[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

25 minutes ago, sur yani said:

Does anyone have any pictures or photos that Woo Do Hee sent to Kim Hae Kyung's cell phone? please share. thank you

I think there wasn't particular DH selfie sent on HK except that thing she drew when they officially started dating.. ^_^

3 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

https://metro.style/promos/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-nomination

Nominate the Most Beautiful Korean Actress

Nomination starts from August 28 to September 5

K-Dramas and Korean films not only serve as a form of entertainment—these days, they've also become sources for fashion and beauty inspiration. Koreans do have a cool take on fashion, but they're undeniably more popular and considered experts in the beauty department. They're trendsetters, and we can always rely on them to school us on the best and latest must-try makeup and skincare products.      

Look no further than our favorite Korean actresses for proof that South Korea has discovered the fountain of youth. Many of these actresses we look up to are in their late 30s, in their 40s, and even in their 50s, and they're all aging gracefully! We know you want to take cues from them when it comes to all things beauty, that's why we're bringing you this "Most Beautiful Korean Actress" poll.  

We want to hear your thoughts on which of these stars serve as your go-to beauty pegs, and we'll dig deep into their beauty secrets for you! 

Nominate your idol as the Most Beautiful Korean Actress now! Answer the questions below!

Who would you like to nominate for most beautiful Korean actress?

What to you makes this actress' beauty special?

Email

I accept the Terms and Privacy Policy of the website.

reCAPTCHA

And here are the reasons why I vote for Seo Ji Hye... kkkkk ^^

Seo Ji-Hye (The Milky Skin Queen)

"She has been endorsing beauty products for years, she has been an "ulzzang" since she was born. Seo Ji-Hye's history is not that well-known especially to those who just know her, she has been street-casted as a model because of her looks before entering showbiz. She takes care of herself holistically from her beauty tips, to fitness and exercises (having been in pilates for 11 years now), eating habits as well as emotional and mental health. Over all she practices mindfulness in every aspect of herself which is essential."

I'm spreading it to IG too!~
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEdahlGpODN/

• Like 2

Voted for our Visual Goddess. 

Reasons why I voted for her: she is the total package, she’s talented, beautiful inside and out, smart and witty. 

Re-watching this BTS:

1:19-2:20: Awww! SSH seems restless without SJH by his side. He was always looking for her. 
4:45: SJH really has leadership. Pitching in her suggestion how to do the scene. She can be a great director one day. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Re-watching this BTS:

6:35: Normally, there is a hug between co-star when wrap up the filming. I noticed there is no hug between them despite we saw them in previous bts shown that they are very close and comfortable together; instead they went to greet the crews together. They are very close. Was it because of "I like you" by him that made them feeling awkward? (But if she is uncomfortable, we wouldn't see her letting him took photo for her later on). 

7:05: Not everyone got the flower; yet only SJH. Did she receive it from her fans, her endorsements or else, because we didn't see she posted on her IG thanking anyone for that boutique of flower. 

20 minutes ago, Socheata Min said:

6:35: Normally, there is a hug between co-star when wrap up the filming. I noticed there is no hug between them despite we saw them in previous bts shown that they are very close and comfortable together; instead they went to greet the crews together. They are very close. Was it because of "I like you" by him that made them feeling awkward? (But if she is uncomfortable, we wouldn't see her letting him took photo for her later on). 

7:05: Not everyone got the flower; yet only SJH. Did she receive it from her fans, her endorsements or else, because we didn't see she posted on her IG thanking anyone for that boutique of flower. 

Yeah they did not hug. 
Maybe they did off cam? :) 

At 4:07, he looked like he attempted to do a group hug? 

Find a guy who finds every way and opportunity to stay by your side like Oppa SSH. This is not a new photo, but I just saw it and it made my day. Say sth about this photo :D. I can feel that PD nim really likes seeing them together, and our guy even leaned to her. He really can't sit straight when he is with her. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEd3JExpq4l/ 

• Like 4

Did you notice that since DM ended and then international fans started teasing SSH and SJH with fan creativity on social media (like photos, fanmade, BTS video clips etc), SSH temporarily drowned from his Instagram?

