[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

On 2/15/2021 at 2:04 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

A couple of items that come to mine is I agree that I believe they were in Jeju and I would venture to say it has been a while as in a couple of months since the end of SHH camping show. 

From SJH IG photo, I don’t think we are going to get any sightings of her unless it is on a flight, she is in first class and someone is right next to her.  What the picture tells me is that she can be stealth.  Throw on a pair of large sun glasses plus the baggy clothes and your not going to notice her.  I think we can all agree that there is a message behind the IG photos.  SJH looks really good with the picture she posted shows she looks incredible with her mask.   Example two colors on her nails shows relaxed and not working yet.  SJH message is that I have returned I am thinking of you and missing you SSH.   I am going to say they celebrated V day early.

SSH is a bit sadder.  His says so much more.  All alone on a dark street here in Jeju and I am missing you which tells me SJH has returned back to Seoul.  

I know they have spent a lot of time together recently and my hopes is that they have come to a conclusion that they will be partners in life.  These next couple of months will be important while they are busy and spending less time together.  It will help them determine if and when we might get the M word.  Missing someone will do this to you.

Both missing each other, all Day, all Night! :) (am delulu on the day & night pics from SJH & SSH respectively!) 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

A couple of items that come to mine is I agree that I believe they were in Jeju and I would venture to say it has been a while as in a couple of months since the end of SHH camping show. 

From SJH IG photo, I don’t think we are going to get any sightings of her unless it is on a flight, she is in first class and someone is right next to her.  What the picture tells me is that she can be stealth.  Throw on a pair of large sun glasses plus the baggy clothes and your not going to notice her.  I think we can all agree that there is a message behind the IG photos.  SJH looks really good with the picture she posted shows she looks incredible with her mask.   Example two colors on her nails shows relaxed and not working yet.  SJH message is that I have returned I am thinking of you and missing you SSH.   I am going to say they celebrated V day early.

spacer.png

SSH is a bit sadder.  His says so much more.  All alone on a dark street here in Jeju and I am missing you which tells me SJH has returned back to Seoul.  

I know they have spent a lot of time together recently and my hopes is that they have come to a conclusion that they will be partners in life.  These next couple of months will be important while they are busy and spending less time together.  It will help them determine if and when we might get the M word.  Missing someone will do this to you.

I really really love your theory... it is beautiful... 

Besides the painted nails...

Sjh also seemed to have a bit of make up on...

Her eyelashes and filled in eyebrows...

Pretty sure in dating mode...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Another item I just notice on SSH photo.  The power/light pole has a set of numbers on it.  These set of numbers give the exact location of the pole.  This would indicate whether it is Seoul,Jeju, or some other location. The numbers listed are two sets of labels:

84-059

And the other label has set of numbers listed as:

T1 P1

8520C

R8

R3 L3

Hopefully someone like Siomara with her impressive investigative skills or maybe some who works at a power company can shed some light on this location.

If someone resided in Seoul this could also be helpful if their poles had this type of numbering system displayed.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

This is my theory :

February 12, 2021 is the Lunar New year or Seollal for Koreans.

Considering It is one of the most important traditional Korean holidays, the celebrations usually last three days.
The day before Seollal, Seollal itself and the day after Seollal.
Seollal Holidays 2021 in Korea take place on Thursday 11 February, Friday 12 February and Saturday 13 February 2021.

During Seollal's vacation, filming for Voice 4 was off for three days.
So this is what they did during the Seollal holidays,

- Thursday, February 11, 2021, 

the day before Seollal, SSH was in Seoul with SJH. Spending time together somewhere.

- Friday, February 12, 2021,

it's Seollal, SSH and SJH each visited their parents' houses to celebrate the new year with their families as a form of their obedience to their parents.

- Saturday, February 13, 2021,

SSH and SJH met again somewhere, it could be at SSH's house or SJH's house or even at the villa of one of their close friends. This is considering they don't want their relationship to be caught by Dispatch and fans. 
They celebrated Seollal with some close and trusted friends.
They could all spend the night there.

