Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you look back at SSH-SJH's interview on Japanese TV, we will see how actually SSH gave support to SJH in facing this interview and on the other hand SJH needed support from SSH considering this was

After seeing clips of SJH in ILA with the subs, I'm beginning to think the reason why she remains single and unattached until now is because of the kind of woman she is. She seems very independent and

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)  

27 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I also like her gaze at SSH when he painted a love sign on her nose.

And on that BTS, when SSH was painting his managers face, there was a girl photo bombing the scene as well.. She might have been checking on his side (secretly) on what he's doing.. kkkkk ^^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I was watching the BTS of their 1st kiss and their couch kiss.  Interestingly enough, SJH went from being uncomfortable doing a real kiss in the first one (and telling SSH about her reservations when she pushed his chin away) to being irritated in the second one coz he can't seem to settle down to kissing her.  My, my. How quickly things changed between them! Hahaha. :lol:

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I was watching the BTS of their 1st kiss and their couch kiss.  Interestingly enough, SJH went from being uncomfortable doing a real kiss in the first one (and telling SSH about her reservations when she pushed his chin away) to being irritated in the second one coz he can't seem to settle down to kissing her.  My, my. How quickly things changed between them! Hahaha. :lol:

When did she push his chin away? Haha... how can I miss this part?

In IG, fan accounts are doing their own analysis on SSH and SJH’s Mirroring Moments, Lover’s Spat Moments, Sexual Tension Moments. 
We just can’t get enough of those BTS can we?

SJH is always on her phone, I bet she is reading comments and wishes from us fans especially since she and SSH are tagged on majority of the posts. 

What do SSH and his BFF SJS have in common?

Soft Looks and 

SJH’s Admiration. :) 
600-DB4-AD-A168-476-B-9985-8-FA62-AF0-EC

D11-CC575-9484-4414-BE05-D3-F28-BC56-C70

7-C061-DD4-AA97-473-C-B95-A-375-BD9-D3-C

Spoiler

31-D6-D79-D-1088-4-AFA-A846-1-D0-D83-B5-

BBAF708-D-3-D0-A-49-EF-90-E4-B2-A59021-C

E0852-D55-9-AAC-4934-8-C9-F-B4-C6-FE046-

A27277-D0-7-FE4-40-D1-999-A-A8269-FD050-

A158907-B-1-E59-488-B-B4-C4-C38-D841-D39

10-AAAFF5-B4-B1-4-B33-ACAC-4-B348-DC1078

4-F00-A609-A9-A8-404-A-B0-D2-F77-B602-EA

4-FF2-BBCF-E192-46-A0-891-D-71804-D844-A

487333-F6-3-D75-42-B5-97-A5-CBFD4-D1-CF6

SJH is so funny. She said SJS is not too handsome. Good thing SJS is married now. I bet he has seen DM and saw how his BBF SSH and SJH look good together. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, akhenaten said:

The exfoliator BTS is the most open that I've ever seen SJH.  She had this tender expression when she was looking at SSH.  I think among all their BTS, that was the one that convinced me something's going on between them because their actions were reciprocal. Or I don't know if she was just tired that time coz she hadn't slept. Hahahha. :lol:

With SSH, I have no doubt about his affections.  He's been very expressive in almost all their BTS. This man isn't wasting his time pretending he feels nothing.  He means business. :)

Agree. Especially her stare while giving the exfoliator to him and was lost for a moment and didn't hear Oh Hye Won saying 'SSH is the filming atmosphere maker' hahaha ♡

• Like 2
20 hours ago, hrkharis said:

It's no wonder that many male fans in the industry are smitten with her when they meet her in person, including the famous handsome actor SSH.

Even on SBS FM radio, the host Kim Young-chul shared with SSH how surprised he was when he met SJH in person. He was silent for four seconds before he was finally able to return the SJH greetings.