He usually always uploads photos of his activities every few days. But this time he held it back. The last time he uploaded the promotion for his Tik Tok.

It seems that since SSH paired up with SJH in DM, he realized that he has gained new fans, especially among young people, where they are very creative, and are very passionate about creating all kinds of creativity related to their chemistry at DM.

This may be a new phenomenon for SSH because in previous dramas, the reactions from fans were not as intense as in DM dramas.

You can imagine every day overseas fans always never short of ideas to create fanmade video, collage photo photo etc, which certainly makes them surprised. And they will tag SSH and SJH names on Instagram.

Can't wait to see their interview with the Japanese TV broadcast, which will be broadcasting Dinner Mate there.
Hope there are fans who can access their interview videos and share with all of us international fans.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Voted for our Visual Goddess. 

Reasons why I voted for her: she is the total package, she’s talented, beautiful inside and out, smart and witty. 

Re-watching this BTS:

1:19-2:20: Awww! SSH seems restless without SJH by his side. He was always looking for her. 
4:45: SJH really has leadership. Pitching in her suggestion how to do the scene. She can be a great director one day. 

I dont think he was looking for her.... lol.

I cant tell...

But he did seem restless... hahaha... 

I think SSH and SJH are two of the most private Korean actors around.  We are bound to be in for a long wait for even the smallest crumbs.  But I think their BTS gave us more than enough receipts to get us by until the next one. :) Honestly, I've never seen such Korean actors who are so touchy with each other offcam. A lot of people even think that their BTS are more romantic than their scenes in DM. Can anyone say if, for example, other reel couples who became real acted the same?  Like the Song-Song couple? Were they this touchy in their BTS for Descendants of The Sun? I'm thinking that might be a good comparison of SSH and SJH's behavior since that couple fell in love on the set of their drama. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Socheata Min said:

No need for a hug at that time if they are going to be meeting up later (& forever ahaha)

Just a time to thank the director and crew for their hard work

• Like 3

7 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Yeah they did not hug. 
Maybe they did off cam? :) 

At 4:07, he looked like he attempted to do a group hug?

You have the same thoughts with me.
As we often see, usually the male lead and the female lead would hug each other after the shooting ended to show gratitude and support.
But they did not. Is it because something has happened to them so that they feel no need to do so?

But you can see at 4:13 - 4:15 SSH clapped his hands while smiling looking at SJH who was waving her hands upwards and

at 6.38 - 6.42, after PDNim hugged SSH, he then hugged SJH while he smiled looking at SSH who also smiled at PDNim. Does PDNim know about something that happened?

In another video we see PDNim teasing SSH by kicking him.
First at BTS Ahyoung's wedding, when SSH took picture SJH from the side. Second, when SSH quickly took a mike from PDNim at a wrap party.

As a PDNim who previously worked with SSH in the drama "Player" and now in "Dinner Mate", he might see something different from SSH's attitude when treating his co-stars.

As @akhenaten said:
"Honestly, I've never seen such Korean actors who are so touchy with each other offcam. A lot of people even think that their BTS are more romantic than their scenes in DM. Can anyone say if, for example, other reel couples who became real acted the same? "

I also totally agree with you !!!

My thought is just simple.
We can compare SSH's behavior in treating his female leads in previous dramas. 
Isn't he a lot already paired with other beautiful actresses in his dramas?
Did he do the same like he did with his female lead in DM? like touching, staring at and teasing?

We also clearly saw his behavior at the press conference. He seemed restless, a mixture of happy, excited and nerves. 
He looked talkative unlike in the press conference of his other dramas. Why do I say he seemed talkative? 

Yes because several times the MC didn't ask him but he always answered. Especially if the MC did "question" to SJH.

For example, when the MC asked him to explain his role in DM. He explained the entire story outline as well as the roles of each of the other actors. So the MC said while teasing him "What would they say if you told their role".

