[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

On 2/11/2021 at 8:40 AM, janeozten said:

Can anyone please share link to watch SJH’s “Crazy Europe Trip” with English Subs?

Hide contents

She is a GODDESS!!! 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 4

Hello, everyone!  I haven't been here in a while.  Glad to find new shippers on board.  :)

I'm currently watching "Mr. Queen" which incidentally stars SJH's partner in CLOY, Kim Jung Hyun.  I enjoy it very much.  Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun have great comedic and romantic chemistry.  Yet strangely enough, they don't trigger in me this desire to see them end up together in real life.  Which brings SSH and SJH to mind again, because even now, every time I see photos or videos of them, that feeling comes back to me.  

When I watch "Mr. Queen", I see King Cheoljeong and Kim So Yong/Queen Cheorin, not Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun.  But when I watched "Dinnermate", I saw SSH and SJH in KHK and WDH.  

I hope we hear from them soon somehow. They've been awfully quiet since the drama ended.  :anguished:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I wonder if sjh did ask ssh..."why do you keep taking photos of me?"

There are a couple more...

Ssh took photo of sjh at the restaurant where sjh wore blue dress.

Ssh took photo of sjh and ye ji won at restaurant.

FB373-E5-E-1-CB3-4-C5-E-9-FA0-4-B286867-

9-D22-F1-DC-8475-4-E96-9-FD3-6022-F6-B51

HOT TOPIC even if on MIA

B6-D358-D1-1749-4925-BB28-263-C72129-DEB

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi Akhenaten,

I have always enjoyed your post and will look forward to your continued support of the couple.   Your absolutely right about the couple being quiet since the Japanese fan session especially SJH.  I hope you will join us more often and until then will look forward to your future comments.  

You would think with both of their new projects starting soon we would get something in the next week or two.

• Like 7

On 2/11/2021 at 5:08 PM, janeozten said:

HOT TOPIC even if on MIA

https://thoughtnova.com/if-he-loves-taking-pictures-of-you-date-him/g9a8g9i

Be with someone who enjoys taking pictures of you because he can’t get enough of you. He should be happy to share pictures of you. That is because he feels lucky to have you in his life and does not mind if the world knows that the two of you are together. Date someone who is keen to have those precious moments recorded so they can remain with you forever.

Do you know why you should date this kind of guy? Because he appreciates your beauty and is willing to chronicle the beauty of the girl he has in his life. So, date a guy who is happy taking pictures with you. You deserve nothing less than to be with a guy who will take as many pictures of you as you can.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

I love this girls fun side.  With her dancing she has a good time, so an A for effort and of course being beautiful.  Who is the guy with the I wanna be Elvis Presley imitator looking dude in video shown above by Janeozten?

Of course Woo Do Hee was closer to your real self except for the first love scenario beating her self up type of thing.  

Maybe someone can provide some insights on what went wrong with SSH and his former girl friend?  Was SSH to silly for her or too attractive for her or was it related to their busy schedules that tore them apart BS.  One thing I can attest to is that once you have been in a longer relationship and it ends, once you get past it you know when the right person is in front of you.  It’s just a totally different vibe.  This is so apparent with SSH.

Sexydolcevita you are so correct about SSH taking photos.  This says a couple of things:

1.  We look great together (beautiful couple made for each other).  You know he says this all the time and makes sure she knows it.

2.  In Korea guys have to be super affectionate to win over their desired woman and SSH is making sure she is everything to him (fighting).

3.  SSH to SJH, I am in it to marry you, you are my future wife and mother of my child.  Commitment in the strongest sense.  Interviews says it all so does BTS that I really like you.

4.  Shows I can use my phone really well and does not signal that I am too tech challenge for you.  A for effort.

5.  This is going in our family photo album and also for our digital photo frames.  He is such a ham as I am sure they talk about their best pictures together.

6.  Practice script rehearsals together and take pictures to get right image for scene.

Again I say this is only my opinion.  

Number 1 hot topics again.

Hot Topics

• Like 7

@akhenaten, Welcome Back!

Hope we can see you more often here even if our lovebirds have been MIA for 2 months. 
Hoping the others from earlier pages will come back too :) 

@Jimmy Greene, SSH takes a lot of pictures of SJH to brag to his parents and friends. He’s being a proud boyfie. Telling them I’ve got my dream girl here who is the total package. Beauty, Brains, Looks. Personality. Looking at her photos is a way of telling himself he’s a darn lucky guy. :) 

7-E99146-E-0-DC1-4-EE6-A323-6-AA4-F69069

463-E96-ED-EF25-46-A1-AEC6-6037-BB7-F2-F

525-C18-D0-892-D-4-FED-9-C10-F0262-AF779

Our Neat Freak and Independent Lovebirds. 

