[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Sharing this old article from soompi very very applicable to our Lovebirds.

Dating 101: How Korean Celebrities Date Secretly

While each relationship is different, most celebrity couples have a similar dating routine and style due to the constraints of being a public figure, and here we list the some of the most common ways celebrities couples meet, date, and share their affection. From the first meeting to the expression of full-fledged romance, it’s all about secrecy.

3. The staff

In most cases, the number one goal for celebrities is to avoid being caught. It can be difficult, however, to directly contact other stars without arousing suspicion. In order to avoid rumors, many stars decide to communicate with each other through their staff, mainly their closest managers and stylists. Sometimes, these partners in crime (or should I say cupids?) set their clients up with other stars, as was seen in the case of Won Bin and Lee Na Young.

Proof: SSH’s Manager and SJH’s stylist are witnesses to their lovestory :) 

19-A3-EEDD-0-CB3-429-D-BC72-86-BA22-CDBE

credit to Dinner Couple IG

4. The couple items

Celebrities are no different from any other human beings. They have feelings, and when in love, they might have a tiny (or gigantic, let’s be honest) desire to declare it to the whole world.

Proof: SSH and SJH Hoodie Twinning

8-F0-E93-DF-755-A-43-BD-9-D6-A-878216-A4

5. The hidden messages

Because stars are keenly followed by their fans and the overall public, they often try come up with meaningful yet inexplicit ways of expressing their affection for their significant others. This is where hidden messages – sometimes even encrypted ones – come in.

Proof: Spring Weather in Jeju. Hidden message: She was with SSH :) 

Another Hidden Message:

Backward Smiley is another way to say she is sad/lonely/missing SSH as they will be apart for months due to film shooting

7646-C2-BB-FE03-4-FF5-A86-B-FCDCA3553-C0

The “smart” generation

While the main purpose of maintaining a Twitter or Instagram account might be to get closer to their fans, establishing relationships with other stars is an important added bonus. stars contact each other through private messages, which leave no visible traces to anyone except the two.

PROOF: We all know SJH is always scrolling at her Iphone and her Iwatch so she will not miss important messages and calls :) 

@SexyDolceVita, no need to overthink their dynamics

We have all the evidences :) 

Happy Feliz GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

https://www.soompi.com/article/692479wpp/dating-101-how-korean-celebrities-date-secretly

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Morning All,

We have all the evidences.  

I agree with Fiona we are in a happy place right now.  

I am sure the lamp post numbering is in Jeju Island and after several hours I was drawing nothing.  I felt like Bin searching for Jin in CLOY except he spoke the language and had a friend at the power company.

With the upside down smiley face with Gray hoodie followed by smiling hoodie pic, along with BTS, SJH look at SSH when he was reading,  all Interviews, SSH always trying to have SJH attention by laughing, big eyes comments, I like you twice by SSH, SJH saying SSH is handsome, who would you like to have dinner with SSH answer SJH, bestie engaged, missing for two months and not with bestie, etc.  Guys the list is getting pretty long.

We just have to get past these next 3 months while they are apart and if they are still missing each other in my mind this is a done deal.  E-word followed by M-word.  Here is were my hopes and prayers are.

Okay back to my my happy place.

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Sjh appears on her best friend's ig now

Quick go see!

She is hiding her face... i dont know why???

SJH embarrassed as she knows she has been missing for 2 mths from public eye & even from her BFF who exclaimed in her IG - how long has it been since they went on a date or met up!!! Woman in bliss & shy with her new found love or relationship! :) spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Morning All,

We have all the evidences.  

I agree with Fiona we are in a happy place right now.  

I am sure the lamp post numbering is in Jeju Island and after several hours I was drawing nothing.  I felt like Bin searching for Jin in CLOY except he spoke the language and had a friend at the power company.

Upside down own smiley face with Gray hoodie followed by smiling hoodie pic, along with BTS, SJH look at SSH when he was reading,  all Interviews, SSH always trying to have SJH attention by laughing, big eyes comments, I like you twice by SSH, SJH saying SSH is handsome, who would you like to have dinner with SSH answer SJH, bestie engaged, missing for two months and not with bestie, etc.  Guys the list is getting pretty long.

