Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to H

Why I love this couple 1. Their Chemistry on and off screen 2  Their banters on and off screen 3. They compliment each other physically. Both tall and good looking 4. Their mu

I posted this on the drama thread but thought its applicable here!   

DM Cast Meet-Up

December 12, 2020

SSH’s BFF Kim Seo kyung(Byung Jin) and Lee Hyun-jin(Gun Woo) also known as SSH’s Wingmen met up without SSH. 

DCF4-C1-C8-90-A3-4-CA7-8-EB0-E7-F2822817

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsiheXFr3n/?igshid=gaykqj12xdtp

Today

Ye Ji Won(Nam Ah Yeong), Go Kyu Phil(PD Park), Oh Hye Won(Sora) and Lee Hyun-jin(Gun Woo) met up today.
Our Lovebirds are nowhere in sight. 

A88-E108-C-9-C07-4-B78-A848-ACBB205-A0-E

9-B0-EF319-4-D70-4-B4-C-836-F-00-E4-B091

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLnoXudHMvK/?igshid=9yr1u5b6hds4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLnokqWn5AF/?igshid=kje15sh0y3nu

Clearly our Lovebirds don’t want to be caught together/dating

Certified Ninjas. 

Happy So Excited GIF

@Siomara, can you see something from your eagle eyes traces of our Lovebirds? :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

DM Cast Meet-Up

December 12, 2020

SSH’s BFF Kim Seo kyung(Byung Jin) and Lee Hyun-jin(Gun Woo) also known as SSH’s Wingmen met up last December without SSH. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsiheXFr3n/?igshid=gaykqj12xdtp

Today

Ye Ji Won(Nam Ah Yeong), Go Kyu Phil(PD Park), Oh Hye Won(Sora) and Lee Hyun-jin(Gun Woo) met up today.
Our Lovebirds are nowhere in sight. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLnoXudHMvK/?igshid=9yr1u5b6hds4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLnokqWn5AF/?igshid=kje15sh0y3nu

Clearly our Lovebirds don’t want to be caught together/dating

Certified Ninjas. 

@Siomara

They really want to date in secret. 
Good for them.

OLD ARTICLE

Our Feisty Girl.

Actress Seo Ji Hye Reveals A Time When She Saved A Woman From Sexual Harassment

Actress Seo Ji Hye’s boldness knows no bounds.

On December 7, the actress was featured as a guest on MBC’s “Radio Star,” where she talked about her inability to look over injustice. During the episode, Seo Ji Hye described a time when she saved a woman who was experiencing sexual harassment. “I was done filming in the countryside and was waiting to get on the KTX (Korean Train Express), when I saw a woman disputing with a drunk man,” she began. “When I asked the woman what was going on, she told me that the man had been following her after asking for directions.”

Upon hearing the woman’s explanation and seeing the drunk man bother her, Seo Ji Hye revealed that she had the lady sit next to her on the train. But when he continued to follow them, the actress explained that she drove him out by saying, “Don’t get drunk and do things like this. Leave now.”

6732-AEF3-57-B7-4-C2-D-9-E47-94-A2-D80-A

In response to Seo Ji Hye’s bold attitude, the MCs asked, “Weren’t you afraid?” to which she replied, “It happened without me even realizing it.” Then Kim Gura jokingly asked, “Afterwards, did you receive an award for being a courageous citizen?” causing everyone to break out in laughter.

BA240361-1546-4086-BC2-B-A293109-FB44-D.

READ HERE

https://www.soompi.com/article/923045wpp/actress-seo-ji-hye-reveals-time-saved-woman-sexual-harassment

• Love 7
On 2/23/2021 at 1:29 PM, janeozten said:

They really want to date in secret. 
Good for them.

OLD ARTICLE

Our Feisty Girl.

Actress Seo Ji Hye Reveals A Time When She Saved A Woman From Sexual Harassment

Actress Seo Ji Hye’s boldness knows no bounds.

On December 7, the actress was featured as a guest on MBC’s “Radio Star,” where she talked about her inability to look over injustice. During the episode, Seo Ji Hye described a time when she saved a woman who was experiencing sexual harassment. “I was done filming in the countryside and was waiting to get on the KTX (Korean Train Express), when I saw a woman disputing with a drunk man,” she began. “When I asked the woman what was going on, she told me that the man had been following her after asking for directions.”

Upon hearing the woman’s explanation and seeing the drunk man bother her, Seo Ji Hye revealed that she had the lady sit next to her on the train. But when he continued to follow them, the actress explained that she drove him out by saying, “Don’t get drunk and do things like this. Leave now.”

In response to Seo Ji Hye’s bold attitude, the MCs asked, “Weren’t you afraid?” to which she replied, “It happened without me even realizing it.” Then Kim Gura jokingly asked, “Afterwards, did you receive an award for being a courageous citizen?” causing everyone to break out in laughter.

