Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2020/2021-] The Uncanny Counter, 경이로운 소문 - Season 2 coming in late 2021/early 2022

“Homemade Love Story” Ratings Soar Past 30 Percent; “The Uncanny Counter” Rises For 2nd Episode

KBS 2TV’s “Homemade Love Story” remains as popular as ever!

On November 29, viewership ratings for the hit weekend drama broke past the 30 percent mark for the second time. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Homemade Love Story” scored average nationwide ratings of 29.4 percent and 31.8 percent, marking a significant increase from the night before and falling just short of the drama’s all time-high of 31.9 percent from last Sunday.

Meanwhile, OCN’s new superhero drama “The Uncanny Counter” enjoyed a rise in viewership for its second episode, which scored an average rating of 4.4 percent and a peak of 4.8 percent nationwide.

TV Chosun’s “The Goddess of Revenge” remained relatively stable with an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent and a peak of 3.8 percent, while tvN’s “Start-Up” saw a slight rise for an average nationwide rating of 5.3 percent and a peak of 5.6 percent.

Which of these weekend dramas are you watching? Let us know in the comments below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440878wpp/homemade-love-story-ratings-soar-past-30-percent-the-uncanny-counter-rises-for-2nd-episode

• Like 2
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just came over to say that I enjoy the abs in this drama!    @Jillia @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

The Uncanny Counter team have a new photoshoot for cine21  

The Uncanny Counter family have finished filming Season 1!  

I am surprised there is hardly any discussion here. I really enjoyed the first two episodes. This drama really feels like watching a really good anime (but in live action!). A lot of the theme is very familiar but it is done really well in this drama. Anyone else enjoying this new show?

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, choilicious said:

I am surprised there is hardly any discussion here. I really enjoyed the first two episodes. This drama really feels like watching a really good anime (but in live action!). A lot of the theme is very familiar but it is done really well in this drama. Anyone else enjoying this new show?

I'm enjoying it a lot! :D I have to write my first impressions which will most likely happen tomorrow. And I also hope more people will join eventually. I'm really impressed with the first 2 episodes.

:approves:

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

After being a bit disappointed with the ending of doldolsollalasol. I’m ready for a breath of fresh air kdrama. Thanks for welcoming @Jillia and hello everybody!

I heard the drama was a bit disappointing. But I have a good feeling about this drama. :D

Cool.gif

Credit: I made this gif

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, joccu said:

I liked the first 2 episodes.  

I'm so happy you liked the first episodes! :D Welcome to the thread.

:issohappy:

I want to write my first impression but will most likely get to it tomorrow and not today.

:fullofhearts:

• Love 1
On 12/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, choilicious said:

I saw it and I really really enjoyed it! I had no idea what it was about, just happened to see it on Netflix. Love all the characters and the world they’re in. Love our main hero. Hope that the storyline continues to be good and that it remains solid.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
21 hours ago, inaho101 said:

After being a bit disappointed with the ending of doldolsollalasol. I’m ready for a breath of fresh air kdrama. Thanks for welcoming @Jillia and hello everybody!

I hear you!!! Me too :( I went looking for something new to watch and came across this one. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
31 minutes ago, joccu said:

I think the mayor son is going to get eaten by a evil spirit.

Who´s the female cop?  

I think so as well and I believe the older dude who was mourning with our team is somewhat shady as well but I could be wrong.

Meme Think GIF

As for the female cop, she seems smart, so she could end up figuring out about the whole supernatural stuff.

• Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021-] The Uncanny Counter, 경이로운 소문 - Season 2 coming in late 2021/early 2022