[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

On 2/19/2021 at 6:46 AM, janeozten said:

She looks like she is loosing weight again.

She looks lanky.

She’s so tall

Hopefully, she is not losing weight on purpose like her Seo Dan character in CLOY.

She is lanky, indeed.  I think she is 5'7".  She moves so gracefully, too.  

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 463Ganda said:

Hopefully, she is not losing weight on purpose like her Seo Dan character in CLOY.

She is lanky, indeed.  I think she is 5'7".  She moves so gracefully, too.  

Hopefully. The camera adds 10 lbs. She must be skinner in person. 
Did she had to go on a diet/loose weight for her Seo Dan role? 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

https://metro.style/people/celebrities/the-best-k-drama-actresses-of-2020/26672?gid=4351141b-aa15-49d0-a574-ad80b4a3b896&pid=36

Per this Metro Style article, SJH is one of the best K-Drama actresses of 2020.  It also notes:

"She was great in this series, no doubt, but her chemistry with Song Seung Heon is truly something else, which is why we think 'Dinner Mate' is an underrated series."

Obviously, my co-shippers, we're not only ones who have seen this "truly something else" chemistry.  Yes, I can't wait for DM to be in Netflix so I can binge on it again.

7 minutes ago, janeozten said:

I hope not in real life.  Her Seo Dan character definitely did:

I also find this comparison of Seo Dan and Wo Do Hee really funny.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, janeozten said:

She was skinny in I Live Alone - think she is naturally slim & also particular with face looking bloated & with  her new drama starting soon, though no confirmation when it will begin filming, she would have to maintain her current weight as camera lens does add a few kilos to the actual weight of a person, visually on TV screen & digital version that is added emphasis on weight/size. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Siomara said:

Just like in the love confession song he requested on the radio, he may have confessed his feeling after approaching her as a friend. Not least because SJH said in the interview that she wishes to meet a companion who is comfortable as a friend, for her to show both her beautiful and ugly sides. SSH may have invited SJH to have dinner with him some food prepared by himself. And she may have reciprocated that invitation, just as she is in the drama. And then the feelings must have grown with each encounter. 

And the well-established delivery system was already developing in the month August (because SSH exposed the intimacy in the interview for kntv in August). I can't tell for sure, but something intrigues me about the night photo SSH posted at the Namsan tower, which is a very suitable place to propose to her. And that photo was taken in September, a month after the delivery system. He was recording Gamsung Camping between September 19 and 20, and probably returned to Seoul on the morning of the 21st. On the 22nd he posted the night photo at the Namsan tower, probably walking with a special person. On October 15 the interview of SSH's friend Rain comes out, where he himself confesses that SSH does not answer his phone calls anymore, that SSH was busy, because he was in another world (implying that he was busy dating someone). Late last year he was with a person staying at the Morning Beach hotel, highly recommended for couples, writing a cryptic caption "I wish all your dreams come true in 2021". Added to SJH's disappearance after his post on December 17, returning to post again only on February 14 "V-day", wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt. SSH then posts a picture also on V-day with a 20 minute difference from SJH's post, but with a sad atmosphere. And two days later, he posts a photo wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt similar to SJH's. SJH's best friend posts a picture of meeting her after a long time, on the evening of February 18. Which leads us to believe that SJH may have traveled somewhere during this time (we believe it is Jeju, where SSH is shooting).

These are the few public things about SSH's movements. 

SJH as always being extremely discreet, relying on her friend to show us her moves. 

Do you remember anything else about the movement of the two?

I agree on your theory :

"I can't tell for sure, but something intrigues me about the night photo SSH posted at the Namsan tower, which is a very suitable place to propose to her. And that photo was taken in September, a month after the delivery system. He was recording Gamsung Camping between September 19 and 20, and probably returned to Seoul on the morning of the 21st. On the 22nd he posted the night photo at the Namsan tower, probably walking with a special person ".

