Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to Have Dinner Together? /

Why I love this couple 1. Their Chemistry on and off screen 2  Their banters on and off screen 3. They compliment each other physically. Both tall and good looking 4. Their mu

I posted this on the drama thread but thought its applicable here!   

37 minutes ago, Hermolina Doerleben said:

Close up BTS of SSH & SJH kiss scene on tteokbokki_couple ig....I watch it again n again... and hoping PDnim will make spesial episode full with their BTS & NG

Like the majority of our OTP fans, I will never get tired of watching the kiss BTS. The Kiss BTS is like a series by itself with just the bickering and sweet moments of our OTP. I think SSH was really nervous as he is the lucky actor giving SJH her first onscreen deep kiss so the pressure is there plus of course the OTP fan theory is, at that time he was beginning to have feelings for SJH :)

And on the 3rd slide, SJH must have been taken aback when SSH touched her back because she said her back is the most sensitive part of the body. That is why she hit him. Kekekeke

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJkmCZJDny/?igshid=9dwz3tqkawwl

36 minutes ago, Socheata Min said:

@fiona628 yes. One thing for sure is this time they have face to face interview together for us to analyze their bickering, touchy touchy and chemistry again. you noticed the two stuffed bears at the back? Are they for them? They are cute too 

I noticed that too. Maybe it’s for them or just props. We will have to wait for October 8. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
42 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

The preview of Japan interview is trending in IG.

I saw this on Dinner Couple’s IG fan account. The preview only shows SSH for now but there is an empty seat that is most probably for SJH :)

DC72484-D-9-EF7-4-F5-F-B140-3-CA3708-FE7

I rewatched teasers for other interviews for this channel. Actors rarely sat next to each other, so I'm happy to see, that chair was so close to SHH.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Like the majority of our OTP fans, I will never get tired of watching the kiss BTS. The Kiss BTS is like a series by itself with just the bickering and sweet moments of our OTP. I think SSH was really nervous as he is the lucky actor giving SJH her first onscreen deep kiss so the pressure is there plus of course the OTP fan theory is, at that time he was beginning to have feelings for SJH :)

And on the 3rd slide, SJH must have been taken aback when SSH touched her back because she said her back is the most sensitive part of the body. That is why she hit him. Kekekeke

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJkmCZJDny/?igshid=9dwz3tqkawwl

I noticed that too. Maybe it’s for them or just props. We will have to wait for October 8. 

Can anybody understand Korean? Really need translation of what sjh said to ssh when he caressed her back while kissing and she hit him all of the sudden? He was like why? Why? Why are you hitting me? Then he gestured to her they had to kiss this way and that way....(head tilt this way then the other way)...

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Hermolina Doerleben said:

Close up BTS of SSH & SJH kiss scene on tteokbokki_couple ig....I watch it again n again... and hoping PDnim will make spesial episode full with their BTS & NG

:eats:

will never get tired of that bts :popcornjackson:

oh PDnim.. their very own cupid. so cool how he went from seeing SSH's heartbreak during filming of The Player to now healing during Dinner Mate and (hopefully) finding love again. He sure had great foresight thinking these two would make an amazing pair ❤️ 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Can anybody understand Korean? Really need translation of what sjh said to ssh when he caressed her back while kissing and she hit him all of the sudden? He was like why? Why? Why are you hitting me? Then he gestured to her they had to kiss this way and that way....(head tilt this way then the other way)...

I saw a comment in IG before it seems SJH said “I didn’t know(ara) about the position of the kiss”. That is why SSH responded. “Ending kiss position should be like this”.

This is Just “Too Hot/Too Sexy” to look at...

The most sensual BTS ever :) :) :) 

803-B7296-94-F8-4026-B88-E-09-E015-E936-

“Reasons Why A Guy Will touch your Neck”

Attraction

There is a good chance that the reason that he touched you on the neck is that he is attracted to you.

5-B5931-D5-9-EF5-456-A-9-A6-D-9-F363-FD8

“What it means if a guy touches your lower back”

When a guy touches your lower back it shows that they’re attracted to you. “The lower back is a sensitive part of the body, so you’ll feel their touch more intensely” Oh, and pay attention to the duration of their touch. If they touch your lower back for a longer period of time, it shows their level of attraction. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJkmCZJDny/?igshid=1q3vnr02xltcj

credit to tteokbokki IG

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 7/23/2020 at 6:36 PM, airgelaal said:

In the last BTS not only SJH was with BTS-cam, but also Son Na Eun. She was happily talking with everybody. SSH was joking and laughing. But it seems only SJH was not that happy. maybe someone was jealous :rolleyes: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCpJRmvJs3v/

I think she was just tired... she has a resting bxxch face...and she knows she looks fierce when not smiling.... hahaha... she said she sometimes was tired on sets and the director will remind her to perk up like do hee...

Btw

Ssh and sjh can be in korean version of mr and mrs smith movie...

Or korean's drama version of Revenge... sjh wld make a perfect emily thorne...

Ssh cld be jack or daniel....

