[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

SJH
CCC10634-ECCE-4259-8662-13-FF6013-DBAB.j

8-D8-DDBDB-2-EE1-4132-BC66-784-B3-F1-A39

SSH

5-DD76885-7252-40-B4-B3-A2-DCFF65-DDDA70

I am glad SJH is no longer playing unrequited love roles after DM. 

I hope it continues in the future since playing those roles made her jaded about love.

DM thwarted her cynicism that she even mentioned in the KNTV interview she now has positive mindset on love compared to WDH. 

And of course, she and SSH from the beginning have been consistent with what they are looking for in a partner. “Someone I can be Comfortable with” and “Friend Like” relationship

And more from SJH on her ideal guy

“Guardian Like Man/Knight in Shining Armor” 

“Sunflower Like” 

Not sure what she meant by Sunflower Like as translation is messy. 

Maybe sunflower meant someone personified as the sunshine who oozes positivity and happiness

Whatever she meant, I know SSH definitely fits all the criteria of what SJH looks for in guy

Our Lovebirds are perfectly suited for each other

SJH’s 3/14/2018 Translated Interview
https://woman.donga.com/3/all/12/1243365/1

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to H

I posted this on the drama thread but thought its applicable here!   

Why I love this couple 1. Their Chemistry on and off screen 2  Their banters on and off screen 3. They compliment each other physically. Both tall and good looking 4. Their mu

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

am glad SJH is no longer playing unrequited love roles after DM. 

I hope it continues in the future since playing those roles made her jaded about love.

DM thwarted her cynicism that she even mentioned in the KNTV interview she now has positive mindset on love compared to WDH. 

And of course, she and SSH from the beginning have been consistent with what they are looking for in a partner. “Someone I can be Comfortable with” and “Friend Like” relationship

And more from SJH on her ideal guy

“Guardian Like Man/Knight in Shining Armor” 

“Sunflower Like” 

Not sure what she meant by Sunflower Like as translation is messy. 

Maybe sunflower meant someone personified as the sunshine who oozes positivity and happiness

Whatever she meant, I know SSH definitely fits all the criteria of what SJH looks for in guy

Our Lovebirds are perfectly suited for each other

SJH’s 3/14/2018 Translated Interview
https://woman.donga.com/3/all/12/1243365/1

I agree with you @fiona628that it's like SJH is describing SSH when she mentioned her ideal guy. The same way that it's like SSH is describing SJH when he talked about his ideal woman. When these interviews were made years ago and years apart, what are the odds that SSH and SJH who have never met each other until 2020, would be looking for the same ideal type in a relationship. We call that destiny/fate/soulmates/meant to be ❤ There is no way they are just coincidences ❤ 

Just saying how comfortable Seo Ji Hye is with Song Seung Heon. I think she never did the kind of photos below with anyone. SJH becomes childlike with SSH. And same way SSH becomes childlike with SJH ❤
Looking at their photos, it seems like they know each other for years though they only knew each other for a few months when Dinner Mate was shot
They just clicked ❤

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 7

While waiting for SJH’s new IG update Sharing Old YT Videos

Parajumpers Press Event 11/3/2016

She’s so hot in here with her leather skirt and knee high boots. 
Just look at those long legs!

052-A0-E96-14-D5-48-A5-803-B-4-FDC763-C5

SHJ at 0:27

Not sure what award she got here

credit to video owners

• Like 1
  • Love 6

97-D9703-B-CF52-4-BAB-AB36-D0-C1-EBA7592

0-BF77819-0-CF2-465-E-8-D6-E-41-A39-B9-A

I am sometimes good at gag” - SJH

“SSH is very mischievous”. SJH

“SSH treated me comfortably”-  SJH

We have only seen SJH being silly and laughing her heart out during DM filming and as shown on multiple BTS.

And we have SSH to be grateful for as he made her very comfortable like a friend.
Ahem!  :wink:

F54364-A4-D576-4165-9-BEA-FE1-E1-A7-D42-

credit to dinner couple IG

Aigoo! 

They are goofing around like kids oblivious of the staff around them

TRANSLATED ARTICLE
https://m.breaknews.com/568349

• Like 1
  • Love 8

@fiona628

Thanks for the interview extracts!

I didnt know sjh is also gd at gag jokes sometimes!