Aside from Cooking, Eating, Hiking/walking and Watching the Sunrise/Sunset, maybe they spent their time cleaning all their clutters and organizing their knickknacks together during their MIA time. :) 

SOURCE:

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/20140508-marie-claire-song-seun-hun-man-and-actor-interview/

Quoting post on page 98

“Personality Traits You Should Recognize In A Virgo Woman”

She is a clean freak

She loves to clean and her cleanliness might reach a level of obsession.

She is very independent

She is self-sustaining and independent. She hates to rely on others, she would rather take care of her own stuff so she never has to worry about things not getting do

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!

Hoping that the Year of the Ox will be a better year for all of us. 

New Year Ox GIF by INTO ACTION

• Like 2
  • Love 7

@Jimmy Greene

I've been following a little bit about SSH's history with his ex. And the chinese media always put pressure on them claiming that they were separated without really being separated and other worse things as well. That their relationship was purely out of SSH's interest to conquer the chinese market. I read in some chinese article that when SSH and his ex had a busy shooting schedule, he took advantage of his time off and showed up at his ex's shooting location by surprise to catch up. The chinese themselves reported that they stayed a long time hugging and together, showing a lot of affection for each other. SSH really liked her a lot, and I suspect that maybe it was her ex who broke up with her, because of the Mulan movie that would take 2 years to shoot in different countries (just my speculation). When they announced the separation, the ex girlfriend posted a photo two days after the announcement, blocking the comments on the photo. I found this attitude strange from her, while SSH took almost 1 months to post something on his ig. Usually, the person who breaks up moves on faster... And in the same year that their breakup was announced, SSH in December gave an interview stating that he really wants to get married, and in ILA with Lee Si Eon (while filming Player) SSH said that he wants someone to control and hold him, because he wants to raise a mature family. A person who breaks up is not going to think much about serious commitment, as a marriage is. So I think the ex who broke up with him and not the opposite, he just respected her decision. 

SSH always had birthday parties among his friends and his ex was always present. Some journalists present said that they always treated each other with great affection. Christmas and some new years were spent together as well. He even stayed in a resort in Namhae (the town where he went on the Gamsung Camping program) with his ex and her mother, to spend a few days. But his ex has always been discreet about talking about him, the only interview I got from her was when the two confirmed their relationship. She said this about SSH in the interview, "I knew he was a kind person. From the first time I met him, I enjoyed acting and breathing." "He gave me a lot of inspiration. He is a very warm and nice person " (I saw some similarities in SJH's actual speech about SSH). 

I don't like to talk about his ex, because it's a thing of the past, and I wish that soon SSH's wedding dream will be realized with the person he loves and that the feeling is reciprocated! (let it be 

our girl SJH!!!). 

spacer.png

spacer.png

ARTICLE

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201811141499054043

http://www.specialone.co.kr/sub_page_view.php?gisa_id=20150930110204#_enliple

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/12/2021 at 5:36 AM, Siomara said:

@Jimmy Greene

I've been following a little bit about SSH's history with his ex. And the chinese media always put pressure on them claiming that they were separated without really being separated and other worse things as well. That their relationship was purely out of SSH's interest to conquer the chinese market. I read in some chinese article that when SSH and his ex had a busy shooting schedule, he took advantage of his time off and showed up at his ex's shooting location by surprise to catch up. The chinese themselves reported that they stayed a long time hugging and together, showing a lot of affection for each other. SSH really liked her a lot, and I suspect that maybe it was her ex who broke up with her, because of the Mulan movie that would take 2 years to shoot in different countries (just my speculation). When they announced the separation, the ex girlfriend posted a photo two days after the announcement, blocking the comments on the photo. I found this attitude strange from her, while SSH took almost 1 months to post something on his ig. Usually, the person who breaks up moves on faster... And in the same year that their breakup was announced, SSH in December gave an interview stating that he really wants to get married, and in ILA with Lee Si Eon (while filming Player) SSH said that he wants someone to control and hold him, because he wants to raise a mature family. A person who breaks up is not going to think much about serious commitment, as a marriage is. So I think the ex who broke up with him and not the opposite, he just respected her decision. 

