[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

@SexyDolceVita agree, especially on your comment regarding SJH.  If it’s true that a lot of men are intimidated by her personality coz she’s probably very professional and no-nonsense when it comes to work, then her actions that time were very OOC for her indeed. 

I wonder how they are? I’m really looking forward to their next project, whether separately or together. 

Busy with dramas i think.

If they are really dating at the same time, maybe it is a full schedule for both of them.

Sjh has to shoot drama, help bestie with wedding preparations and finding time to date. She might need to do some cf campaigns too.

Ssh has to shoot drama almost non stop everyday, and find time to date.

It is tough man...

I hope as they miss each other more, their love and affections for each other multiply progressively.

A lot of celebrity couples do break up due to busy schedules.

But maybe they just didnt put in effort to allocate time for each other.

Sometimes work is so tiring that you dont even have time for yourself.

However, couples with strong love for each other always manage to reserve time for each other.

I hope they are like that.

And judging from the way they are so protective and private about this possible relationship, the more you cherish smth, the more you dont want to lose it.

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Was going thru DM pictures and came across this and how did I miss this and down play this as just cute. This is huge.  A guy putting on make up on a girl just does not happen unless there is trust and passion.  Last time I looked I did not know SSH was a professional make-up artist.  So keep in mine SJH face is her livelihood and will be protective of it.  So letting the prankster SSH place a heart is not going to happen unless there is some true closeness here.  This is not going to happen with just a casual guy friend unless she and he wants more.  This shows real not reel and especially boyfriend privileges.  Look at her eyes, true trust here.  

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 10

@Jimmy Greene

did you catch the rest of the bts vids?

You really think sjh was already very comfortable with ssh by epi 12?

I thought she seemed a little nervous and fidgety when ssh was painting her nose.

Not exactly comfortable.

I thought she didnt dare to reject ssh's offer to paint her nose as he is a sunbaenim. Hence the nervous expression.

She seemed a little lost in the moment as well.

Btw, what is your take on the first kiss bts?

Did you see how ssh was breathing hard after he smiled awkwardly at sjh after he stopped kissing when director said cut?

Wanna know what you think of that bts.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

I found this report with SSH made in 2010, where he says about dating once again. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

These words of his resounded in my mind:

"Since my job is a job, I don't think I will reveal it if I have someone love. I plan to reveal the bride's face on the day of the wedding (laughs)".

Hopefully there will be more recent interviews of the two of them this year and we'll get more scraps. 

It seems that SJH's drama will be released later this year and is already being produced in secret. 

This half-time without news is painful for us, but let's keep the faith in our lovebirds!

ARTICLE

https://www.maxmovie.com/news/74770

• Love 7

SSH, August 2012

0-C4-FB284-EF27-4-D58-B163-E92-CE90-CF63

SJH, February 2018

A61584-B7-D247-41-DB-B9-C6-3-D523-CE0-FA

“I want to meet someone:

I can be comfortable with.

I can have a friend like relationship.”

Serendipitous!

Even in the past they have the same criteria they wish for in a relationship.

We all know that their relationship dynamics are what they are to each other

Fate really brought them together.

Thank you Destiny Gods. 

ORIGINAL ARTICLE

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/12275/20120809/song-seung-hun-marriage-before-acting.htm

• Love 10

21 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

@Jimmy Greene

did you catch the rest of the bts vids?

You really think sjh was already very comfortable with ssh by epi 12?

I thought she seemed a little nervous and fidgety when ssh was painting her nose.

Not exactly comfortable.

I thought she didnt dare to reject ssh's offer to paint her nose as he is a sunbaenim. Hence the nervous expression.

She seemed a little lost in the moment as well.

Btw, what is your take on the first kiss bts?

Did you see how ssh was breathing hard after he smiled awkwardly at sjh after he stopped kissing when director said cut?

Wanna know what you think of that bts.

Yes I did see the rest of the BTS.  With the picture above with nose paint, look at her neck for clues and you can see she is relaxed.  

SSH is too much of a gentleman to not get SJH to approve the face paint.  She may not of realized he did a heart.  She probably thought it would be a circle and was surprised.

When you saw the first kiss scene she was tight around her neck initially.  i think SSH knew that SJH was tense and he helped her over come her fear.  She gave him a slap to let him know he was pushing the envelope with the kissing.  

I think SSH was hooked after the 2nd episode and had to build his case with SJH.  I will go on a limb and say SJH came around at episode 13 and they knew there was something very special about them.

• Love 9

15 hours ago, fiona628 said:

SSH, August 2012

SJH, February 2018

“I want to meet someone:

I can be comfortable with.

I can have a friend like relationship.”

Serendipitous!

Even in the past they have the same criteria they wish for in a relationship.

We all know that their relationship dynamics are what they are to each other

Fate really brought them together.

Thank you Destiny Gods. 

