[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, yappy said:

He said it to one of the shippers of SJH/SSH on IG?

Best to not react/respond ‘cos such people thrive on provocation & reaction - narcissistic behaviour. 

I hope he stops there instead of saying to SJH/SSH - given how upset you both are already, can’t imagine the celebs have to deal with so many of such hateful comments from netizens on a daily basis. 

Welcome! 

Celebs such as actors and actresses are busy reading scripts and memorising lines...

They dont have time to be bothered by such comments i think...

But the fans are the most affected...

1 hour ago, janeozten said:

Happy 100th Pages Shippers.

We made it.

To: 
@fiona628, @huckleberrymoonriver, @nyzah13@hrkharis,
who have been driving this thread since the beginning.

@Siomara, @Jimmy Greene, @yappy, @airgelaal, @463Ganda, @Freesia09, @SexyDolceVita, @Lexine_0720, @bmm serajim, @CuZ

@mtdgmend@Shay Mitchel

@lu.hus, @Yllas66, @Anjel, @S. jayanti

and silent fans and lurkers, thank you for keeping this active and feeding this thread.

You guys are awesome! 

And Big Big Thank You to @Ayame for creating this thread and updating the profile for our Lovebirds. 

EDITED:  RUNDOWN OF POPULAR DAYS were:

Aug 19, 2020: KNTV Interview with 35 posts

Dec 30, 2020: MBC Watch Party with a whooping 65 posts. 

AF396-E14-E8-B3-4961-82-C3-505-DD645-C5-

POPULAR POSTS

From the thread pioneers @fiona628who always spreads so much positivity and to one of our resident semiologist @hrkharis

DCFE4-E6-B-CA22-40-FE-8-E7-C-854-D56-E64

Keep It Real GIF by Shalita Grant

celebrate stop motion GIF by Julie Smith Schneider

Gd effort on the statistics!!!

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I love the gift that’s keeps giving.  Happy 100th page celebration to all.

:issohappy::hooray2::7555_attack:

As part of the Celebration I purpose we create a crumb cake where the ingredients are our crumbs.  My hope is that we will get over 100 crumbs.  This will be a great page for future lurkers and posters.  Let’s take over the forum over the next 24 hours of our celebration.  Let me start it off with our first crumbs:

1.  During Japanese interview the comment of Meat Stew delivery system has been established and SJH laughs her head off.

2.  Press Interview with DM panel SJH wearing gold boots, SHH so nervous while SJH comes to the stage.

3.  Same time with Press interview SSH can’t take his eyes off of SJH.

4.  Same day actors and Producer are sitting down for interviews and SJH is putting her hands on SSH shoulder and constantly bumping him.

5.  Same day day Same time SSH is constantly bumping SJH to get her attention.

6.  Same interview SSH pats his hand on top of SJH’s leg and she doesn’t even flinch (boyfriend privileges?)

7.  Same interview Both SSH and SJH are so giddy between each other with personal looks jokes, laughs giddy.  Secondary actors see it feel it with producer and they are all laughing really hard.

8.  Same interview SJH says she has had a fondness/admirer of SSH since high school and he is really handsome.

9.  Same interview while SJH talks SSH eyes are locked on her.

10.  Same interview while SSH talks SJH is starring at him and playing with her hair.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

On 7/14/2020 at 2:38 PM, fiona628 said:

Why I love this couple

1. Their Chemistry on and off screen

2  Their banters on and off screen

3. They compliment each other physically.

Both tall and good looking

4. Their mutual admiration for each other

”He’s so handsome” - SJH on meeting SSH At DM presscon

”She’s pretty and good in acting”- SSH on describing SJH on Kim Young Chul’s Radio Radio Show.
KYC agrees to say SJH is really pretty that it took him 4 seconds to say hello. Lol

5. In every lines they deliver In DM, it was so heartfelt, sincere and real that I feel like it was SJH and SSH talking and not their characters.

i.e. Episode 15 when HK is asking Why she does not want to marry him. Their bantering when DH was calling him Oppa.