Ssh is also gd at gag jokes which sjh mentioned before.

You know whenever i look at that interview sjh had done and she said how ssh is so handsome, made her feel comfortable...

I always think she was sending subtle messages out via that interview to ssh to let him know he can pursue her. Wld ssh have read the interview articles she did post dm and his radio interview? Of course!

I mean she was surprisingly very very specific in her descriptions of what qualities she wants in her man.

And these qualities happened to match well with ssh's qualities whom she had just complimented.

Like come on, hahaha what are the odds she didnt mean to give similar answers in both questions?

Subconsciously at that point in time, she was already attracted to ssh.

And im glad she spoke a lot more in the post dm interviews. She was more open and relaxed in her answers.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

On March 19, 2021, an actress who played in the drama "Bad Love" announced on her IG that she will get married on May 19, 2021 to an actor who also played in Bad Love.

All this time it seemed that entertainment news and their respective fans did not sniff out that they were dating until the actress herself announced on her IG.

After that, the news about how they met and when they started dating spread in the media.
It was reported that they started dating in June 2020 after their drama ended.

For information, the drama "Bad Love" starts airing on December 2, 2019 and ends on May 29, 2020.

After being in a relationship for approximately ten months in March 2021, they will get married in May 2021 (one year from which they started relationship).

Why do I need to write this stuff here?
Here I just want to encourage our friends here (SSH and SJH shippers) that no news about our lovebird doesn't mean that nothing happened between them.

We can learn from the couple above. Regardless of whether they are a couple of class B actors or not.

In essence they kept their relationship under the radar, unnoticed by gossip reporters and their fans.

The actress made the announcement at the right time.

Likewise with our lovebird, Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye.

SSH and SJH must have thought about this and promised each other to keep their relationship under the radar together until they announced their marriage.

It is like we know from the interviews of each SSH or SJH that they want to keep their private life.

Indeed, it is very difficult for a famous actor like SSH, and an actress who is becoming a hot topic because of her recent drama like SJH, to maintain their privacy as their lives may be monitored 24 hours by gossip reporters and their fans.

But believe me, SSH and SJH must have their own way to avoid getting caught by gossip reporters and their fans such as when they have their own way of how they send hidden love messages to each other while they are together or when they are apart because of work.

I think if one day their ways of staying under the radar finally are caught by the gossip reporters and their fans, they will give up and open it up to the public at the same time announce their marriage plans.

So stay patient guys ... we can be curious but keep doing positive things because the positive thoughts we send to our lovebirds, Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye, will come back to us in a positive way.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

@hrkharis

If dispatch is able to withhold news of binjin for so many months in 2020 and also the news of rain and kth back in 2012, i think it will be able to keep this buried before 1st Jan 2022.

Maybe the dispatch folks or k media folks also want to give them time to reach the M stage, i mean i wldnt want to ruin the celebrities' relationship even if i am the dispatch reporter? And they know both ssh and sjh want to settle down soon...based on their interviews on magazines and on tv.

That korean herald reporter who reported on ssh sjh's v day ig posts separately didnt sniff anything weird? Hahaha... 

I think both ssh sjh are super busy now with drama shoots.

And btw bestie flew to a U.S. island for honeymoon w hubby.

I hope ssh sjh are able to go there in 2nd half of 2021 and spend some quality time.

Australia seems like an impossible destination for the time being.

• Like 6

@hrkharis

This is already the second couple to meet on the set of MBC drama filming and in real life get married. The other also announced that they were already married in January this year.

Hopefully, our dinner couple will also announce some good news! 

:please:

I found out some rules for celebrity relationship announcements through dispatch, one of them is that they notify the agency of the sighted couple a while before announcing to the media. 

If our couple has been spotted they probably already know by this time.

I wonder if the signals sent by SSH on their ig profile is because they already know this. :wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

So bestie flew to a US island.  Absolutely Hawaii would be my bet as I mention this being a great location to travel to.  COVID testing within 72 hours with good result and no quarantine restrictions.  I would think Maui or Kauai would be the choice.  Super happy for bestie and wishing her love and safe travels.  So friend goes here for honeymoon, has a great time and suddenly comes back with pictures and shares them with SJH.  SJH has a thought and conversation with SSH.  Our couple head to the islands because of the limited quarantine options.  How interesting in that their calendars are somewhat clear in 2nd half of year.  This would be around the magical one year mark.  Talk about timing in that this could end up being a just in time vacation or maybe their honeymoon location.  In a couple of months, it could also be a trip for their vaccines.  Supply will be higher.  Timing is looking good in second half of the year.  What a way to give a shot in the arm to the tourism industry in Hawaii by offering a trip for vaccines.  