SSH always had birthday parties among his friends and his ex was always present. Some journalists present said that they always treated each other with great affection. Christmas and some new years were spent together as well. He even stayed in a resort in Namhae (the town where he went on the Gamsung Camping program) with his ex and her mother, to spend a few days. But his ex has always been discreet about talking about him, the only interview I got from her was when the two confirmed their relationship. She said this about SSH in the interview, "I knew he was a kind person. From the first time I met him, I enjoyed acting and breathing." "He gave me a lot of inspiration. He is a very warm and nice person " (I saw some similarities in SJH's actual speech about SSH). 

I don't like to talk about his ex, because it's a thing of the past, and I wish that soon SSH's wedding dream will be realized with the person he loves and that the feeling is reciprocated! (let it be 

our girl SJH!!!). 

ARTICLE

Wow.... whatever traits of the other half he is saying really sound like the traits sjh possesses....

@Siomarapls continue to contribute to this thread because i really enjoy your posts...

Edited by Berou
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2021 at 5:36 AM, Siomara said:

@Jimmy Greene

our girl SJH!!!). 

ARTICLE

Thank you @Siomarafor this wonderful article about what SSH said post break up about getting married and finding his destined relationship. He really believes in destiny and so waited for a long time for that special woman destined for him. I believe his waiting has ended and destiny brought SSH and SJH to finally meet and work together and developed a special bond/relationship over their working together in Dinner Mate which happens to be a story about destiny. Their meeting last year must have been at the right time and right stage in both their lives and they realized that they both have the qualities that each other were looking for in a marriage partner ❤

Edited by Berou
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

The 15 Highest Rated K-Dramas In 2019 & 2020, Ranked (According To IMDb)

E29-B30-CC-C04-D-4476-BB1-F-9-E6-EC18353

D1802-CCC-EF2-B-4-D67-9490-9-B7998-A67-A

8.5 out of 10. Beating IC and TWOTM. And IMDB is known to be picky in choosing good shows.

DM did well despite the low ratings.

I really hope it gets to Netflix. 

READ HERE

https://screenrant.com/kdrama-korean-series-best-ranked-imdb-score/

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Siomara said:

@Jimmy Greene

our girl SJH!!!). 

I also follow the stories behind their time together and when they broke up.

True, I also think it seems that the ex who decided they parted. 

In 2017, the Chinese media was busy reporting about their break-up. SSH representative immediately replied that they were fine.
But finally in January 2018 his agency officially announced that they separated due to their busy schedule.

I think they split up, not just because of their busy schedules. It was just a wise excuse announced by his agency so that the media wouldn't escalate the situation. Because at that time a lot of the public and the media connected it to the political situation of China and SK. But apparently not for that reason either.

If we look back at those times, his ex was around 30 years old and SSH was 41 years old.
It seems that his ex still has a lot of dreams for her career plus that time she got the chance to play Mulan. Meanwhile, on SSH side, in his many interviews with the media at that time, he talked a lot about wanting to get married and have a family. So contradicting each other.
And this seems to have caught on in the Chinese media, because I once read a rumor in an online media that it was her ex who decided to separate because the man side was thought to give too many statements about their relationship. Maybe these were just wild rumors.

So it seems that they broke up apart because of long distance relationships, language barriers, age differences and also because they were not meant to be together.

And it seems that SSH has also learned a lot from this experience, so that the issue of international marriage is also in the DM drama script.
In the scene where KHK asked his assistant to contact the international marriage agency for his stress patient, the assistant asked back on KHK  "Are you interested in international marriage?" KHK didn't answer, he just stared at his assistant sharply.
(By including this "subtle satire" line in his scene, it means SSH already feels healing).

Surprisingly this time fate brought SSH together with SJH, the woman of his destiny. 
Throughout his career in the industry, he was never introduced, met in person and even played in the same drama or film.

So it is not surprising that at the interview when DM ended, SSH said that SJH surprised him every day.
And he was even more surprised when he got to know SJH closer because many things he wanted in woman was with her. SJH has a good wife material.
So when SJH said that she chose "My parent come to my mind " when there was the question "Would you like to have dinner together? 
That adds to SSH's positive assessment of SJH.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

It seems fun if we look back on their journey in the industry until they finally met in the drama DM through these pictures.
There are some old drama or film titles that were not included due to limited documentation.
But at least we can see how they were with their co-stars.
Because .........
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
(Ansel Adam)

SJH was 21 years old

- Voice (Movie):

Spoiler

149730462_1610772172448782_5648971057927

149505883_1610772119115454_6232973359943

SSH was 32 years old
- East of Eden (Drama):

Spoiler

149228723_1610771929115473_8195444479304

149821582_1610771912448808_1391446629746

- Fate (Movie):