Ahhh. I have never shipped a couple this much.

What have this two done to me.

@fiona628 allow me to re-quote and echo your thoughts.

"CHEMISTRY" that's it.

Your reasons why you ship our Lovebirds is 100% on point. No wonder it is one of the most popular post here in our thread

On 11/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, hrkharis said:

If you look back at SSH-SJH's interview on Japanese TV, we will see how actually SSH gave support to SJH in facing this interview and on the other hand SJH needed support from SSH considering this was her first interview with an overseas TV program.

I am guessing that all of you must have paid no attention to how SSH was giving support by nodding his head before SJH started speaking. The moment occurred after they gave their opening words by greeting Japanese TV viewers. 

When it came to the question what role did they play?
We see SJH sat in a formal position, maybe a little tense. 
Her face was looking at SSH. And SSH also was looking at her and giving a sign by nodding his head. She immediately faced to the camera after noticing that the camera actually was on. Then she started to speak.

When the second question came, why did they take that role? 
SSH was still looking at her and (as if) fixing his shirt cuff, while SJH was already feeling relaxed by crossing her left legs. 
She explained confidently why she took the role of WDH. Even she complimented SSH saying that she immediately took the role when she found out the name SSH was there.

It seemed SSH didn't expect that SJH would compliment him, so it made him who initially listened seriously, laughed and replied that he also did the same thing. He immediately took the role when he found out the name SJH was there. They laughed. Then he said that he thought they would have an interesting chemistry.

After that SSH seemed to let her go through the interview well and as we can see, SJH quickly could adapt to the situation. It was seen how she seemed more relaxed in answering the next questions. 

As the question came how did she think working with SSH?
She honestly and sincerely praised SSH by saying that considering SSH was her first co-star, she was initially awkward. But he was able to create a pleasant atmosphere at the shooting location so that she felt at ease. She thought that he had led her, so she thanked him. 

After saying her compliments and thanking to him, she didn't realize when he suddenly bowed his head and saying thank to her. 
She stunned a moment and immediately answered yes while bowing her head too, returning his respect and then they laughed.

Seeing their interview makes me smile. They are like two teenagers who secretly has a crush on each other.

Even if the culture of praising co-star has always been shown in public by actors and actresses in Korea, but this is the first time I've seen interviews of two main leads, complimenting and teasing one another. 

(I've never seen a situation where Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were interviewed together. Is their behavior like SSH and SJH, complimenting and teasing each other? there any one of you see?)

They also looked blushing when they got compliments from each other. Sometimes there were words and body language that only they themselves seemed to understand.

Have you ever seen SSH do an interview with his female lead and then he said that he was curious about her? Or have you seen another actors do an interview and told honestly in public that they were curious about their female lead?

You can also see how SSH thanked her with respect, he let go of his cross legs, lowered his head and looked directly at her face. (His face looks happy).

Actually he could just say thank you to her while bowing his head without having to let go of his cross legs as he did when he got compliments from his other co-stars. But it seemed he treated SJH very special.

There was a moment when SSH was talking about memorable scenes and lines in DM, SJH suddenly interrupted just to say that SSH's comedy acting was also interesting. 
SSH stopped and turned to her with an understanding face letting her speak. When he knew it turned out that SJH was praising him, he joked with a cough. 
In return SSH praised SJH back how he wondered why she didn't do such bright and attractive role sooner. (He also said this at the press conference.). SJH blushed.

You may wonder why only SJH got the question "what do you think working with SSH"? , while SSH did not get the question "what do you think working with SJH"?

I think it's because of SSH's name has been very popular in Japan, and he has many loyal fans over there. That's why DM was showing in Japan because there was SSH's name. And of course getting the opportunity to star in DM with famous actors like SSH was definitely a very valuable experience for SJH. So that the Japanese TV only directed that question to her.

