[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, janeozten said:

I like your theory.

January 25 is their Engagement Date :)

@janeoztenWhen I saw your post about SSH throwback IG picture of the hot air balloon, this song came to mind:  

Here are the lyrics:

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly, we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky
For we can fly, we can fly
Up, up and away
Suspended under a twilight canopy
We'll search the clouds for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hide us
We'll keep the moon beside us
Love is waiting there in my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air in my beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand we'll chase your dream across the sky
For we can, fly we can fly
Up, up and away
Balloon
Up, up, and away

My sense is they may have gotten more serious in the relationship (exclusively dating or engaged).  As much as they would love to be together in this beautiful balloon of love that they have, work is their priority and is now calling them.  Hence, SSH is wishing that they can be "up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful balloon."  Whatever it is, I feel excited about our HeonHye!
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, 463Ganda said:

My sense is they may have gotten more serious in the relationship (exclusively dating or engaged).  As much as they would love to be together in this beautiful balloon of love that they have, work is their priority and is now calling them.  Hence, SSH is wishing that they can be "up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful balloon."  Whatever it is, I feel excited about our HeonHye!

Love Love your Theory.

Maybe safe to assume and to dream that January 25, 2022 is their Wedding Day? :)

:issohappy:

SJH in “The Prison” VIP Premier 3/21/2017.

Holy Legs

She’s really so chic. 

B12-C655-B-F56-B-45-A6-807-E-3-FD931-B8-

• Like 6

@janeozten, @yappy, I like all your theories from officially dating to engagement date to wedding date, either way elicits Happy Endings for our Lovebirds.

@hrkharis, SJH really looks stunning in that YSL dress. No wonder SSH went weak on his knees and can’t help himself. 

D54-BF23-F-3889-4282-A96-E-5-DEA3-D47-D3

BTS photo of the Hospital scene when KHK woke up from surgery and the person holding the tablet is PD Go Jae Hyun.

First time to see this. 

I wish Victory Contents will release BTS of the Hospital Kisses to feed our shipper soul and to help us celebrate our 100th pages.

Where Art Thou SSH and SJH? 
We miss you both.
Please come out from your Caves :)

Where Are You Bnhm GIF by Broadway's Next Hit Musical

• Like 4
  • Love 5

On 2/3/2021 at 12:55 AM, Jimmy Greene said:

I love the gift that’s keeps giving.  Happy 100th page celebration to all.

:issohappy::hooray2::7555_attack:

As part of the Celebration I purpose we create a crumb cake where the ingredients are our crumbs.  My hope is that we will get over 100 crumbs.  This will be a great page for future lurkers and posters.  Let’s take over the forum over the next 24 hours of our celebration.  Let me start it off with our first crumbs:

1.  During Japanese interview the comment of Meat Stew delivery system has been established and SJH laughs her head off.

2.  Press Interview with DM panel SJH wearing gold boots, SHH so nervous while SJH comes to the stage.

3.  Same time with Press interview SSH can’t take his eyes off of SJH.

4.  Same day actors and Producer are sitting down for interviews and SJH is putting her hands on SSH shoulder and constantly bumping him.

5.  Same day day Same time SSH is constantly bumping SJH to get her attention.

6.  Same interview SSH pats his hand on top of SJH’s leg and she doesn’t even flinch (boyfriend privileges?)

7.  Same interview Both SSH and SJH are so giddy between each other with personal looks jokes, laughs giddy.  Secondary actors see it feel it with producer and they are all laughing really hard.

8.  Same interview SJH says she has had a fondness/admirer of SSH since high school and he is really handsome.

9.  Same interview while SJH talks SSH eyes are locked on her.

10.  Same interview while SSH talks SJH is starring at him and playing with her hair.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:43 AM, janeozten said:

@fiona628 allow me to re-quote and echo your thoughts.

"CHEMISTRY" that's it.

Your reasons why you ship our Lovebirds is 100% on point. No wonder it is one of the most popular post here in our thread

Also echoing @hrkharis  here.

100% On point.

Thank you for all analysis and driving our Shipper Thread

Hope that more silent Shippers and Lurkers will come out of their caves

Have a Good Day Shippers!

:Pandabulous:

Adding onto the crumbs...

11. Ssh frequently took photos of sjh on sets. He did it quite often, which i didn't notice in his previous dramas...

12. Ssh giving sjh neck massage in bts.

I seldom see male actor giving co-actress neck massages... neck is such a private and sensitive part...at least for a woman...

Sjh allowing him to do this to her is quite amazing... i was actually surprised to see this...

13. Sjh looking at ssh cheekily in the clinic kitchen while ssh was rehearsing his ingredient cutting scene... luv how she rested her chin on her hand when she looked at ssh... it meant that she was focusing her attention on him... this made ssh nervous as he only dared to shyly glance at sjh after a crew member forbade him to eat the freaking ingredients! Lol. I also never seen this look from sjh before...