Then when the MC asked SJH about her soul food. When SJH answered "Tteobokki", he immediately explained that their favorite food was the same hahaha ...

Then when the MC wanted to continue asking SJH about Tteokbokki, he instead explained that he always bought Tteokbokki in a market blah blah blah ....Though he hasn't had his turn to be asked ....hahaha

And there were some his behaviors at the press conference, which in my opinion, he wanted to get attention from SJH, so he felt restless.

But I really admired SJH at that press conference. 

She was confident and calm. Even though she might nerves because the show was the presentation of her new drama, but she could handle the situation. She could control herself with her trademark, "laugh" ...

Perhaps SJH's confident attitude is one that SSH admires. 

You can see in the video of the press conference below.
If someone could zooms will be clearer.

At 2.29 minutes SSH stood on the stage. When the MC called SJH's name, SSH waited while staring at SJH who walked onto the stage in her trademark, laughing, and she looked at him and the audience. 
He seemed to be asking her as he continued to stare, and SJH calmly replied with a smile looking at the audience. 
He stared at her again when the photographer asked them hand in hand. We can see his body language when he's with SNE and then with SJH.

If we equate to a match. Score for SSH: SJH = 0: 2 .... hahaha
A senior famous handsome actor and a Haluyu star couldn't handle his feelings that day. He was defeated by his junior in the industry, a very beautiful girl with big eyes, very confident and always laughing.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Yay!

Saw this on Dinner Couple’s IG. A preview of their Japan interview. 
They look so happy....

:) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEfm7IFpSbd/?igshid=155qinara721u

credit to IG accounts

We don't yet know what and how of this interview will take place. But from the picture above, it seems SJH still with her personality, is very confident with her trademark laugh. While the man, looking a little sheepish. What is this just my guess?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

I wish they would use the stuffed penguin together with the bears. The penguin would be for SJH as WDH while the bear would represent SSH as KHK. 

I think this interview was recorded soon after or maybe even prior to the end of the drama.  International promos are often planned and negotiated way ahead of screening.  If we didn't have COVID, I'm sure the two of them would have been invited to Japan to have this interview personally.  Too bad we'll only have recorded interviews. :(  

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 12:25 AM, Socheata Min said:

This was the reason why I wanted to find out which came first... the I Really Like You bts or the seaside proposal scene. Because after either of the two, we had the wrap-up party where they looked okay and in good terms.

I have only seen one episode of Dinner Mate so far  (and some of their behind the scene videos). Plus some of the songs from the OST. So I was skimming some pages in here - since I don't want to get spoiled :lol:. I am reading SSH thread here. So I came across this. Sorry if this was mentioned already but I thought it could be helpful in this thread ;) 

From May 2013 while promoting "When A Man's in Love".

What kind of man are you in a real-life romantic relationship? 

Tae-sang and I share many things in common. All my past relationships started because I fell in love first. If I don't feel something at first sight, I can't fall in love. 

• Like 5

Annyeong!!! :)

Was watching the short clip of their upcoming interview on Oct 8. The setup actually observes social distancing.  I think they were at least a meter apart. Good thing they weren't asked to keep their masks and shields throughout the interview. Hahahah. :lol:

Hello @ElectricHearts. Welcome. :) if that's the case, then SSH seems to have fallen in love first this time.  In all the BTS I've seen, he's the one who's clearly smitten. SJH is more of a mystery as far as her feelings are concerned but she seems to like him too, seeing as how she tolerates his antics and allows him to invade her personal space a lot and be very touchy with her.  :)

Found this on IG. It is a proved that PD nim and SSH are very close and their friendship is admirable. He is not just with him in The Player, but longer than we thought. I feel the decision of offering and convincing SJH for DH role is partly Pd nim's idea for the sake of SSH. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-K1rLNJPV9/

They mirror each other gestures again in here. Plus, there is no table between them just the social distancing chair. Geez :cries3:

Spoiler

photo-2020-08-31-16-31-25.jpg

Spoiler

photo-2020-08-31-16-31-26.jpg

• Like 2