ORIGINAL ARTICLE

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/12275/20120809/song-seung-hun-marriage-before-acting.htm

Thank you @fiona628for the two articles that really show that they both look for the same type of person. Even if their interviews were made six hears apart, they both have the same thoughts, one heart one mind ❤ Reading the two articles gives me chills in a good way, that they are really destined to be together. What are the odds that they both look for the same qualities in a partner? They were really meant to be from the start and destiny finally brought them together last year thru Dinner Mate ❤ Really praying for the day they get married ❤

@fiona628can I ask for the link to SJH's 2018 interview? Thank you!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Love 7

SJH guesting at Strong Heart, 2012

I don’t understand a word she’s saying but I was just engaged watching her talk. 

Her real personality is bubbly and talkative. She should do more variety shows. 

E202151-B-3-FBB-4-C4-B-8564-549-A887-DE9

A6-BCC501-E4-F8-44-A4-8124-8-B66575-BA33

A9-C48698-D6-E3-439-C-85-C4-02-B1670919-

WATCH VIDEOS HERE

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/strongheart/clip/56257/22000344733?type=ucc&cooper=nhn

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/strongheart/clip/56257/22000344940?type=ucc&cooper=nhn

I hope someone can help translate the gist of what SJH is talking about.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, janeozten said:

SJH guesting at Strong Heart, 2012

I don’t understand a word she’s saying but I was just engaged watching her talk. 

Her real personality is bubbly and talkative. She should do more variety shows. 

WATCH VIDEOS HERE

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/strongheart/clip/56257/22000344733?type=ucc&cooper=nhn

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/strongheart/clip/56257/22000344940?type=ucc&cooper=nhn

I hope someone can help translate the gist of what SJH is talking about.

Thank you for this @janeoztenSJH's hair in here is so lovely. Her waves are just right and her beautiful face really shines. It was the time of her drama I'LL GIVE YOU THE STARS AND THE MOON when she had that hair. I wish she will have again this hairstyle. The scene she was talking about was her drama Shindon where there was a scene she took off all her royal garments except for the white innergarment she had on. I don't know Korean but that was the video that was flashed, her scene in Shindon. Her scene in Legend of Hyangdan was also flashed which she co starred with Choi Siwon. 

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

An actor tries to spread his wings

July 30, 2015

spacer.png

Actor Song Seung-heon, who is known for taking on roles with a masculine edge, has been broadening his range recently.

Not only has he played a domestic character - a caring husband and father - in the new movie “Wonderful Nightmare,” but he’s also expanded his filmography by acting in a Chinese movie with Hollywood stars, including Bruce Willis.

Song met with the media on Tuesday to promote “Wonderful Nightmare,” which opens on Aug. 13. The 39-year-old actor said that filming the family movie had made him want to have his own family and children

Q. How did you like playing a father and husband?

A. Because I’m not married and have no kids, I really debated how to play a married husband and father. I tried to recall how I spent time with my nephews and nieces because actor Song Seung-heon seems very different from uncle Song. I also started to imagine what it would be like for me to have a child. At first, I felt awkward to be called dad, but as I filmed I got more comfortable. Then, I started thinking that [what I want is] to have a happy family like the one I have in the movie.

Do you think that your character is one that women in the audience would like?

That response is quite unexpected because I’m supposed to follow the emotional trials of the character played by actress Uhm Jeong-hwa in the movie. In fact, I have done many masculine characters who are shooting guns or fighting one another. I thought those characters made me look more charming. So it was a surprise that many women are more excited about me playing a very mundane husband and civil servant at a local district office who strives to live well. I think how men think is really different from how women think. I guess that’s why I got many comments that I don’t know women when I was dating (laughs).

Did you lose weight?

I weigh about the same, but maybe I’ve lost some fat on my face as I’m getting older.

How was working with actress Uhm Jeong-hwa?

It was really good. She is known for her good character and really worked to make things comfortable for her acting partners. At first, many were stunned that we would be working together in a movie, but it felt nice that more people gave positive feedback on our chemistry.

Your new movie has to compete with many Hollywood and domestic blockbusters like “Mission Impossible ? Rogue Nation” and “Memories of the Sword.” Do you feel pressure?

Our movie is no blockbuster, but it has its own strengths. There will be heartwarming feelings left with you at the movie’s end.

Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin got married on Monday. How did you feel?

I felt something different. Maybe it’s because I have known Bae since we were young. I did tell him I was envious of him. It was the first time for me to think that I want to get married at a friend’s wedding.

How’s filming in China going for the movie “The Bombing”?

Thankfully, I eat well, so it isn’t really hard for me to stay in China. [The script] before didn’t specifically explain the nationality of the character I’m playing, but now it is set as Korean. I speak lines in English with Bruce Willis, but in Chinese with other Chinese actors and actresses. I didn’t speak Korean at all in the movie.

BY KIM YEON-JI [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

spacer.png

spacer.png

Seo Ji-hye becomes a mother! 'My mom, dad, grandma, Anna', a delicate emotional acting notice

Article : November 12, 2013

20131112_160056000_59_20131112234905.jpg

Seo Ji-hye becomes a mother!

