[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Wow ... thanks @fiona628 @airgelaal for the videos.

We can call it "BEFORE and "AFTER"

You can see the real difference BEFORE they get close to each other, and AFTER they've known each other for four months together on set.

BEFORE:
It seems that the "A Film Still" shoot was done before the start of drama filming or during the drama making period. 
So that their relationship is still awkward. But we can clearly see that SSH already seems attracted to SJH.

In the part where he had to pose looking towards her, he smiled and his eyes can not lie that he was very happy and looked at her beautiful smilling face. Just as we saw at the press conference, he seemed unable to handle his feelings by making unnecessary movements.

As for SJH, she didn't dare to look at him, she still felt awkward considering he was her senior as well as a famous handsome actor who had been her idol since middle school. But she's still with her personality, very confident in dealing the situations.

AFTER
After doing filming together for four months, they grew closer.
It was seen in a promotional video drama in Japan, they already look very close.
And again and again, SSH couldn't help but stare at her for even a moment. While SJH looked comfortable next to him.

From this video we also see that happiness and mutual understanding was evident on their faces. They are also seen supporting each other.

Did you see how SSH couldn't stop himself from smiling next to her.

He was happy once and his face shone.

Have you ever seen SSH this happy with his co-stars?
It turned out that he had felt healing after meeting her.

Note:

A film still (sometimes called a publicity still or a production still) is a photograph taken on or off the set of a movie or television program during production. These photographs are also taken in formal studio settings and venues of opportunity such as film stars' homes, film debut events, and commercial settings. The photos were taken by studio photographers for promotional purposes. Such stills consisted of posed portraits, used for public display or free fan handouts, which are sometimes autographed. They can also consist of posed or candid images taken on the set during production, and may include stars, crew members or directors at work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@HungryDM my goodness, but SSH and SJH are such gorgeous individuals!  :please:

I remember the comments of the hosts of "I Live Alone" when SSHhe recently became their guest.  They were asking SSH how it feels to look like him. The same question can be asked of Seo Ji Hye. How does it feel to be as effortlessly beautiful as she is? :idk:

• Like 3

@SexyDolceVita From what other fans have written, during the showing of DM (and even filming) SSH and SJH would update their IG accounts once, twice a week...frequently. Even before DM, they would update their IG accounts often.

But as I mentioned in my previous post, they've been MIA at about the same time. Except that SJH, who posted a THANK YOU after her birthday in August. 

• Like 3

https://m.blog.naver.com/1st_realize/220454593140

School photos of handsome male celebrities

2015. 8. 18. 16:56

Add neighbor
Body other functions

These days, male celebrities also do plastic surgery a lot

Here's a look at pure handsome male entertainers who didn't have any plastic surgery~~

%BF%AC%BF%B9%C0%CE_%C7%D0%C3%A2%BD%C3%C0%FD_%281%29.jpg?type=w420

Gosu is really the same as it is now haha University graduation photo

I don't know well, but it seems to be after my debut in the entertainment industry haha

%BF%AC%BF%B9%C0%CE_%C7%D0%C3%A2%BD%C3%C0%FD_%282%29.jpg?type=w420

Song Seung-heon

Isn't it a little presbyopia if you look like me in high school??ㅋㅋ

%BF%AC%BF%B9%C0%CE_%C7%D0%C3%A2%BD%C3%C0%FD_%283%29.jpg?type=w420

Kang Dong-won

I'm tall, but ㅋㅋ I get scolded by women if I say that it's normal..

%BF%AC%BF%B9%C0%CE_%C7%D0%C3%A2%BD%C3%C0%FD_%284%29.jpg?type=w420

Join Sung

Ha...you really seem to be the original handsome...

%BF%AC%BF%B9%C0%CE_%C7%D0%C3%A2%BD%C3%C0%FD_%285%29.jpg?type=w420 

Hyun Bin

It was the first time I knew that my real name was Taepyeong Kim through the board of directors.

10 hours ago, airgelaal said:

@victorycontents deleted their post with this BTS everywhere. What's going on? :ph34r:

They didn't expect that DM fans reacted so quickly as soon as the video was released. A copy of the video immediately circulates on the pages of DM lovers. 
The shipper of the Tteokbokki couple were so thirsty waiting for their news, so that any news or videos about them were immediately grabbed it. Like an eagle waiting for prey haha ...:heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1