[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

0884-ACD2-CDAD-4-BF7-9-AAE-39-E01403-FAB

108-A5443-712-B-4035-B6-ED-E587-D734-E05

4-DBFA7-A2-B35-F-4-A67-BFEC-1-EC118-EDA9

What our Lovebirds share in common

Exercising

Keeping a healthy lifestyle

Playing Golf

And another one they share in common:

Cycling!

15027865-9497-4-F01-9769-2-CCBE1-DDCE82.

credit to my_chanchaw IG

This is probably how they spent their downtime together when they went MIA.

Aside of course from watching the sunrise/sunset, hiking, taking walks, eating tteokbokki and drinking coffee. 

• Love 8

Kim Jee-woon’s First Tv Series Dr. Brain Confirmed to Air By The End of Year

Kim Jee-woon is set to make his return since 2018’s lacklustre “Illang: The Wolf Brigade“, although it is not quite as one might expect. The hitmaker is not making a feature film at the moment and is instead going the Park Chan-wook way by finally making his debut on the small screen. His latest project, “Dr. Brain”, is confirmed to air on Apple TV+ by the end of this year.

“Dr. Brain” is Apple TV Plus’s first original Korean drama, a science-fiction thriller based on a webtoon, and is described as a medical mystery thriller about what a genius brain scientist goes through while accessing the brain of a dead person. Lee Sun-kyun, who international audience will now be very familiar with thanks to “Parasite”, plays the leading role, and he is joined by Teo Yoo(“Vertigo”), Lee Yoo-young (“Grass”) and 

Seo Ji-Hye  (“Rampant”).

B218-C92-E-16-CF-4167-8-E37-0205334-C8-D

“The setting of accessing the brain and reading memories itself was interesting”, director Kim Jee-woon said. “If we can see what others saw, heard, and experienced in the brain under the name of memory, the case can be reconstructed. The main character’s journey to follow mysterious events, as if he were looking at them from their respective perspectives and putting together puzzles through their remembered moments, it is fun in the story itself, and I think we can show you a new and interesting genre of SF thriller”.

“I also liked the theme of the main character being aware of the deficiencies and contradictions in him, recovering broken relationships, and growing up”, he said. “I’m looking forward to collaborating with Apple, which has special know-how and respect for original content”.

https://asianmoviepulse.com/2021/04/kim-jee-woons-first-tv-series-dr-brain-confirmed-to-air-by-the-end-of-year/

• Like 3
  • Love 6

SSH’s New IG post
LDW sent coffee truck to SSH’s Voice 4 shooting location

5-E9-F5-BE1-F593-4-AF2-B119-9-BC8-B95357

LDW is also a common link to our Lovebirds

SJH has worked with LDW on several photoshoots when they were both Rookies

63-EF4-D3-F-A387-41-D5-8600-24-BBCC80-BF

Spoiler

C529464-F-F0-BA-42-AE-B718-FE9-DDAC4-EDE

27-EE19-EA-8415-4731-8-C2-B-EC1-F67425-A

1-F42-B776-BB94-4876-9-CDE-9412-E4-E87-D

SSH with LDW year 2020 with Tiktok’s Men in Mission

7-B740559-BDAB-443-D-AC58-7-A57-A76-C609

Our Lovebirds circled back with the same colleagues and yet did not meet until DM.

That is Destiny! 

@janeozten, hopefully we don’t get to wait until end of the year to see SJH on TV. I am wishing for her to appear on variety shows. 
And she has some CFs too.

At least we can still see her on social media. 

• Love 8

SJH for “I’ll Give You the Stars and the Moon” promo photos

This is the Drama where she won Excellence Awards at the 2012 KBS Drama Awards

Cutesy, Girly, Very Pretty

KBS 2012

EB4-B902-B-5300-43-E5-AF95-021-BAEA2-A2-

04-E2574-A-19-A0-4607-9521-8-B7907190526

D0-AE8-E4-E-3748-4-C5-F-97-E9-D34509680-

Question: Does anyone knows where I can watch Follow Me 8 with English subs? 

• Love 7

SJH US Trip 2/19/2013 

6-D9-D9-C0-B-F29-A-4-FB1-9-B28-C9-C01-A7

622-B4-D48-9-D30-449-D-95-B7-E301535-B60

2057-FAC6-99-AE-4-DAD-BF3-D-C034-A04853-

Seo Ji-hye released photos of her New York trip.

On the 28th, Seo Ji-hye posted three photos on her Me2day with a post, "This is New York! Oh, I want to go again!"

In the released photo, Seo Ji-hye created a comfortable feeling by matching black long padding, jeans and sneakers, and gave a point with a red colored cross bag.

In particular, you can get a glimpse of the comfort of her face without makeup and smile with a cup of coffee in her hand.

So, the netizens who encountered Seo Ji-hye's New York travel photos showed reactions such as "It looks comfortable but innocent", "I'm a New Yorker", "I want to go to New York, too", and "The ratio is good. It seems to be over 8 heads tall".

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20130228210612301

When this pandemic is over I hope she and SSH get to visit California this time. :) 

• Love 7

When this pandemic is over I hope she and SSH get to visit California this time. :)  Good point Fiona.

My feeling is the following US places would be in play:

1.  Honolulu - Bestie just there

2.  Maui - Best couple island

3.  San Diego/Orange County say Huntington Beach/Carlsbad(Aviara)/Newport Beach(BinJin comes to mind)/Coronado (Hotel Del) and of course Anaheim - Way too many choices here

4.  San Francisco/Napa/Sonoma - Two glasses of wine on a table :)

5.  LA (Hollywood & Shopping) - Tourist Attraction

6.  Vegas - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (shows, shopping, and eats)

7.  New York - Nightlife.

Would not be surprised to see them take a vaccine vacation, so 

I might need to add Florida to the list. Seems like anyone can get vaccinated there.

US is an interesting option especially Hawaii, but I believe their next trip will be JeJu island to view real estate and if restrictions are curtailed Australia would be the likely choice to visit her sister.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Hi, everyone! I just saw a post on a couple of IGs of SSH and SJH greeting fans in Japanese then Korean. Is that a new video or was that from the airing of DM in Japan last year? :)

Looks like last year - recorded same time as for the 1st airing of DM in Japan as SJH’s hairstyle looks similar to that Jap Interview-her fringe shorter last year. This one must have been pre-recorded for another telecast on a different Jap channel. :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I think it might be new.  If it is this would be huge.  If it is new shows SSH is fighting for SJH.  I think this is more of their natural common hairstyles.  SSH looks a bit more tired like he has been working his tail off.  Why is this coming out now if it was from back in October?  Bottom line these two look so good together and both of these two know it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1