[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Seo Ji-hye “‘Doctor Brain’ action challenge, my own feeling is important”

945-F7799-40-B8-4571-BA84-59200-B375002.

Seo Ji-hye, who played detective Choi Soo-seok in 'Doctor Brain'. Provided by Apple TV+

(After interview ①) Seo Ji-hye played the role of detective Choi Soo-seok in 'Doctor Brain'. Choi Soo-seok is a cold-hearted detective who pursues an incident that happened to the family of brain scientist Ko Se-won (Lee Seon-gyun). 

In response to the same question, Seo Ji-hye said, “There were a lot of action and gun scenes, and I practiced those things for the first time through this drama. Also, I tried to indirectly feel what it was like to look at the contents of detectives in dramas and movies. I realized that it is important to find my own feeling after talking a lot with director Kim Jee-woon on how to best solve the character while working on the script in the beginning.” 

In addition, Seo Ji-hye said, "The director wanted to feel like a detective in 'Find Me', so I watched the movie. I think I watched a lot of other content, mainly female detectives.” She said, “I was trying to build up my stamina while working out with strength because I was doing a lot of action. Also, I thought that I should use a gun without awkwardness, so I prepared detailed parts about how to hold a gun, how to shoot, posture, and what posture to take when carrying a gun.”

8-A9-C6-BAB-0-EFB-456-E-B1-FA-21-ECE6-F4

Seo Ji-hye and Lee Jae-won said that they were able to shoot comfortably thanks to Lee Seon-gyun (left)'s affinity. Provided by Apple TV+

We could also hear about the collaboration with Lee Seon-gyun, who leads the play. Seo Ji-hye said, "Lee Seon-gyun was very friendly, so he made me feel comfortable from the beginning. So we chatted a lot about acting and real-life stories. I thought it would be difficult to become a world-famous actor with ‘Parasite’, but I’m thankful that he made me feel comfortable enough that I thought, ‘Is this a senior I’ve known for a long time?’” she smiled.

600-AF7-A1-2-C75-4-E7-D-9-E04-1-A1-AA667

Was there no pressure as much as appearing in a work that received a lot of attention? Regarding this, Seo Ji-hye said, "I focused on 'how can I solve acting well' rather than burden? I thought I was making one piece of content.”

Seo Ji-hye and Lee Jae-won finished the interview by asking for interest in 'Doctor Brain'. Seo Ji-hye said, “It is a thriller genre, but it is a work that contains a story about human dignity and relationships with family and friends. It revolves around one incident, but you will get a message saying, 'In the end, people are people'. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004897876

So proud of SJH in “Dr Brain”.

Her passion to do well on her detective role, studied every intricate details on properly holding a gun, exercising, eating well for stamina / action scenes, watching/studying detective roles to effectively portray her character

That’s Dedication!

And I love her answers in DB Interviews
Deep and Articulate. 

With Dr Brain added to her resume, she has proven she is a multi faceted actress who can do not only Drama/Cold Characters, Romcom, Saeguk but also BadA$$, Tough characters.

I hope she gets to portray that awesome villain she wishes next with “Adamas”.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Link to read “Kiss Six Sense” Webtoon

https://m.webtoons.com/en/romance/sixth-sense-kiss/list?title_no=2921&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

The Male Lead and Female Lead are supposed to be in their 20’s.

i just hope the writers will fine tune the story and make it more age appropriate for SJH and YKS

Ye Sul, the Female Lead character is a Sassy character and I know SJH will definitely pull off that role.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Child Actor Oh Han Kyul photos with our Lovebirds

I love how he described them

With SJH in Cloy Wrap up Party

February 16, 2020

A1798-DA0-C974-4816-ACA6-11-C7-B23-B0-C8

034484-CA-F47-B-4-CB4-800-C-EB6723214535

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ohhSknP1H/?utm_medium=copy_link

With SSH in Voice 4 BTS

July 18, 2021

080868-D6-0232-4-BAC-8-B10-5-F15-CD14-D1

https://www.instagram.com/hankyul_oh0601/p/CRddlA3HkhK/?utm_medium=copy_link

The way he described them tells a lot about the kind of person they are

SJH: “Pretty and Kind”

SSH:  “Friendly and Warm”

Our Lovebirds are indeed Kind, Warm human beings.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Yay to SSH posting his Christmas greetings via new IG update. 

