[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

This year SJH’s birthday seems to be quite interesting and surprised for her if she sees the posts from fans. Fans attach her photos alongside SSH’s photos or the photos of them together. It makes me feel like they are really a real couple. We will keep doing so when it’s SSH’s turn I think. They seem to have shippers everywhere now. Happy birthday to Ji hye. Hope this year she gonna have a special private celebration with a certain person and may this year is a great year for starting Sth called love for both of our OTP. 

• Like 5

I really hope song seung heon rem to message seo ji hye happy birthday wishes...

If they are to date, ssh can say he is his birthday gift for her...

When his bday arrives in oct, she can say she is her birthday gift for him...

Hahaha.... i know it is cheesy!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Tealatte thanks for explaining the possible interpretations of what SSH said in that BTS. However, I'm assuming that the one who translated that into English subs took into consideration the context and intention in which he said it, knowing it can be translated into several ways. That's why the subs came out as "I really like you" instead of "I really like it" (to refer to the drama in general). :)

Seems our OTP is really quiet.  I'm just imagining SSH sending his private greetings to SJH in his own special way. Too bad we won't know it. :wub:

• Like 1

Yeah... it’s extremely quiet today and strangely, SJH’s profile pic has been taken down in IG.. what happened??!! I can’t help but imagine in my wildest dream that she will upload a couple pic with SSH (but deep down I know it’s impossible) :D

23 minutes ago, moomoo said:

Yeah... it’s extremely quiet today and strangely, SJH’s profile pic has been taken down in IG.. what happened??!! I can’t help but imagine in my wildest dream that she will upload a couple pic with SSH (but deep down I know it’s impossible) :D

She did not post her profile picture on IG, it was not taken down. Maybe she is enjoying this special day with someone special !!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

She did not post her profile picture on IG, it was not taken down. Maybe she is enjoying this special day with someone special !!!

Haha.. I hope you are right! I thought she used to have a profile pic previously.. maybe I got mixed up with another account. Hehe..

Victory Contents is so generous! They have posted new pics of SJH today. 3 sets of them too. :)

Seeing her Audrey Hepburn look again makes me wish they actually tackled her love of old movies more extensively in the drama. It would have been good if that was one of the story arcs that would have involved WDH and Lee Mun Jeong before the writer died.  It would have been a good basis for them to bond, aside from their love of KHK and their common lack of talent for cooking.  Haha. :lol:  And I would have loved it if that scene of her and KHK getting off a taxi and having dinner in their formal evening attire were actually shown.  Ah well...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

Victory Contents is so generous! They have posted new pics of SJH today. 3 sets of them too. :)

Seeing her Audrey Hepburn look again makes me wish they actually tackled her love of old movies more extensively in the drama. It would have been good if that was one of the story arcs that would have involved WDH and Lee Mun Jeong before the writer died.  It would have been a good basis for them to bond, aside from their love of KHK and their common lack of talent for cooking.  Haha. :lol:  And I would have loved it if that scene of her and KHK getting off a taxi and having dinner in their formal evening attire were actually shown.  Ah well...

16 episodes... really too tight...

If it has 18 or 20, it wld be perfect...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Ahh they looked so good together in those outfits, wish we had gotten a scene like that to show progression of her in beginning thinking the perfect meal is one alone to the end of getting to share a lovely meal with one's true love.

Screenshot-20200811-133915.jpg

Screenshot-20200811-133928.jpg

those soft smiles... ^_^

Screenshot-20200811-133903.jpg

Yea it's too bad we never even really got a scene of WDH and his mom having an actual convo.. instead we get pointless ones of mom and an ex she doesn't even like -_-

• Like 4

7 hours ago, akhenaten said:

@HungryDM IKR? Honestly, if it weren’t for SSH and SJH and their explosive chemistry, I would have dropped the drama.  The story development got confused in the end.  I wanted this drama to be about them and not their exes.  Oh well. So much beauty wasted! 

The Breakfast at Tiffany’s scene was one of the storyline which got wasted. The plot dragged the exes too much. Episodes 15-16 should have been more scenes between our OTP developing their relationship more thru their love of food and their cute lovey dovey moments. At least the truck proposal made sense bringing back the ending to two people sharing simple meals, laughing and enjoying each other’s company. Like you, I would have dropped the drama if not for SSH and SJH. Their explosive chemistry made up for that.