Note:
I once read on the news that in order to avoid being caught by Dispatch and the public, celebrities sometimes make their homes available as dating spots for their fellow celebrity friends.

- Sunday, February 14, 2021,

Valentine's Day was still at their close friend's villa.
Most likely SSH gave Valentine gift to SJH and vice versa. 
Even though they were with friends, their friends certainly left SSH and SJH alone.
That night they parted ways because SSH would fly to Jeju Island using the last flight to escape reporters and fans. 

- Monday, February 15, 2021,

SSH started shooting back

But before they parted ways they agreed to post new pictures on their respective IGs.
As we often see in BTS, this time SSH was also a photographer for SJH.

The background was made unclear so that it was not easy to guess where they were. 

Meanwhile, SSH chose a sepia photo of himself at the location of his new drama.
Then SSH asked SJH to post her new picture on her IG first.
This is the hallmark of SSH when he is with SJH, where he always asked SJH to do something first.

Do you remember?
- He asked SJH to comment first about her reaction the first time they met each other at the script reading.
- He let SJH answer questions first on Japanese TV interview. 
This made SJH a little nervous at that time, but he supported her by nodding his head.
- At a DM wrap party. After PDnim finished giving speech, SSH grabbed the microphone/clip-on from PDnim and called SJH to give a speech first.

So don't be surprised if they posted a new picture on their IG at the same hour but with a different minute

SJH posted a picture of herself with a hoodie and a cap with a caption
"I thought it was spring".

They may had a dispute about the weather on Jeju Island at the time, so she ended up teasing him with the caption. 
They remain who they are, bickering with each other like they used to on set, which earned her the nickname as "The most bad personality actress".

SJH is a Virgo with an ENTP personality, someone who loves cleanliness and likes to argue.

Note:
A Debater (ENTP) is a person with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to be bold and creative, deconstructing and rebuilding ideas with great mental agility. They pursue their goals vigorously despite any resistance they might encounter.

For information:
Weather in Seoul February 15, 2021 at 9.35 pm
CURRENT WEATHER = -4 ° C
RealFeel® -9 °
Wind = BBD 15 km / h
Strong Winds = 28 km / h
Humidity = 51%
Dew Point = -12 ° C
Pressure = ↑ 1016 mbar
Cloud Cover = 12%
Visibility = 16 km
Cloud height = 9100 m

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+it+snowing+in+seoul+right+now&oq=weather+in+Seoul+this&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j0l3j0i390l4.32538j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The forecast for the weather in Seoul when SJH posted on her IG on February 14, 2021 is likely to be similar to the weather as of February 15, 202, so that is why she needed to wear her hoodie. Meanwhile, the cap was used to cover her un-styled hair.

SJH post "I thought it was spring"
It seemed that she thought that the weather on Jeju Island was getting as warm as it was in spring.

For information:

Weather in Jeju Island as of February 15, 2021 at 9:55 pm

CURRENT WEATHER = 3 ° C
RealFeel® -4 °
Generally cloudy
Wind = BL 22 km / h
Strong Winds = 22 km / h
Humidity = 60%
Dew Point = -4 ° C
Pressure = ↑ 1019 mbar
Cloud Cover = 88%
Visibility = 16 km
Cloud height = 800 m

https://www.google.com/search?q=weather+in+Jeju+island+now&oq=weather+in+Jeju+island+now&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i390l2.20341j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Meanwhile, SSH posted a picture of him at the location of his new drama.

It seems that the picture was not taken at the time, but his stock picture when he did the shooting Voice 4, before the Korean New Year holiday. 
It is likely that he had carried out the shooting in mid-January to early February before the Seollal holiday.
The location in the SSH image can be in villages around Seoul or on Jeju Island.