Thanks Fiona about keying in on SJH statement of comfortable.  Sometimes in translation wording is different and not as impactful when first read.  But your highlighting the comments on wants and deliverables is right on point.  She is describing and getting her desire from SSH.  Her talking about SSH being so good looking was a hit me over the head with a 2 by 4 moment to SSH.  Dude got lite, fell for SJH and has not looked back.    Now he is fighting for her to show his sincerity and commitment. Dude is  working out desperately, sending I miss you pictures in same jackets, visiting the location of our memorable shoot.  It raining candies all.

:issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Hallooo!!! How’s everybody? I hope you’re all safe. :)

@huckleberrymoonriver seeing those photos that you posted showing how close SSH and SJH quickly became in just a few months brought me back to when DM was still showing and their BTS videos and photos were all over the place.

I think it’s clear enough to everyone that they’re very happy in each other’s company. :issohappy: 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

I hope ssh's parents and family will adore sjh.

And sjh's parents and sister will adore ssh too.

When the official news comes out, be it dating or wedding, i hope both of their fan camps will be able to take the news in stride.

There were cases of fans doing drastic things when they saw news of their idols getting married or have a gf/bf.

I dont understand why they think they own that person and dont want them to get married and settle down?

For the recent B list couples who announced their weddings, sometimes i think they shld feel relieved and at ease because they dont get such a high public scrutiny like the A listers.

But for ssh and sjh it is a different story.

Thank goodness for ssh, his married actor friends such as lbh, rain, ksw (got the worst response from fans) all had their fair share of experience when they announced their weddings, so maybe they can provide advice to ssh.

Sjh has a lot more concerns i think in her mind.

So ssh really has to provide a lot of support and sense of security to sjh.

Be there for her when she has doubts.

Protect her whenever possible.

Ssh really needs to have the tenacity to keep the relationship going.

To be a Hallyu star's wife really takes a lot of courage and mental strength.

I hope sjh has both by now.

It is very easy to walk away from feeling stressed and pressured.

But i think it takes a lot more courage to walk away from a relationship that seems so precious, so hard and destined to come by.

Because you will never get to have such a well suited and fated relationship anymore if it is gone.

@hrkharis

@janeozten

@fiona628

@huckleberrymoonriver

@Jimmy Greene

@akhenaten

@Siomara

@bmm serajim

@lu.hus

@Shay Mitchel

Thank you all so much for consistently contributing to this thread.

In V Day posts and Grey Hoodies we trust.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

It seems that Dispatch is the most credible media in exposing facts regarding gossip and scandals in the world of entertainment, business, politics and others in SK.

I once heard from a Korean Youtuber who discussed SK media on his chanel that Dispatch also reports on the personal lives of conglomerates (cheabol) in SK.

Even though Dispatch has received several lawsuits from people who feel objection to being reported by them,

on the grounds of freedom of opinion, the media still reports fact stories that are actually of interest to the public.

@SexyDolceVita If Dispatch had to withhold the news about BinJin for several months, so did when they reported about Rain and KTH in 2012, it was because as a professional media Dispatch had to really ensure the accuracy of their news and absolutely 100% sure before they spread it to the public. 
Dispatch reporters will spread to several locations where the celebrities they are spying are often or will come to that location.

Yes @Siomara, I agree with you. It seems that after Dispatch finds concrete evidence, they will contact the agency of the celebrity, and tell them about what they have found along with photo evidence of course.

Then the agency will contact their celebrity for confirmation, so when the news spreads the agency will immediately respond.

In my opinion, if we as ordinary people can see clearly SSH's behavior towards SJH while at the DM location, at press conferences etc. And then we believe that SSH is attracted and smitten to SJH.
Did the reporters not have enough observant eyes to see that? Because usually the entertainment media reporters will also be at the shooting location to look for news.