I hope our Lovebirds get to celebrate the Holidays with their Loved Ones…

Happy Holidays Everyone

7-BDE5-BE0-2424-4604-8-F6-B-E7-F5996-C71

8-E8811-FA-CB55-454-E-AA9-C-993-C57-BCB1

Here is SSH singing “White Christmas” to warm our hearts

credit to owners

May we all have a Blessed Celebration. 

• Love 2

Song Seung-heon, a tree as luxurious as his face... Romantic itself [Star Shot]

6-CE1-B759-166-F-4864-989-B-F7-E056-E5-F

Actor Song Seung-heon drew attention by sharing his recent situation after a long time. 

On the 24th, Song Seung-heon posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Merry Christmas". 

In the published photo, a mini tree is placed. The tree with gold accents and the surrounding incense candles harmonize to create a luxurious atmosphere. 

In June, Song Seung-heon appeared in the tvN drama 'Voice Season 4' as Derek Jo and performed his best. 

Yoon Seol-hwa, an online news reporter, 

Photo = Song Seung-heon's Instagram

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/396/0000600405

Happy Holidays to All

Seasons Greetings Love GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 2

“You have to try and pretend that you’re not into the guy so much”

SJH’s advice to BFF SSY

Spoiler

81-E2-C630-6-B22-47-D1-A809-D7044-A9-DA9

FFEC165-F-084-D-4-C9-F-B8-C2-7-A446121-A

600-EE96-E-8-DDF-4-B86-BBE3-4-E51-D7-D1-

8-EAD8593-9-CDC-4-F09-B20-B-0-BED50-A831

SSY be like…

“She told me to be like that but she is pretty much the same” - SSY

577-EE900-34-C1-4-C53-A9-F9-E5-D95-CBD0-

FACT: SJH has never openly complimented a male celebrity “Handsome/Good Looking” other than SSH.

• Love 2

@fiona628thank you for posting SJH’s Life Bar guesting

Her episode always brings a smile to my face 

Not to mention SJH is just so breathtakingly beautiful to watch

@0:50

SSY shared that even veteran actress Kim Hae Sook (Their co-star in “Yeah That’s How It Is”) cannot believe that SJH does not have a boyfriend 

@1:26

SSY said that SJH hides herself too much that no one wants to make a move on her

Spoiler

One commenter said maybe men are intimated by her that they cannot approach her

447-D7901-BB0-D-4937-848-D-CBEA61897037.

I am thankful to DM, she is able to break free from her usual “cold characters” and debunk people’s perception of her having a “cold personality”

• Love 3

Lee Si Eon getting married on Christmas Day reminded me of this episode in “Noblewoman / The Noblesse”

(SJH and LSE played siblings in the drama)

9100170-F-929-F-4252-BAAA-006-FD8551-A1-

Spoiler

15-C3989-B-F7-CA-4-D1-D-988-D-C9-ACA18-C

1-F3-A9-E75-DF63-4-AC9-A86-F-82-F92-F9-C

2246-A275-12-AB-4-E10-931-C-E87-FE93-B28

Spoiler

D6-B550-AB-4250-4-DC6-8-AFE-18-ED6-F9-A9

Ah, I hope we get to hear good news soon

She will be a Beautiful Bride

• Love 2

Throwback to SJH at the 2014 SBS Drama Awards

She presented with their mutual friend On Joo Wan to promote their drama “Punch”

6-F4-D93-D1-6-FA6-4-C32-97-AC-4-EADE2-A3

CA0-A3-C71-3202-4-A65-97-CB-5-BD05-FB71-

Actors On Joo-wan and Seo Ji-hye started promoting 'Punch'. 

On the afternoon of the 31st, On Joo-wan and Seo Ji-hye attended the 2014 SBS Drama Awards', which was broadcast live at COEX Hall D in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul as presenters. 

5-D968-CDC-B5-C0-4-E97-B2-DA-0-B839-C7-E

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=9362526013&naver=1#_enliple

I just found out that SSH’s co-star on his upcoming movie “The Hidden Face”, Jo Bo Ah is On Joo Wan’s ex-GF

@fiona628, she’s a sight to behold in white/wedding gowns

I hope 2022 will be the year we are all praying and wishing for.

• Love 2