[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

11 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@mtdgmend @hrkharis I've always been curious about that part of the 1st kiss BTS when the  two of them were just standing there, waiting for their cue. SSH was holding SJH with his eyes almost closed (or at least he was probably looking down) and the two of them were swaying slightly, as if they were slow-dancing. Was that like something that PD-nim asked them to do so he can try how it will look on camera? Or was that another unguarded moment in between takes? :) I think this BTS had plenty of unguarded moments between SSH and SJH coz they weren't expecting that there was a BTS camera filming them.  They probably thought everyone else was shooting them from a certain distance where their offcam interaction couldn't be heard or seen clearly. :lol:

I think, they filmed that way the part, that NE saw.

4 hours ago, akhenaten said:

@mtdgmend @hrkharis I've always been curious about that part of the 1st kiss BTS when the  two of them were just standing there, waiting for their cue. SSH was holding SJH with his eyes almost closed (or at least he was probably looking down) and the two of them were swaying slightly, as if they were slow-dancing. Was that like something that PD-nim asked them to do so he can try how it will look on camera? Or was that another unguarded moment in between takes? :) I think this BTS had plenty of unguarded moments between SSH and SJH coz they weren't expecting that there was a BTS camera filming them.  They probably thought everyone else was shooting them from a certain distance where their offcam interaction couldn't be heard or seen clearly. :lol:

That's right, SSH and SJH were standing there waiting for a cue from the PDNim.

To take a scene in a drama or film requires several cameras that are used to shoot from various angles.

Likewise in SSH and SJH's kissing scene, the camera will shoot from close range and from a distance, as well as from various angles. 
And the cameraman will certainly shoot a scene based on the storyboard.

What we saw in BTS, where SSH and SJH faced each other, SSH's hands hugged SJH's shoulders, their heads touched each other. 
They didn't need to do real kisses (their bodies like you said just slow dancing) because at that time PDNim only needed to shoot from behind SJH. But when seen from a camera angle, it was as if they were kissing.

That's why SJH scolded SSH a little while patting his cheek. She reminded him about the position of his head. 
At that time she was worried that it would appear on camera that they were not kissing (She looked back while pointing her finger at the camera).
And then PDNim's voice shouted that he agreed with the position and what SJH's worry about was not seen.

After that we saw how SSH laughed with amusement and told her to stay focused. It seemed he was laughing at her worries.

Regarding BTS cameras, to my knowledge all drama-making in Korea has always been accompanied by “Behind the Scene” filming. You can see it in other dramas. Sometimes there are even BTS from romantic scenes in private rooms. LOL

So when they were shooting their kiss scene, SSH coincidentally saw a BTS camera shooting them. He just laughed and told SJH. 
Because they both knew that there were always BTS cameras, they responded calmly even though they were a little embarrassed because at that time they had to do a kiss scene.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hrkharis said:

That's right, SSH and SJH were standing there waiting for a cue from the PDNim.

To take a scene in a drama or film requires several cameras that are used to shoot from various angles.

Likewise in SSH and SJH's kissing scene, the camera will shoot from close range and from a distance, as well as from various angles. 
And the cameraman will certainly shoot a scene based on the storyboard.

What we saw in BTS, where SSH and SJH faced each other, SSH's hands hugged SJH's shoulders, their heads touched each other. 
They didn't need to do real kisses (their bodies like you said just slow dancing) because at that time PDNim only needed to shoot from behind SJH. But when seen from a camera angle, it was as if they were kissing.

That's why SJH scolded SSH a little while patting his cheek. She reminded him about the position of his head. 
At that time she was worried that it would appear on camera that they were not kissing (She looked back while pointing her finger at the camera).
And then PDNim's voice shouted that he agreed with the position and what SJH's worry about was not seen.

After that we saw how SSH laughed with amusement and told her to stay focused. It seemed he was laughing at her worries.

Regarding BTS cameras, to my knowledge all drama-making in Korea has always been accompanied by “Behind the Scene” filming. You can see it in other dramas. Sometimes there are even BTS from romantic scenes in private rooms. LOL

So when they were shooting their kiss scene, SSH coincidentally saw a BTS camera shooting them. He just laughed and told SJH. 
Because they both knew that there were always BTS cameras, they responded calmly even though they were a little embarrassed because at that time they had to do a kiss scene.

I have to correct you on that kissing scene bts...

Sjh told ssh that they didnt have to kiss for real because it was a long shot and thus whether they actually kissed or not cannot be seen by audience from that angle. (She said "it can't be seen... oppa." So she didnt want to kiss for real.

But ssh told her it still can be seen.

And then the director heard them bickering and said it can be seen so he approved them to kiss for real. (He said..."it can be seen... it can be seen... I approve... so we do it..."). He wanted them to kiss for real even though it was a long shot. (I think to make it seem genuine...)

I think the part where I think sjh's heart fluttered for that mere second was when ssh and her were kissing and suddenly he stopped.... then when she opened her eyes and looked up at him... they both had eye contact with each other. she was quite shy and yet calm at the same time... she had that slight awkward smile... ssh was like feeling shy, awkward and breathed in and out.... you can see him blowing air out from his mouth...

This is the body language to ease tension.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I have to correct you on that kissing scene bts...

Sjh told ssh that they didnt have to kiss for real because it was a long shot and thus whether they actually kissed or not cannot be seen by audience from that angle. (She said "it can't be seen... oppa." So she didnt want to kiss for real.

But ssh told her it still can be seen.

