[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

SSH On Naver News

Song Seung-heon X below, teamwork built with 'Voice 4”

6-D4-A11-A7-E593-4474-BD57-011-D0-D212-A

Song Seung-heon appeared as a publicity fairy for 'Voice 4'.

Actor Song Seung-heon posted a photo on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 8th with the article "#Voice 4 #tvn #voice4 #June 18th with Director D-10 and Director Kang Center."

In the photo released this time, Song Seung-heon appears in tvN's new drama "Voice 4", and leaves a certified shot with director Creditwhi, who directed it.

Most of all, they have already been proud of their teamwork, which has caught the eye of those who see it.

Meanwhile, "Voice 4" is a sound chase thriller that depicts the fierce record of 112 reporting center crews shooting the golden time of the crime scene. In Season 4, a killer who commits brutal crimes by invitation will be drawn into a new golden-time collaboration between a voice profiler who is cornered by criminals with the same abilities as himself and a principlist detective who can't compromise. Coming 18th, 10: 50 pm will be the first broadcast.

ARTICLE

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003442576

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to H

I posted this on the drama thread but thought its applicable here!   

Why I love this couple 1. Their Chemistry on and off screen 2  Their banters on and off screen 3. They compliment each other physically. Both tall and good looking 4. Their mu

SSH in Naver News 

D5943-A23-0-B59-49-D5-B541-B4-B519-A1-A3

"Voice 4: Judgment Time" (Directed by Credit Hwi/Screenplay Ma Jin-won)is a sound chase thriller that depicts the fierce record of 112 reporting center crews shooting the golden time of the crime scene.

Season 4 will feature a killer who commits brutal crimes by invitation, a voice profiler who is cornered by criminals with the same abilities as himself, and a new golden-time co-operation of a principlist detective who is unable to compromise. Actors Song Seung-heon and Lee Ha-stars, raising expectations further.

http://www.kbiznews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=82577

• Love 6

Hello, everyone! Haven’t been here in a while and I’m so happy to see not just never before seen photos of our OTP but new fans as well. Welcome to our world. :)

I’m so excited for the upcoming dramas of SSH and SJH. I’ve never seen the previous seasons of “Voice” but it seems to have an interesting premise. And now with SSH as one of the leads, it gives me a reason to watch season 4. As for “Dr. Brain”, not only will there be SJH but she’ll be cast with another one of my favorite Korean actors, Lee Sun Kyun. But of course, what I’m still holding out for is an announcement from them on where they actually stand with each other. I really hope it will be soon. :Please:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Dr Brain News

Foreign Streaming Platforms Go Big in the South Korean Market

Apple TV+ has the worst position of the bunch, with neither the infrastructure of Netflix nor the brand power of Disney. What they do have is 

Lee Min-ho and Youn Yun-jung with Japanese and American actors besides for their adaptation of the novel Pachinko. This may give Apple TV+ a strong opening move in South Korea, with "Dr. Brain"possibly intriguing fans of the mindbending webtoon about neural scientific discovery.

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-foreign-streaming-platforms-go-big-in-the-south-korean-market-151537.html

• Love 6

HOT BACKVIEW OF SSH :approves:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In the mood for Derek Joe aka SSH :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

25.jpg

26.jpg

26-2.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

33.jpg

31.jpg

35.jpg

34.jpg

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Love 7

Don’t recall seeing these clips when aired for last winter season, maybe edited out then or I could be wrong. SJH looks superb! :love:

• Love 6

DINNER MATE REVIEW

Let’s focus on what the drama did best. I loved our characters. They were fun, witty, strong willed and weren’t annoying (like our second leads were). I liked that even though there was so much going on between the two, they still communicated well and didn’t decide to make a whole big deal about it. I saw them as a very supportive couple and they were super cute!

We got a scene where Seo Ji Hye plays Seo Dan and Song Seung Heon plays Ri Jeong Hyuk (while she dreams!). 

also thought there was so much chemistry between our leads and perhaps our plot also contributes a bit to the chemistry. I loved all the coincidences that brought our two leads together in the beginning. Every time they thought they’d never see each other again, something always will. We also can’t deny how strong of a chemistry Song Seung Heon has with Seo Ji Hye either, though.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.21.34 PMScreen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.22.38 PM

In every reviews I read about DM, their “Chemistry” remains the main highlight of the drama. 

This review is another testament to our Lovebirds’ Chemistry 

On their upcoming projects, SSH with Voice 4 and SJH with Dr Brain, I’m sure they will have onscreen chemistry with their co stars. Love Line or Not.

But Offscreen Chemistry still goes to them in real life of course.

No doubt about that!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1