Looks like he's wearing a black leather jacket. 
He stood with his back to the camera.
He posted this sepia photo which gave off this "warm" and "old-fashioned" impression and without a caption, besides he wanted to show that he had started shooting again as well as he showed that he felt sad because that day he had to leave someone in Seoul. 

SSH deliberately posted his picture on the set which coincidentally matched his mood at that time.

So he thought people who saw his new post on IG wouldn't think much of it.

This is just my theory, if you disagree that's okay

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Another item I just notice on SSH photo.  The power/light pole has a set of numbers on it.  These set of numbers give the exact location of the pole.  This would indicate whether it is Seoul,Jeju, or some other location. The numbers listed are two sets of labels:

84-059

And the other label has set of numbers listed as:

T1 P1

8520C

R8

R3 L3

Hopefully someone like Siomara with her impressive investigative skills or maybe some who works at a power company can shed some light on this location.

If someone resided in Seoul this could also be helpful if their poles had this type of numbering system displayed.

I really researched the meaning of the words on that paper. And it means "security building" in korean (보안동). 승(Seung)4-059. But this data doesn't lead anywhere.

When I can decode the letters in the other paper, I will come here to update.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

Shippers, please give a good rating for DM in AsianWiki.

Current rating is only 81% and it deserves more than that.

For some reason it is not allowing me to vote 100% but I can only vote for 99%
We need to help them get more international recognition so hopefully it can motivate VC to distribute it on Netflix.

185-DA81-A-B061-4334-8-E41-437667-DA5-C4

VOTE HERE

https://asianwiki.com/Dinner_Mate

Please also vote for our Lovebirds.

961-D004-F-678-D-4235-8-F5-F-2-A1-A87-EB

VOTE HERE

https://asianwiki.com/Seo_Ji-Hye

9-C69-EF37-B33-F-41-A1-8268-9-FAB67-D22-

VOTE HERE

https://asianwiki.com/Song_Seung-Heon

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@Siomara, looking forward to decoding the numbers on the lamp post so we can know the location. :)

I would just assume for now SJH really went to Jeju and spent some quality time there with SSH. 
Love Is In The Air Ballon GIF by kinder Riegel

Piggybacking on SJH’s Naver article from @janeozten

Now to SSH’s Naver article.

I guess from K-Nets comments, they were also asking if this is from Voice 4 scene filming?

A4882-A05-54-ED-48-A5-B01-E-D0-E6-A37-CF

NAVER ARTICLE

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003399486

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Belated Happy Lunar New Year, Friends! It's been a while since I posted anything on the forum. Works has been CRAZY!!! and probably will be for me until June. :(. I log in from time to time to read and lurk. 

Grateful nonetheless for all the wonderful insights here.  @hrkharis @fiona628 @Siomara @Jimmy Greene @janeozten  @SexyDolceVita @nyzah13 and everyone, Thank you for keeping this ship sailing!

My take on our V Day IG post is this: they posted almost at the same time, and pictures of them individually. This they did for their individual fans. But there seems to be a theme: yin & yang, which was meant for us the HeonHye Shippers.

As defined by Wiki" "yin and yang (/jɪn/ and /jɑːŋ, jæŋ/; Chinese:  yīnyáng, lit. "dark-bright", "negative-positive") is a concept of dualism, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another."

Look at the pictures side by side: light and dark; day and night; his back, her face. I am interpreting this to mean that they make each other whole and complete. I think too that they chose this theme because of the Lunar New Year that was just celebrated. 

So if you ask me, they TOTALLY planned their IG posts. Yup, they are together; and very much a couple. :ok:

Have a great week everyone! 

• Love 8

@mtdgmend, I love your theory.

Yin and Yang also means balance between two elements. 
So SSH and SJH balance each other.

I concur with everyone that they were both in Jeju to spend Lunar New Year and V-Day together. 

I was scrutinizing SSH’s past IG posts and noticed his post on KHK-WDH’s first kiss scene has the most comments amongst his IG post. Almost at 6k comments. 

Which means a lot of his fans are supportive of his relationship with SJH I hope.