In my opinion, SJH's experience of having interviews with Japanese TV will be something she can be proud of, because not all female actresses in Korea have this opportunity.

Although SJH is well known in Japan for her role as So-dan in CLOY, she doesn't get the chance to get interview and photo shoot for Japanese viewers. Even if there is a CLOY interview and photo shoot for Japanese TV, surely CLOY's main leads, like HB and SYJ will do it.

Thanks to DM, SSH and SJH got the opportunity to appear together on Japanese TV.

And it was very obvious that SSH looked very proud to introduce his beautiful female lead, Seo Ji-hye, to Japanese viewers.

Throughout the interview he showed his concern and support for SJH. He praised her several times and sometimes teased her. (Seems like he's happy to see her blushing).

Likewise on their interview promo video, he looked proud and happy. Several times he couldn't help but look up at her with a smile.

We can also take a look at their photos for TV guide magazine and Mokkan magazine.
They posed in "playing hard to get" mode, while in their Instax photos with their autograph for fans, they looked very intimate in "a couple" mode (they might think these photos were limited edition specifically for Japanese fans, not for publication in the media and not everyone could see so they acted to be themselves).

If you miss them, you can look back at their interview with Japanese TV,  their DM promotional video for Japanese TV and their interview promotional video for Mokkan magazine.

There you can see how they interacted with each other in reality, especially in interview.

You will smile seeing how they praised each other, teased each other, and blushed when they got each other's compliments.
You can also see how SSH's expression when he said "Is that so" and "Seo Ji-hye is on my mind".

His face looked helpless when he said that words while looking at her.

On the other hand, the straightforward SJH immediately replied to his words with a laugh. As usual they will end their bickering with a laugh.

I don't want to guess whether they are dating or not.
My only thoughts are that they are a soul mate. They will always need each other, especially SSH.

SJH is someone special for him. They are the perfect team.

Looking at SSH's behavior in some of their previous videos (BTS videos etc) including their latest videos interview with Japanese TV, DM promotional for Japanese TV and interview promotion for Mokkan magazine) there is one important highlight on SSH's behavior, where he always looks helpless when he is with SJH.

If you are observant, you can see the difference when he was with SJH and when he was with a bunch of women in the program Gamseong Camping.

Even though on the program he laughed, cared for them, joked around and looked familiar with them, but something was different.  SJH is still someone special for him.

Hoping MBC will have its Annual Awards Event, and SSH and SJH will be there.

I'm curious to see how SSH will react to seeing the beautiful SJH with him there.

Also echoing @hrkharis  here.

100% On point.

Thank you for all analysis and driving our Shipper Thread

Hope that more silent Shippers and Lurkers will come out of their caves

Have a Good Day Shippers!

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Wow Guys I woke up to this Great News! 

Happy 100th Pages.

Thank you to everyone: Shippers, Silent Fans/Lurkers/Readers driving this ship.

We really came a long way.

As I’ve said, we are polite shippers here. We are connected by our love for our OTP and we respect everyone’s comments and opinions. I hope that more shippers will come join and post on our thread. 

PS: Walking Down Memory Lane.

It’s very timely that we have reached 100th pages almost at the same time last year when SSH accepted KHK’s role. Without SSH and SJH accepting this beautiful drama, we would not have any reason to spazz and celebrate. 

Have an Awesome Day Everyone! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381475wpp/song-seung-heon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama-adaptation-of-hit-webtoon

40-CA6-B3-A-39-E0-40-B4-AF63-C6-E4-C6810

:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

8 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Saw some information online about Dr Brain/Mr Robin’s plot but it is in Korean.

Still not sure what SJH’s role will be 

http://m.webtoon.daum.net/m/webtoon/viewer/38431

08-A799-FE-1-F39-44-DA-BFA7-5-C2-CED024-

I read some sjh k fans' posts, seems like they are speculating that she might be playing a detective role...

