[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

47 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Yes!!! So... 16 March is in the same week that they started shooting dm scenes...

And byung jin went to jeju to visit ssh on set and to be part of ila episode for ssh.

Brilliant investigation!

@Siomaraand @SexyDolceVita

You're right, if we look back at SSH's ILA, when SSH had dinner with Lee Si-eon, Tae Won-suk (both SSH co-stars in Player) and Kim Seo-kyung (as Byeong-jin, SSH's assistant) at SSH's rented villa.

While grilling meat, SSH asked LSE if he would had the shooting tomorrow as a cameo? LSE and TWS agreed that tomorrow they would be shooting DM. Then SSH thanked them.

This surprised the female hosts in studio. Then a video of the shooting scene was shown where SJH and SSH with his grandma's clothes met rice bowl seller (LSE and TWS) in front of rice bowl car.

So they started shooting in Jeju on March 16 and then SSH's reaction his ILA video after SJH and SSH finished their shooting on Jeju.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3

SJH is currently following an account 

ig that recommends travel destinations. I took a look at never's blog from this ig, and look at the recommendations that appear there, from destinations in Jeju, in Europe, and even about honeymooning in some places. She must be planning her next trip.

Let's watch her next moves!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

BLOG

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?permalink=permalink&blogId=ush911&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fl.instagram.com%2F

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@janeozten

I understand that SJH lives in Seongdong-gu. And from the translation, to go to Gangnam (which is where SSH lives) is just to cross a bridge. In other words, it seems that the two live very close to each other.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, Siomara said:

@janeozten

I understand that SJH lives in Seongdong-gu. And from the translation, to go to Gangnam (which is where SSH lives) is just to cross a bridge. In other words, it seems that the two live very close to each other.

@SiomaraIf it’s true SJH lives close to Gangnam where SSH lives then meeting up for secret rendezvous should not be a problem. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Siomara said:

SJH is currently following an account 

ig that recommends travel destinations. I took a look at never's blog from this ig, and look at the recommendations that appear there, from destinations in Jeju, in Europe, and even about honeymooning in some places. She must be planning her next trip.

Let's watch her next moves!

@Siomara, you should work for TMZ or FBI Dear and utilize your awesome skills

Kidding aside. thanks for sharing

I have a delulu feeling our Lovebirds will go to Hawaii.

Below are my reasons

1. No quarantine restrictions (but need to present negative COVID test)

2. Safer to go(people follow protocols) 

Based on latest blog below.
(BFF and hubby went there for honeymoon) 

03-EE0210-09-D5-4-EDC-8200-DA0-A6354-C99

3. They love the waters

4. If they will go to Maui not Honolulu, it will be more private and secluded.
Thus more Romantic.

Thus more lovey dovey time. Jejeje

Let a girl be delusional for now.

@janeozten, @Siomara so they really live next to each other? 
That is Awesome!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@fiona628

I'm a private investigator in my spare time. Haha

Just kidding! 

Whenever I can, I take a look at the number of people that SJH follows and today I noticed that one follower went up. I went to check it out and saw this travel blog (ig user @sson.ee). I saw about honeymoon on the blog and the mind was already delirious to think about marriage soon!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

@Siomara, you should work for TMZ or FBI Dear and utilize your awesome skills

Kidding aside. thanks for sharing

I have a delulu feeling our Lovebirds will go to Hawaii.

Below are my reasons

1. No quarantine restrictions (but need to present negative COVID test)

2. Safer to go(people follow protocols) 

Based on blog below.

03-EE0210-09-D5-4-EDC-8200-DA0-A6354-C99

3. They love the waters

4. If they will go to Maui not Honolulu, it will be more private and secluded.
Thus more Romantic.

Thus more lovey dovey time. Jejeje

Let a girl be delusional for now.

@janeozten, @Siomara so they really live next to each other? 
That is Awesome!

I absolutely agree with Fiona.  Hawaii should be the location and my bet is Maui.  Either Makena resort, Kapalua which includes the Ritz Carlton or next door at the plantation resort.  All three locations allow for privacy and I am thinking of a rented home at either of the three locations.  All three have world class golf courses at their resort and Makena and Plantation are probably the best for this.  Think of reciprocal play from your private course that allows you to play at another private course.  You can do things in Maui that your privacy can be assured.  Lots of Asians live/visit here so they will fit in and not draw too much attention to themselves.  Lots of private restaurants that cater to the rich and your privacy will be assured.  Mama’s fish house comes to mine (think of a private back door entrance) and Pacific O does much the same.  Yeah I know the islanders come in the front door with their fresh catch, all show.  :).

Our biggest selling point is Bestie is coming back.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they scouted the area.  It easy to fly to other islands for day. Siomara you are always impressing us with what you find.  

Hot Topics

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Oh gosh....

I dont know why

Maybe im delulu.

But she is giving me some soon to be married vibes...

:sparklyeyes:

@Siomara

i dont know but did sjh really just recently follow that travel ig account owner you mentioned?

Omg... means she might be doing research for travel plans?

I also noticed the blogger has a post about preparing for wedding, choosing a wedding invite.... :blush:

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, janeozten said:

@SiomaraIf it’s true SJH lives close to Gangnam where SSH lives then meeting up for secret rendezvous should not be a problem. 

Yes it is true.

Ssh seems to own several properties as per news reports and gangnam is one of the locations where he has properties.

As per google maps, it is only a short drive of 15 to 20 mins between sjh's place and gangnam.

Very close.

Actually, car has to cross 2 bridges i think.

9 minutes ago, Siomara said:

@SexyDolceVita

Yes, I checked and she started following today. Yesterday I went into her ig profile and there was no travel ig there. 

I even noticed that SSH removed the hashtag that was in her ig profile name as well.

You meant ssh or sjh removed the hashtag?

What hashtag?

• Love 2

@SexyDolceVita

It was SSH that removed the hashtag from the name on his profile.

BEFORE

spacer.png

AFTER

spacer.png

SJH following a blog with travel, honeymoon tips, and wedding tips. It just reveals us something happening soon ... Oh God! 

Let me go crazy all by myself here! Hahaha

:elated:

• Love 7

• Ayame changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)