Nicky Wu
Wang He Run
Ma Si Chao
Song Yi Xing
Chen Xi Jun
Ai Xiao Qi
Jia Yi

Synopsis:

Three years ago, Xia Qian was suddenly abandoned by her fiance, He Zhijuan during her engagement party. Feeling down, she clashes with the boss of Chang Sheng hotel, Sheng Zhening. During their argument, Xia Qian realizes her strong observational and analytical skills, and decides to set on the path to become a haggler. After Xia Qian set up her own company, she often has business dealings with Sheng Zhening. During their interactions, Sheng Zhening grow to admire Xia Qian as a worthy opponent. Xia Qian's opinion toward Sheng Zhening also changes, and her company also started to grow bigger with Sheng Zhening's help. At this time, Sheng Zhening fell into the trap set by his fellow business partners, and was evicted out of Chang Sheng Hotel. He Zhijuan also reappears in Xia Qian's life, and his new fiancee turns out to be Sheng Zhening's younger sister. Xia Qian and Sheng Zhening encouraged and helped each other through their problems in both realtionship and work. Eventually, Xia Qian helps Sheng Zhening take back his hotel, and Xia Qian also decides to forgive He Zhijuan.

(Source:DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

My Bargain Queen 我的砍价女王 Weibo

Spoiler

vnbAWf.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Bargain Queen 我的砍价女王

Gosh these C-actresses are wayy too skinny.. I have seen this fl with Johnny Huang (his chemistry was best with Dilraba) in another drama "Something Just Like This". 

She seem to be playin' a similar role here. I hope her chemistry is better with ml in this one. Watched 2 ep. it's predictable but watchable LoL. 

The ml's asst. is a hottie, also quite savage. Hoping this won't disappoint. 

On 9/5/2021 at 4:52 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

Gosh these C-actresses are wayy too skinny.. I have seen this fl with Johnny Huang (his chemistry was best with Dilraba) in another drama "Something Just Like This". 

She seem to be playin' a similar role here. I hope her chemistry is better with ml in this one. Watched 2 ep. it's predictable but watchable LoL. 

The ml's asst. is a hottie, also quite savage. Hoping this won't disappoint. 

I'm thinking the new regulation regarding effeminate guys should also be applied to some actresses?

Body Dysmorphic disorder is real for many women and young girls and seeing their "idol" actresses so thin may affect young girls who try to emulate them.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 7:59 AM, pawla said:

I'm up to ep 29. So far so good. Not a fan of the second couple and I hate the ML's sister. 

You're 1 episode ahead of me. I have to admit, I'm not really taken by this drama but since I've started it might as well finish it. Like you I absolutely dislike the ML sister, can't stand her childish spoiled role.

I also find it difficult to look at some of the actors in this drama with their "emaciated" size 0 look, not appealing at all.

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Bargain Queen 我的砍价女王