[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

44 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Whoa. When was this? When did he let go of her hand and she got furious because of that? lol

That's the BTS when SSH let go of SJH's hand abruptly after the director said cut. SJH looks really surprised and looked cute shooting SSH a glare but quickly smiled after

• Like 2

@YuSanSeul, thank you for the translation. So it seems like the “Coffee with Me” song had nothing to do with SJH and it was for the fans. And SSH singing to his fans was the sweetest. 

I am glad SJH changed her mind and decided to take some time off to rest. She has been working since I think October last year for CLOY. She looked really tired and skinny on the BTS for episode 16. But still Beautiful. If she wants to do an action movie she needs to regain her strength as action movies can be physically taxing. And she wants to learn how to cook all of a sudden? Cook for who may I ask SJHshi? :) 

SJH”s birthday is coming up. I wonder if the guy who said likes her is planning something special for her. :) 

• Like 3

Hi All, First time to post on this ship. Coming clean to say that I'm also shipping another couple--- the CLOY one, you all probably know who they are. I've come to join this ship as well because, yes, I binged on DM, loved, loved IT!!!

It doesn't take an expert to notice the strong chemistry between SSH & SJH, and just like that other couple the BTS and interviews were very telling. There seems to be a close tie between the pairs--- early in their careers, SSH and SYJ did "Summer Scent," and not too long ago SJH and HB did "Rampant".  Of course we all know that SJH was with both of them in CLOY. (And there's also SSH' best buddy SJS doing "Be with you" with SYJ). And the four of them started all around the same time, right? Makes me wonder if the foursome are friends and perhaps share a meal (maybe dinner) together?! Wouldn't that be lovely?! :love:

I'm not comparing couples here, just pointing out similarities. BTW, there seems a few SongSeo promising couple receipts already --- 1) the pictures SSH has taken of SJH with his phone; 2) SSH's radio interview; 3) the way they act together when the cameras stop rolling; 4) didn't they say they want to work together on another project. Someone said earlier that now that DM is over, maybe...just maybe they're keeping it on the low, since both are uber private peolple. Peace out. 

• Like 4

Hi. My english isn’t that good, but i want to share this information for everyone
https://mobile.twitter.com/IReadMary/status/1287909042896211968

https://mobile.twitter.com/forseojihye/status/1284829078688722946

MBTI test sjh got ENTP, and ssh got INTJ

and this type of compatibility chart

https://pin.it/2HUd6n1
result = Ideal match

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I am glad SJH changed her mind and decided to take some time off to rest. She has been working since I think October last year for CLOY. She looked really tired and skinny on the BTS for episode 16. But still Beautiful. If she wants to do an action movie she needs to regain her strength as action movies can be physically taxing. And she wants to learn how to cook all of a sudden? Cook for who may I ask SJHshi? :) 

SJH”s birthday is coming up. I wonder if the guy who said likes her is planning something special for her. :) 

From July 31, to be specific. That was their first CLOY script reading. And by August, she flew to Switzerland to film the CLOY scenes there.

I hope during this down time SSH finds it the perfect chance, if he does really like her, to try to pursue her. :)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I had two interesting conversations with two of SSH's long-time fans about this. One of them shared a couple of BTS clips we could use for reference. It may not be the most accurate comparison tool as the nature of these shows may not be romcom like DM but it's better than nothing:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDGOdvwJKy6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://

Thank you for the first link! That has been by FAR the best and most conclusive comparison I have seen. Wow, that difference in treatment with his two leading ladies. I reckon its a good indicator of how close and his level of comfort with SJH is, because it was his most recent previous drama (hence his behaviour/character on set and the way he treats others would be similar). Its clear that he is still his friendly and set mood maker self with Lee Sun Bin, jokes and laughs around, but that skinship that is so apparent with SJH (and not only in this BTS from DM but many others too)! Granted LSB is well known to be attached hence maybe the 'physical distance'. But that proves that SSH and SJH must both be single, otherwise they would've been slightly more restrained, skinship-wise :lol:, and what I realised, is that SJH often initiates the skinship with SSH too :gangnamstyle:

@fiona628 its my first time watching their exfoliator BTS in slow mo and so well analysed. Haha, yes I could re watch this clip of them both being so touch feely and happy all at the same time over and over too!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@YuSanSeul, thank you for the translation. So it seems like the “Coffee with Me” song had nothing to do with SJH and it was for the fans. And SSH singing to his fans was the sweetest. 

I remember SSH can cook, right?  So maybe SJH can learn from him.  They could have private class in a private place.... oh....my delulu mind....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I've watched her in CLOY with KJH and I think I might be one of the few who didn't really care much for their romance. I loved Seo Dan and wanted her to be happy and I wasn't surprised when they paired her with Gu Seung Jun as he was the most logical option. I also thought this unexpected romance was a good idea for Seo Dan's character growth (because I loved Seo Dan!) but it wasn't something that triggered my shipper reaction. They had chemistry, yes, and that made the romance work.  But SJH and KJH offscreen give me an air of warm friendliness. 