And oh, it was such a waste that WDH did not get to say “I love you” back to KHK. 
Oh well, I hope in real life SSH and SJH will get to say those words to each other :) :)

As I expected, SJH did not post anything on IG with her blowing a birthday cake like she did on previous years. But her birthday this year is extra special as she received a lot of love from growing overseas fans and love from that special someone. Ahem :) 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

The Breakfast at Tiffany’s scene was one of the storyline which got wasted. The plot dragged the exes too much. Episodes 15-16 should have been more scenes between our OTP developing their relationship more thru their love of food and their cute lovey dovey moments. At least the truck proposal made sense bringing back the ending to two people sharing simple meals, laughing and enjoying each other’s company. Like you, I would have dropped the drama if not for SSH and SJH. Their explosive chemistry made up for that.

And oh, it was such a waste that WDH did not get to say “I love you” back to KHK. 
Oh well, I hope in real life SSH and SJH will get to say those words to each other :) :)

As I expected, SJH did not post anything on IG with her blowing a birthday cake like she did on previous years. But her birthday this year is extra special as she received a lot of love from growing overseas fans and love from that special someone. Ahem :) 

I think her birthday dinner ytdy was with her loved ones.... secretly hope ssh did at least msg her happy birthday!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I think her birthday dinner ytdy was with her loved ones.... secretly hope ssh did at least msg her happy birthday!

Maybe she had a quiet celebration at home or at her parent’s house due to COVID pandemic. Restaurants in SK are closed for dine-ins? Not sure.
But I certainly hope SSH messaged, called or sent his special lady flowers on her Birthday. :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Maybe she had a quiet celebration at home or at her parent’s house due to COVID pandemic. Restaurants in SK are closed for dine-ins? Not sure.
But I certainly hope SSH messaged, called or sent his special lady flowers on her Birthday. :) 

I'm very sure SSH and everyone else at DM greeted SJH. It would be weird if they didn't since they just recently worked together and it wouldn't be surprising if they all became friends because of it.  Oh Hye Won, Kim Seo-kyung and Son Na-eun even went out together recently to bond.   So on that note, I think we can safely assume that SSH greeted her.  It would be the best way for him to hide whatever intentions he may have, if any, because he can always say that he's just being courteous and well-mannered as he was her partner in their most recent project so of course, he would greet her on her birthday.  :)

• Like 3

On 8/23/2020 at 3:16 PM, nyzah13 said:

For me that picture of Japanese media promoting DM was another evidence that she was having the same feelings for SSH too, as @hrkharis posted earlier one of the signs that you're attracted to someone was following the gestures.. When it comes to comfortability that that picture speaks a million reason (not just SSH but for SJH as well), SJH might unknowingly mirrored that gesture with SSH..

they do take after each other a bit

Screenshot-20200824-221137.jpg

Screenshot-20200824-221223.jpg

Screenshot-2020-08-24-at-10-33-36-PM.png

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-24-at-11-09-55-PM.png

Screenshot-2020-08-24-at-10-41-19-PM.png

• Like 9

On 7/19/2020 at 4:50 AM, Call Me By My Real Name said:

Nothing. They were just goofing around/being playful on the set. This photo is one of the many reasons why I like these two, together. They're that comfortable with each other that they can afford to be like this.

@Ayame, thanks for the link from earlier. :)

I think they are trying to exercise...while waiting... common habit! They have very gd self management skills...and discipline.

On 7/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Scorpion said:

SSH once shared that his friend SJS likes a gentle, gentle girlfriend so he can protect and protect her.  As for SSH, he likes the kind of girl with a personality that can make him obey and manage him.  I think SJH can do that bcs every time he started playing she would hit him or scold him...

Omg... ssh really said that? He wants a gf who can manage him? 

Hahaha...

But sjh wants a man who can protect her...but she is probably not the most gentle...

@HungryDM amazingly sharp eyes you have! They were mirroring each other early on.  I've never been very familiar with this concept but it is a reality that I've experienced firsthand that people who are close tend to act similarly.  They even end up resembling each other because their facial expressions tend to mirror each other too. 

@SexyDolceVita maybe that's why they hit it off right away. SJH seems to be a woman with a strong personality but who can love strongly as well, while SSH looks like the kind of man who will cherish and take care of the woman he loves.  :)  If I'm gonna go by that BTS of SSH asking SJH to sing for him and she declined coz she was clearly not in the mood, he seems to easily adjust to her mood and make allowances for her when she's not feeling playful. In the same token, when she's the one acting playful but he's not responding ( BTS when they were walking down the street before KHK was hit by the car), she goes aegyo on him (she pouted cutely at him that time). :)

• Like 5