We just have to get past these next 3 months while they are apart and if they are still missing each other this is a done deal.  E-word followed by M-word.  Here is were my hopes and prayers are.

Okay back to my my happy place.

:issohappy:

Totally love Jimmy’s view from a man’s perspective! :) 

• Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Another huge crumb, what a week we are having.  She is making fun of SJH and pouring it on.  Love her bestie two huge crumbs this week. Too funny and SJH is embarrassed and being shy.  She thinking my fans will know.  Forget it we already do.  Moving forward I think hers friends are going to give us more hints.  I would expect something from SSH because he is an opportunist.

Number 1 hot topic now.

DM has been locked in top 5 shipper area for well over a month and this is with big news from other groups.

Hot Topics

• Like 1
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, yappy said:

SJH embarrassed as she knows she has been missing for 2 mths from public eye & even from her BFF who exclaimed in her IG - how long has it been since they went on a date or met up!!! Woman in bliss & shy with her new found love or relationship! :)

Totally love Jimmy’s view from a man’s perspective! :) 

Why is she hiding her pretty face. ..

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

E361820-E-1-B87-4-B2-A-B23-D-0-E7-F78-BE

Awww!

Even her BFF is feeding us with crumbs with her “How Long has it been” meme.

Meaning they really have not seen each other in awhile when they usually hang out everyday. 

I see SJH fans also commented on Sunmin’s post before asking if the food she ate was cooked by SJH, asking for her whereabouts. So she knows we miss SJH. And she is teasing her about it that is why SJH covered her face and maybe told “Oh no you too?”.

The Paul & Joe CF must have been shot last year prior to our Lovebirds spending time together in January I guess.

We will probably see more posting from them individually since their respective shooting will start soon I hope.

@Jimmy Greene, we are glad we have a guy’s pov like yours on our ship. 
You’re right SSH is an open book when it comes to his affection for SJH. Let’s see what crumbs he will give us in the coming days. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

Awww!

Even her BFF is feeding us with crumbs with her “How Long has it been” meme.

Meaning they really have not seen each other in awhile when they usually hang out everyday. 

I see SJH fans also commented on Sunmin’s post before asking if the food she ate was cooked by SJH, asking for her whereabouts. So she knows we miss SJH. And she is teasing her about it that is why SJH covered her face and maybe told “Oh no you too?”.

The Paul & Joe CF must have been shot last year prior to our Lovebirds spending time together in January I guess.

We will probably see more posting from them individually since their respective shooting will start soon I hope.

@Jimmy Greene, we are glad we have a guy’s pov like yours on our ship. 
You’re right SSH is an open book when it comes to his affection for SJH. Let’s see what crumbs he will give us in the coming days. :) 

Do you think ssh sjh and their agencies read this thread to see what we have been theorising, guessing, researching and delulu-ing about?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4

@SexyDolceVita, most likely their agency knows. But maybe they are mum about it as to not meddle with their personal lives.

@Siomara, I love it.

And SSH is channeling SJH on how he is doing his selfie now (Bottom Angle Shot)

F41-C0414-4451-496-A-99-A4-A367976-E8951

FYI, February 14 is now our 2nd most popular day of posting after MBC Awards Watch party. (2nd used to be the KNTV/ Japan Interview crumbs) 

Our Lovebirds caused a stir.

Let alone if we get dating and wedding confirmation. :) 

75110-A88-C8-FA-41-C2-8526-C94-B377350-A

And SSH’s Hoodie Selfie is now his 2nd most commented IG post(almost at 3k) after the kiss. :)

14-D12483-C484-495-F-ADE1-49-C4-DD7-B6-B

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Wow...

Just woke up and saw the above posts...

I suddenly just thought...

If ssh is really dating sjh now, I really have a newfound respect for these two.

Why?