And I think SSH and SJH also realized that, so when we saw the BTS video there were times when they didn't appear together while on a shooting break.

But my feeling that the other casts and DM crew seemed to smell something fishy between SSH and SJH.
They may be secretly paying attention, in particular to SSH's behavior towards SJH.

The clear evidence is in BTS Exfoliator, where Oh Hye-won (as Sora), Ahn Tae-wan (as Kim Jung-hwan), Ko Kyu-pil (as Park team leader) and the crew around pay attention to what our lovebirds are doing.

As for IG posts, SSH and SJH seem to know that they are being noticed, perhaps attention from reporters, from fans or from fellow actors in DM. 

Because of that for some time they had disappeared from their IG screen.

This is unusual for SJH, who usually posts her activities when she is taking a break from filming. 

This time she completely disappeared even on her best friend's IG she covered her face.

And at her best friend's wedding she didn't post happy moments with her best friend on her IG.

Very strange and suspicious !!!

Likewise happened to SSH.
But it seems SSH can't keep hiding because as a famous actor he has to keep updating his activities on his IG.

It's also possible that he got advice from his agency to keep posting.

Meanwhile, SJH, as we know from her interviews.
She doesn't like being the center of public attention. And she doesn't care what people say when she doesn't update her IG.

If we see SJH finally posting on her IG with her hoodie, a few minutes later SSH posts on his IG with himself on the set, I think that's at SSH's request that they both post on Valentine Days.

Initially SSH asked the two of them to appear on their respective IGs with hoodies, but it seems SJH asked him not to pose with hoodie. And then we see a photo of SSH at the location with his back to the camera.

(It seems SSH was teasing her that he was sad that he wasn't allowed to post picture with a hoodie.

He was sure she would laugh when she saw his post.

It's like during the Japan interview when SSH said "SJH comes to my mind" and SJH said with a laugh "Why, we already ate together on the set ... Things like that make SSH miss her and always likes to tease her).

But SSH didn't give up, two days later he still posted his picture with a hoodie.

On March 8, 2021, SJH posted on her IG where she appeared with one big and beautiful eye.
It seems she is fulfilling SSH's request again.

At that time it seemed that they were far apart.

He missed her and wanted to see her beautiful eyes.

Then SJH posted "her big and beautiful eye picture" on her IG. It was a hidden love message"

SSH realizes that SJH doesn't want to post her picture on her IG often like before but he hopes she will post her picture if he asks for it.

So if we look at their recent posts on IG, especially SSH, it is a "hidden love message" for SJH. 
Like some of the shippers said that SSH was telling SJH about his free time activities while on set and the atmosphere on Jeju Island where they once had memories there.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

48-D4-B15-D-C4-F0-4-C32-9-DE2-A73-B2-A40

11-F91641-1-D02-4812-BD1-A-3-D641-FCF215

c/o Dinner Couple IG

2018: “I want to meet my boyfriend comfortably like a friend”

2020: “SSH treated me comfortably since we first met so I was able to get close quickly”

Allow me to re-post this again!

I did not even realized SJH said those words “comfortably” until I revisited SJH’s interview

SJH’s statement of “SSH treated me comfortably” gave me a sense of hope for my shipping heart.

Not that I have doubts about them but her statement countered my frustration whether we will ever get dating news or confirmation soon. 

SSH’s last relationship was a very high profile one and he is a popular Hallyu star.

As compared to SJH being a low profile A lister. Never been in a major scandals. Shy, not into popularity. 

Shipping Fandom is very new to her as she has always played unrequited love roles in the past.

She has gained followers and got lots of love after cloy and DM. She must have been overwhelmed with the attention she has been getting.

In the past she has never spoke candidly about her co-star. 

Then we have this interview from her.

For her to describe SSH like that is as good as she can get. And that is a big giveaway. 

Ever since she met SSH, she laughs a lot, become more playful because he made her comfortable and accepted her well. 

We have SSH to be thankful for bringing out this side of her personality. 

Maybe I should settle for the lack of news for now lest my delusions be dashed upon realization someday. 

I just know they are really destined to be together

PS:  My last ship had 800 pages of just theories and pieces put together by fans and it never sailed VS our ship at 127 pages with more than “100 CRUMBS”

I just think that after what our Lovebirds have said and done, our ship will be sailing happily in the end. 

