[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

16 minutes ago, Azaria Ko said:

OMG!  What was he implying? My delulu mind can't stop now...

Me too! This is a difficult song to sing with its high notes but yet he kept practising.. isn’t it obvious that it’s a message that he’s trying to bring across? Maybe some form of reassurance to SJH?  He mentioned after the song that he will record the song and upload on social media... I really hope he does... :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

@fiona628 He really is beaming and blooming as have @Call Me By My Real Name mentioned and I totally agree about that thing when someone falls in love or inspired.. YYS is also handsome, idk if that's a compliment but really YYS chose SSH and pointed him as who he think is handsome among them and his reason was he's a verteran but he still has that thing that makes him handsome (maybe he was referring to how SSH has been beaming and blooming nowadays) I mean maybe YYS was pointing out how can you still be so good looking with your age? and he is the oldest among the actors present. If I'm not mistaken SSH commented how can YYS say that like he was living from an old era of history..

I had the chance to watch that video in IG

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD32lgDpqy3/?igshid=195pz7nd00xgs
I laughed at YYS commenting “SSH is the ancestor of good looking actors in Korea”. LKS said “SSH is the most handsome actor I’ve ever met”. Even YYS and LKS can’t help marvel how handsome SSH is. 

And this looks familiar. 
Remember the BTS guys? 

6-EEB570-F-DA78-4-E4-A-9-F58-07-E8-C58-C

• Like 2

He must have followed SJH gestures or expressions even after the drama have ended..
Initially during the presscon SSH looks so composed and SJH will always pat/ hit him whenever he jokes around or makes some comments for her.. Then during their BTS he was slowly copying SJH patting/ hitting.. Then, M&M was here, LKS got hit after he commented SSH was so sentimental about what he thinks if he faces the mirror.. LKS even commented that it was really hard.. SSH might have been immune to SJH patting/ hitting gestures and can't even identify its intensity.. HAHAHA XD

This video was from tteokbokki_couple ^_^
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CD38bjlpSpe/]

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

In this video we can see how beautiful SJH's eyes are.
Her eyes are very big and very beautiful. So it's no wonder that SSH is smitten and admires her. SSH bluntly said in front of radio host, Kim Young Chul, and SBS Power FM listener that "SJH's eyes are the biggest and most beautiful of all his co-stars". Kim Young Chul also shared stories with him when he first met SJH he was so amazed that he was speechless for four seconds until finally he was able to return greetings to SJH.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Call Me By My Real Name said:

Might be her dog. Name is Ari. :) I think this is the same pet from an old IG post of hers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JQKNpgJfM/?igshid=1aibo9hmh74ea

I think so too it's her dog.. And I think her other dog Mini got groomed from a pet shop because the groomer posted about it on IG and tagged SJH on it.. If I'm not mistaken it was a week after DM finished airing.. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

He must have followed SJH gestures or expressions even after the drama have ended..

This video was from tteokbokki_couple ^_^
[https://www.instagram.com/p/CD38bjlpSpe/]

LDW followed SJH? Hmhhh. SSH must watch out for her fanboys then. Which significantly increased after DM. :)

29 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

In this video we can see how beautiful SJH's eyes are.
Her eyes are very big and very beautiful. So it's no wonder that SSH is smitten and admires her. SSH bluntly said in front of radio host, Kim Young Chul, and SBS Power FM listener that "SJH's eyes are the biggest and most beautiful of all his co-stars". Kim Young Chul also shared stories with him when he first met SJH he was so amazed that he was speechless for four seconds until finally he was able to return greetings to SJH.

Even Kim Hee Chul said she has pretty eyes

C253-E118-0-B25-4730-8-E81-CAC15-A37-FA5

LOL at the part why her hair was soaked in champagne since she wants to look sexy. Aigoo! Our innocent yet sexy SJH.

F4865-AB3-C36-D-4982-BCFA-08-CC18-F435-D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

LDW followed SJH? Hmhhh. SSH must watch out for her fanboys then. Which significantly increased after DM. :)

Even Kim Hee Chul said she has pretty eyes

C253-E118-0-B25-4730-8-E81-CAC15-A37-FA5

LOL at the part why her hair was soaked in champagne since she wants to look sexy. Aigoo! Our innocent yet sexy SJH.