For ssh:

How on earth did he manage to win the heart of sjh?

Like seriously?

And how long did it take for him to get her to say yes, okay, i'll be your girlfriend.

How many times was he declined by her (e.g. rain was declined by kth many times initially, he wooed her for 1 year!) before she finally caved in!?

Ssh must be super sincere, super good at whatever he did.

Omg, ssh, how on earth did you do it?

For sjh:

She must have gathered an immense amount of courage to say yes to ssh.

And this is not even a wedding proposal yet!

It is just a yes to i'm willing to date you.

There must be countless of questions and concerns running through her head.

She knows about his previous high profile relationship.

She knows he is a well established Hallyu star with lots of female fans, though she herself is already a rising Hallyu star since CLOY was released.

Once the public knows, her name will be linked to ssh forever.

Can she deal with the pressure of being Mrs. Song?

Is she willing to lose non-supportive fans thereafter?

Will her acting career be overshadowed by her relationship now?

Is he really the ONE (duh!) for her?

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Wow...

Just woke up and saw the above posts...

I suddenly just thought...

If ssh is really dating sjh now, I really have a newfound respect for these two.

Why?

For ssh:

How on earth did he manage to win the heart of sjh?

Like seriously?

And how long did it take for him to get her to say yes, okay, i'll be your girlfriend.

How many times was he declined by her (e.g. rain was declined by kth many times initially, he wooed her for 1 year!) before she finally caved in!?

Ssh must be super sincere, super good at whatever he did.

Omg, ssh, how on earth did you do it?

For sjh:

She must have gathered an immense amount of courage to say yes to ssh.

And this is not even a wedding proposal yet!

It is just a yes to i'm willing to date you.

There must be countless of questions and concerns running through her head.

She knows about his previous high profile relationship.

She knows he is a well established Hallyu star with lots of female fans, though she herself is already a rising Hallyu star since CLOY was released.

Once the public knows, her name will be linked to ssh forever.

Can she deal with the pressure of being Mrs. Song?

Is she willing to lose non-supportive fans thereafter?

Will her acting career be overshadowed by her relationship now?

Is he really the ONE (duh!) for her?

Just like in the love confession song he requested on the radio, he may have confessed his feeling after approaching her as a friend. Not least because SJH said in the interview that she wishes to meet a companion who is comfortable as a friend, for her to show both her beautiful and ugly sides. SSH may have invited SJH to have dinner with him some food prepared by himself. And she may have reciprocated that invitation, just as she is in the drama. And then the feelings must have grown with each encounter. 

And the well-established delivery system was already developing in the month August (because SSH exposed the intimacy in the interview for kntv in August). I can't tell for sure, but something intrigues me about the night photo SSH posted at the Namsan tower, which is a very suitable place to propose to her. And that photo was taken in September, a month after the delivery system. He was recording Gamsung Camping between September 19 and 20, and probably returned to Seoul on the morning of the 21st. On the 22nd he posted the night photo at the Namsan tower, probably walking with a special person. On October 15 the interview of SSH's friend Rain comes out, where he himself confesses that SSH does not answer his phone calls anymore, that SSH was busy, because he was in another world (implying that he was busy dating someone). Late last year he was with a person staying at the Morning Beach hotel, highly recommended for couples, writing a cryptic caption "I wish all your dreams come true in 2021". Added to SJH's disappearance after his post on December 17, returning to post again only on February 14 "V-day", wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt. SSH then posts a picture also on V-day with a 20 minute difference from SJH's post, but with a sad atmosphere. And two days later, he posts a photo wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt similar to SJH's. SJH's best friend posts a picture of meeting her after a long time, on the evening of February 18. Which leads us to believe that SJH may have traveled somewhere during this time (we believe it is Jeju, where SSH is shooting).

These are the few public things about SSH's movements. 

SJH as always being extremely discreet, relying on her friend to show us her moves. 

Do you remember anything else about the movement of the two?