Spoiler

149622772_1610771965782136_3605849917752

149745072_1610771972448802_4972333095420

SHH was 34 years old
- A Better Tomorrow (Movie)

Spoiler

149301513_1610771895782143_9145215423876

149611887_1610771872448812_1815653077542

- Ghost : In your arms again (Movie)

Spoiler

150034778_1610772042448795_4680659501861

149767514_1610772005782132_2923272227367

148485511_1610772025782130_2016295452570

SJH was 26 years old
- A Lone Tree (Movie)

Spoiler

149244629_1610772102448789_9805135208081

149135005_1610772082448791_4530170664239

149845593_1610772062448793_2183543624659

SSH was 35 years old.
- My Princess (Drama):

Spoiler

150144158_1610777922448207_1391947755941

148926089_1609763389216327_4890656288518

SJH was 27 years old. 
- 49 Days (Drama):

Spoiler

149726874_1610777915781541_1044750287957

148214297_1608590052666994_8943497809724

148212279_1608590099333656_2469911164699

- The Suicide Forcast/Suspicious Costumer (Movie):

Spoiler

149131344_1610778159114850_2060169577652

149732312_1610778132448186_6851827000287

SSH was 36 years old.
- Dr. Jin (drama)

Spoiler

149761380_1610777942448205_9439829540839

148512281_1608591936000139_1477440238038

SSH was 37 years old. 
- When A Man Falls in Love (drama)

Spoiler

149894781_1610778182448181_4480022845343

149808410_1610778199114846_4739882628681

SSH was 38 years old. 
- Obsessed (Movie):

Spoiler

149578431_1610778092448190_4049396094407

149726489_1610827835776549_8848286449616

148493789_1608591859333480_4992915545577

SJH was 30 years old
- The Noblesse (Drama):

Spoiler

149409974_1610784029114263_4520426570823

SSH was 39 years old
- Wonderful Nightmare (Movie)

Spoiler

150028763_1610788265780506_3682082617106

148977260_1609802459212420_6001470147758

- The Third Ways of Love (Movie):

Spoiler

149290260_1610788202447179_3391571366735

149666492_1610788182447181_6079064052680

149429825_1610788152447184_3191247937426

148426793_1608591742666825_5891840729361

SJH was 32 years old
- Yeah, That's what it is (Drama):

Spoiler

149687315_1610788102447189_5925796856464

149175615_1610788132447186_4644217747683

- Don't dare to dream (Drama):

Spoiler

149498942_1610787735780559_5660248060915

149402778_1610787789113887_3732821276486

149379635_1610787605780572_1364420950443

149314500_1610783929114273_9146261295270

SSH was 41 years old
- Man of Will (Movie):

Spoiler

149314502_1610787872447212_7598061418869

149258036_1610787855780547_5148519741079

- Saimdang (Drama):

Spoiler

149622691_1610787955780537_3731223184401

149013481_1610788012447198_2316584232629

148591999_1608590759333590_6770533947977

- Black (Drama):

Spoiler

149757890_1610787662447233_7080934668022

149527714_1610787675780565_8227948708047

148178229_1608591889333477_4859303728436

SJH was 33 years old
- Black Knight : The Man Who guards me (Drama)

Spoiler

149785436_1610787755780557_8366626739019

149420155_1610787645780568_1298805044595

148646142_1608590002666999_6738388514721

SSH was 42 years old
- Player (Drama):

Spoiler

149894785_1610848325774500_3157539925028

149974717_1610848365774496_3496775630281

149696665_1610848309107835_1390824940528

148545056_1608590646000268_3601929357259

SJH was 34 years old
- Heart Surgeon (Drama):

Spoiler

149557255_1610787829113883_3539819245822

149391171_1610852932440706_7736319560950

148523927_1610852912440708_5391066137864

- Rampant (Movie):

Spoiler

149709729_1610787922447207_5480149274699

149348223_1610787915780541_3176315788880

150034888_1610787889113877_4963251876265

SSH was 43 years old
- The Great Show (Drama):

Spoiler

149121449_1610788042447195_6699585556246

149326870_1610788085780524_6981222307556

149806377_1610788069113859_5251786860679

SJH was 35 years old
- Crash Landing On You (Drama):

Spoiler

149815616_1610787775780555_1496311498533

147870828_1608591489333517_1061294982044

148728516_1608591476000185_7827433249485

SSH was 44 years old
- Dinner Mate (Drama)

SJH was 36 years old
- Dinner Mate (Drama)

spacer.png

150256977_1610864282439571_5650126316649

150150797_1610864302439569_7049239633183

"Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words."
(Francois Rabelais)

"Watch how you communicate with a woman. Because you're always communicating, even when you're not talking - with your body language, your facial expressions, your eyes." 