After the Japanese TV interview their relationship became closer and closer. It seemed that SSH had already spoken about his feelings.

So when he had to leave SJH in Seoul to undergo Gamsung Camping shooting for two days, the first day he had missed her.

It can be seen in episode 1 Gamsung Camping.
First, when the hosts kept teasing him for his old-fashioned jokes.

Then SSH said that he was going back to Seoul, then jokingly asked someone to prepare the car. 

Spoiler

151608596_1615578215301511_7964142507034

152491210_1615578221968177_7891103793968

151887259_1615578251968174_3605529685748

Second, after he finished putting up the tent he joked to all the hosts that he wanted to go back to Seoul.

But people thought he was just kidding after putting up the tent. 
Luckily he's the one who can turn his deepest desires for jokes.

Spoiler

151880726_1615578365301496_9103990916057

151524878_1615578315301501_7823884140083

151517059_1615578438634822_6410396843607

@Siomara asked :

"Do you remember anything else about the movement of the two?"

When their movements are not caught on the "on screen" camera but on the "BTS" camera.

Spoiler

152041975_1615579708634695_4053879593774

152327757_1615579715301361_5396411769325

151987211_1615579455301387_1406161196546

151939563_1615579698634696_5404703622873

152046182_1615579611968038_1042172364574

152318903_1615579631968036_1336382326959

152012439_1615579645301368_4048052634190

151852788_1615579661968033_1143724473460

SSH is always looking for ways to stay close to SJH.
If he doesn't like her, why he had to thrust his face into SJH's shoulder when he wanted to speak with AY.
Couldn't he have waited until SJH took AY's hug off.
Look at SJH face, she looked shyly aware of his action.

Spoiler

151847253_1615579525301380_1846495604466

151820685_1615579541968045_2428143173513

152342511_1615579581968041_5524766402637

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

On 2/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, fiona628 said:

The couple items

Celebrities are no different from any other human beings. They have feelings, and when in love, they might have a tiny (or gigantic, let’s be honest) desire to declare it to the whole world.

Proof: SSH and SJH Hoodie Twinning

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

https://www.soompi.com/article/692479wpp/dating-101-how-korean-celebrities-date-secretly

GOLDEN GOOSE SNEAKERS COUPLE

23615-FA0-9912-47-EF-8-B76-7253342380-B7

credit to IG owner

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 1/2/2021 at 12:33 AM, fiona628 said:

Patiently waiting for SJH’s HNY post. 

Too busy maybe :)

Her post last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xHgASAs5t/?igshid=19g44la5pzada

Hahaha you are indeed patient babe...

Her next post is the controversial 14 Feb Valentine's day ig post!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Hahaha you are indeed patient babe...

Her next post is the controversial 14 Feb Valentine's day ig post!

Patience is a virtue.

As a shipper, we have to be patient and wait for the good news.

They will be busy the coming months because of their individual filming so maybe they will not update their IG. 
But White Day is coming up. 

Maybe they will again surprise us with simultaneous post on White Day. :) 

What is White Day?

White Day is a romantic holiday on March  14 where boys give gifts to girls. It is a way for men to respond to the gifts they received from women on Valentine’s Day.

What is the gift SJH gave to SSH?: Saying Yes to Him and Spending Quality Time with him. :) 

A6-E492-E6-798-A-4-AF5-9329-99-FC6784-C9

• Love 5

14 minutes ago, Freesia09 said:

So happy to see SJH finally hanging out with her bff Jiyu again...I can't help but to think that's because SSH now busy with his Voice 4 shooting schedule ( I just saw Lee Hana IG post, she's at Voice 4 shooting location and her caption 'almost everyday')...

So SJH has more time to spend with Jiyu...a nice quality time before she start shooting her new drama soon and Jiyu's marriage in March...

It's just makes sense to me..