That kiss was so pure yet electrifying :) 

8-F720534-45-DB-4-A4-D-94-C5-EB5-AAD9499

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCA2lX1AjzN/?igshid=1zqppmn0jrqs

credit to YT owner

And his “Dance with Her” post is his “most viewed” video at 800k++ views and the “2nd most commented” post after their first kiss at 2,763. :) 

170-FB1-A4-E95-D-4-D86-B7-BA-47-CD38-E76

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBdN3ZGAhF8/?igshid=1vb7n6y8904x5

• Love 8

1 hour ago, mtdgmend said:

Belated Happy Lunar New Year, Friends! It's been a while since I posted anything on the forum. Works has been CRAZY!!! and probably will be for me until June. :(. I log in from time to time to read and lurk. 

Grateful nonetheless for all the wonderful insights here.  @hrkharis @fiona628 @Siomara @Jimmy Greene @janeozten  @SexyDolceVita @nyzah13 and everyone, Thank you for keeping this ship sailing!

My take on our V Day IG post is this: they posted almost at the same time, and pictures of them individually. This they did for their individual fans. But there seems to be a theme: yin & yang, which was meant for us the HeonHye Shippers.

As defined by Wiki" "yin and yang (/jɪn/ and /jɑːŋ, jæŋ/; Chinese:  yīnyáng, lit. "dark-bright", "negative-positive") is a concept of dualism, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another."

Look at the pictures side by side: light and dark; day and night; his back, her face. I am interpreting this to mean that they make each other whole and complete. I think too that they chose this theme because of the Lunar New Year that was just celebrated. 

So if you ask me, they TOTALLY planned their IG posts. Yup, they are together; and very much a couple. :ok:

Have a great week everyone! 

Love love this paragraph....

"So if you ask me, they TOTALLY planned their IG posts. Yup, they are together; and very much a couple."

btw sjh's bestie sunmin is getting married soon....

which means sjh will have lots of time on her hand to spend with her beloved...

im just praying if dispatch knows already that they can keep this a secret like how they did for binjin...and only release the news on 1st jan 2022.

Hoping all the happiness in the world for them!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Love love this paragraph....

"So if you ask me, they TOTALLY planned their IG posts. Yup, they are together; and very much a couple."

btw sjh's bestie sunmin is getting married soon....

which means sjh will have lots of time on her hand to spend with her beloved...

im just praying if dispatch knows already that they can keep this a secret like how they did for binjin...and only release the news on 1st jan 2022.

Hoping all the happiness in the world for them!!!

Congratulation to sister Ji Yu for the wedding announcement and wishing SJH will attend the wedding (as bridesmaid of course) with her partner.

By this time i believe SJH also will be motivated to have her own wedding at the soonest as she will have one less single BFF. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

21 minutes ago, Shay Mitchel said:

Congratulation to sister Ji Yu for the wedding announcement and wishing SJH will attend the wedding (as bridesmaid of course) with her partner.

By this time i believe SJH also will be motivated to have her own wedding at the soonest as she will have one less single BFF. 

Wow congratulations to her Unnie Sunmin. 
Most of her friends are married now. But she will not get lonely anymore because she has SSH. :) 

Her Friends Seo Heo Rim and Go Jae Yee (Follow me 8 co-star) just had their babies last year too. 

Sun Min’s engagement reminded me of her past interview that she said she and her friends jokingly talked of getting married and having babies at the same time.

I have a very strong feeling she will be next after Sunmin.

Happy Smiley Face GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

PS:  I hope she catches Sun Min bride bouquet :)

1-E6-D1-E61-7056-490-B-B02-A-D025-BA1-D9

ORIGINAL ARTICLE

(translated thru google)

https://m.news1.kr/articles/?3236176

• Like 1
  • Love 5

30 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Wow congratulations to her Unnie Sunmin. 
Most of her friends are married now. But she will not get lonely anymore because she has SSH. :) 

Her Friends Seo Heo Rim and Go Jae Yee (Follow me 8 co-star) just had their babies last year too. 