It might be long journey but we will get there one day!

Keep the Faith! 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

[Exclusive]'Would you like to have dinner together' PD "Song Seung-heon x Seo Ji-hye, it suited you so well" [Direct Interview]

Input 2020.05.26. 

0002865606_001_20200526112901917.jpg?typ

'Let's Have Dinner Together' showed off the fresh loco chemistry of familiar actors from the first episode. The meeting between Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye began to convey more than expected humor and healing.

In MBC's Monday-Tuesday drama'I want to eat dinner together' (played by Lee Soo-ha, director Ko Jae-hyun and Park Bong-seop), Woo Do-hee (played by Seo Ji-hye) left Jeju Island and met with Kim Hae-kyung (played by Song Seung-hun) for the first time.

Woo Do-hee was excited to receive a proposal from her long-time lover Yeong-dong (played by Kim Jeong-hyun), but was disappointed when she witnessed the scene where Young-dong was cheating. After witnessing this, Kim Hae-kyung suggested "I want to eat dinner together" to Woo Do-hee, who resembles her parting, and predicted a fateful encounter. 'Let's Have Dinner Together', which started the first room at the same time with JTBC's'Night Snacks Men and Women' on this day, started with 6.1% of viewership ratings once (Nielsen Korea National Standard).

'Let's have dinner together' PD Go Jae-hyun told Star News on the 26th, "The preparation time or filming period wasn't long. It was a burden because there was a drama that started at the same time. Because he is a veteran actor and has been with actor Song Seung-heon for a long time, the sum fits well. Other actors worked too hard.

This drama draws attention in that the chemistry of Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye comes fresh. Song Seung-heon and the youthful Ji-hye Seo met. Go PD said, "In the casting stage, I personally felt that the two actors would fit together very well. I have a long career, but the two never did the same work, and the visual chemistry was good. Ji-hye Seo said that when I ended the'Crash Landing of Love', I wanted to meet unconditionally. I had a meeting and explained the work enough. I was willing to hear my story and appeared together," he said. "Ji-hye Seo was awkward at first and then made it fun. Both of them made it fun. They have a laugh code, but there is something warm while watching the tone. That tone. I tried to take it. I will make it so that I can receive healing and comfort."

Spoiler

0002865606_002_20200526112901944.jpg?typ

The late PD has been boasting a long relationship with Song Seung-heon since the 2003 drama'Summer Scent'. He said, "Song Seung-heon and'Black','When a Man Loves', and'Player' were shared with each other, but we know each other very well. We share enough opinions about the work. Song Seung-heon also follows the director's opinion well. While doing this work, I thought a lot about differentiation. I was thinking about what part the viewers would like. This time, I wanted the character in charge of Song Seung-heon to show warm words and eyes only to patients," he said.

'I want to eat dinner together' was a special appearance by Kim Jeong-hyun, who appeared as a couple with Seo Ji-hye in'Crash Landing on Love', Kim Hyun-suk, Seo Eun-soo, and Sang-hoon Sang-hoon gave fun. As a result of their recruitment process, he said, "Seo Ji-hye came up with an idea for Kim Jung-hyun's appearance and invited him directly. Kim Jung-hyun came to Jeju Island, but he was very good at acting and I was very grateful. Seo Eun-soo originally knew and was an actor, but she was very grateful for helping with the new work." Group A Pink Son Na-eun's transformation as an actor is being talked about. Go PD said, "Son Na-eun is a difficult character to play the role of Noeul. He is a character without hesitation because he can't talk about his heart and hurts inside. It's more complicated and more difficult than expected," said Go PD. Yes,'player' I tried acting with F(X) Crystal and working with idols, but the idol's attitude to acting is serious. As the filming continues, I try to fully understand and implement the sunset character.”

When asked about the points to watch in the future, PD Go said, "All of the viewers must have been someone's first love, and it could be the first love that came back. We are very much interested in the acting of the two veteran actors while showing what choices we will make in it. Seo Ji-hye did. "Song Seung-heon approaches with a consistent mind. Do-hee may have different currents in various situations. Ji-hoon and Naeun also play a good role," he said.