Seo Ji-hye, an actor who has a delicate emotional acting in'My Mom, Dad's Grandmother Anna' , challenges her role as a mother.

Seo Ji-hye returns to the home theater in about a year through the MBC drama festival'My mom, my dad, my grandmother Anna (play Hyeonrahoe, director Choi Byung-gil).

Seo Ji-hye, who received a lot of love for gaining a bright and positive image with the drama ``I will open a separate moon,'' is planning to perform a more mature acting by attempting a new acting transformation in the drama ``My mom, dad, grandma, Anna.''

In the drama, Seo Ji-hye played the role of'mother' who lives in a wheelchair due to congenital polio. He likes light, loves flowers, and has the talent as a painter, but he is a person who builds a wall of inferiority on his own and gets hurt.

This work, chosen by Seo Ji-hye, is a very unique and experimental work that fits the purpose of the'Drama Festival'. Rather than exchanging lines, it is characterized by using narration techniques to lead the play. For this reason, it is expected to increase the attraction of the play by showing more delicate emotional acting.

In addition, MBC has revealed that the entire production process was conducted in UHD, such as introducing a large number of ultra high definition (UHD) ultra-high definition cinema cameras capable of producing ultra-high definition images for high-quality broadcasting.

Seo Ji-hye's management company Jump Entertainment said, “When I first received the script, I felt it was very fresh. In addition, because it is a role that has not been shown so far, I thought that I would be able to appeal to the public with a different look, so I chose the work.”

New Media Department maeil01@msnet.co.kr

Spoiler

spacer.png

157884027_1627104017482264_5971058799395

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images/videos per post. Please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

@hrkharisthank you for the two articles about SSH and SJH ❤ I have seen both their drama A Wonderful Nightmare and the Drama Festival - Me, Dad, Mom, Grandma and Anna. They both did great in their roles as a parent. SSH has a funny cool relationship with his two kids in the drama. SJH has a very loving relationship with his son in the drama. I think SSH and SJH would be wonderful, loving parents and I wish that it will be soon ❤

• Love 8

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

I think jtbc "Younger" drama might be dropped.

I dont see it in the list of upcoming dramas in 2021.

Sjh has no other confirmed projects besides Alpha Romeo.

So this leaves her rest of the year relatively free once she finishes this 6-epi drama by May perhaps. She will do promo activities in late 2021 since the airing date on Apple TV is then.

Ssh should be done with Voice #4 by June 2021. The drama is supposed to be released in june 2021. Ssh will do promo activities in June for sure.

These two will have 2nd half of 2021 relatively free  to do other projects... ahem... is this a deliberate schedule or coincidence?

:cutekitty:

• Like 2

EAEE07-D6-90-A3-4-E18-A13-B-0-AC942481-A

5191-DAF5-010-B-4-EC4-A9-E4-DE15-B7265-E

“To be a great Father more than a great Actor”

“If I love a person, I would love and care for that person”

SSH will be a devoted, loving husband and father someday. 

I hope it will come true soon. 

READ HERE

https://www.mens-folio.com/24505/interview-with-song-seung-heon-we-talk-to-the-korean-actor-about-his-latest-drama-saimdang-lights-diary/

• Like 5
  • Love 6

F7164-DBC-3-F8-E-4-A0-A-A85-D-0-A6096-E7

D8-CC2905-FD1-F-460-D-83-D7-151-CFC0-FD9

I did not even know SJH’s dream was to become a doctor. Life brought her to a different direction. 

I’m just happy that she was able to do comedy thru Dinner Mate. I hope she gets to fulfill her wish to do an action role or femme fatale role in the future. 

She also needs to do a lead role in a movie. 

I was thinking something like Charlize’s Theron’s Atomic Blonde or Elizabeth Shue’s in Leaving Las Vegas or Angelina Jolie’s role in Gia. 

Both roles are recovering addicts.

I think she can pull it off. 

And of course more importantly her wish of getting married and having a kid will come true soon. 

ARTICLE LINK:

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/seo-ji-hye-talks-about-heart-surgeons-future-roles-she-wants-to-do/

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

I realised sjh acted in similar roles that love male leads but male leads do not like her in 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019.

2014 - punch 

2015 - lotus flower 

2017 - black knight

2019 - crash landing on you

She was gorgeous in lotus flower omg...

In fact in lotus flower and crash landing on you, she was playing male lead's fiance...

I wonder if her agencies did ponder whether she shld try new characters?

And they made her love krw twice and krw never love her back.

Hahhahaha...

What kind of characters you want sjh to try?

I really like her in professional roles.

Below are the characters i hope she can play soon!

- professional killer (assassin)

- intelligence agency agent (spy)

- drug addict

- international interpreter

- chef

- crown princess in modern day constitutional monarchy

- police detective

- travel photographer 

• Like 1