• Like 2
  • Love 8

On 2/18/2021 at 6:55 PM, Siomara said:

I was thinking about it and came to the conclusion that SSH posted his last picture with the same sweatshirt as her, so that their profile would look the same as a couple. Very cute! 

Do lovers with instagram always do this lovestagram thingy?

Wouldnt it be too risky for them when it is obvious hundreds of thousands of followers including korea media are monitoring their ig updates just like how other celebrities' ig are being monitored too?

A shipper asked me last night, why they cannot send images via private msgs to each other instead? Why they had to post smth on their own igs?

I cannot think of a valid reason.

I can only guess due to the human nature of wanting cheap thrills.

You know the thrill that comes with underground relationships, that nobody else knows, only you and me know kind of thing.

What do you all think?

On 2/19/2021 at 12:26 AM, Siomara said:

Just like in the love confession song he requested on the radio, he may have confessed his feeling after approaching her as a friend. Not least because SJH said in the interview that she wishes to meet a companion who is comfortable as a friend, for her to show both her beautiful and ugly sides. SSH may have invited SJH to have dinner with him some food prepared by himself. And she may have reciprocated that invitation, just as she is in the drama. And then the feelings must have grown with each encounter. 

And the well-established delivery system was already developing in the month August (because SSH exposed the intimacy in the interview for kntv in August). I can't tell for sure, but something intrigues me about the night photo SSH posted at the Namsan tower, which is a very suitable place to propose to her. And that photo was taken in September, a month after the delivery system. He was recording Gamsung Camping between September 19 and 20, and probably returned to Seoul on the morning of the 21st. On the 22nd he posted the night photo at the Namsan tower, probably walking with a special person. On October 15 the interview of SSH's friend Rain comes out, where he himself confesses that SSH does not answer his phone calls anymore, that SSH was busy, because he was in another world (implying that he was busy dating someone). Late last year he was with a person staying at the Morning Beach hotel, highly recommended for couples, writing a cryptic caption "I wish all your dreams come true in 2021". Added to SJH's disappearance after his post on December 17, returning to post again only on February 14 "V-day", wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt. SSH then posts a picture also on V-day with a 20 minute difference from SJH's post, but with a sad atmosphere. And two days later, he posts a photo wearing the gray hooded sweatshirt similar to SJH's. SJH's best friend posts a picture of meeting her after a long time, on the evening of February 18. Which leads us to believe that SJH may have traveled somewhere during this time (we believe it is Jeju, where SSH is shooting).

These are the few public things about SSH's movements. 

SJH as always being extremely discreet, relying on her friend to show us her moves. 

Do you remember anything else about the movement of the two?

Babe, check your dm.

Yappy and me had a looooong discussion last night in our DM ig group chat.

Refer to the suspected timeline.

And about delivery system theories...

I really dont think they were sending food to each other in Aug 2020 (or if just sjh to ssh).

Sjh seemed to be genuinely laughing at ssh's supposed inability to cook and the related scenes.

In Aug, it was obvious they were flirting, so just friends perhaps.

Maybe ssh was still trying to woo sjh then...

Hence he tested waters a few times in that interview...and even answered sjh when asked that all important last question.

Let me know what you think of the timeline.

If only you were in the ig group chat, you wld have seen the "evidence" and research we had done while discussing our various analyses...

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@SexyDolceVita, your questions in a way got curious me about our Lovebirds’ Dating History just to gauge their previous relationship behavior. 

1-B7-E6337-7-A00-42-A8-A9-D8-D2-E57-CA1-

F4-E25-A03-E917-40-DD-B78-C-11-DF96-CBB7

7-CD79-F5-E-9840-4-F7-B-9814-59233-A51-F

credit to dinner couple IG

SSH: Has dated actresses Kim Hee  Sun (the first love he mentioned on Life Bar I think. They were schoolmates) Sung Yuri and Lee Yeon Hee.

He also had a dating rumor with Son Dam Bi and KTH which he both denied

Last Relationship: Year 2018. Which was the year when he and the famous ex broke up. 