In addition, "Kim Hae-kyung and Woo Do-hee will give fun in the process of getting to know who they are after they don't have information about each other. Hae-kyung Kim is a person who has a trauma about'meal' and'rice'. The experience of failing in their first love has led to a psychiatrist. I was immersed in. Do-hee thought of herself when she broke up, so she said, "Would you like to have dinner together?"

Reporter Han Hae-seon hhs422@mtstarnews.co

• Love 6
  • Awesome 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
14 hours ago, hrkharis said:

[Exclusive]'Would you like to have dinner together' PD "Song Seung-heon x Seo Ji-hye, it suited you so well" [Direct Interview]

Input 2020.05.26. 

'Let's Have Dinner Together' showed off the fresh loco chemistry of familiar actors from the first episode. The meeting between Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye began to convey more than expected humor and healing.

In MBC's Monday-Tuesday drama'I want to eat dinner together' (played by Lee Soo-ha, director Ko Jae-hyun and Park Bong-seop), Woo Do-hee (played by Seo Ji-hye) left Jeju Island and met with Kim Hae-kyung (played by Song Seung-hun) for the first time.

Woo Do-hee was excited to receive a proposal from her long-time lover Yeong-dong (played by Kim Jeong-hyun), but was disappointed when she witnessed the scene where Young-dong was cheating. After witnessing this, Kim Hae-kyung suggested "I want to eat dinner together" to Woo Do-hee, who resembles her parting, and predicted a fateful encounter. 'Let's Have Dinner Together', which started the first room at the same time with JTBC's'Night Snacks Men and Women' on this day, started with 6.1% of viewership ratings once (Nielsen Korea National Standard).

'Let's have dinner together' PD Go Jae-hyun told Star News on the 26th, "The preparation time or filming period wasn't long. It was a burden because there was a drama that started at the same time. Because he is a veteran actor and has been with actor Song Seung-heon for a long time, the sum fits well. Other actors worked too hard.

This drama draws attention in that the chemistry of Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye comes fresh. Song Seung-heon and the youthful Ji-hye Seo met. Go PD said, "In the casting stage, I personally felt that the two actors would fit together very well. I have a long career, but the two never did the same work, and the visual chemistry was good. Ji-hye Seo said that when I ended the'Crash Landing of Love', I wanted to meet unconditionally. I had a meeting and explained the work enough. I was willing to hear my story and appeared together," he said. "Ji-hye Seo was awkward at first and then made it fun. Both of them made it fun. They have a laugh code, but there is something warm while watching the tone. That tone. I tried to take it. I will make it so that I can receive healing and comfort."

The late PD has been boasting a long relationship with Song Seung-heon since the 2003 drama'Summer Scent'. He said, "Song Seung-heon and'Black','When a Man Loves', and'Player' were shared with each other, but we know each other very well. We share enough opinions about the work. Song Seung-heon also follows the director's opinion well. While doing this work, I thought a lot about differentiation. I was thinking about what part the viewers would like. This time, I wanted the character in charge of Song Seung-heon to show warm words and eyes only to patients," he said.

'I want to eat dinner together' was a special appearance by Kim Jeong-hyun, who appeared as a couple with Seo Ji-hye in'Crash Landing on Love', Kim Hyun-suk, Seo Eun-soo, and Sang-hoon Sang-hoon gave fun. As a result of their recruitment process, he said, "Seo Ji-hye came up with an idea for Kim Jung-hyun's appearance and invited him directly. Kim Jung-hyun came to Jeju Island, but he was very good at acting and I was very grateful. Seo Eun-soo originally knew and was an actor, but she was very grateful for helping with the new work." Group A Pink Son Na-eun's transformation as an actor is being talked about. Go PD said, "Son Na-eun is a difficult character to play the role of Noeul. He is a character without hesitation because he can't talk about his heart and hurts inside. It's more complicated and more difficult than expected," said Go PD. Yes,'player' I tried acting with F(X) Crystal and working with idols, but the idol's attitude to acting is serious. As the filming continues, I try to fully understand and implement the sunset character.”

When asked about the points to watch in the future, PD Go said, "All of the viewers must have been someone's first love, and it could be the first love that came back. We are very much interested in the acting of the two veteran actors while showing what choices we will make in it. Seo Ji-hye did. "Song Seung-heon approaches with a consistent mind. Do-hee may have different currents in various situations. Ji-hoon and Naeun also play a good role," he said.