But im not sure.

Im gonna read finish the webtoon and make my own guess...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I was watching old videos of SJH. Here is one with HSJ. The actor who played HB’s older brother in cloy. He looked fidgety and nervous when SJH was walking towards him. Ahh the SJH effect.

And this is cute. Veteran Actor Kim Eung Soo (and also the host Kim Gura) said SJH is their Ideal Type 

Here is one with Lee Si Eon who is SSH’s BFF. He gets to see her in a wedding gown which I think he will see her again in a wedding gown soon :)

Maybe guys are intimidated with her that is why no one was brave enough to pursue her.

Good thing SSH made the move. 

Now that we got to 100th pages, I was secretly wishing that SSH and SJH would at least post in IG to update us of their whereabouts. 

Didn’t they even realize the more they are hiding from us the more suspicious we become of them? 

:Megalol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Yey to all of us reaching our 100th page!!!!!!! 

I re-discovered a song from when I was *much* younger that describes how I feel about our OPT. Sharing it here. My video making skills are nil to none, but if anyone would like to make a video of HeonHye with this song, please do. It’s Christopher Cross “Swept Away”

https://youtu.be/rkvFxbue5DM

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 2/3/2021 at 5:55 AM, janeozten said:

I was watching old videos of SJH. Here is one with HSJ. The actor who played HB’s older brother in cloy. He looked fidgety and nervous when SJH was walking towards him. Ahh the SJH effect.

And this is cute. Veteran Actor Kim Eung Soo (and also the host Kim Gura) said SJH is their Ideal Type 

Here is one with Lee Si Eon who is SSH’s BFF. He gets to see her in a wedding gown which I think he will see her again in a wedding gown soon :)

Maybe guys are intimidated with her that is why no one was brave enough to pursue her.

Good thing SSH made the move. 

Now that we got to 100th pages, I was secretly wishing that SSH and SJH would at least post in IG to update us of their whereabouts. 

Didn’t they even realize the more they are hiding from us the more suspicious we become of them? 

:Megalol:

I think if one person goes MIA, the other one is business as usual....maybe not so weird.

But both MIA is really intriguing... :daydream:

And can i ask did the veteran actor kim eung soo act with sjh before?

Wonder where he gets his impressions of sjh from?

If im not wrong...based on that interview...

Mr. Kim eung soo is still a bachelor...

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

Yey to all of us reaching our 100th page!!!!!!! 

I re-discovered a song from when I was *much* younger that describes how I feel about our OPT. Sharing it here. My video making skills are nil to none, but if anyone would like to make a video of HeonHye with this song, please do. It’s Christopher Cross “Swept Away”

https://youtu.be/rkvFxbue5DM

Love Love the Lyrics.

It is so relatable for our Lovebirds

I never had anything happen so fast
Took one look and I shattered like glass
I guess I let it show 'cause your smile told me you knew

That you're everything I ever wanted at once
There's no holding this heart when it knows what it wants
And I never wanted anything more than to know you

I was swept away
No one in the world but you and I
Gotta find a way
To make you feel the way that I do
I was swept away

Without a warning
Like night when the morning begins the day
I was swept away

And so it begins
This journey of love
The summer wind carries us to places all our own

The words of a look
The language of touch
The way that you want me means so much
And I never wanted anything more
Than to love you

I am swept away
Gotta find a way
I am swept away
Without a warning
I was swept away

Away, seeing my tomorrow's in your eyes
I was swept away

Ooh, I hope I wake up soon
Ooh, I'm a victim of that crazy moon

The very first time you said my name
I knew it would never sound the same
Something about me has changed forever

Can't you see I am swept away?
Gotta find a way
I am swept away
Without a warning
I was swept away (swept away)

Gotta find a way
Without a warning
I was swept away

Dreaming of you
Swept away

40 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I think if one person goes MIA, the other one is business as usual....maybe not so weird.