Like I said before, On Dec 15 I noticed Jiyu's IG post that SJH sent her a long written postcard 'Delivery with love' (I mean why bother sending such a long written card when they live so close by)...we know that SJH has no drama project at that time besides cf and P&J but since then there were no photos/videos of them hanging out until yesterday...SJH was super quiet just until recently. In my opinion, during that time both SJH and Jiyu was spending more time with their respective ehm bf :wub:

I agree with SJH seems shy when Jiyu took selfie with her (which is a bit unusal)...my take, that's because the V day posts and the recent SSH's post of grey hoodie...that was like subtle, indirect way of confirming relationship...she knows that we're all aware and take notice of these signs...the no longer, not-so-secret relationship anymore :lol:

Luv your post! 

Please keep the posts coming!

And yes...why bother writing such a long message to her bestie on the postcard?

She sent the postcard along with the kimchi preserved by her mom because bestie mentioned "omuni" in her thank you speech.

Dont tell me the postcard's msg was so long because it contains instructions on how to keep the kimchi?

Hahaha...

This has been an exciting week which started off with the Valentine's Day 9.12pm and 9.32pm posts...and the lovely grey hoodie couple look concluded by ssh's 16 Feb post.

Sjh's unwillingness to show her face in her bestie's post was probably either she had no make up on....or....subconsciously she had something to hide from the public...so it was a natural reflex action reflecting her current psyche now.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Freesia09 said:

@SexyDolceVita thank you! I'll try to express my thoughts more if time allows :)

@hrkharis if I may add, In Gamsung Camping, I noticed when SSH was driving with Naeun and Youngmi, He said to Youngmi's husband 'She (Youngmi) said she misses you' and then he took a suspiciously deep breath...the kind that similar when he took a deep breath at the ending of DM proposal scene after looking at SJH/BTS kiss scene...

It seems to me like suddenly at that moment he felt that he missed his special someone too...

(Kinda reminds me when I have deep/intense feelings for someone/something, I tend to take a deep breath exactly just like him lol)

And then just 1 or 2 days after filming Gamsung Camping, He posted that night view of Namsan peak...

He went alone? I don't think so...If I were him and alone I would choose any other place that is less romantic ^_^

Same goes if he went with friends/family, I doubt they would go to a place ideal for lovers.

One theory some of us shippers had came up with is...

22 Sep could be a special date and night for them.

Maybe they officially began on this night?

Placing a love lock at namsan seoul tower.

Holding hands, walking, hugging, kissing while taking in the scenic night views.

In gamsung camping, ssh was cheerful and bubbly, and he displayed so many sweet gestures 

22 Oct, to mark the occasion, maybe either one of them had gifted the other person the cook book?

I luv this gesture because it cld signify they are dinner mates forever!

23 Nov, sjh updated her ig of her in winter wear.

In her pupil reflection, subjectively, some of us saw a black figure in the background, a table, and quite possibly a bouquet of flowers. 

She was in full on make up mode, which cld very well mean she was probably on a date!

23 nov post cld be a late post of a 22 nov dinner.

No updates on 22 Dec & 22 Jan.

25 Jan ssh updated the hot air balloons photos. 

Now we just gotta see if there are any future updates from them on 22 Feb!

Btw 100 days from 22 Sep was 31 Dec.

Cld have spent new year's eve on Jukdo beach resort to celebrate 100 days of their relationship and welcome 2021.

Another thought is maybe sjh's tiffany smile necklace cld be gifted by him for her birthday.

Earliest sighting of the necklace was on 25 Aug when she said thanks to her fans.

And on 16 Sep when culture depot artistes visited teamlab exhibition.

If you all spotted her wearing that necklace prior to 24 Aug, please drop a note here!

Edited by ferily
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

Janeozten,

Thanks for sharing the video above.  The picture of both joined in the last 5 seconds shows why they are so perfect for each other.  There may not  be a more beautiful couple that should be together.  Simply eye candy.  I love that the video was created a year ago.  