In addition, "Kim Hae-kyung and Woo Do-hee will give fun in the process of getting to know who they are after they don't have information about each other. Hae-kyung Kim is a person who has a trauma about'meal' and'rice'. The experience of failing in their first love has led to a psychiatrist. I was immersed in. Do-hee thought of herself when she broke up, so she said, "Would you like to have dinner together?"

Reporter Han Hae-seon hhs422@mtstarnews.co

@hrkharisthank you for this article where it was mentioned that Director Ko Jae Hyun really picked SSH and SJH for the lead roles because in his long career, he said that SSH and SJH never worked together and he felt that the two would fit together very well and their visual chemistry was good ❤ PD Ko Jae Hyun have been so right in pairing them and really played cupid and we thank him so much ❤ PD has known SSH for so many years and he has seen him heartbroken and most probably also know about SSH's biggest dream to meet his destined woman and have a family. PD picked SJH because he saw how talented SJH is since he has watched her previous works and knew that she is perfect for the role of Woo Do Hee. Aside from that, PD must have felt that SJH fit SSH's ideal woman and thought that the two would have a great chemistry and maybe PD also thought that SSH would be inspired/happy to work with SJH and that it would help him heal from his broken heart. Everything turned out perfectly and the timing was right for both SSH and SJH. I really believe that they are each other's destiny and their right timing to meet happened in 2020. They have found love in the time of a pandemic ❤ Their love story has been destined from the start and everything happened at the right time and we all wish and pray for their marriage soon ❤ 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, fiona628 said:

c/o Dinner Couple IG

2018: “I want to meet my boyfriend comfortably like a friend”

2020: “SSH treated me comfortably since we first met so I was able to get close quickly”

Allow me to re-post this again!

I did not even realized SJH said those words “comfortably” until I revisited SJH’s interview

SJH’s statement of “SSH treated me comfortably” gave me a sense of hope for my shipping heart.

Not that I have doubts about them but her statement countered my frustration whether we will ever get dating news or confirmation soon. 

SSH’s last relationship was a very high profile one and he is a popular Hallyu star.

As compared to SJH being a low profile A lister. Never been in a major scandals. Shy, not into popularity. 

Shipping Fandom is very new to her as she has always played unrequited love roles in the past.

She has gained followers and got lots of love after cloy and DM. She must have been overwhelmed with the attention she has been getting.

In the past she has never spoke candidly about her co-star. 

Then we have this interview from her.

For her to describe SSH like that is as good as she can get. And that is a big giveaway. 

Ever since she met SSH, she laughs a lot, become more playful because he made her comfortable and accepted her well. 

We have SSH to be thankful for bringing out this side of her personality. 

Maybe I should settle for the lack of news for now lest my delusions be dashed upon realization someday. 

I just know they are really destined to be together

PS:  My last ship had 800 pages of just theories and pieces put together by fans and it never sailed VS our ship at 127 pages with more than “100 CRUMBS”

I just think that after what our Lovebirds have said and done, our ship will be sailing happily in the end. 

It might be long journey but we will get there one day!

Keep the Faith! 

@fiona628I agree with you that SJH's interview post Dinner Mate really revealed a lot. And I believe she is giving us hints about what she thinks of SSH and how he has made her really comfortable and that she was able to get close quickly with SSH. And SJH admitted that SSH is really handsome and that she likes how he looks ❤ Based on her interview, she is happy working with SSH and they have become close. And we have seen that closeness in all their BTS photos and videos. Like the 3 previous photos I posted here and reposting below, we saw how happy SJH is in all the photos they are together. They were so comfortable, so close together that they would hold each other's hand or have their shoulders touching ❤ They look like they have known each other for years ❤ They are both happy when they are with each other ❤ They are both giddy when they are together ❤ They both show signs of being in love with each other, no doubt ❤ We are all witness to how their love story unfolded ❤ There is no room for any doubt that they are in a special relationship ❤

I have never seen SJH so comfortable with any of her previous male co star the way she is with SSH ❤ SSH fits the description of SJH's ideal man and SJH fits the description of SSH's ideal woman. They are really meant to be, they are each other's destiny ❤ 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote photos. Thanks!
  • Love 8
  • Ayame changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)