[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

56 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

About deleted scene. I think it should be episode 13. Next morning after KHK said that he would make it comfortable for WDH to eat with him. But in drama they jumped to KHK mother's surgery. 

Was he wearing the same attire before he went to his mother's surgery...?

15 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Welcome @Anjel I agree with @hrkharis assessment for this couple. In my opinion, the BTS is VERY telling. I think the evidence in their BTS is a little bit more than the CLOY couple. This is of course purely my opinion.

Also, there is the picture they took for the Japanese promo. I made this IG post to show--- https://www.instagram.com/p/CEE_hy7le1Q/ 

Lastly, if you compare the vibe of BINJIN and HEONHYE, it is the same. Again this IG post---

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEaSvfkledy/

I think this ship has left harbor and is sailing is very, very, very private waters, both SSH and SJH has said numerous times that they keep their relationships under wraps. The few evidence they have "allowed" to share, is their way to let us (their fans) know. Keep the faith. 

I love your "Before and After" and "Binjin & Heonhye couples".
I agree with you too. We wish our couple to sail happily in their private sphere.
I would prefer if one day when rumors about them started to spread, SSH and SJH would just respond with a laugh.

Like HB & SYJ couple, during CLOY's press conference, the reporter asked HB about the rumors of his relationship with SYJ. 
HB calmly said that hearing the rumors he just laughed. He was not provoked by reporters' questions about their relationship. He then talked about his new drama CLOY.

Likewise with SYJ, when she was asked the same question, she compactly said that her answer was the same as HB.  

Their answers are both very smart. HB and SYJ already have a mutual understanding. They have a strong relationship.

They behaved very mature in response to questions from reporters.
They deliberately gave floating answers. They let reporters and fans guess for themselves. They think that their relationship is their business, and that their happiness is theirs.

Although it cannot be denied that their behavior and their body language indicate that the two of them are in a relationship, but they do not explicitly say "Yes" or "No". They seem to not care about what other people are talking about them.

On the other hand, I read on the news that HB was rumored to have a relationship with SHK. Reportedly there were fans who saw them together at the airport. But HB's agency immediately denied the news. From what HB's agency did regarding the rumors with SHK, we can find out what the true relationship is between HB and SYJ.

I hope SSH and SJH do the same as HB and SYJ in responding to reporters and maybe the rumors circulating outside.
I also hope they have a strong mutual understanding and a mature relationship considering they deserve that happiness. 
They will only respond with a laugh as HB and SYJ have done and  think happiness is their business and happiness is theirs. They don't need to care what other people say about them.

Like HB & SYJ, SSH and SJH will only provide evidence through their behavior and body language. And that's enough for us fans, as a clue.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@hrkharis I haven't really been monitoring BinJin but I do agree with what you say that if SSH and SJH were in a relationship, it would be their business and they have the choice if they want to disclose it to the public.

The way I see the behavior of SSH and SJH, what we see is what we get. They will neither confirm nor deny, but I don't think they will allow - especially SSH, from the way I see it - any fear of the media to stop them from pursuing their desire.  To me, the fact that SSH clearly stated that he likes SJH in her BTS clip is more than I expected from him.  And the way they acted towards each other in their BTS is more than I could have hoped to see...that is, until they decide to make a proper declaration. ;)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@hrkharis I haven't really been monitoring BinJin but I do agree with what you say that if SSH and SJH were in a relationship, it would be their business and they have the choice if they want to disclose it to the public.

The way I see the behavior of SSH and SJH, what we see is what we get. They will neither confirm nor deny, but I don't think they will allow - especially SSH, from the way I see it - any fear of the media to stop them from pursuing their desire.  To me, the fact that SSH clearly stated that he likes SJH in her BTS clip is more than I expected from him.  And the way they acted towards each other in their BTS is more than I could have hoped to see...that is, until they decide to make a proper declaration. ;)

You have so much faith in this couple... 

2 hours ago, akhenaten said:

@SexyDolceVita why not? This is their shipper thread, after all. As a shipper, faith is pretty much all you've got.  That's what makes it exciting...the possibilities. :)

@SexyDolceVita we have MORE than faith here: we have receipts / evidence galore!  Of course, we have to keep our "shipping" based on reality and not read too much into every crumb or action. Sometimes though as a shipper we do get carried away.

The only thing we DON'T have is actual admittance from HEONHYE, which is their choice to make. So, I guess on that front we have to rely on yes, a little bit of faith. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just sharing this article about Song Seung Heon which was way back 2015 when he was promoting his movie Wonderful Nightmare and he talked about wanting to have a lot of children like his friend, who back then had his eighth baby. When asked if he isn’t too late for many babies, Song, with confidence, said he can still manage to have many children, despite still being unmarried at the age of 38. I wonder now if he still wants to have many kids and if he does he better marry Seo Ji Hye soon so they can have as many babies as possible :)

Song Seung-heon wants many children

Published : Aug 2, 2015 - 17:37
Updated : Aug 2, 2015 - 17:37
  • A
  • A
  •  
  •  
(OSEN)

Song Seung-heon said Sunday that he wants to have many children on MBC entertainment show “Section TV,” as part of an interview for the upcoming romantic comedy “Wonderful Nightmare,” which also stars actress Uhm Jung-hwa.

“I want a lot of children like a friend of mine who recently had his eighth baby,” said the 38-year-old actor, highlighting that the film led him to wish for a happy family.

When asked if he isn’t too late for many babies, Song, with confidence, said he can still manage to have many children, despite still being unmarried at the age of 38.

In the forthcoming “Wonderful Nightmare” slated for premiere Aug. 13, Song plays an ordinary government official named Sung-hwan who accidently falls in love with a woman with a false identity.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseon@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201508021736177665327_2

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

Are these photos from the wrap up party or just an after work dinner?

credit to IG owner 

You can check it in Ep. 5.
It seemed that they were rehearsing for the drinking scene after WDH failed to recruit KHK.
There are large bowl and water bottle with a green cap on the table similar to the one in ep. 5

• Love 1

The *new" photo for the cover of that Japanese magazine is yet additional evidence that there some sort of "couplehood" going on.

Look at their faces and how "close" are. They seem to be saying "Yeah, we're together." and...

SSH - "Isn't she pretty, she's MINE!"

SJH - "He's handsome, he's MINE!"

:7555_attack:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Help me analyse the photo...

He was folding his arms.

She was not holding onto his left arm right?

She seemed to be holding on to his biceps... :highonflowers: 

Yay!! our wish for them to appear on a magazine come true!! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1