[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Hello. Just want to inform you that we could ask questions from SSH and maybe it will be asked from him on aug 14 tiktok fan meeting. Click on the tiktok link on the tweet. Please spread to other SSH and SJH shippers so that a lot of questions from us shippers will be picked. This may be the chance for all shippers like us to know the answer we all have been waiting for! To all SSH and SJH shippers please make some noise and let your questions be known before Aug. 14! Click on the tiktok link and fill up and submit.  Thank you and a good day to all! 

I clicked the link to type in my questions but I am not able to. Do I need to have a twitter account? 

@fiona628 It means submit, the korean word. Then after clicking it another korean word appeared and i took a screenshot of it and then used google translate and it means complete submission. 

The tiktok link is below:

Don't forget to click on the big black button on the bottom of the page after you have typed in your questions and wishlist. The big black button is submit, but it is in korean on the link.

https://t.co/vGD86GwNyz

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jiun said:

Yes, me too. Everyday I wish to see their news, keep refreshing my IG and this forum. by the way, we need to register an account to watch the video in daily motion?

I login with my Google account.  And you can also login with Facebook account.  I tried to upload onto YouTube but got removed.

1 hour ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

@fiona628 It means submit, the korean word. Then after clicking it another korean word appeared and i took a screenshot of it and then used google translate and it means complete submission. 

https://t.co/vGD86GwNyz

Thank you.

My questions were successfully submitted then.

I sent a lot of questions. But I want to share 3 questions.

1. Do you still keep in touch with your Dinner Mate co stars? Do you have a group chat? 

Hehehehe

2 SJH’s birthday is coming soon. Can you send a birthday message?

3. Any chance for a magazine photoshoot with SJH?

I hope one of my questions get picked

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000310785

Jihye Seo, a stylish wannabe style icon

Input 2020.08.07. 9:20 am
202008070918131910_1_20200807092031300.jpg?type=w430Original view

[News Reporter Park Ah-reum]

Seo Ji-hye became a female clothing model.

On August 7th, French fashion brand Paul & Joe announced that it had selected actor Seo Ji-hye as an exclusive model.

Suh Ji-hye, who has become a Wannabe-style icon of women by showing her excellent fashion sense in usual dramas, started working as a brand muse starting in the 2020 FW season.

Paul & Joe, introduced through Lotte Home Shopping, is currently meeting consumers through 43 stores in 15 countries around the world.

A marketing official at Lotte Home Shopping said, “Paul & Joe and Seo Ji-hye have a common denominator of sophistication and colorful charm, so Paul & Joe, who adds a stylish sensibility to everyday life, meets Seo Ji-hye this season for more perfect styling. We are going to show it, so we ask for your interest.” (Photo = Courtesy of Paul & Joe)

Newsn Park Ahreum jamie@

Articles and press releases newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ NewsN . Unauthorized reproduction & redistribution prohibited
  • Like 3

@huckleberrymoonriver, the article you shared is funny, “SJH who has become a “Wannabe” style Icon. Lol.  Wannabe? She received a Style Icon Award at Baeksang. 
While I am happy that SJH is the muse of Paul&Joe, majority of the styles are for older woman, 50 and up. Some clothes made her looked frumpy. I was hoping they had more dresses or skirts that will show off her long legs and I also agree with a comment I read in IG that she should also show off her S line. Also, is it just me or her make up made her look older too?

Good thing she can pull it off. She is still very beautiful and she has hips. Her hips don’t lie :) 

25 minutes ago, Azaria Ko said:

This is the "I live alone" video I made for SJH.  I really hope she will appear on "I live alone" after SSH did.  Just anything related is good.  Hope you guys enjoy the fake one first.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Azaria Ko said:

This is the "I live alone" video I made for SJH.  I really hope she will appear on "I live alone" after SSH did.  Just anything related is good.  Hope you guys enjoy the fake one first.  

This is Daebak!

Thank you this. 

She really is a down to earth, simple, jolly person. It’s nice that her fans can get to see this side of her.

I love her look when she attended the Mac event. The way she waked. So sexy. She should really show off her long legs more.

59107135-907-B-43-A5-A357-5-C914-BAF963-

F96-C0102-9509-4922-B5-F2-50-C06-C400-B2

And yet again her Bare Face is Love

E254201-F-C2-C2-48-CD-9-D21-4880-CCD503-

3 hours ago, fiona628 said:

This is Daebak!

Thank you this. 

She really is a down to earth, simple, jolly person. It’s nice that her fans can get to see this side of her.

I love her look when she attended the Mac event. The way she waked. So sexy. She should really show off her long legs more.

59107135-907-B-43-A5-A357-5-C914-BAF963-

F96-C0102-9509-4922-B5-F2-50-C06-C400-B2

And yet again her Bare Face is Love

E254201-F-C2-C2-48-CD-9-D21-4880-CCD503-

Where can I see the Mac video? 

I do find her look in Jealousy Incarnate in 2016 the best one so far.

There is a scene where she wore a maroon blouse and was drinking with the Male lead at an eatery nearby the office building. She looked super hot and charming in that scene... can't rem which episode but she was one of the underrated and underdeveloped characters in that drama.

Shld have got more screen time.

And I also realise there is no thread on seo ji hye in the actors and actresses section. Shall we start one for her?

Edited by SexyDolceVita
Add in question.
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

And I also realise there is no thread on seo ji hye in the actors and actresses section. Shall we start one for her?

She has a thread on the actors and actresses section the link is below though there are no posts in the recent years. Maybe fans just need to be aware of it and post again there. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Where can I see the Mac video? 

@SexyDolceVita Here's her invitation for the FS at Mac.. ^_^

10 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

She has a thread on the actors and actresses section the link is below though there are no posts in the recent years. Maybe fans just need to be aware of it and post again there. 

Thanks for putting SJH's thread here @huckleberrymoonriver.. ^_^
I'll start to read her thread.. 

Just finished watching Rampant.

SJH only had a small role in the movie.

I wish a new movie project for her where she is the lead. She’s long overdue. Preferably a Saeguk. She looks beautiful in traditional Korean clothes

A62-A8866-96-CA-4-C75-A37-D-931-C815197- 

• Like 3

Share with you some cute & crazy moments of Seo Ji Hye

She is really a cutie, so adorable....

credit to IG owner- d_a_n_i 8024 & irresistablehye

BTW, this is not a public video.  Only Soompi friends can watch this thru below link.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I saw this on IG.

She did a CF with Gong Yoo!

When can we see a CF with SSH?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoczhVp7Ng/?igshid=1xi7g57dmlaqw

credit to sjh2408 IG account

17 hours ago, sur yani said:

Hello, I would like to ask about Song Seung Heon interview at KBS Guerilla Date ,, someone can help me , where can watched? Thanks A Lot before

I found this

SJH’s college graduation photo.

B7-D9-CE15-8-ECA-446-D-859-C-F31-FA9-A28

• Like 3