[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

SJH for Lady Magazine

December 10, 2015

She is Stunning!

She needs to be on a new magazine spread asap

8297998-E-E4-CF-494-F-B392-BAF07-BFE0-D8

446-F9625-A7-CC-4-AE8-A70-F-64-D10-D5977

2-F8-EFF77-28-A7-4-ED9-9003-FD6-FE5-D672

Spoiler

72162-E79-F7-F3-4588-9433-59681-FB560-BF

24-E829-E0-E5-F8-40-CC-B1-B1-18-A7-C1-F5

F8-EB9-E36-23-E3-4693-B6-BE-DAE29997-E26

10-DE5-F5-F-5200-4176-8-C3-C-7-CD5781-B7

1 minute ago, Siomara said:

Guys, how are you feeling about this shocking news about SJH dating KJH? I'm very sad.

Don’t be!

Not true

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463164wpp/kim-jung-hyun-in-talks-to-join-seo-ji-hyes-agency-agency-responds-to-new-dating-report-by-dispatch

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Siomara said:

The two were seen several times going to the apartment. And they live 10 minutes away. They have been seen in the suburbs of Seoul. Hard to believe that they are just friends. :bawling:

In another statement to Herald POP, a source from Culture Depot further stated, “They are close friends,” adding, “Many celebrities live in Seongdong District. Because they live close by and the COVID-19 pandemic is widespread, they decided to meet at home instead of meeting outside. Kim Jung Hyun only had a conversation with Seo Ji Hye ahead of becoming a free agent.””

SJH said no!

No means no! 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, janeozten said:

In another statement to Herald POP, a source from Culture Depot further stated, “They are close friends,” adding, “Many celebrities live in Seongdong District. Because they live close by and the COVID-19 pandemic is widespread, they decided to meet at home instead of meeting outside. Kim Jung Hyun only had a conversation with Seo Ji Hye ahead of becoming a free agent.””

SJH said no!

No means no! 

I believe Culture Depot :approves:

• Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Dispatch didnt capture photos of ssh and sjh...

But several photos of kjh and sjh...several times...

I dont know how to explain this.

If she is single...say she is single.

But all these photos wont help her deny the high possibility of dating kjh.

Spending birthdays together?

Sigh. 

If she is serious.

Update her ig and clarify firmly.

Now i dont know who to believe anymore.

This is really bad press for sjh.

As for ssh sjh?

I think dispatch has indirectly implied they didnt catch any sightings of ssh sjh together.

• Unamused 2

3 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Dispatch didnt capture photos of ssh and sjh...

But several photos of kjh and sjh...several times...

I dont know how to explain this.

If she is single...say she is single.

But all these photos wont help her deny the high possibility of dating kjh.

Spending birthdays together?

Sigh. 

If she is serious.

Update her ig and clarify firmly.

Now i dont know who to believe anymore.

This is really bad press for sjh.

As for ssh sjh?

I think dispatch has indirectly implied they didnt catch any sightings of ssh sjh together.

Its too many things happend between ssh-sjh,  coincidence couldnt be that much.. And with sjh-kjh, theres nothing like this happened

Dispacth said that they have date for 1yr? Oh come on.. I belive in sjh when she said no one beside her at her interview last year, also in ILA.. So dating for 1 year is nonsense.. 

I still believe that SSH-SJH ship is sailing and i also believe that SJH already warn SSH for this sjh-kjh rumor.. Just wait everyone, SSH is preparing something for her :approves:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lu.hus said:

Dispacth said that they have date for 1yr? Oh come on.. I belive in sjh when she said no one beside her at her interview last year, also in ILA.. So dating for 1 year is nonsense.. 

I still believe that SSH-SJH ship is sailing and i also believe that SJH already warn SSH for this sjh-kjh rumor.. Just wait everyone, SSH is preparing something for her

Exactly! 

I don’t think she lied in ILA

• Like 3
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Exactly! 

The newspaper interviews...post dm.

She clearly said she doesnt have a partner/boyfriend/lover  whatever that korean word she used means.

But yet she got caught in such photos with kjh at each other's apartment?

With possibly an overnight bag?

So was sjh lying all this while?

Even in ila too?

• Unamused 4

9 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

The newspaper interviews...post dm.

She clearly said she doesnt have a partner/boyfriend/lover  whatever that korean word she used means.

But yet she got caught in such photos with kjh at each other's apartment?

With possibly an overnight bag?

So was sjh lying all this while?

Even in ila too?

Please Don’t badmouth SJH.

She did not lie

• Like 4
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, janeozten said:

If it was SHH I think we all would not mind if she lied :)

But I believe she didn't lie in her post DM interviews. 

And Kim Jung-Hyun is 6 years younger. So I think the relationship as senior and junior is more possible. Even more, I think timing for this "news" is too perfect.

