Add and Subtract Battle (Season 1)

Hanyeoun

@Hanyeoun I'm sure you will explain the rules in more detail later, but are we allowed to post other things than just -2 or +2 during the game?

I'm talking about pics of oppas, abs, latest drama news, what we've been eating, when we're going to bed, gossip, etc.

:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @angelangie the boss not making money , he losing money :joy:

if he selling tickets  500 Price

if 30 winner get prize of 10000

He in the red with the spend 

but some lost is someone gain

Oooh, @Ameera Ali we should totally start a multiplication / division thread ! We are wasting talent on only adding and subtracting.

:Megalol:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon is a battle , do all thing above and slow down your team

I shall use the tactic to slow down the other team....  :joy:

Team Add's kryptonite is abs.

Team Subtract's kryptonite is...... <hmmmm.... can't come up with anything>

I hope I end up on Team Subtract then. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

but several members of Team Add are trying to jump ship to Team Subtract. Also, some (ehem @partyon) may actually be Double Agents who casually change the numbers in the heat of the battle.

So far I see that team Add has double of members than Team Sub. :w00t: In mercenaries I can trust for this game. But what to do with the team members who have the heart for the other team? And maybe there are double agents also? WOW, it will be an interesting battle. I will prepare the pop corn.

Popcorn GIFs - Reaction GIFs

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 7/12/2020 at 1:03 PM, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. @triplem, am like @kokodus, gotten used to the idea that team subtract is most likely going to lose. hence, I figured they need the luck more. but maybe this battle will change those fortunes? kekeke....

That’s interesting. Hmmm. I read the rules of the game and it seems like both teams have an equal chance of winning. The deciding factor seems to be the “frequency of posts for +2 or -2” by members of each team to reach their given goal. I hope I understand correctly. I always saw the other thread for Add and Subtract but didn’t really pay attention to the +2 or -2 parts of it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@snowlou  Thanks for tagging me.  I thought about joining the battle but I'm kinda fighting a real life battle that makes some days difficult so I"d probably be an awful team member right now; thus, I'm gonna stand aside.  Hopefully next time.  :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Players: (28)

Team ADD:  @celebrianna @Hanyeoun @triplem @phikyl @cenching @PeVe @Sarang21 @snowlou @Sushimi @Dhakra @staygold @lyrically aesthetic @strongtower  @sadthe1st

Team SUB: @mirmz @bairama @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @angelangie @MY15 @JC's Lingxi @vangsweetie637 @mouse007 @kokodus @partyon @Lynne @Lawyerh @stroppyse

Referees: @angelangie @Hanyeoun @stroppyse @triplem

The game begins on Wednesday, July 15 2020 - 20:00 EST (Eastern Time Zone - NY)

On my mark!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yaay my twin in my team , my two timing partner @partyon 

** @mirmz we need you  to bring us gold 

lmao :joy:

ill try

@Ameera Ali btw u said @partyon was ur twin and i think that's weird cuz i am actually a twin. fraternal twin to be exact. and my twin is a girl if youre gonna ask, she's 30 seconds older than me. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2