When did the relationship start and I mean exclusively?  My guess is shortly after filming and shortly after SSH said I really like you and SJH said you lie.  There was obvious attraction from both and I think they had dates/meals prior to this.  But the exclusive part I believe falls more in SSH picture from the tower.  My thoughts are after the campsite filming they went to Jeju island for two months.  During that time they probably looked at real estate as a potential second home unless SSH already has one.  As I mention the E word should happen shortly and it could be a short film break for SSH and he goes for a short trip to Seoul.  The path is getting clearer and I am thinking M word from May to July.

• Love 5
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

When did the relationship start and I mean exclusively?  My guess is shortly after filming and shortly after SSH said I really like you and SJH said you lie.  There was obvious attraction from both and I think they had dates/meals prior to this.  But the exclusive part I believe falls more in SSH picture from the tower.  My thoughts are after the campsite filming they went to Jeju island for two months.  During that time they probably looked at real estate as a potential second home unless SSH already has one.  As I mention the E word should happen shortly and it could be a short film break for SSH and he goes for a short trip to Seoul.  The path is getting clearer and I am thinking M word from May to July.

@Jimmy GreeneI have the same theory: 

KNTV Interview up to Sept 22 Namsan Tower post is their “Dating Stage” 

Sept 25: is when they officially become a couple. Based on SSH’s January 25 post. 25 is a significant number. Someone mentioned here “25” is their number anniversary.  Otherwise, why would he post a throwback picture of “Love is in the Air” metaphor.

04-E4-F4-EB-F410-4-B36-9695-2-E8-C43-E7-

Sept 26 up to end of January:  Hibernation period.

Agree with everyone that this period is time well spent together as a couple

Feb 14: 1st V-Day celebration as a couple. 
Ergo, the simultaneous post.

Based on SSH’s previous interviews about his views on marriage (“I will marry the one tomorrow” “My marriage will be a surprise”, “I want to follow WB’s footsteps), we might even get a wedding news right away and skip the dating confirmation news. :) 

I’m just happy to see and know our Lovebirds are happy.

I Love You Hearts GIF

• Love 5

11 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Janeozten,

Thanks for sharing the video above.  The picture of both joined in the last 5 seconds shows why they are so perfect for each other.  There may not  be a more beautiful couple that should be together.  Simply eye candy.  I love that the video was created a year ago.  

Tbh, sorry to suggest otherwise, I think they were still in seoul till late jan.

Sjh has lots of endorsement deals last year and both pj winter collection and spring collection required lots of shoots for catalogues and tvcs. Both collections def were shot at different timings.

Pj was launched in Aug, so she prob did shoots for that campaign in July after dm ended.

Spring collection was probably shot in late Nov or Dec.

The pj company also needed time to design, produce the outfits for each collection plus marketing concept planning by lotte and probably time was required to seek approval by pj hq management, so i highly doubt both collections were shot at the same time.

Sjh also did innerlab, downy and vovo shoots (sighted shooting tvc in late oct).

I dont think she cld have completed all the above if she went to jeju for 2 months right after gamsung camping.

After gamsung camping, ssh met director of voice4 possibly in nov because towards late nov, the news of him considering the drama was released.

He was last publicly seen on 3 dec in a restaurant in seoul. 

His next known movement wld be jukdo beach sunrise during ny. This place is not at jeju.

Sjh last sent kimchi and post card to bestie on 15 dec. Kimchi made by her mom. So maybe she was at her mom's place, hence delivery? Lol maybe she was too busy to hand deliver herself even though they live in the same neighbourhood.

15 dec was her last ig update date in 2020.

If they are really together.

They shld probably be with each other at jukdo on new year's eve.

There is a stylist (cant rem ssh's or sjh's) whom i followed on ig.

She was also at a place near jukdo during ny. Not sure if the two are related.

Come jan, ssh visited that museum showcasing his 2 old dramas which were the works of that veteran drama director he took a photo with on 19 jan. That museum isnt located on jeju.

Sjh was meeting apple tv drama director in jan too.

The news of her being cast was also released on 19 jan.