But both MIA is really intriguing... 

And can i ask did the veteran actor kim eung soo act with sjh before?

Wonder where he gets his impressions of sjh from?

If im not wrong...based on that interview...

Mr. Kim eung soo is still a bachelor...

Kim Eung Soo acted with SJH in “Punch”.

Per his wikipedia profile, he is married with kids.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Love Love the Lyrics.

It is so relatable for our Lovebirds

I never had anything happen so fast
Took one look and I shattered like glass
I guess I let it show 'cause your smile told me you knew

That you're everything I ever wanted at once
There's no holding this heart when it knows what it wants
And I never wanted anything more than to know you

I was swept away
Gotta find a way
I was swept away

Without a warning
I was swept away

And so it begins
This journey of love
The summer wind carries us to places all our own

The words of a look
The language of touch
The way that you want me means so much
And I never wanted anything more
Than to love you

I am swept away
Gotta find a way
I am swept away
Without a warning
I was swept away

I was swept away

Ooh, I hope I wake up soon
Ooh, I'm a victim of that crazy moon

The very first time you said my name
I knew it would never sound the same
Something about me has changed forever

Can't you see I am swept away?
Gotta find a way
I am swept away
Without a warning

Gotta find a way
Without a warning
I was swept away

Dreaming of you
Swept away

Kim Eung Soo acted with SJH in “Punch”.

Per his wikipedia profile, he is married with kids.

Ah.... Punch! Thank you!

Then who was the guy the hosts said is still single in that interview?

The guy next to mr. Kim?

This is SJH's appearance at  the DM press conference that made SSH stunned and didn't want to take his eyes off her. Even an online fashion media, INKI Style, dub SJH like an exotic princess from a Disney movie.

There she wore a metallic floral dress from the Saint Laurent Spring 2020 collection which cost $ 3,290.

The underside of her dress is peplum-shaped and thin, as are the sleeves.

She completed her look with a brown leather belt, long earrings and knee-high gold boots that matched the floral motif of the Saint Laurent dress. 
She looked really amazing and caught attention.

spacer.png

Spoiler

200525-Seo-Ji-Hye-Fashion-Dinner-Mate-Pr

Can you imagine, !!! ..... if an SSH - a famous handsome actor who has many admirers - became nervous and embarrassed even his eyes never left her face during the event, so what does that mean? and why he behaved this way?

spacer.png

Spoiler

145657847_1604179439774722_2014321057117

145737695_1604179446441388_7284333913074

You know what??? …… That means SJH's appearance at that time was so stunning and made SSH attracted.

It's real and obvious.....
Have you seen SSH like that before with his other co-star?
I leave the answer to each of you .....
(please look for his old videos anywhere, when he was with his co-star in the drama, I guarantee you won't find it)

BONUS:

spacer.png

Another dress style collection of Saint Laurent Spring 2020:

Spoiler

32-gettyimages-1176864341.jpg

Jennifer-Lopez-SAG-AFTRA-IFP-Gotham-Awar

Credit/source :

https://inkistyle.com/seo-ji-hye-dinner-mate-press-conference-may-25-2020/

- Saint Laurent Spring 2020 Collection

• Like 2
  • Love 7

On 2/3/2021 at 3:05 PM, hrkharis said:

This is SJH's appearance at  the DM press conference that made SSH stunned and didn't want to take his eyes off her. Even an online fashion media, INKI Style, dub SJH like an exotic princess from a Disney movie.

There she wore a metallic floral dress from the Saint Laurent Spring 2020 collection which cost $ 3,290.

The underside of her dress is peplum-shaped and thin, as are the sleeves.

She completed her look with a brown leather belt, long earrings and knee-high gold boots that matched the floral motif of the Saint Laurent dress. 
She looked really amazing and caught attention.

Reveal hidden contents

Can you imagine, !!! ..... if an SSH - a famous handsome actor who has many admirers - became nervous and embarrassed even his eyes never left her face during the event, so what does that mean? and why he behaved this way?