(Orlando Bloom)

Spoiler

149687315_1610873589105307_4916282565570

149412814_1610873622438637_8709103819919

149301518_1610873609105305_1707400839464

150140862_1610873615771971_7476608081191

149372689_1610873682438631_9542349262066

149269207_1610864362439563_6570029732391

149444744_1610864379106228_6985566670073

148976115_1610864399106226_3890277230604

Spoiler

149465174_1610873555771977_1394937715658

149862370_1610864339106232_5965614679480

From the press conference above, is there a moment that resembles but is not the same? 

It turns out that not only Lee Si-eon and On Ju-wan have acted with SSH and SJH.
As we know SSH met LSE in Player, SJH met LSE in The Noblesse.
Whereas SSH met OJW in Obsessed, SJH met OJW in Punch.

There are several names of other actors who have acted with SSH and SJH, namely:

Kwon Hae-yo and SSH in Three Guys and Three Girls
Kwon Hae-yo and SJH in Don't dare to dream 

Lee Byung-hun and SSH in Happy Together
Lee Byung-hun and SJH in All in

Son Ye-jin and SSH in Summer Scent
Son Ye-jin and SJH in CLOY

Jo Wo-jin and SSH in Dr. Jin
Jo Wo-jin and SJH in Rampant

Shin Se-kyung and SSH in When A Man Falls in Love
Shin Se-kyung and SJH in Black Night

Jo Man-sik and SSH in Man of will
Jo Man-sik and SJH in Rampant

Kim Dae-gon and SSH in Saimdang
Kim Dae-gon and SJH in Rampant

Kim Tae-woo and SSH in Black
Kim Tae-woo and SJG in Rampant

Lee Sun-bin and SSH in The Great Show
Lee Sun-bin and SJH in Rampant

Meanwhile, SSH and SJH are destined to meet at the Dinner Mate.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Spoiler

And this,Seo JiHye and Lee DongWook (old photo as coworkers not sure maybe they were same agency as models) not sure of the date of this..
And now SSH and LDW in same agency..
viewimage.php?id=3eb8df2cecda21a33ee784e1&no=29bcc427b28677a16fb3dab004c86b6fae7cfdc6a7b78ad934a3d5d03a35a89797f309532ac9cdd05787fc668b4e416de302506ef27821d10e6cf04bcd63

On 2/12/2021 at 6:42 AM, janeozten said:

The 15 Highest Rated K-Dramas In 2019 & 2020, Ranked (According To IMDb)

8.5 out of 10. Beating IC and TWOTM. And IMDB is known to be picky in choosing good shows.

DM did well despite the low ratings.

I really hope it gets to Netflix. 

READ HERE

https://screenrant.com/kdrama-korean-series-best-ranked-imdb-score/

This is a great GIF... And I know everyone here is praying for this... Hopefully it will be like this soon on Netflix for DM..
Credits to twitter owner jyerry_GIF

Edited by Berou
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

57 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And this,Seo JiHye and Lee DongWook (old photo as coworkers not sure maybe they were same agency as models) not sure of the date of this..
And now SSH and LDW in same agency..

This is a great GIF... And I know everyone here is praying for this... Hopefully it will be like this soon on Netflix for DM..
Credits to twitter owner jyerry_GIF

Yes wishing and praying it gets to be distributed in Netflix.

Even online fans said romcom dramas like DM no longer win awards. That’s why they did not win anything in MBC Drama Awards

56896-E92-A47-B-44-E1-9-B12-59710-CE1233

• Like 7

On 2/13/2021 at 6:04 AM, janeozten said:

Yes wishing and praying it gets to be distributed in Netflix.

Even online fans said romcom dramas like DM no longer win awards. 

@janeoztenSadly during the MBC awards it didn't win which supported the commenter's post.. But definitely a winner to those who have watched the entire show (to all of us here).. The genre category of "Slice of Life" really depicts the reality of how "romance"/ relationship is going through for couple since the old days up until now, especially when it comes to relationship that strives with issues involving each persons personal, mental and emotional issues.. The audiences of most generation only look up to the good side and that's not the case..

These were the lessons to those who haven't fully dug up on finishing this drama.. In which I feel bad for those who haven't watched it..

I keep posting this drama on my facebook just for everyone to try and watch.. And I have been given good feedbacks to those who finished the drama.. Most of my friends want to watch drama with finished episodes, it was then I introduced the drama to them and love this..

Edited by Berou
  • Like 2
  • Love 5