READ HERE

https://www.soompi.com/article/923045wpp/actress-seo-ji-hye-reveals-time-saved-woman-sexual-harassment

She really fits woo do hee

They really blend.. :hwaiting2:

Pout

Edited by bmm serajim
Please don't quote images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, bmm serajim said:

She really fits woo do hee

They really blend..

Pout

@bmm serajim, please edit your post and delete the quoted pictures and video. It is a violation of Soompi Rules.

Yes they blend together. 
Our Lovebirds are two peas in a pod.

SSH’s new post

FB9-A9-ACE-653-F-4513-8095-9-E7694-AD4-E

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, yappy said:

It is in Seoul confirmed by one of the shipper. He is back from Jeju! :)  

Thank You for reply @yappy.

Please delete the quoted picture.

Does it mean SSH is closer to SJH in Seoul?
He can drive from Busan to Seoul? :)

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Another Celebrity confirmed to be dating as reported by Dispatch. 

According to the outlet, the two celebrities’ often had their dates at home.

Dispatch explained that G-Dragon had a personal parking lot and a private elevator for his penthouse, which Jennie was able to use without having to verify her identity.

According to Dispatch, Jennie’s normal everyday schedule was to visit G-Dragon’s home once her activities were over for the day. She would then return home and then repeat the same schedule the next day.

Dispatch stated that G-Dragon and Jennie’s relationship is a widely known secret within YG Entertainment and that Jennie’s manager takes her to and from G-Dragon’s house. Sometimes, G-Dragon’s manager would take her instead

I secretly hoped it was our couple.

Meantime, let’s look for the highlighted signs which might also be applicable to our Lovebirds :)

Just talked to a sjh fan...

Maybe dispatch will announce in June 2021, or saving it for new year 2022 announcement which is number 22 theme.

That is if they have evidence on them.

But i really hope sjh is mentally prepared by then and doesnt get cold feet when media exposes the possible relationship.

Linking her name to ssh is a double edged sword... 

Yeah heighten her exposure, more publicity... 

But her acting career may not always get the full attention it deserves, as focus is mostly on their relationship...

Headlines will probably start with "ssh's gf sjh" from then on...

But then again, maybe she can take heed from kth, syj, lmj, lby, hgi, ksy, eugene, phs...

All of them married (for syj, chances are v high) male actors (rain is an actor too) and they seem to be chilled with it.

One last shot possibly for both at true love.

Please cherish it! Don't give up! Ignore the noise from public and media!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Just talked to a sjh fan...

Maybe dispatch will announce in June 2021, or saving it for new year 2022 announcement which is number 22 theme.

That is if they have evidence on them.

But i really hope sjh is mentally prepared by then and doesnt get cold feet when media exposes the possible relationship.

Linking her name to ssh is a double edged sword... 

Yeah heighten her exposure, more publicity... 

But her acting career may not always get the full attention it deserves, as focus is mostly on their relationship...

Headlines will probably start with "ssh's gf sjh" from then on...

But then again, maybe she can take heed from kth, syj, lmj, lby, hgi, ksy, eugene, phs...

All of them married (for syj, chances are v high) male actors (rain is an actor too) and they seem to be chilled with it.

One last shot possibly for both at true love.

Please cherish it! Don't give up! Ignore the noise from public and media!

@SexyDolceVita, regarding 

Maybe dispatch will announce in June 2021, or saving it for new year 2022 announcement”.

I’m confused.
When you said dispatch will announce in June, you mean they know already but decided to postpone the dating news in June? So they are certain they are dating?

Regarding handling it. I’m sure SJH can handle it. She may not be as widely popular as SSH but she a great actress with impressive portfolio and acting awards to prove that. 
She can hold her on. 
Besides, I don’t recall any female celebrity being headlined as “His GF”. Even Bae Yoon Jung’s wife, Park Soo Jin did not get that backlash and BYJ is a high profile celeb like SSH.

And yes, SSH will cherish SJH.

He himself said in Life Bar he will stay with the one he loves.

F3-F2-D9-D0-DBE6-4-A30-A441-F505-F1-D41-

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

• Like 7
1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Dispatch is known to keep dating news of celebrity couples secret until the time they deem is right to release to public.

The sjh fan and me were discussing and analysing Dispatch's pattern.

Seems like most relationships of celebrity couples usually will be kept under wraps until maybe more than 7 or 8 months before being exposed.

So yeah if ssh sjh are really dating, chances are if dispatch knows, it will release the  news much later on....

Surprised that you were able to talk such specific discussion with SJH fan.