Reveal hidden contents

You know what??? …… That means SJH's appearance at that time was so stunning and made SSH attracted.

It's real and obvious.....
Have you seen SSH like that before with his other co-star?
I leave the answer to each of you .....
(please look for his old videos anywhere, when he was with his co-star in the drama, I guarantee you won't find it)

BONUS:

Another dress style collection of Saint Laurent Spring 2020:

Hide contents

Credit/source :

https://inkistyle.com/seo-ji-hye-dinner-mate-press-conference-may-25-2020/

- Saint Laurent Spring 2020 Collection

The YSL dress's fabric is very thin and translucent actually.

Sjh wore a black low v cut tanktop or camisole to offset the translucent parts, so as to protect her modesty...and showing a tiny bit of her cleavage...

If you watch her carefully in the press con vid, she is v. self conscious of her bosom area and will check if her attire is okay...

She is v. protective of herself and probably it is a professional habit that comes with the job...

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

As part of the Celebration I purpose we create a crumb cake where the ingredients are our crumbs.  My hope is that we will get over 100 crumbs.  This will be a great page for future lurkers and posters.  Let’s take over the forum over the next 24 hours of our celebration.  Let me start it off with our first crumbs:

1.  During Japanese interview the comment of Meat Stew delivery system has been established and SJH laughs her head off.

2.  Press Interview with DM panel SJH wearing gold boots, SHH so nervous while SJH comes to the stage.

4.  Same day actors and Producer are sitting down for interviews and SJH is putting her hands on SSH shoulder and constantly bumping him.

6.  Same interview SSH pats his hand on top of SJH’s leg and she doesn’t even flinch (boyfriend privileges?)

7.  Same interview Both SSH and SJH are so giddy between each other with personal looks jokes, laughs giddy.  Secondary actors see it feel it with producer and they are all laughing really hard.

8.  Same interview SJH says she has had a fondness/admirer of SSH since high school and he is really handsome.

10.  Same interview while SSH talks SJH is starring at him and playing with her hair.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Thanks for sharing,it must be love at first sight, OMG I'm missing these 2 so much. 

• Like 7

SJH looks good in anything doesn’t she?
She would even look good wearing a rag. 
She is a model. Has she ever strut the runaway? I know SSH did when he modeled Andre Kim’s collection with KTH long time ago.

I suddenly had 3 theories about SSH’s hot air balloon IG post.

1.  Love is in the Air as @yappymentioned.

2. January 25 is when they officially became a couple.

3. January 25 is their monthsary. Maybe they became a couple August 25? 

I am good with either of the 3. 
As long as they are happy I am happy for them.

BFEF7-B4-D-4-C5-A-41-ED-B5-E8-99-A4-C5-C

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 2/3/2021 at 4:45 PM, janeozten said:

SJH looks good in anything doesn’t she?
She would even look good wearing a rag. 
She is a model. Has she ever strut the runaway? I know SSH did when he model Andre Kim’s collection with KTH long time ago.

I suddenly had 3 theories about SSH’s hot air balloon IG post.

1. Love is in the Air as @yappymentioned.

2. January 25 is when they official became a couple.

3. January 25 is their monthsary. Maybe they became a couple August 25? 

I am good wirh either of the 3. 
As long as they are happy I am happy for them.

There could also be a possibility he proposed & she accepted (wedding date to be worked out later given they have to focus on new drama projects) hence why he posted the hot air balloons under the guise of #throwback. (*imagination going wild*) :) 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3
  • Love 6

45 minutes ago, yappy said:

There could also be a possibility he proposed & she accepted (wedding date to be worked out later given they have to focus on new drama projects) hence why he posted the hot air balloons under the guise of #throwback. (*imagination going wild*) :) 

I like your theory.

January 25 is their Engagement Date :)

• Like 3
  • Love 5