Both highly likely still in seoul at this point.

25 jan hot air balloons pics updated on ssh ig.

These pics are just way too random for me to make any good guesses.

Meaning the reason cld be anything.

But it also cld simply imply he misses travelling, so the trigger to upload that cld be travel related.

Then he went mia until 12 feb cny gifts from fans photos were updated.

Background of a couple of photos seems to be an office carpet, so im guessing photos taken in agency office. Either agency staff updated his ig for him or staff sent photos to him and he updated himself.

Both ssh sjh's next updates wld be 14 feb.

Based on the above timeline, my guess is jeju trip prob started anytime between 20 and 25 jan onwards.

Ssh has to stay on jeju to start shoots for voice 4.

The lady maybe return to seoul between 14 feb and 17 feb, as she was def in seoul in bestie's 18 feb post, which gave a new crumb, they haven't met for a long time. 

4 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@Jimmy GreeneI have the same theory: 

KNTV Interview up to Sept 22 Namsan Tower post is their “Dating Stage” 

Sept 25: is when they officially become a couple. Based on SSH’s January 25 post. 25 is a significant number. Someone mentioned here “25” is their number anniversary.  Otherwise, why would he post a throwback picture of “Love is in the Air” metaphor.

Sept 26 up to end of January:  Hibernation period.

Agree with everyone that this period is time well spent together as a couple

Feb 14: 1st V-Day celebration as a couple. 

Based on SSH’s previous interviews about his views on marriage (“I will marry the one tomorrow” “My marriage will be a surprise”, “I want to follow WB’s footsteps), we might even get a wedding news right away and skip the dating confirmation news. :) 

I’m just happy to see and know our Lovebirds are happy.

Some of us suspected 22 Sep as the actual commencement date of bf gf status.

They prob had getting to know you dates prior - ssh wooing lady stage.

Subsequently each of them updated igs near 22 of each month, except Dec.

22 sep - ssh ig

22 oct - ssh ig

23 nov - sjh ig (eye reflection shows a black figure in front of her)

25 jan - ssh ig

Tmr is 22 feb.

Not sure if they will update.

Edited by ferily
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@SexyDolceVita, what @Jimmy Greene and @fiona628probably meant when they were together from September-January is that they had time to date frequently in those months. It does not necessarily mean they were together all the time for 2 months or inseparable for 2 months. Of course they had to do their solo respective projects. I get that.

And about that Hot Air Balloon I also believe 25 is a significant number as SSH has never really posted throwbacks before.

Anyhow, let’s keep calm and continue shipping.

Crumbs are everywhere. :) 

No need to compare with BinJin or other ship.

We have enough on this ship and I have enough confidence we will get good news soon. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, janeozten said:

@SexyDolceVita, what @Jimmy Greene and @fiona628probably meant when they were together from September-January is that they had time to date frequently in those months. It does not necessarily mean they were together all the time for 2 months or inseparable for 2 months. Of course they had to do their solo respective projects. I get that.

And about that Hot Air Balloon I also believe 25 is a significant number as SSH has never really posted throwbacks before.

Anyhow, let’s keep calm and continue shipping.

Crumbs are everywhere. :) 

No need to compare with BinJin or other ship.

We have enough on this ship and I have enough confidence we will get good news soon. :)

I really hope so.. good news will happen from this two.. coz if not.. it will break my heart... 

Ctto

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 7

43 minutes ago, bmm serajim said:

I really hope so.. good news will happen from this two.. coz if not.. it will break my heart... 

Ctto

Let’s trust their dynamics and the multiple crumbs. 
Let’s be positive and keep sailing.

I saw this on FB.

Anyone knows who these kids are?

SJH’s Big, Beautiful Eyes! 

0-F4-BFB39-EFA3-4-AE7-BDE5-2001-E1-FCD80

7-CA35-DF5-9556-4-B24-9532-017-D9-DC8-E3

• Like 2
  • Love 4