Add and Subtract Battle (Season 1)

Hanyeoun

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hi Team Subtract, I'm honored to be joining you for this battle. Please look upon me kindly. I'll do my best to contribute to our glorious victory!

We welcome you, LawyerH and Ameera Ali with open arms :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

** for those in Asia who are bound to be confused:

so the battle is set for Wednesday, 15 July, 20:00 EST (meaning 8 PM in North America)

this translates to Thursday, 16 July, 9 AM Korea time. just calculate the time difference from Korea wherever you are in Asia. hope that clears up any confusion. it will start on thursday morning for all of us in Asia.

:waves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Dear Team Add, though it will be strange to face you in battle rather than battling by your side, I'm looking forward to an honorable battle!

You know you're going to +2 accidentally a few times. :P

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so the battle is set for Wednesday, 15 July, 20:00 EST (meaning 8 PM in North America)

this translates to Thursday, 16 July, 9 AM Korea time. just calculate the time difference from Korea wherever you are in Asia. hope that clears up any confusion. it will start on thursday morning for all of us in Asia.

And for all Europeans on this thread:

The battle starts at:

01:00 (am) in the UK

02:00 (am) all countries in the Central European time zone CET (e.g. Germany, France, NL, Poland, etc.)

03:00 (am) all countries in the Eastern European time zone EET  (e.g. Bulgaria, Latvia, etc)

Happy adding and subtracting everyone! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:waves:

Thanks for this. Had to google earlier for the time conversions. Hahahaha

+2 

:bunnywar:

Just practicing.  Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, phikyl said:
6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Dear Team Add, though it will be strange to face you in battle rather than battling by your side, I'm looking forward to an honorable battle!

You know you're going to +2 accidentally a few times. :P

Don't worry @stroppyse has practiced subtracting. She'll be fine. :approves:

I see adds winning history so this battle would be the history note team subtract glory. :evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

:fiercebunny:

wellll...so what in a case of...score drew or...walkover...etc..? Everything is possible!

.... and to be serious...is it possible to read on-line "Kŭmo sinhwa" by Kim Sisŭp ( the first Korean novel)  in English version? I've been  looking  for many  hours and nothing or I am blind,  virtualy blind. Thanks in advance chingus :dorashakes:

Ki
  • Like 4

Players: (28)

Team ADD:  @celebrianna @jadecloud @triplem @phikyl @cenching @PeVe @Sarang21 @snowlou @Sushimi @Dhakra @staygold @lyrically aesthetic @strongtower  @sadthe1st

Team SUB: @mirmz @bairama @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @angelangie @MY15 @JC's Lingxi @vangsweetie637 @mouse007 @kokodus @partyon @Lynne @Lawyerh @stroppyse

Referees: @angelangie @Hanyeoun @stroppyse @triplem

Matchmaking balance:

Due to unexpected circumstances, @jadecloud will be replacing @Hanyeoun on Team ADD.

The first round begins on Wednesday, July 15 2020 - 20:00 EST (Eastern Time Zone - NY)

On my mark!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Is someone living in Europe and can tell me the time please? I´m so bad at converting times :dead:

Wait a minute it´s  going to start a 2 AM at my place???

Can I get refund please :sad1:

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Set my alarm on :joy:

Oh my gosh eea eaa ooo!!! He sings old Mcdonald farm remix perfectly :Megalol:

I feel so energized and will get up right away with this. I'll set mine too. 

57 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

after seeing yours, this song popped right into my head... should we all do a chicken little dance?? hahaha 

And this one is perfect for slow stretching as morning exercise. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1