14. Exfoliator bts joke.

In this bts, i just love how they grabbed each other's wrists and hands so naturally...like they had known each other a long time and were so at ease with each other...

15. Final scene bts

They were surprisingly shy to thank each other after final scene ended.

When the director said cut!, ssh sjh immediately sprung from their seats and thanked the crew and director on set.

But they just didnt thank each other or rather the footage didnt show it.

Maybe they did it but that sight was not captured on bts footage.

Normally, the male lead and female lead will politely thank each other and even shake hands or hug...

These two just seemed so shy...wonder why...?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi Emile and welcome to our happy ship.  Thank you for joining us.  Love all.  

My conclusion to the stunned look on SSH below is that SJH out dressed me and I look like crap compared to her and I am a good looking guy (RickRoll'D) she is gorgeous.  I am so shy now that i have to ask for her arm.  What if she denies me?  Suddenly she accepts and I say I have a chance.   

spacer.png

Found this earlier from Huckleberry from first page and and this blows us past a 100 crumbs if you watch it in its entirety.  There maybe a full content with subtitles but not sure and I have only seen bits and pieces with subtitles.  I just watched it and it is really convincing.  Thank you Victory and Huckleberry.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCpJRmvJs3v/?igshid=1ul9q1hjz0y8q

:7555_attack:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Adding onto the crumbs...

11. Ssh frequently took photos of sjh on sets. He did it quite often, which i didn't notice in his previous dramas...

12. Ssh giving sjh neck massage in bts.

I seldom see male actor giving co-actress neck massages... neck is such a private and sensitive part...at least for a woman...

Sjh allowing him to do this to her is quite amazing... i was actually surprised to see this...

13. Sjh looking at ssh cheekily in the clinic kitchen while ssh was rehearsing his ingredient cutting scene... luv how she rested her chin on her hand when she looked at ssh... it meant that she was focusing her attention on him... this made ssh nervous as he only dared to shyly glance at sjh after a crew member forbade him to eat the freaking ingredients! Lol. I also never seen this look from sjh before...

14. Exfoliator bts joke.

In this bts, i just love how they grabbed each other's wrists and hands so naturally...like they had known each other a long time and were so at ease with each other...

15. Final scene bts

They were surprisingly shy to thank each other after final scene ended.

When the director said cut!, ssh sjh immediately sprung from their seats and thanked the crew and director on set.

But they just didnt thank each other or rather the footage didnt show it.

Maybe they did it but that sight was not captured on bts footage.

Normally, the male lead and female lead will politely thank each other and even shake hands or hug...

These two just seemed so shy...wonder why...?

Regarding point 15, either the BTS of them hugging was edited out (like you said) or maybe they have quietly agreed they would move forward with dating one another hence why they looked so shy. Real life Love Story continues for both SJH & SSH hence no need to give final hug to one another! :) 
Also when SSH went up to hug & thank PD-nim, the eye exchange between both men spoke a lot, like they knew about SSH liking SJH, SSH made the 1st move & PD-nim seems to show happiness at how DM brought them together & he was genuinely happy for SSH as a friend & also SJH. (just my intuition) Someone also mentioned the bouquet of flowers SJH had next to her, could be from SSH when all the cast & crew gathered for the final group shot after filming the ending scene to mark the completion of filming DM. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, yappy said:

Regarding point 15, either the BTS of them hugging was edited out (like you said) or maybe they have quietly agreed they would move forward with dating one another hence why they looked so shy. Real life Love Story continues for both SJH & SSH hence no need to give final hug to one another! :) 
Also when SSH went up to hug & thank PD-nim, the eye exchange between both men spoke a lot, like they knew about SSH liking SJH, SSH made the 1st move & PD-nim seems to show happiness at how DM brought them together & he was genuinely happy for SSH as a friend & also SJH. (just my intuition) Someone also mentioned the bouquet of flowers SJH had next to her, could be from SSH when all the cast & crew gathered for the final group shot after filming the ending scene to mark the completion of filming DM. 

Can you screenshot the look between pd nim and ssh? Hahhahaa....

Im so curious to see it.

The DM Presscon, BTS, KNTV Interview, Wrap-Up Party, IG posts and Being MIA mode have sub-multiplier evidences that are self-explanatory based on how we see their dynamics and behavior.