Sun Min’s engagement reminded me of her past interview that she said she and her friends jokingly talked of getting married and having babies at the same time.

I have a very strong feeling she will be next after Sunmin.

Happy Smiley Face GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

PS:  I hope she catches Sun Min bride bouquet :)

1-E6-D1-E61-7056-490-B-B02-A-D025-BA1-D9

ORIGINAL ARTICLE

(translated thru google)

https://m.news1.kr/articles/?3236176

"Comfortable like friends" = ssh

"Talk comfortably and share their daily lives" = ssh

"People who can naturally blend into my life" = not sure if ssh is doing that alrdy

"I want my spouse to be someone with a vessel that can hold me." = this i need help with the actual meaning. Did she mean she wants a man who can support her (not financially but emotionally i think).

• Like 2
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

"Comfortable like friends" = ssh

"Talk comfortably and share their daily lives" = ssh

"People who can naturally blend into my life" = not sure if ssh is doing that alrdy

"I want my spouse to be someone with a vessel that can hold me." = this i need help with the actual meaning. Did she mean she wants a man who can support her (not financially but emotionally i think).

Financially - SSH has got it & a lot. No worries for SJH. For emotional aspects - both need each other. Vessel - SSH provides, SJH like all of us have worries, anxiety, sets herself up to do better, high standards, am sure she wants someone she can share those worries with & help allevate her, support her, boost confidence etc. SSH also said he needs to find his anchor (control him).  SJH is the anchor & SSH is the ship/vessel. They found each other, they are each other’s anchor & vessel honestly. :) My initial thoughts tho I have yet to read the translated article & to decipher how accurate the translation is or what it means :p

• Love 4

While I was gathering some reviews on naver about the hotel where SSH and SJH stayed to spend the new year together and, I ended up finding this synch with what SSH said in his christmas message to his japanese fans. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

These reviews were usually from people who were married and going to celebrate their wedding anniversary there, or were married people going on a trip with their family, or were lovers going to spend time together with the beautiful view of the sea at Jukdo beach.

With the wedding announcement of SJH's best friend, I am feeling that we will soon have good news from our secret couple. :wub:

• Love 8

On 2/15/2021 at 11:30 AM, SexyDolceVita said:

Shippers...

Rem syj liked over 40 posts of her and hb in june 2020.

At that time everyone was like thinking was syj's acct hacked?

But no... it was her alright.

She was already with hb in june 2020 according to dispatch's article on 1st jan 2021.

So that was probably syj sending a signal to fans yes they are together alrdy.

Cld ssh sjh be doing the same thing as syj on ig ytdy?

While DM was still filming.. I know all of you guys remember SSH liked posts from DM clips with him and JH, if I'm not mistaken it was especially the couch scene, and other posts..

Anyhow, let's continue to keep this ship sailing as is or~ better almost at it's full speed, with other JH unnie's bestie being engaged and soon to wed.. Well, I don't want to pressure our beloved girl but let's let them enjoy what they're being happy as of now..

@mtdgmendyou're welcome!~ ^_^

Spoiler

Just everything about this OTP syncs~
Thanks @Siomara

Have a great time for the rest of the day!~ Happy heart's month everyone!~

• Love 8

On 2/16/2021 at 12:19 PM, nyzah13 said:

My heart stopped :love:

Jackets in sync, color in sync.. Whose favorite colour?.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLRazzbLzsz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWbaihA_Mg/

They tease us with their hoodies
Maybe my theory is right hahaha ... they spent time together .... 
or after SSH saw SJH post with her hoodie, he also posted his new picture with a hoodie.
SSH seemed to give us "clue" that they are now going out ... 

After this picture appears on his IG, SJH will scold SSH ....
SJH = "Why are you posting with the hoodie too?"
SSH = "Why''?
SJH = "They know we're dating now" 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1