[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Red Balloon Character Introduction

C9668-B73-C4-C6-45-B2-BFFE-5-BEE7-ED27-A

D7-D64889-A8-B2-4-BAF-8148-7233-E09-CEC3

E35-F5-F68-D7-B5-47-CB-9-E46-3-BD3945-F3
Rough Translation of text above c/o Google 

Jo Eun Kang

Sober and calm style on the outside, in the heart Have something hot. If it's for the sake of a purpose, I'll lay down everything to the point of being servile. She gritted her teeth, endured the situation, focused on winning the other person's heart, and was good at winning favor and achieving the desired goal in the end

Even though she feels a sense of relative deprivation for the rest of her life from the sea she met in her first year of high school, she cannot leave her side and remains her first friend in life. You have to stay by the sea in the rich houses so that at least rice cakes fall off. Her dream is to become a teacher, but she fails the entrance exam every time. Currently, she is holding on by taking a few tutoring jobs and running errands by the sea for infants and elementary school students

Secretly, the high dimension from medical school, which I used to ride alone, is taken away by the sea, and now I wait for the day I will marry a boyfriend four years younger than me after supporting me for four years, but when my boyfriend passes the civil service exam, I am abandoned. Afterwards, Eun-gang begins to reveal the dangerous desires secretly harbored, and Kkom-soo, who mobilized the entire family to live a more comfortable life, returns in anger..

credit to article

https://m.blog.naver.com/aptcf11/222947002669

• Like 1
  • Love 3

SOOMPI ARTICLE

B119-A3-AB-6-BF5-433-D-AC8-A-61-C3-B07-D

Seo Ji Hye, Hong Soo Hyun, And Lee Sang Woo Preview Their Intriguing Bond And Burning Ambition In Posters For New Drama

Dec 5, 2022

TV Chosun has released two new posters for their upcoming weekend drama

Starring Seo Ji HyeLee Sung JaeHong Soo Hyun, and Lee Sang Woo, TV Chosun’s new miniseries “Red Balloon” (literal translation) is a thrilling yet passionate story about the sense of deprivation we all feel when comparing ourselves to others, the thirst of jealous ambition, and our struggles to quench that thirst.

Seo Ji Hye stars as Jo Eun Kang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but instead works as a tutor after consistently failing her employment exams. Hong Soo Hyun will take on the role of Han Ba Da, a jewelry designer who’s been friends with Jo Eun Kang since high school. Lee Sang Woo plays Han Ba Da’s husband Go Cha Won, who is a dermatologist.

The first photo features Seo Ji Hye and Hong Soo Hyun both wearing luxurious white gowns. While seated, Jo Eun Kang holds on to her friend Han Ba Da, who has her back turned, as if asking her to stay. Contrary to Han Ba Da’s soft facial expression, Jo Eun Kang looks cold. The dramatic caption teases Jo Eun Kang’s hidden ambition, reading, “I thought of you as a friend, that’s why…I had no intention of taking it away.”

96-E630-AC-EF6-B-4618-98-AE-244-A31176-D

Lee Sang Woo joins the duo in the second poster which previews an intriguing relationship between the three characters. Jo Eun Kang looks straight ahead with her fiery, clear, and ambitious eyes. Han Ba Da gives a soft smile and gives her best friend a tight hug, while Go Cha Won stands behind both ladies and keeps a hand on his wife’s shoulder.

E430-E444-1-F35-4-D11-9-C5-B-346-C268-C5

The production team commented, “In the two-person poster, we tried to project the powerful image of Jo Eun Kang, who slowly recognizes her suppressed ambition, and Han Ba Da, who ends up feeling a sense of loss as a result. Additionally, in Jo Eun Kang, Han Ba Da, and Go Cha Won’s three-person poster, we tried to capture the explosive narrative that stems from a sense of relative deprivation in ‘Red Balloon.'”