So Yes, we have more than 100 Crumbs. :) :) 

credit to YT account owners.

oh yeah yes GIF by PBS KIDS

• Like 4
  • Love 7

This Song reminds me of our Lovebirds

Love Moves in Mysterious Ways

by Julia Fordham  

Who'd have thought this is how the pieces fit
You and I shouldn't even try making sense of it
I forgot how we ever came this far
I believe we had reasons but I don't know what they are
Don't blame it on my heart, oh

Love moves in mysterious ways
It's always so surprising
When love appears over the horizon

I'll love you for the rest of my days

But still it's a mystery
How you ever came to me
Which only proves

Heaven knows love is just a chance we take
We make plans but then love demands a leap of faith
So hold me close and never never let me go

'Cause even though we think we know which way the river flows
That's not the way love goes, no

Like the ticking of a clock two hearts beat as one
But I'll never understand the way it's done, oh

Love moves...in mysterious ways...

I hope our Lovebirds get to celebrate Valentine’s Day together despite their busy schedules.

• Like 8

On 2/4/2021 at 5:44 AM, janeozten said:

This Song reminds me of our Lovebirds

Love Moves in Mysterious Ways

by Julia Fordham  

Who'd have thought this is how the pieces fit
You and I shouldn't even try making sense of it
I forgot how we ever came this far
I believe we had reasons but I don't know what they are
Don't blame it on my heart, oh

But still it's a mystery
How you ever came to me
Which only proves

Heaven knows love is just a chance we take
We make plans but then love demands a leap of faith
So hold me close and never never let me go

'Cause even though we think we know which way the river flows
That's not the way love goes, no

Like the ticking of a clock two hearts beat as one
But I'll never understand the way it's done, oh

Love moves...in mysterious ways...

I hope our Lovebirds get to celebrate Valentine’s Day together despite their busy schedules.

I also wonder how they can celebrate V Day if they are dating...

Both will be busy filming.... :(

one in jeju, the other one in seoul.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I also wonder how they can celebrate V Day if they are dating...

Both will be busy filming.... :(

one in jeju, the other one in seoul.

I hope so.

Either one can fly to see each other.

Valentine’s Day is on a weekend (Sunday). I don’t think they shoot films on weekends,

On the Hot Topic Again....

9-F4637-E9-092-E-4156-B13-E-445493790-F5

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Can you screenshot the look between pd nim and ssh? Hahhahaa....

Im so curious to see it.

I am a noob on screen-grabbing snippets from video on mobile with no fancy apps but shall try my best! :P 

credit to IG: tteokbokki_couple for all the images 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHpWuyUJ9GEzNCldocGZE5Q0vF8aQ_kpaf8SNw0/?igshid=1xhuul74j7mgs

It is at the 2:00 & 1:54 min mark of the bts video. If you can slow-play it you may see clearer.

My apologies I recalled the wrong portion, it’s right after the 2 men hugged & SJH’s turn to give Thank You hug to PD-nim that both men had some eye contact. Can’t really capture PD-nim’s eyes but SSH’s eyes seem to speak a lot & has tad shyness in his eyes & shy smile on his face.

Otherwise please blame it on my wild imagination over these 2 lovebirds :)

spacer.png

I love this image of SJH smiling so sweetly & lovingly at SSH who was busy scribbling away on his script, spacer.pngwhile PD-nim was commenting on how the last scene would take place after SJH gave her ideas.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, yappy said:

I am a noob on screen-grabbing snippets from video on mobile with no fancy apps but shall try my best! :P 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHpWuyUJ9GEzNCldocGZE5Q0vF8aQ_kpaf8SNw0/?igshid=1xhuul74j7mgs

It is at the 2:00 & 1:54 min mark of the bts video. If you can slow-play it you may see clearer.

My apologies I recalled the wrong portion, it’s right after the 2 men hugged & SJH’s turn to give Thank You hug to PD-nim that both men had some eye contact. Can’t really capture PD-nim’s eyes but SSH’s eyes seem to speak a lot & has tad shyness in his eyes & shy smile on his face.

I love this image of SJH smiling so sweetly & lovingly at SSH who was busy scribbling away on his script, 

Nice Analysis. 
If I may say, the smile that SSH gave PDnim is like he was saying “thank you for convincing my love to play WDH’s role. Because of pdnim SSH found his true love. He was their cupid.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

On 2/4/2021 at 3:17 AM, Jimmy Greene said:

Hi Emile and welcome to our happy ship.  Thank you for joining us.  Love all.  

My conclusion to the stunned look on SSH below is that SJH out dressed me and I look like crap compared to her and I am a good looking guy (RickRoll'D) she is gorgeous.  I am so shy now that i have to ask for her arm.  What if she denies me?  Suddenly she accepts and I say I have a chance.   