In SJH’s guesting on Witch Hunt, Host Shin Song Yub was checking her out and even Sung Si Kung, Rapper Benzino and the rest of the guys were in awe of her beauty. 
She looks so hot here in leather shorts and smokey make up that accentuated her eyes more

3-C45-C368-DAA4-4-DB1-AE61-127-BFC2-B28-

E8-BC13-FE-6-D24-4509-B68-A-0-ADDB6004-A

CE101047-192-B-4-A20-A4-FD-48-E1-D75-A1-

Spoiler

8355-C4-CC-DC55-4-F7-E-A2-A9-51-A4-EEE34

BA9906-C0-0-FE1-4560-A5-B7-A3-A83-C73692

120-E0-B2-E-CB2-D-45-E7-BF78-8661-E55-A2

1-BFF5580-2-D04-4521-A718-02386-B31486-D

71-D43-C7-B-486-E-48-DA-BB14-8822-A36555

I think Shin Song Yub tried to ask her about her lovelife but she said “she does not have a lovelife” at that time :) :) 
How about now SJH? 
Kekeke

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/witch-hunt-e115.html

SSH better watch out for SJH’s fanboys. :) 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Socheata Min said:

@fiona628 host Shin Song Yub is one of SSH’s close friends as well :D

Yeah. In Life Bar, SSH mentioned that SSY moved next to the girl he liked and SSH admired him for that.

SSH should get pointers from SJS and SSY how to win the woman he likes :) 

2 hours ago, HungryDM said:

Is she wearing his jacket? Or do they have matching jackets...

The buttons are diff... so diff jackets I suppose...

Hahhaha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

@HungryDM Not to burst anyone's shipper bubble on those photos of them wearing almost identical white jackets, but I think it could be the work of their stylist and was a conscious decision for aesthetics. I actually noticed that, throughout the drama, their costumes in scenes when they appear together are often compatible in terms of color scheme.  But of course, it doesn't change tje fact that they really look good together. :)

• Like 1

I think i should alight from this ship now and come back when gd news of them being a couple appear...

I cant stand another heartbreak like when lin chiling announced she was marrying akira. My heart was shattered because i always thought she and jerry yen will be together again... :(

I really enjoyed my time here, reading all the "evidence" and analysis... 

Hahaha

Hope all of our prayers will come true... :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I hope the response from the interview many years ago still relevant when he talked about his ideal type and love life. When he said he doesnt have anything in particular about ideal type, but if he likes her means she is the one. I feel he has found her now; when he said "I like you, I am sincere". I think he was really serious and he even replied "Yes", when one of the boys asked him "Really?".  His true love destiny has come now. 

photo-2020-08-28-10-56-03.jpgphoto-2020-08-28-10-56-04-2.jpgphoto-2020-08-28-10-56-04.jpg

Spoiler

photo-2020-08-28-10-38-51-2.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3

https://metro.style/promos/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-nomination

Nominate the Most Beautiful Korean Actress

Nomination starts from August 28 to September 5

K-Dramas and Korean films not only serve as a form of entertainment—these days, they've also become sources for fashion and beauty inspiration. Koreans do have a cool take on fashion, but they're undeniably more popular and considered experts in the beauty department. They're trendsetters, and we can always rely on them to school us on the best and latest must-try makeup and skincare products.      

Look no further than our favorite Korean actresses for proof that South Korea has discovered the fountain of youth. Many of these actresses we look up to are in their late 30s, in their 40s, and even in their 50s, and they're all aging gracefully! We know you want to take cues from them when it comes to all things beauty, that's why we're bringing you this "Most Beautiful Korean Actress" poll.  

We want to hear your thoughts on which of these stars serve as your go-to beauty pegs, and we'll dig deep into their beauty secrets for you! 

Nominate your idol as the Most Beautiful Korean Actress now! Answer the questions below!

Who would you like to nominate for most beautiful Korean actress?

What to you makes this actress' beauty special?

Email

I accept the Terms and Privacy Policy of the website.

reCAPTCHA