F4865-AB3-C36-D-4982-BCFA-08-CC18-F435-D

Yes, I saw this too.  SJH got wet accidentally by the beer and she can react so fast to say I wanna look sexy....what a smart girl!  

• Like 1

Ladies, help.

Could you help me piece together their timeline at least from July 2? Like when their last day of filming was (was it the seaside proposal that was shot that day?) and when their wrap-up party was? When the BTS of SSH saying he really likes SJH was shot, when did that happen?

Sorry. Confused here as I'd always thought their last day of filming was July 2 and that the wrap-up happened that night.

5 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I mean SSH, my bad if I caused confusion just using "He" referring to SSH..

4 hours ago, Call Me By My Real Name said:

Ladies, help.

Could you help me piece together their timeline at least from July 2? Like when their last day of filming was (was it the seaside proposal that was shot that day?) and when their wrap-up party was? When the BTS of SSH saying he really likes SJH was shot, when did that happen?

Sorry. Confused here as I'd always thought their last day of filming was July 2 and that the wrap-up happened that night.

I think a staff posted it when the wrap-up party was held..
Let the underground detective moves activated.. HAHAHA XD

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

There are a several video clips of the M&M event, (I'm sure someone will post a link on this forum), and it was SO OBVIOUS how happy, chatty, and giddy SSH. Looks like our man has LOVE in his heart. :heart::blush::heart:

Korean dramas taught me that two things a man can't hide: that he caught a cold and that he is in love :wub:

• Like 2

Been checking out the clips from the Tiktok event. SSH looks so happy and lighthearted.  Whatever hurt he may have gone through before DM, he seems to have recovered very well. I really hope we have SJH to thank for, in particular. 

Btw, someone over at one of the IGs posted the end part of the rooftop proposal and said that SSH kisses SJH's hair in that scene. I didn't notice it when I watched but I guess coz that part was already shot a bit far. The one who posted said their last lines during the hug sounded like ad libs. If this last part was mostly ad libs, then it looked so natural for them to do that. :)

• Like 5

@Call Me By My Real Name, I would like to know too when was the last shooting day. I wonder if AY’s wedding and the food truck proposal scene were shot the same day. I was thinking maybe one of the reasons why SJH got so teary eyed is because SSH told her “I like you” if they shot the wedding in the morning.

And It seems Victory Contents keep feeding us with BTS pictures. MBC must have realized too late how DM is such an underrated drama. They should have promoted it well. Correct me if I am I wrong I know there were previous MBC dramas that MBC tied up streaming with Netflix. I forgot which one. But DM should have really been promoted well. Anyhow, they should make it up to the cast by giving SSH and SJH. Top Excellence Awards and Best Couple Awards.

BTW, too early to tell but I hope they get nominated in next year’s Baeksang Awards. They deserve it

4 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Btw, someone over at one of the IGs posted the end part of the rooftop proposal and said that SSH kisses SJH's hair in that scene. I didn't notice it when I watched but I guess coz that part was already shot a bit far. The one who posted said their last lines during the hug sounded like ad libs. If this last part was mostly ad libs, then it looked so natural for them to do that. :)

Really? SSH kissed her hair? I wanna see that too. I am trying to find it in IG. 

Someone in IG made a video when SSH sang “Don’t be Sad” in the Tiktok Event. His singing is so heartfelt even if his voice cracked in the end :) 
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD6kTvppwJG/?igshid=wt0pftw9ipqf

And this fan made CF is just oozing with hotness

With SJH, she does not need to show skin or dress provocatively but she still exudes strong sex appeal vibes. How is that possible? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDytkZCJTYb/?igshid=n14l7lcwd1p8

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Really? SSH kissed her hair? I wanna see that too. I am trying to find it in IG. 

I rewatched this part. It wasn't  obvious, but it looked like a kiss or if he wanted to whisper something in the ear.