With SSH and SJH, there is always that underlying sexual tension (that sizzle or fire, as other viewers have also noticed) in their interactions, no matter the nature of their banter.  :)

@akhenaten TOTALLY agree with you on the chemistry between SJH and KJH; and the "fire" between SSH and SJH. In my opinion, SSH knows what he wants (probably because he is older and ready to settle down), and SJH, perhaps because she is more conservative, is a little bit more cautious. If they've been moving in the same actor/actress social circle, SJH probably knows SSH's history. She's probably asked SYJ about him (since she's worked with him in "Summer Scent"). Isn't this what women do when a man is interested in them? I just remembered SYJ and SJH were together at Baeksang not too long ago, right? And they stood together for the winner's photo.

My first reaction regarding the BTS skinship take when it came to SSH was "oh, boy, you're a naughty and obvious one, aren't you?!" And SJH was a little more reserved. Sometimes though that is exactly what is called for between these types of relationships. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

Thank you for the first link! That has been by FAR the best and most conclusive comparison I have seen. Wow, that difference in treatment with his two leading ladies. I reckon its a good indicator of how close and his level of comfort with SJH is, because it was his most recent previous drama (hence his behaviour/character on set and the way he treats others would be similar). Its clear that he is still his friendly and set mood maker self with Lee Sun Bin, jokes and laughs around, but that skinship that is so apparent with SJH (and not only in this BTS from DM but many others too)! Granted LSB is well known to be attached hence maybe the 'physical distance'. But that proves that SSH and SJH must both be single, otherwise they would've been slightly more restrained, skinship-wise :lol:, and what I realised, is that SJH often initiates the skinship with SSH too :gangnamstyle:

You're most welcome! And what I highlighted from your statement above was exactly what the SSH fan and I agreed on in terms of how we interpret his BTS behavior.

:heart4:

The other admin at our heonhye IG page uploaded this 8-minute-long BTS compilation. Enjoy!

I am super in love with the clips she chose, namely:

0:25  -  I understand the concern he had for SJH being his co-star getting something in her eye, but here, the concern level seemed double of what was necessary :sweatingbullets:

0:32  -  If you think about it, he didn't need to be the one to hold the umbrella to shield his co-star from the sun, and especially considering the wind was strong and there were many other staff members around who could do that for her.

0:50  -  I know this was rehearsal but how come he seemed to be genuinely enjoying the act of blowing on her "strained" wrist? :D

1:03  -  their soda bickering (SJH does not drink soda)

1:15  -  soda bickering part 2: him being jokingly insistent on getting her to drink it

1:21  -  the tightening of hug c/o SJH (look at her arms/hands circling his waist) which seemed to elicit a reaction from SSH making him to do his own version of the hug

1:31  -  the director being a low-key shipper, enjoying seeing the two rehearse and portray romantic interactions ;)

1:43  -  a SSH fan this was something he also did with his ex  -  something of which she hasn't seen him do with his other female co-stars

1:58  -  his love for getting her in this dipping pose.. But really, SSH, is the purpose about making her fall for you and catching her if and when she falls? :wub:

2:09  -  him enjoying making fun of her/annoying her. I wonder what he's singing here.

2:24  -  the sneaky "selfies" with and photos he took of her

2:31  -  the effort he gave at massaging her

3:02  -  he didn't have to pay forward Lee Ji-hoon's massage on SJH; really, he could have left her alone, unless he's genuinely concerned that she's stressed too and was in need of a massage :D

3:26  -  absolutely love how they bring out the youthfulness in both of them by being this playful with each other

3:39  -  how he tapped her shoulders when he must have realized how embarrassing it must have felt for SJH to be pranked by him that way

3:55  -  ahh.. the famous wrong kiss landing :sweatingbullets: Interesting how he lingered there. Somebody on IG counted... he stayed in that position for three to five seconds? Oppa, don't you know that's an intimate position? lol

4:05  -  this was a surprise adlib on SSH's part that  apparently, SJH didn't know about. Love how they both laughed at the silliness of the act.

4:11  -  them being in their own world with the exfoliator

4:40  -  that dipping pose, again! How come it feels as though he's trying to find any sort of excuse in the world to gather her in his arms? :wub:

5:05  -  them bickering because of how the kiss was supposed to be shot from afar (I read somewhere he wanted it to be realistic) and  SJH calling him  "oppa" here.