TV Chosun’s “Red Balloon” will premiere on December 17 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

credit to

https://www.soompi.com/article/1557275wpp/seo-ji-hye-hong-soo-hyun-and-lee-sang-woo-preview-their-intriguing-bond-and-burning-ambition-in-posters-for-new-drama

• Love 2

I saw this video of SJH doing circuit training

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=kangdt&logNo=220053849178&proxyReferer=

8-B6-ABE44-0-E18-4-B9-E-90-CF-843-DE7-E6

90-F65-CF5-B675-40-DD-B646-3-FC81-AAB539

I like it that SJH is not too skinny or boney or gaunt looking

Must be from her years of doing Pilates and recently SNPE

Both our OTP are FITSpiration

88-EEC132-D9-D6-4-B4-F-BDAD-DB739-C3-D12

credit to authors

• Love 3

I tried searching for Red Balloon on “Netflix” it is not there yet

I guess according to Wiki it will be available to stream on the day of the broadcast itself, December 17

A0-DB1-F63-E244-4555-8077-DE44-D5-AC2011

Streaming will be KOCOWA, VIU Indonesia(possibly more asian regions soon) and Netflix

1-CA9-F6-F8-9-D4-B-4-D68-8477-7-F04500-E

C1-FE108-F-6046-44-A8-BA55-F9-A857-B1-DD

credit to 

https://namu.wiki/w/빨간 풍선(드라마)

• Love 2

New Red Balloon Stills

8-FE09999-E4-F6-4-B8-B-9460-B9-D6-F971-E

2-BE2-AC41-A13-F-40-B7-BFD3-A1702-D95409

3-C7-DEE9-E-915-B-490-F-84-B5-41041-E992

Seo Ji-hye full of excitement in 'Red Balloon' vs Seol Seol-hwan full of dissatisfaction, long-time lovers

Actors Seo Ji-hye and Seol-hwan Seong-hwan create tension on a dinner date for 'Same Bed, Different Dreams'. 

TV Chosun's weekend mini-series 'Red Balloon' (script Moon Young-nam, director Jin Hyung-wook), which will be broadcast for the first time at 9:10 p.m. It draws our risky and hot story.

Seo Ji-hye and Seol-hwan Seol play the roles of Jo Eun-gang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but fails the exam every time and goes to work as an extracurricular, and Kwon Tae-gi, Jo Eun-gang's boyfriend four years younger than him. In the play, Jo Eun-gang supports Kwon Tae-ki for four years while preparing for the civil service exam and waits for the day he will get married, but Kwon Tae-ki is expected to arouse resentment by revealing his brazen snobbishness of taking it for granted. 

In this regard, Seo Ji-hye and Seol-hwan Seol are attracting attention with a 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' dinner with a chilly and anxious energy. In the play, Cho Eun-gang (Seo Ji-hye) prepares food and decorates Kwon Tae-gi's house with flowers, wine, and balloons. Soon, Jo Eun-gang greets Kwon Tae-gi at home with a bright smile and expresses excitement, while Kwon Tae-ki consistently shows a dissatisfied expression.

Moreover, Boredom ended up getting annoyed and angry at Jo Eun-gang, who had a friendly conversation with him. In the end, the image of Cho Eun-gang, whose expression rapidly hardens, stimulates curiosity about why old lovers have become cold. 

In particular, it is said that Seo Ji-hye and Seol-hwan worked hard to express the complex and subtle emotional lines of the two people in the scene of Jo Eun-gang and Kwon Tae-ki's 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' scene. Seo Ji-hye and Seol-hwan recited their lines several times to match the acting and dialogue, and they spared no consideration for each other to create a situation optimized for acting. Even in a scene where only the other person was exposed to the camera, the two did not leave their seats and repeated their lines as they were, allowing them to keep their emotions intact and enhancing the completeness of the scene. 

The production team said, “Seo Ji-hye and Seol-hwan Seong-hwan properly portrayed the amplification of emotions that exploded at that delicate moment, heading into a sharp conflict, with detailed acting.” Please check the 'red balloon' to find out what happened to the event that has changed.” 

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003676328

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000663561

• Love 2