestly say that SJH is very unique person. Her beautiful face can change according to the clothes she wears.

I still believe, after the DM ended, whatever happens SSH can not easily forget her.  Because she's someone who can make him laugh and make him want to keep staring at her. She's adorable, pretty, and always scolding him.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Socheata Min said:

@hrkharisAll your information makes sense but my question is why he accepts another variety show? Is it part to return the promise with Park Narae and partly to support his DM Co star like when he joined the radio talk show to return for KYC cameo in DM? 

Like I said in my previous post. Each agency will always maintain good relations with TV stations (SBS, MBC, JTBC etc) or production companies (like Victoria Content etc).
They need each other for the same interests. Agencies need to keep their stars in order to remain in the industry, by presenting their stars on variety programs from TV stations or production companies, on the other hand TV stations or production companies need these stars so that many viewers see their variety programs.

My question is why shouldn't SSH participate in that variety program,

If SSH appearance on the program will benefit him and his agency?Regardless of who invited him.

As SSH agency, Better ENT has definitely made a work schedule for him from January 2020 to December 2020, including that he would be playing in the drama DM in early 2020.

If there is a sudden offer such as participating in KYC SBS Power FM, which only takes a few hours, the schedule can be adjusted according to his empty schedule.

Likewise with the "Emotional Camping" program, I don't think that the program was created suddenly. JTBC TV station must have been planning the program since the beginning of the year. 
It's just that at that time they had not yet got the names of the celebrities who would be hosts and guest on the program.
And finally when the names of the celebrities were decided,  they were a mix of comedians, actress and singers.

If we look at the hosts's names, they are celebrities who have successful programs in their respective fields.
Incidentally we find out that two celebrities on the "Emotional Camping" program are people who have worked with SSH, such as Park Na-rae on "I Live Alone" (MBC TV station) and Son Na-eun on Dinner Mate (MBC. TV station).

While Kim Young-chul (SBS Power FM) appeared in same drama with SSH, in return KYC invited him to his radio program.

In terms of work, it is common or normal that there is mutual support among colleagues.

Like when Seo Ji Hye invited Kim Jung-hyun to take part in DM as her boyfriend in the first episode. 
I once read in the news that when PDNim was looking for Lee Young-dong's role in DM, SJH asked KJH to fill that role.

At that time SJH promised that if one day KJH invited her to his drama, she would also be willing to help him.

Come on girls, don't be sensitive easily.
If SJH can invite KJH to her drama, and is willing to appear on KJH drama one day, why can't SSH participate in his fellow colleagues program?

This is their field, they work in the entertainment world where the competition is fierce.
Meanwhile, time is running very fast. If a senior celebrity doesn't take a chance quickly, and if fellow celebrities don't support each other, they will be left behind by the industry players.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Socheata Min said:

@hrkharisAll your information makes sense but my question is why he accepts another variety show? Is it part to return the promise with Park Narae and partly to support his DM Co star like when he joined the radio talk show to return for KYC cameo in DM? 

It's a win-win deal.

And I'm sure, that his (and all other actors) career was affected by covid19. So his participation in a new show is a good thing.

• Like 4

@hrkharis, thank you for sending positive thoughts Dear. I was not really annoyed. More of just hoping for some SJH sighting. I was wishful thinking that SJH will appear in Emotional Camping together with SSH. But you guys are right. If they are in a relationship they will not be appearing together unless it’s DM promotion related. They would want to be careful to the public eye. 
Anyhow, let’s keep Sailing and Supporting our Couple.

Someday, we will have our good news soon. 

Saw this in IG.

It’s worth sharing

Kisses from Our Loverbirds

8761-C82-E-9944-48-D6-9186-D07-B15-D592-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFE79Hsph2k/?igshid=10sy617t0hoq1

Credit to IG owners

Have a Great Week Everyone!

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I don't think SSH meant it lightly when he declared - to SJH's own BTS camera, no less - that he really likes her.  And I don't think their behavior towards each other as captured by other BTS videos were scripted.  I don't see their personalities as being the type to do that for the sake of ratings and promotion.  And lastly, they always say to trust your instincts, and for most or all of us here, I'm sure our instincts tell us that there's something there. Let's just wait and see if it will bear good fruit.  Right now, without any confirmation from them, it can go either way:  even if they really had feelings for each other, they may not end up together at all, or then again, they might. But until we know for certain, we can only hope for the best.  Keep the faith, shippers! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@hrkharis, thank you for sending positive thoughts Dear. I was not really annoyed. More of just hoping for some SJH sighting. I was wishful thinking that SJH will appear in Emotional Camping together with SSH. But you guys are right. If they are in a relationship they will not be appearing together unless it’s DM promotion related. They would want to be careful to the public eye. 
Anyhow, let’s keep Sailing and Supporting our Couple.

Someday, we will have our good news soon. 

Saw this in IG.

It’s worth sharing

Kisses from Our 

Credit to IG owners

Have a Great Week Everyone!

Forehead kiss...is also good...but not captured here....!

8 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I don't think SSH meant it lightly when he declared - to SJH's own BTS camera, no less - that he really likes her.  And I don't think their behavior towards each other as captured by other BTS videos were scripted.  I don't see their personalities as being the type to do that for the sake of ratings and promotion.  And lastly, they always say to trust your instincts, and for most or all of us here, I'm sure our instincts tell us that there's something there. Let's just wait and see if it will bear good fruit.  Right now, without any confirmation from them, it can go either way:  even if they really had feelings for each other, they may not end up together at all, or then again, they might. But until we know for certain, we can only hope for the best.  Keep the faith, shippers! :)

Waiting for such news...is like waiting for smth unknown....

Hahhaa....

I hope they can start off as gd friends first...

I think they have some work friends in common....

• Like 1