5:23  -  that tender  moment, post-kiss, that we all said at the DM thread should have been added at the actual scene, and then them, somehow probably realizing for a moment its effect on them

5:31  -  SSH discovering the one recording the BTS (thank you, whoever you are!). He probably didn't expect someone would capture them at that moment

5:50  -  super in love with this kiss! Usually, KDrama actresses are passive in kissing scenes but not SJH here.

6:02  -  him smiling sheepishly and both getting shy after the kissing scene  -  Tell us, SJH and SSH, were you both affected in a good way? :D

6:11  -  her realizing someone's capturing their BTS scene; if we think about it, why did he need to put that dot on her nose? Why did he have to be the one to put that dot? 

6:18  -  both of them showing concern for each other via that lucky dust (or whichever was on their head/face/hari)

6:33-6:55  -  again, him, finding another excuse to touch her, even if it was in a joking manner

7:04  -  him finding out that his pretty co-star with the big eyes thinks of him as handsome

7:34  -  of all things he could have said to fulfill SJH's request that he make his BTS message bizarre, he had to choose "I really like you" as his message, not for the fans, but for her :love:

As you can see, there were so many things he could have chosen not to say or do; things that were normally unnecessary if one did not have feelings for his co-star.

And I therefore conclude, he really, really does like her!!! And we can't say she didn't reciprocate. There were so many times in the BTS clips that she could have walked away or distanced herself from his pranks, jokes and touches. She could have not allowed him to massage her, touch her by the wrist and by her shoulders. There were also times when she would also look him straight in the eye (4:11  -  exfoliator)

:please:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

You're most welcome! And what I highlighted from your statement above was exactly what the SSH fan and I agreed on in terms of how we interpret his BTS behavior.

The other admin at our heonhye IG page uploaded this 8-minute-long BTS compilation. Enjoy!

And I realised, since these are mostly adlibs on their scenes aren't these signs that they are silently conversing about how they should be pursuing each other?.. Viewers may think it's just an act for the drama but shippers of these two are over analyzers..

Previously, SJH said in their presscon that she had a lot in common with DH but can't identify how much she's similar to her but with her recent interview (from what I read from dinner_couple) translation of it she recently gave a remark of 90% similarity of DH to herself..

Meantime, for rewind, SSH in the presscon also noted and even corrected the the PD that he also has 90% similarity of KHK character..

Girl (SJH), keep your initiative coming!! :) our delulu minds are enjoying.. kkkk ^^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

6:11  -  her realizing someone's capturing their BTS scene; if we think about it, why did he need to put that dot on her nose? Why did he have to be the one to put that dot? 

It wasn't a simple dot, it was a heart

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gosh! I am the one getting lovestruck just by watching and reading those IG fandom posts from dinner couple, heonhyecouple and tteokbokki accounts. 

@PreciousByTheBay, thanks for sharing the video and huge thank you to your IG heonhyecouple admin for making the video. It’s almost like an actual movie with just the favorite moments from our OTP. If that video will not debunk all hater’s doubts I don’t know what else will.

I especially like how the video of their mutual liking were shown towards the end. SJH had the guts to blurt out she like him (as a fan) and that he was handsome. Especially having just worked with Hyun Bin who was so handsome as well. Then tables were turned when SSH said he likes her on that BTS. Hopefully we get to see our happy ever after in the end.

@Azaria Ko, yes SSH can cook. He can give private cooking lessons to SJH while she is on her vacation. :) 

Just look at them. Yeah of course nothing is going on between them :)

78-BFA8-FD-58-BB-41-FC-B98-C-88-E38856-D

805-FB162-70-B2-4-CCC-84-CC-8-C3-FEE3-AF

42-D405-D3-136-E-412-A-871-B-4-C912-DDF6

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

From the bts clip, it can be seen how it was a dot at first. And then she saw they were being filmed and she moved her head. From there, we can't really see or identify if he or someone else continued to turn it into a heart. :)

If you look closely at the video SSH made a heart shape on SJH's nose. Below is the video.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

If you look closely at the video SSH made a heart shape on SJH's nose. Below is the video.

Oh okay. I had not previously seen this clip enlarged and slowed down to highlight that part. It's good to know then that he was the one who initiated the move on putting a heart mark on her nose. :)

15 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Oh okay. I had not previously seen this clip enlarged and slowed down to highlight that part. It's good to know then that he was the one who initiated the move on putting a heart mark on her nose. :)

Don't you think SSH is really bold in being touchy to SJH and also staring at her for a long time during BTS? If he is that bold, I really hope he has confessed his feelings to her ❤

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Don't you think SSH is really bold in being touchy to SJH and also staring at her for a long time during BTS? If he is that bold, I really hope he has confessed his feelings to her ❤

Funny you mentioned that! A friend and I were just discussing his courage. I can personally sense his level of hesitation and fear, and appropriately enough as he has come from a relationship where it was the girl who broke up with him. But then, from the bts clips, we can see how he was either hiding and/or gauging his growing admiration for SJH through his jokes and pranks. I mean, don't we have that old saying that says guys who constantly joke around you, more often than not, are the ones who want to get your attention because they like you? In the end, during their final filming day, when asked by her to revise his serious fan message on the BTS camera, of all things he could say, he had to choose "I really like you" and then stared at her, then supplementing what he said with "I am happy to be with SJH/I like being with SJH... I mean it" even if his two wingmen finished their neutral message for SJH. If that isn't him taking that bold step at confessing, then I don't know else is.