Found this earlier from Huckleberry from first page and and this blows us past a 100 crumbs if you watch it in its entirety.  There maybe a full content with subtitles but not sure and I have only seen bits and pieces with subtitles.  I just watched it and it is really convincing.  Thank you Victory and Huckleberry.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCpJRmvJs3v/?igshid=1ul9q1hjz0y8q

:7555_attack:

@Jimmy Greeneyou're welcome. Here are some parts of that BTS that has English sub made by IG of dinner_couple 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCqYYmzpmR7/?igshid=20ra5x3j4ks4

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCpQ-XOppTd/?igshid=1mc1lyodr6bbx

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCuPZDepUOD/?igshid=1294on3jnfs16

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCr7SSuJHVX/?igshid=n6hxq0bsxc29

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCnKUYzJB-s/?igshid=1dfhtsv1duqq9

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, yappy said:

I love this image of SJH smiling so sweetly & lovingly at SSH who was busy scribbling away on his script, while PD-nim was commenting on how the last scene would take place after SJH gave her ideas.

You're right. I also thought like that.
I also wondered why they didn't hug and pat each other on the back as a sign of support, like most of the other female and male leads did after they finished their final shooting, considering they already had been very friendly to each other. Or whether they already had learned at that time that there was a different feeling in their heart, because as we saw in the last scene, each of them had teary eyes. 

146093818_1604801963045803_5871008508470

145959757_1604801999712466_8300281798116

Spoiler

146696931_1604801943045805_5243061863336

146215448_1604802046379128_6928932844934

146905069_1604801979712468_7596847231936

146321886_1604802019712464_8100745290918

When PDnim said "CUT" for the final shooting, instead of hugging each other they went to the crew to say their thanks.
And when SJH hugged PDnim, he said thanks for the hard work and turned to SSH smiling at him.

You can prove it here ....

• Like 4
  • Love 4

You know what i like about this ship.

It is that we come together to support this ship from various angles...

There are sjh fans who love to see her with ssh and in relation, grow to like ssh too.

There are ssh fans who love to see him with sjh and in relation, grow to like sjh too.

There are non sjh and non ssh fans who came to like these two actors at the same time...after watching DM.

And there are fans who already love both ssh and sjh before DM and now love them even more as a couple...

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

On 2/4/2021 at 11:31 AM, hrkharis said:

You're right. I also thought like that.
I also wondered why they didn't hug and pat each other on the back as a sign of support, like most of the other female and male leads did after they finished their final shooting, considering they already had been very friendly to each other. Or whether they already had learned at that time that there was a different feeling in their heart, because as we saw in the last scene, each of them had teary eyes. 

Hide contents

When PDnim said "CUT" for the final shooting, instead of hugging each other they went to the crew to say their thanks.
And when SJH hugged PDnim, he said thanks for the hard work and turned to SSH smiling at him.

You can prove it here ....

Yes! Totally agree with your views on that last scene with both of them being teary eyed! It was a WOW moment for me in that scene. It’s totally a SJH & SSH projection of their true feelings/emotions versus acting out as WDH or KHK respectively! :) 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics & videos. Thanks !
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Thanks Yappy,

This image is really convincing of SJH yearning of SSH.  She is really good at hiding it most times.  She knew he was reviewing the script and she did the admiration/astonishment look that this guy is in love with me and I am the luckiest girl in the world.  

spacer.png

Sorry I am going to use this as a perfect example here.  This look reminds me of another now couple BinJin.  In 2014, BinJin is at Pinfan award ceremony and is innocently seated next to Bin.  Bin at that time is in a relationship with someone else and is a gentleman throughout even not looking at the revealing dress of Jin.   Jin’s look at Bin is this same look.  Bin of course was not looking but the picture shows everything.  This is the same type of yearning/wanting look of SJH.  When you see this it says everything.  I hope one of our ladies here can add more light to this.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Back Tracking on SSH’s NY post.

C071-E5-FC-F718-4510-85-F1-A705-D378602-

When he added the caption “I wish all your dreams come true in 2021”. 
He phrased as “your” instead of “all our dreams”.

Which gave me another theory again that he did not use “our” because he is no longer wishing for himself. All his dreams came true.

1. Wish of a good woman

2. Wish of a Relationship

3. Wish of a True Love.

4. Maybe even wish of an engagement and marriage soon.

Ayeeee

Sorry my delulu mind

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 2/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, janeozten said:

Back Tracking on SSH’s NY post.

When he added the caption “I wish all your dreams come true in 2021”. 
He phrased as “your” instead of “all our dreams”.

Which gave me another theory again that he did not use “our” because he is no longer wishing for himself. All his dreams came true.

1. Wish of a good woman

2. Wish of a Relationship

3. Wish of a True Love.

4. Maybe even wish of an engagement and marriage soon.

Ayeeee

Sorry my delulu mind

:gangnamstyle:

Maybe the "your" refers to sjh?

Maybe he was wishing sjh happy new year and all her dreams will come true in 2021?

1. To date a man who loves her and can understand and appreciate both her flaws and virtues...

2. To take on new roles that will challenge her acting skills.

3. To win an acting award this year.

4. To act in an action film or drama with ssh again?

5. To visit her younger sister and niece in Australia soon.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 6
  • Love 1