That fan must be an open minded fan i assume and so glad we also have anothe point of view from SJH fan which are mostly known as "closed to discussion fans" when it comes to SJHXSSH topic :fun:

Wonder also if any of lurkers here are true SSH fans, would like to hear their perspectives as well :hwaiting:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
14 minutes ago, Shay Mitchel said:

That fan must be an open minded fan i assume and so glad we also have anothe point of view from SJH fan which are mostly known as "closed to discussion fans" when it comes to SJHXSSH topic 

Wonder also if any of lurkers here are true SSH fans, would like to hear their perspectives as well

I am a SJH fan. But I love them together after watching DM. 

It would be interesting to know a SSH fan’s POV about their relationship. 
Any SSH fan who can share? 

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Shay Mitchel said:

That fan must be an open minded fan i assume and so glad we also have anothe point of view from SJH fan which are mostly known as "closed to discussion fans" when it comes to SJHXSSH topic 

Wonder also if any of lurkers here are true SSH fans, would like to hear their perspectives as well 

Hahaha...

It is hard to find sjh fans who are willing to discuss ssh x sjh.

These sjh fans whom i have been speaking to are fans who have already noticed how comfortable ssh sjh had become towards the end of dm and in dm bts, kntv, press con.

You can say they are open minded sjh fans because they had observed not just how smitten ssh was towards sjh but how different sjh was this time around.

It is a side of sjh which she rarely displays off screen.

They also wish for fruitful results for ssh sjh. 

One sjh fan specifically told me the ball is in sjh's court for sure.

She isnt the sort who will fly over to visit ssh. Ssh def is the one travelling the distance to visit her.

The man is the one who def will not let go of her hand unless she lets go of his hand first.

Meaning it will be hard for the guy to let sjh go. 

Unless she gets cold feet from the media attention, public scrutiny or any backlash from fans of both, whether or not this relationship can move forward largely depends on sjh's decision.

Ssh seems locked in for good already (extremely serious in dating with marriage intention).

Yes, i also want to hear perspectives from ssh fans.

Please feel free to share!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
4 hours ago, janeozten said:

Another Celebrity confirmed to be dating as reported by Dispatch. 

According to the outlet, the two celebrities’ often had their dates at home.

Dispatch explained that G-Dragon had a personal parking lot and a private elevator for his penthouse, which Jennie was able to use without having to verify her identity.

According to Dispatch, Jennie’s normal everyday schedule was to visit G-Dragon’s home once her activities were over for the day. She would then return home and then repeat the same schedule the next day.

Dispatch stated that G-Dragon and Jennie’s relationship is a widely known secret within YG Entertainment and that Jennie’s manager takes her to and from G-Dragon’s house. Sometimes, G-Dragon’s manager would take her instead

I secretly hoped it was our couple.

Meantime, let’s look for the highlighted signs which might also be applicable to our Lovebirds :)

Thank you for sharing this.

The signs seem applicable to our Lovebirds’ dating dynamics. 

Like you, I am an SJH fan. 
As her fan, I support her on her relationship with SSH as long as she is happy and I can clearly see that when she is with SSH.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Hahaha...

These sjh fans whom i have been speaking to are fans who have already noticed how comfortable ssh sjh had become towards the end of dm and in dm bts, kntv, press con.

You can say they are open minded sjh fans because they had observed not just how smitten ssh was towards sjh but how different sjh was this time around.

She isnt the sort who will fly over to visit ssh. Ssh def is the one travelling the distance to visit her.

The man is the one who def will not let go of her hand unless she lets go of his hand first.

Unless she gets cold feet from the media attention, public scrutiny or any backlash from fans of both, whether or not this relationship can move forward largely depends on sjh's decision.

Ssh seems locked in for good already (extremely serious in dating with marriage intention).

Please feel free to share!

Yes definitely not SJH usual style including not maintaining her professional composure at presscon or media interview with SSH presence. In this relationship - both are changing somewhat esp SJH behaving not her usual style, being more positive more proactive,  which means she is capable of flying over to Jeju if she wants to be with SSH or will willingly do so cos SSH wants her to go there to spend time with him. SSH will naturally pay for her flight, being gentlemanly & showering her with love through gifts. SJH may choose to decline & return her love for him & pay on her own. Her way of showing love - acts of service, a typical Virgo trait. Both will show & give love equally in their own ways. Balanced relationship. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Hahaha...

Please feel free to sh

Hi everyone..I'm a fans of SSH since 2000 autumn in my heart, but also become a fans of SJH since Jealousy incarnate.. 

Seeing SSH married n live happily everafter with the woman he loved is one of the thing that i'm waiting eagerly along my journey in kdrama. 