In their 3 year relationship, he studied her language, travel often to see her and he even hoped it was leading to marriage. Thus, he was really emotionally broken from this relationship.

SJH: the only dating rumor we know of is the one with actor Lee Jung Jin and the Lions pitcher guy.

Other than those 2, most of her exes are non-celebrities.

Last Relationship: 2015 based on The Witch Hunt guesting. 

My take:

On SSH: I can see why SSH “got struck by lighting kind of love” with SJH.

Note SSH’s words on “Without feeling real life chemistry” he cannot get enthusiastic about dating”. 

Although he had on screen chemistry with most of the actresses he worked with, it was only with SJH that he had both reel and real life chemistry. 

Plus he said he likes mature women. SJH is not only mature but also nurturing and not to mention smart and beautiful. She is a total catch. 

On SJH: I don’t think she had rejected SSH but rather she took her time in accepting his feelings. She did not had a relationship for the longest time and I think she just wanted to make sure SSH’s feelings are real and sincere. She is a woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She would rather wait rather than just settle for any guy.

Imagine SSH has dated famous beautiful actresses, chased by women and yet it was only SJH who made him “Say I like you”, praised her on TV, weak on his knees and accepted her good and bad sides. Not that SJH is not within his league. But still she is a very lucky girl that the most eligible, handsome bachelor is so in love with her. Like SJH, SSH is a total catch. 

My conclusion. SSH and SJH are blessed to have each other. 

They are each other’s “The One” and my hopes are high it would lead to the M stage soon. 

:happy2:

• Love 6
  • Awesome 3

On 2/19/2021 at 1:41 AM, fiona628 said:

@SexyDolceVita, your questions in a way got curious me about our Lovebirds’ Dating History just to gauge their previous relationship behavior. 

credit to dinner couple IG

SSH: Has dated actresses Kim Hee  Sun (the first love he mentioned on Life Bar I think. They were schoolmates) Sung Yuri and Lee Yeon Hee.

He also had a dating rumor with Son Dam Bi and KTH which he both denied

Last Relationship: Year 2018. Which was the year when he and the famous ex broke up. 

In their 3 year relationship, he studied her language, travel often to see her and he even hoped it was leading to marriage. Thus, he was really emotionally broken from this relationship.

SJH: the only dating rumor we know of is the one with actor Lee Jung Jin and the Lions pitcher guy.

Other than those 2, most of her exes are non-celebrities.

Last Relationship: 2015 based on The Witch Hunt guesting. 

My take:

On SSH: I can see why SSH “got struck by lighting kind of love” with SJH.

Note SSH’s words on “Without feeling real life chemistry” he cannot get enthusiastic about dating”. 

Although he had on screen chemistry with most of the actresses he worked with, it was only with SJH that he had both reel and real life chemistry. 

Plus he said he likes mature women. SJH is not only mature but also nurturing and not to mention smart and beautiful. She is a total catch. 

On SJH: I don’t think she had rejected SSH but rather she took her time in accepting his feelings. She did not had a relationship for the longest time and I think she just wanted to make sure SSH’s feelings are real and sincere. She is a woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She would rather wait rather than just settle for any guy.

Imagine SSH has dated famous beautiful actresses, chased by women and yet it was only SJH who made him “Say I like you”, praised her on TV, weak on his knees and accepted her good and bad sides. Not that SJH is not within his league. But still she is a very lucky girl that the most eligible, handsome bachelor is so in love with her. Like SJH, SSH is a total catch. 

My conclusion. SSH and SJH are blessed to have each other. 

They are each other’s “The One” and my hopes are high it would lead to the M stage soon. 

:happy2:

Hahaha... i think ssh said similar thing to his ex on a China TV program before.

Just stating facts.

About the M stage, let's hold our horses first. Hahaha...

Now it is just D stage (dating), which hasn't even been confirmed by the actual parties themselves or even Dispatch.

When i saw sjh in her best friend's ig post ytdy night...

Based on a woman's instincts, she gives off a shy vibe that she is in a relationship now...

Let's hope my instincts are correct.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 2