[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDzsrEMlAfw/?igshid=1sbt92nfcitqi1

Check out this MV with another one of Paul Kim's songs as BGM. Perfect for them. :wub:

Argh. I don't think I'll ever move on from them until I hear that they're together or are with other people in real life (I hope not!). :(

[Sorry admin. Am I allowed to post an IG link?]

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

I saw that too. Paul Kim must have gained more fans because of our OTP. Someone even commented “Me after You” should be their wedding song and that Paul Kim should be their wedding singer. Hehehe

Hahaha. Agree @fiona628 but that song is so perfect for SSH and SJH isn't it?

I really think DM eventually ended up becoming the dramatization of their real-life relationship, and KHK and WDH the embodiment of their own feelings. I'm usually very pragmatic and objective where drama couples are concerned but what went on in those BTS just can't be denied.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I really think DM eventually ended up becoming the dramatization of their real-life relationship, and KHK and WDH the embodiment of their own feelings. I'm usually very pragmatic and objective where drama couples are concerned but what went on in those BTS just can't be denied.

IKR.  It’s like a reality show. “Keeping up with SSH and SJH”. If they do end up together and have kids, they should appear with their kids in “The Return of Superman”. ;) 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, hrkharis said:

Maybe BTS is just a video that wants to show fans how close the main actor's relationship to the main actress and even with the director and staff. So it could be impure.

But it's not like we saw everything. What I mean, that they could be even more close in other scenes together  :ohboy2:

• Like 1

Just saw the full interview video on IG of dramaholic11 but I cut the video just to the part where he talked about marriage. It's 2014 KBS World interview when SSH was in Japan. He said he tends to fall head over heels in love with someone. If there's someone he loves, he could get married tomorrow. He really is a romantic!

49 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Just saw the full interview video on IG of dramaholic11 but I cut the video just to the part where he talked about marriage. It's 2014 KBS World interview when SSH was in Japan. He said he tends to fall head over heels in love with someone. If there's someone he loves, he could get married tomorrow. He really is a romantic!

I saw that too!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD1SBPDp5Rb/?igshid=ijabhqd33fxc

I also saw a post in IG where SSH said getting married in secret like Won Bin did is not a bad idea. 

And here we are fast forward to 2020.

BTW, he looks so much more handsome and hotter now than he was before. He really is “Vampire Ajusshi”

7-E185526-EB12-4-A1-A-848-E-614426-EB400

20882-DCE-501-C-40-A2-A79-B-2-FC36-FCC6-

2758-DD15-F297-4952-BBED-1636805-B8956.p

Uri SJH is so beautiful even without make up. Looks like she is really low key and just relaxing on her downtime

Is it just me or did her followers decreased? Last time I checked it was 893k now it’s just 892k? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD0ujjogTmO/?igshid=h6wqgdcdi73s

53 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

I saw that too!

I also saw a post in IG where SSH said getting married in secret like Won Bin did is not a bad idea. 

BTW, he looks so much more handsome and hotter now than he was before. He really is “Vampire Ajusshi”

Uri SJH is so beautiful even without make up. Looks like she is really low key and just relaxing on her downtime

Is it just me or did her followers decreased? Last time I checked it was 893k now it’s just 892k? 

It's still 893k

15 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Hahaha. Agree @fiona628 but that song is so perfect for SSH and SJH isn't it?

@akhenaten Yes, yes, yes! To add the Captain of this ship is no other than PD-nim. He after all was the one who wanted SJH to be WDH; and since he had worked with SSH in other projects, he knew he would be perfect as KHK. 

IMHO the numerous BTS are undeniable evidence, we don't even have to "read between the line" it is in PLAIN sight. This ship is making its way through still and quiet waters which as the saying goes "runs deep". :heart: This makes me smile. :blush:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I saw that too!

Yes I noticed too. It’s from 894 to 892k. I think IG problem

34 minutes ago, Jiun said:

Yes I noticed too. It’s from 894 to 892k. I think IG problem

@Jiun, welcome to the our Shipper’s thread.

I thought so too she was already at 894k. Now back to 892k. Must be IG glitch. This is how I miss them. I checked on their IG account all the time. :)

1 hour ago, HungryDM said:

hope he feeds us good sjh content for the tik tok thing tomorrow 

It’s finally Aug 14!! I’m so excited!! My wish is for him to sing SJH a birthday song... hopefully it will be fulfilled! 

• Wiggle 1

I just saw the new updated from Im Sora (actor Oh Hye Won) in her IG. She was with Byungjin and No Eul yesterday and they even had friendship bracelet together which means their friendship are so good and they keep on good contact after DM finished. It truly means that their bts shows no lie regarding their closeness and interaction. I think it is the same with our couple, they might have been in secretly contact and their bts are real not just for acting. Btw, last time Kim Seokyung (Byungjin), Lee Hyunjin (Kang Geunu) and Tae WonSeok (from the player) were gathering together, but we don't see Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye joining the squad. Hehehe.  

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ozahir_/2375350102045632127/?hl=en

• Like 5