SSH is indeed a very sweet boyfriend who will not let go his lover's hand..Even if her lover let his hand go, he will try to keep hold and will just release at the end, when he realized n sure that they'll not gonna make it 

Anyway, I'm sorry but this time, i dont think that the ball is fully on SJH hand.. Both have the same passion, needs and of course love

If we refer to their dating history n past personality, yes, it indicates that the ball is in SJH court.. But don't forget in what SJH have said in last year SBS interview, she said "In the past I was passive in love. If i fall in love now, i will change actively"..

SJH said this bcoz she also realized that in her age now, she needs to get married and build a family too

And from her gesture in bts n post DM shooting, we knows that now she's comfortable with someone now.. And we also knows what kind of man that she wants to be her destiny.. and they're destinied to meet in the right time

So, its not impossible if SJH the one who will fly to jeju for him.. Coz they need each other

Ooh, my heart melt with only imagine these things 

:ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, lu.hus said:

Hi everyone..I'm a fans of SSH since 2000 autumn in my heart, but also become a fans of SJH since Jealousy incarnate.. 

Seeing SSH married n live happily everafter with the woman he loved is one of the thing that i'm waiting eagerly along my journey in kdrama. 

SSH is indeed a very sweet boyfriend who will not let go his lover's hand..Even if her lover let his hand go, he will try to keep hold and will just release at the end, when he realized n sure that they'll not gonna make it 

Anyway, I'm sorry but this time, i dont think that the ball is fully on SJH hand.. Both have the same passion, needs and of course love

If we refer to their dating history n past personality, yes, it indicates that the ball is in SJH court.. But don't forget in what SJH have said in last year SBS interview, she said "In the past I was passive in love. If i fall in love now, i will change actively"..

SJH said this bcoz she also realized that in her age now, she needs to get married and build a family too

And from her gesture in bts n post DM shooting, we knows that now she's comfortable with someone now.. And we also knows what kind of man that she wants to be her destiny.. and they're destinied to meet in the right time

So, its not impossible if SJH the one who will fly to jeju for him.. Coz they need each other

@lu.husso nice to read your post. When I first saw SSH in Autumn in My Heart in year 2000, I admired his acting and the sad love story of that drama, but I have not actively watched his other kdramas back then and only when in quarantine last year watched him in Dinner Mate. I watched it after I saw CLOY and I became a Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin and Seo Ji Hye fan. Now I have seen almost of SJH's dramas except maybe five which I plan to finish before she has a new drama. I'm both a SSH and SJH fan and I love and support them individually and as a couple on screen and off screen.

You're right that SJH said in post Dinner Mate interview that she will change actively if she falls in love now and will convey her feelings completely. She emphasized that Dinner Mate has given her a second thought about love and dating. She learned "that love doesn't have to be special or fancy. Being ordinary is the best thing and being perfect isn't a good thing. It's not love when its perfect." She also said she wants a friend-like man. An ordinary and friend-like relationship. She also said that "now I want to meet someone who can make me feel comfortable. Listening to my married friends' stories that comfort is the best and someone who understands everything about us is the best. Now I WANT TO GET MARRIED TO SUCH A MAN WHO CAN UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT MY SHORTCOMINGS, NOT ONLY THE PRETTY SIDES I SHOW ON SCREEN."

I typed in all capitals the last sentence just to emphasize what SJH said.

I think after meeting SSH in Dinner Mate and she got to know him, she liked him too and made her realize that he is the kind of man she wants to have a relationship with ❤ The post Dinner Mate interview of SJH really gives huge hints that SSH could be the man she is looking for and I believe with all my heart that it is SSH for SJH and SJH is the woman SSH has been waiting for all his life. His destiny ❤ I believe SSH and SJH will both make their relationship work and that they can get past anything ❤

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, lu.hus said:

:ohboy2:

Well said. 
While reading your post I felt like your words represented my feelings, possibly the feelings of all the shippers here.

I run out of words to describe how I really feel that SSH and SJH are truly meant to be together.

And how fate brought them together at the right time and in the right situation.

So don't be surprised if I always don't stop to post my long writings, which is really just to convince myself that they fit together not just their perfect chemistry on screen, but they are destined in real life.

Thank you for convincing me that what I feel is not over the top.

spacer.png

133963755_1579089048950428_6724008994452

• Like 1
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, lu.hus said:

Thank You for Your post.

It means a lot coming from both an SSH and SJH fan.

Please keep posting

I agree with you especially on how SJH changed when she met SSH. When love hits you, it can make you do a 180 degree shift and this shift we can see from SJH’s behavior to SSH. How comfortable she is to hit him, nag him. She was never like this before with any other actors. 

So yeah, a gesture such as flying to Jeju to meet SSH is not far fetched.

Re-posting this from page 1 to inspire us.

FYI, this is 3rd most popular post on this thread with 17 likes.

44-B79-D46-2949-49-C8-9379-B75-E824-E209

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Ayame changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)