And then the director heard them bickering and said it can be seen so he approved them to kiss for real. (He said..."i approve... I approve... so we do it..."). He wanted them to kiss for real even though it was a long shot. (I think to make it seem genuine...)

I think the part where I think sjh's heart fluttered for that mere second was when ssh and her were kissing and suddenly he stopped.... then when she opened her eyes and looked up at him... they both had eye contact with each other. she was quite shy and yet calm at the same time... she had that slight awkward smile... ssh was like feeling shy, awkward and breathed in and out.... you can see him blowing air out from his mouth...

This is the body language to ease tension.

Thank you for the correction.
Maybe I misinterpreted their actions. What I saw they were just facing each other and their heads touching without kissing.
Because sometimes for a shot from a distance, it does not require real action. The camera man just wanted to show as if they were kissing.
Anyway thanks again for the correction.

I honestly don't know when exactly SSH and SJH began to feel something in their hearts.
What is clear to me is that SSH has admired her from the start.

I noticed in the early episodes, when their relationship off screen didn't seem close yet.

In the drama, you can see that SSH's eyes are very intense when looking at SJH. For other people, it's just acting but not for me.

What is clear, I have never seen SSH looks at his female lead so intently. SSH can't lie with his eyes.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, hrkharis said:

If you remember in episode 9, the scene where KHK will attend a meeting at 2N Box with WDH.

His assistant, Byoeng-jin asked KHK: "You plan to get revenge to Producer Woo?" And then KHK replied: "Don't be silly. This is all because of you. You should have told me who is Producer Woo ... Come on, Byoeng-jin"

The sentence above seemed to represent SSH's feelings where all this time he had never personally known SJH.

That scene did represent SSH in real life. It was obvious he was smitten since script reading. 

I must say Kim Seo Kyung, the actor who played Byeong Jin in real life is also 100% his Bung Jin character. In all of his BTS with SSH, he was also nervous and fidgety with SSH. He was a witness on how SSH was lovestruck with SJH on and off-cam. He was also in awe of SJH’s beauty during that WDH in red dress BTS that too bad SSH was not able to see. 

He must have teased SSH when SJH said she would rather do the couch kiss scene with Byung Jin than rather with KHK. These two have an adorable friendship. BTW, Kim Seo Kyung also liked all of SJH’s recent IG post. 
E96-FA3-B7-0197-4-CB6-9-BA8-3-DF1-D9-DEE

B814-A172-E160-4661-97-BF-7-C15-A6-F4581

05-C5-DFB2-E6-DE-440-E-A39-D-E4286-D8325

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I'm liking what I'm reading...of course I can't help but wonder what they are doing during this time of SILENCE and HIDING.

I posted this on IG partly out of boredom and trying to be patient. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE3YRS0lX4_/

I totally am for the need for down time, and privacy. They deserve it. I only wish they would give us a tiny hint. We don't need much. Nothing too obvious...but something that will get the message to us.

Stay safe everyone! Any for those in California--- don't breath the smoke filled air. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, fiona628 said:

That scene did represent SSH in real life. It was obvious he was smitten since script reading. 

I must say Kim Seo Kyung, the actor who played Byeong Jin in real life is also 100% his Bung Jin character. In all of his BTS with SSH, he was also nervous and fidgety with SSH. He was a witness on how SSH was lovestruck with SJH on and off-cam. He was also in awe of SJH’s beauty during that WDH in red dress BTS that too bad SSH was not able to see. 

He must have teased SSH when SJH said she would rather do the couch kiss scene with Byung Jin than rather with KHK. These two have an adorable friendship. BTW, Kim Seo Kyung also liked all of SJH’s recent IG post. 

SSH didn't see SJH in red dress.

But he saw SJH in black dress (Audrey Hepburn style) and in flowery dress (So Dan style, in CLOY).

SJH is very beautiful and elegant in all dresses. Her beautiful face can blend according to the dress she wears.

I think, when shooting the two scenes above, SSH's eyes couldn't blink for a second.

:omg:

• Like 1

Just now, hrkharis said:

SSH outfit (slide no.8) is same as the image above

Yes, this outfit I recognized, but the rest... 

But maybe the filmed with different outfits for posters. Just like they did in the scene with red dress. We can see DH in a different dress in that scene in a trailer.

• Like 1

Happy to get these new pictures / feeds (regularly?) from Victory Contents. Can someone enlighten me on who Victory Contents is exactly? How are they connected to SSH / SJH? Or not connected at all? I'm just curious...I'm super grateful for their thoughtfulness towards us... :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, mtdgmend said:

Happy to get these new pictures / feeds (regularly?) from Victory Contents. Can someone enlighten me on who Victory Contents is exactly? How are they connected to SSH / SJH? Or not connected at all? I'm just curious...I'm super grateful for their thoughtfulness towards us... 

Production company, that produced Dinner mate

dm08.1599766956.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@airgelaal SSH/KHK has such a naughty-looking smile in that photo.  It's so cute, especially knowing the context of the scene. He was really teasing SJH/WDH there. I wonder if they're the same in real life. :rolleyes:

What's the scene in this photo? Is it when they were having dinner and he put bear plaster on hand of WDH?

1 hour ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

What's the scene in this photo? Is it when they were having dinner and he put bear plaster on hand of WDH?

yes, it was that episode.

But in preview for episode 4 I found interesting scene

Untitled12.1599815621.jpg

So, they used that dress even in preview, but in the episode they used red dress. Strange mistake.

New bts video. I think, he wanted to grab SJH hand like he always did :rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE_b5s4pUCx/

• Like 1