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

If it was SHH I think we all would not mind if she lied :)

But I believe she didn't lie in her post DM interviews. 

And Kim Jung-Hyun is 6 years younger. So I think the relationship as senior and junior is more possible. Even more, I think timing for this "news" is too perfect.

Have u ever seen a denial within 15minutes??? Yess, they denied this rumor in 14minutes only.. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lu.hus said:

Have u ever seen a denial within 15minutes??? Yess, they denied this rumor in 14minutes only.. 

I think its all about agencies war. There is info regarding dispute on kjh contracts. If they are really dating for a year then why just now. Dispatch reported the dating news was false but then they posted and reports the photos of them together..

I think sjh is the victim here..she is not supposed to be in this scandal. 

I believe they were there together talking bout culture depot and sjh just helping him. They chose the apartments bcause they dont want people from agencies or other suspected bout kjh joining new agency. But too bad maybe someone inforn kjh current agency and they made it up to create such a mess toward CD agency and kjh. 

And been dating for a year and celebrated birthdays together are ridiculous. Remember when sjh invited kjh at Team Lab exhibit, that was sep 2020, and i can tell sjh created boundary between them (bcos she was already in close relationship with someone else who is ssh i assume) and there was only sunbae hoobae relationship between them. 

Lets wait for further info. As long as sjh denies it then lets believe her. This k entertainment i dustry is just too complicated to understand if we just catch it from one poin of view. Esp we are not koreans (at least i am not korean :)

Lets keep supporting our lovebirds heonhye as song as there is not a marriage news from any of them. This ship is def sailing :wow1:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Shay Mitchel said:

I think its all about agencies war. There is info regarding dispute on kjh contracts.

And not only this. His previous drama has problems and I read that it affected actors. But I don't know if dating news would worsen things or improve them. I won't be surprised if it was SJH's agency idea. If SJH has secret relationship with someone else, then this rumors will help her to hide it.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

And not only this. His previous drama has problems and I read that it affected actors. But I don't know if dating news would worsen things or improve them. I won't be surprised if it was SJH's agency idea. If SJH has secret relationship with someone else, then this rumors will help her to hide it.

Yess. And if they really witness that they have been dating for a year why they reported the recent photos of them (suspected the photos are taken when they were discussing about the new agency). If they really witnes that both are dating the must have the other photos of them dating. 

This rumour is made up, the scenario is set up. 

Not really sure who is the big player behind this. 

But this is the first only ever sjh relationship rumor and her being involved in such a problem. 

If take a look on this photo, see how sjh put her hands in her back. Looked like she was not comfortable and unfamiliar with the situation. Maybe it was true that she visited kjh home but it was nothing just friend visit..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hopefully ssh is able to calm her and tell her how to respond and react toward this problem. :dontwanna:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

I think, the first and foremost thing we need to keep in mind when stanning a public figure or shipping a couple is that they are humans, with their own interests and wants. It's the best if we can take their happiness and well being into our consideration. Yes, we have our wishes and opinions but at the end of the day, it's their life, their happiness that matter.

With regard to the rumour, if that is true and KJH x SJY are happy with that, then I am happy for them. Despite I am shipping SSH x SJY (and I do believe there were genuine sparks between them), SJY is an independent woman knows what is best for her. Fans do not have any rights to complain, curse, hate or do anything negative to KJH or SJY. It's their life. If you don't like it, just move along.

If that is not true and it's a rumour spread because of contract disagreement, then I feel bad for KJH and SJY. Such rumours will affect their life and their family/beloved ones' life. 

Now, as shipper, I personally do not see any sparks between KJH and SJY. Yes, they were (are) in good relationship during CLOY and after, but personally, I see them as close friends. SSH x SJY, meanwhile, sparks were everywhere. 

So, please be calm and keep on shipping until there's an official acknowledgement from SSH or SJY that they are in relationship or getting married; hopefully to one another!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Gayyoxx, thank you for the timely response.  I totally agree with you.  Agency disputes are ugly and this is going to get so much more uglier.  Let’s consider the motivation here and follow the money sort of thing.  I am sure KYH agency is not happy at this point and is trying to embarrass KYH.  I would not doubt if his agency had KYH followed and leaked the photos to dispatch.

For SJH she has been friends with KYH since CLOY.  They look good together but no apparent sparks with these two.  I get a bother sister type of vibe.  Look at BTS, interviews between the two, play games and you will come to this conclusion.  They have been friendly previously so not a big deal in my mine.  Remember KYH was added to DM with the support of SJH.  

I find the just released hug picture to be so timely by SSH.  This is a support picture and another crumb SJH and SSH are together.  This might actually work for us in bringing the E day sooner.  We went thru this with BinJin and the ex item all the time so again nothing is new here.  I Believe SJH when she says I don’t have a boyfriend in ILA.  No reason to doubt her or even her agency.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 7