Who is the best Kpop Cover Dancer?

Hi all!

I'm hosting a Kpop cover dance contest on Twitch called "The Koverist" and I need your help determining who should be crowned the best Kpop cover dancer in the world! We started with 50 contestants and are now down to 40 after the first round where contestants split into 10 teams and covered 10 iconic Kpop classics! This round will feature 8 teams covering 8 new releases and will be performed live virtually on Twitch this Sunday 7/12 at 11am MT. I could use your help watching the performers and voting for your favorites to determine who moves on to the next round, as 10 dancers will be eliminated after this round. You can vote in the weekly poll here and vote in the livestream poll when watching live to determine who wins the team battles. See previous episodes on YouTube to catchup on performances so far and get to know the dancers! Links below and thanks for your help in advance! Reply below with your favorite dancers so far!

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/djinnaseoul
YouTube: www.youtube.com/djinnaseoul
Instagram: www.instgram.com/djinnaseoul

X-9qDNNo3znSNi_6N-pNTp9i5lTzloE9L5rQX9lx

Fz6LynoRGwR0y_iWhvS3q-ezCbgoRowhaVQ6C7pW

IzpsRYQrkHJufcYHBT5Mx53Uj1bih2JOEn6pG8e1

MBrZmfsTLvq8UIsA4KO8WEO_TOJccoNcSqfrIqIw

N17LL2WCnPNyOKuoTiLCQltyyHUbrztMuhq3pItc

YZeUDD8XXez1EYbpAMyWuQj-dEcgc2oX-Iq4SC93

4yMqMeBD0Ca7A7EXw0of0SDX4hgUfh3uABPl8BZH

s10zk55tk869B9znsu4iaYJJhzP5tSZ9l1RVifqO

• 10 months later...

As K-Pop gets more popular, more and more dancers, both professionally trained and hobbyists, have jumped on the dance cover bandwagon. There are numerous crews and individuals now that cover K-Pop dances, then many of them are incredibly talented, a number of them might also be actual idols themselves!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ferily locked this topic