Add and Subtract Battle (Season 1)

Hanyeoun

Add and Subtract Battle (Season 1)

Credit: @RayAmbler7

How to play?
1. Two teams - TEAM ADD and TEAM SUBTRACT.
2. We will start at 1000. 

3.The role of Team ADD is to add (+) 2 to the current number to reach 2000 from 1000..
4. Team SUBTRACT, will minus (-) 2   to the current number until it reaches zero (0) from 1000.
5. The first team that reaches the goal will score 1 point.
6. So we should always look at the number above us to know what to add/subtract

7. There will be three rounds.

8. Once the desired team reaches 0 or 2000, the next round cannot start without @Hanyeoun.

9. A team wins the battle by scoring 2 points.

10. In order to play, members must have purchased a "Add and Subtract Battle Ticket (Season 1) to be eligible in the event. (Max: 60 players)

11. Every player who reaches the first post of a new page must write the correct number: not +2 or -2

How to register:

To register: Click here!

How to know what your group is:
TEAM SUBTRACT MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
A, B, E, F, I, J, M, N, Q, R, U, V, Y
and forum names starting with numbers

TEAM ADD MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
C, D , G , H , K , L , O , P , S , T , W , X, Z,
and forum names starting with SYMBOLS.

By default, I am part of Team ADD because my username starts with a "H" @Hanyeoun

To ensure team balance and fair matchmaking, the staff may assign you to a different team before the event takes place.

Prizes:

Every participant of the winning team will earn 10000 Soompi Points and a random item from the shop.

Players: (28)

Team ADD:  @celebrianna @jadecloud @triplem @phikyl @cenching @PeVe @Sarang21 @snowlou @Sushimi @Dhakra @staygold @lyrically aesthetic @strongtower  @sadthe1st

Team SUB: @mirmz @bairama @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @angelangie @MY15 @JC's Lingxi @vangsweetie637 @mouse007 @kokodus @partyon @Lynne @Lawyerh @stroppyse

The registrations are closed!

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am team add :joy: 

+2

We gotta follow the rules first, then if we notice the teams are unbalanced. We will give the opportunity to players to switch teams after registration is done.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

We gotta follow the rules first, then if we notice the teams are unbalanced. We will give the opportunity to players to switch teams after registration is done.

Ok get it   , thanks 

@Lawyerh now we gonna battle against each other for money :piggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

So used to putting +2 on my posts now that I do it occasionally even on other threads.

Me too. :D I stay a littlle to think where I am and deleate the number.

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

How come you only wish team sub good luck? What about us- aren't  we your friends

Good luck to everyone. Both teams will need it. It will be a hard game. Go Go Go team Abs  ADD. I will cheer for you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

gotten used to the idea that team subtract is most likely going to lose. hence, I figured they need the luck more. but maybe this battle will change those fortunes? kekeke....

But with the same team (with a few exception) team sub is winning big time in the other thread. It will be interesting to see the game here when there are people who changed the usual team. That is what means to be a "profesional" player. :D

Go Go ADD team! May The Force Be With You GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • LOL 6