• Like 2

Gosh!~ I've been 3 pages late and this thread is almost on its 30.. Good job shippers!~

To all of you gusy here, I feel you I thought that precious picture was an edit but totally rechecked for the nth time after initially seeing it and then it's TOTALLY NOT!
That was REAL!~ I've picked up my heart on the floor thinking was it REAL then the answer is always REAL.. HAHAHA XD

Loving all your points on this thread guys, let's keep the boat of SSH x SJH and the ship sailing..

And I hope the OTP and the shippers (especially those active in IG for making us delusional on making and watching videos) to continue to tickle our minds..

13 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

@SexyDolceVita I really can't quiet understand what SJH said before the word "ara" but the thing she said is "Jinjja! Ani, ani (then the word I can't hear properly but with -ng- sound) ara?" if we'll see the situation, they're talking about the ending so to make SJH's sentence complete it might be
"Really, ani (don't), ani (don't) ending ara (know)?" which means if translated is,
"Don't you know the ending?" maybe she's referring to their ending kiss scene.

And as we know SSH is fun making improvisations, thus him explaining how the kiss scene should (beautifully end or looks good) in that kind of view. And here we are SSH becoming mischievous on their kiss scene. :lol::wub:

:fullofhearts:

Have a great weekend y'all!!~

• Like 4
On 7/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, Mcpie said:

Hi. My english isn’t that good, but i want to share this information for everyone
https://mobile.twitter.com/IReadMary/status/1287909042896211968

https://mobile.twitter.com/forseojihye/status/1284829078688722946

MBTI test sjh got ENTP, and ssh got INTJ

and this type of compatibility chart

https://pin.it/2HUd6n1
result = Ideal match

How did you know ssh got INTJ?

On 7/29/2020 at 8:06 AM, Call Me By My Real Name said:

Funny you mentioned that! A friend and I were just discussing his courage. I can personally sense his level of hesitation and fear, and appropriately enough as he has come from a relationship where it was the girl who broke up with him. But then, from the bts clips, we can see how he was either hiding and/or gauging his growing admiration for SJH through his jokes and pranks. I mean, don't we have that old saying that says guys who constantly joke around you, more often than not, are the ones who want to get your attention because they like you? In the end, during their final filming day, when asked by her to revise his serious fan message on the BTS camera, of all things he could say, he had to choose "I really like you" and then stared at her, then supplementing what he said with "I am happy to be with SJH/I like being with SJH... I mean it" even if his two wingmen finished their neutral message for SJH. If that isn't him taking that bold step at confessing, then I don't know else is.

:glee:

He said I like you.... then the other actor also said he likes sjh and he is a fan. The nurse guy said i hope we can act together again in a new project in future... then ssh emphasized he really likes her and he is happy and honoured to have worked with her... for real... then she said...sounds like a lie... end of bts video.

1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Anybody seen this?

Sjh was very young then.... I think late 19 or early 20s...

This actor later acted as her uncle in Heart Surgeons... omg... :spitswater:

The title of the show is Shin Don and it was in 2005 so she maybe 20 or 21. It has 61 episodes and almost 1 hour per ep. It is available in dramacool website for the english sub but I have not yet started watching it, just bookmarked the page and save it for watching later. I have seen her movie Sleeping Tree also available in dramacool. It's heartwarming but sad in the end because her firefighter husband died. She was good in this movie and you can see her innocence in the character she plays. I thought about Song Seung Heon while watching this movie because SJH's character here is really innocent even if she is already married and one kid. The actor who played her husband here look similar to So Ji Sub. 

I once read in the article when SJH was interviewed after DM. She said that her personality was ENTP. She had made the test two times, the results were the same as ENTP and according to the test "An ENTP was a man in a skirt"

17 hours ago, fiona628 said:

This is Just “Too Hot/Too Sexy” to look at...

The most sensual BTS ever :) :) :) 

803-B7296-94-F8-4026-B88-E-09-E015-E936-

“Reasons Why A Guy Will touch your Neck”

Attraction

There is a good chance that the reason that he touched you on the neck is that he is attracted to you.

5-B5931-D5-9-EF5-456-A-9-A6-D-9-F363-FD8

“What it means if a guy touches your lower back”

When a guy touches your lower back it shows that they’re attracted to you. “The lower back is a sensitive part of the body, so you’ll feel their touch more intensely” Oh, and pay attention to the duration of their touch. If they touch your lower back for a longer period of time, it shows their level of attraction. 

Wish they had shown more of the closeup shots of the kiss in the actual scene

love his hand on her neck Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-10-39-04-AM.png and yea i think read somewhere sjh said her back was very sensitive which is why i thought she reacted so swiftly/like she couldn't help herself when he touched it.

• Like 1

Head on over to Victory Contents IG, guys. They just posted new photos of WDH's imagined dinner date when she and KHK went all down and dirty. Hahahah.  But of course, they're all beautiful pics. :D

I really hope this means VC is preparing us for when they start to upload new BTS video clips. :ilike:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Head on over to Victory Contents IG, guys. They just posted new photos of WDH's imagined dinner date when she and KHK went all down and dirty. Hahahah.  But of course, they're all beautiful pics. :D

I really hope this means VC is preparing us for when they start to upload new BTS video clips. :ilike:

I dont think new bts clips will appear.... only new photos...