[Upcoming Drama 2020/2021-] The Uncanny Counter, 경이로운 소문 - Season 2 coming in late 2021/early 2022

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just came over to say that I enjoy the abs in this drama!    @Jillia @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

The Uncanny Counter team have a new photoshoot for cine21  

The Uncanny Counter family have finished filming Season 1!  

13 hours ago, joccu said:

@Jillia I also felt that he could be shady. 

I also felt that the redevelopment is somehow shady. 

I hope the female cop will find out about it. She is the one who doesn't believe the father committed suicide, meanwhile the other cop is probably bribed by someone who works for the mayor to rule it as one. So there is definitely something shady about it.

:fear:

“The Uncanny Counter” Doubles Its Premiere Ratings + Hits No. 1; “Start-Up” Sees Slight Dip Ahead Of Finale

OCN’s “The Uncanny Counter” appears to be gaining steam!

On December 5, the new superhero drama starring Jo Byeong Gyu and gugudan’s Kim Sejeong achieved its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the third episode of “The Uncanny Counter” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.3 percent—nearly doubling its premiere ratings from the week before—and a peak of 6.2 percent.

“The Uncanny Counter” also performed well with viewers ages 25 to 49, among whom it scored an average rating of 4.2 percent and a peak of 4.8 percent. Despite airing on a cable network, the drama managed to take first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks.

Meanwhile, with just one episode left to go, tvN’s “Start-Up” saw a slight decline in viewership ahead of its series finale. The penultimate episode of the drama scored an average rating of 5.0 percent nationwide.

TV Chosun’s “The Goddess of Revenge” earned an average nationwide rating of 3.3 percent for the night, while SBS’s “Delayed Justice” scored average ratings of 4.7 percent and 6.1 percent for its two parts.

FInally, KBS 2TV’s “Homemade Love Story” stayed strong as the most-watched drama of the night, scoring average nationwide ratings of 25.5 percent and 29.4 percent for its two parts.

Which of these dramas are you enjoying most? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441864wpp/the-uncanny-counter-doubles-its-premiere-ratings-hits-no-1-start-up-sees-slight-dip-ahead-of-finale

@Jillia Hello! Nice to see you here! :elated:

I'm trying to avoid watching on-going series because the waiting for the next episode will be "torture" again for sure but I finally caved in and binge watched this yesterday after reading a lot of good reviews. I'm glad I did because I really liked this! I love their makeshift counter family and how they instantly want to look after So-Mun. Can't wait how everything will unfold and will Mo-tak ever recover his memory.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, cherrhys88 said:

@Jillia Hello! Nice to see you here!

I'm trying to avoid watching on-going series because the waiting for the next episode will be "torture" again for sure but I finally caved in and binge watched this yesterday after reading a lot of good reviews. I'm glad I did because I really liked this! I love their makeshift counter family and how they instantly want to look after So-Mun. Can't wait how everything will unfold and will Mo-tak ever recover his memory.

YAY! I'm so happy to see you in this thread. :D I still need to watch episode 3 and 4. I'm so busy at the moment I'm basically not able to watch anything when it airs.

But yeah, I love the family dynamic between the 4 already. In the end it's actually so sad that they all have sad pasts because they ended up in a coma and Mo Tak hit it harder because he can't even remember what happened. AND he can't remember that he KNOW So Mun because he knew the parents. Soooo... it's gonna get interesting for sure.

:cutekitty:

3 minutes ago, Firefly said:

Binge watched first 4 episodes today and hooked. It is good. Whenever So Mun's eyes well up, boy's is good in acting. 

Welcome to the thread! :D

:waves:

I can only watch episode 3 and 4 tomorrow, so I can only post some gifs and fanart I found for the first two episodes. :D

1607425462.gif

1607424830.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

Fanart

1607501595.jpg

Credit as labeled

@Jillia Thank you for the gifs and fan art. :heart1:

Looking forward to the new episodes this weekend. Meanwhile I am watching their bts and I love how much fun they are having while filming and they look super close as well, even the director is goofy. I also appreciate that OCN put English subs to their videos as well.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021-] The Uncanny Counter, 경이로운 소문 - Season 2 coming in late 2021/early 2022