:glee:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I am super in love with the clips she chose, namely:

0:25  -  I understand the concern he had for SJH being his co-star getting something in her eye, but here, the concern level seemed double of what was necessary :sweatingbullets:

0:32  -  If you think about it, he didn't need to be the one to hold the umbrella to shield his co-star from the sun, and especially considering the wind was strong and there were many other staff members around who could do that for her.

0:50  -  I know this was rehearsal but how come he seemed to be genuinely enjoying the act of blowing on her "strained" wrist? :D

1:03  -  their soda bickering (SJH does not drink soda)

1:15  -  soda bickering part 2: him being jokingly insistent on getting her to drink it

1:21  -  the tightening of hug c/o SJH (look at her arms/hands circling his waist) which seemed to elicit a reaction from SSH making him to do his own version of the hug

1:31  -  the director being a low-key shipper, enjoying seeing the two rehearse and portray romantic interactions ;)

1:43  -  a SSH fan this was something he also did with his ex  -  something of which she hasn't seen him do with his other female co-stars

1:58  -  his love for getting her in this dipping pose.. But really, SSH, is the purpose about making her fall for you and catching her if and when she falls? :wub:

2:09  -  him enjoying making fun of her/annoying her. I wonder what he's singing here.

2:24  -  the sneaky "selfies" with and photos he took of her

2:31  -  the effort he gave at massaging her

3:02  -  he didn't have to pay forward Lee Ji-hoon's massage on SJH; really, he could have left her alone, unless he's genuinely concerned that she's stressed too and was in need of a massage :D

3:26  -  absolutely love how they bring out the youthfulness in both of them by being this playful with each other

3:39  -  how he tapped her shoulders when he must have realized how embarrassing it must have felt for SJH to be pranked by him that way

3:55  -  ahh.. the famous wrong kiss landing :sweatingbullets: Interesting how he lingered there. Somebody on IG counted... he stayed in that position for three to five seconds? Oppa, don't you know that's an intimate position? lol

4:05  -  this was a surprise adlib on SSH's part that  apparently, SJH didn't know about. Love how they both laughed at the silliness of the act.

4:11  -  them being in their own world with the exfoliator

4:40  -  that dipping pose, again! How come it feels as though he's trying to find any sort of excuse in the world to gather her in his arms? :wub:

5:05  -  them bickering because of how the kiss was supposed to be shot from afar (I read somewhere he wanted it to be realistic) and  SJH calling him  "oppa" here.

5:23  -  that tender  moment, post-kiss, that we all said at the DM thread should have been added at the actual scene, and then them, somehow probably realizing for a moment its effect on them

5:31  -  SSH discovering the one recording the BTS (thank you, whoever you are!). He probably didn't expect someone would capture them at that moment

5:50  -  super in love with this kiss! Usually, KDrama actresses are passive in kissing scenes but not SJH here.

6:02  -  him smiling sheepishly and both getting shy after the kissing scene  -  Tell us, SJH and SSH, were you both affected in a good way? :D

6:18  -  both of them showing concern for each other via that lucky dust (or whichever was on their head/face/hari)

6:33-6:55  -  again, him, finding another excuse to touch her, even if it was in a joking manner

7:04  -  him finding out that his pretty co-star with the big eyes thinks of him as handsome

7:34  -  of all things he could have said to fulfill SJH's request that he make his BTS message bizarre, he had to choose "I really like you" as his message, not for the fans, but for her :love:

As you can see, there were so many things he could have chosen not to say or do; things that were normally unnecessary if one did not have feelings for his co-star.

And I therefore conclude, he really, really does like her!!! And we can't say she didn't reciprocate. There were so many times in the BTS clips that she could have walked away or distanced herself from his pranks, jokes and touches. She could have not allowed him to massage her, touch her by the wrist and by her shoulders. There were also times when she would also look him straight in the eye (4:11  -  exfoliator)

:please:

Wow thanks for doing this blow by blow review of the vid @preciousbydbay. :wub:

Hahahaha... I get the kilig (flutter) over and over again. 

I am back in Soompi forum!! Been a while!!! Hahahahahaha. 

So nice to be able to read again different views from everybody! 

And soompi format has changed? It's better now right? I hope they come up with a mobile app. 

Are we now allowed to use emojis from our phone? Haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2